- Text Size +

 

In this story, you take the role of Kyle, a shy young man of average build and average intelligence, who after graduating high school was looking for work.  You found a position that paid $25 per hour at a spa, which at the time seemed like a lot given you had no experience.  However, this was not your usual spa job, this was the Superior Spa and Resort that catered to a special kind of woman.  The help was often shrank down to size, a size chosen by the customer, and put to work.  The customer could also choose to get a team of helpers to pamper themselves, for an increased fee.  This made the female customers feel vastly superior to the smaller help, who would give them pedicures, manicures, or whatever else the women asked the workers to do. 

 

As your shift started you knew today would be a busy day, since Saturdays were required for every employee.  You saw a college girl who stood at around 5’7”, with long red hair wearing a blouse, a skirt and a pair of white sandals come in and ask for a manicure and pedicure.  You got excited and hoped she would pick you for the task, as this spa let the customers pick which worker would perform which tasks, and cute college girls beat working on the feet of 70 year old grandmas or obese women.

 

“Who would you like to help you today?” asked the desk clerk.

 

“Hmm, how about John for my manicure and Fred for my pedicure,” the young girl responded.

 

“How small would you like them ma’am?” asked the desk clerk.

 

“How about 2 inches for the manicure and 1 inch for the pedicure,” replied the young girl.

 

You watched as your two co-workers stepped on the shrinking pads and were shrunk down to size.  The desk clerk picked them up and handed them to the young girl and said, “Feel free to use any chair you like.”  The woman walked to the back and out of your sight, with one man in each hand.

 

You looked up again to see a long line had already formed.  Some of the less desirable customers were near the front and you hoped to end up working for attractive women, as much as possible, but for $25 an hour you could hardly complain too much.  Just then, one of your regulars walked through the door, her name was Martha Hollands.  She stood at 5’9”, had wavy blonde hair, and a body with some curves to it.  She always had you work at her feet, which were nice for a 40 year old.  They were a size 9 and didn’t show too many signs of wear.  As for her soles, they were creamy and tended to be wrinkly, but still soft to the touch, even when you were shrunk.  Her toes, were plump, which one might expect from a woman her age, but weren’t fat by any means.  Her feet rarely smelled bad and since she was in every week or two, she had really maintained them well in between visits to you.  As she neared closer to the front of the line you became more excited, as she was a better customer than the typical client.  She was second in line, when a woman in her late 60s and heavy set, said she wanted you for a pedicure.  You sighed, as it appeared you’d be forced to work on some very nasty and rank feet.  Just then, Martha piped up and said,

 

“Oh, you don’t want him…”

 

“Why not?” the elderly woman retorted.

 

“I had him last time, cut my nails too short, then got paint on every part of my toes except for the nails,” replied Martha.

 

“Well, thank you, I definitely won’t pick him then,” the elderly woman stated.

 

Martha gave you a wink after the woman turned around.  The elderly woman ended up picking someone else, which saved you from working for her.

 

 

 

When it became time for Martha to pick, she asked what the smallest size the spa allowed their workers to be was.

 

“1/10 of an inch ma’am,” said the desk clerk.

 

“He couldn’t do much at that size, could he?” replied Martha.

 

You found yourself getting excited by this conversation.  Martha was a great customer and an attractive woman by nearly any man’s standards.

 

“Let’s do ½ an inch, and I’ll take Kyle and a pedicure,” Martha said.

 

You stepped on the shrinking pad, as you had done many times and shrank down to ½ an inch tall.  You looked down, and thankfully the company included underwear that shrank with you, so at least you were still wearing some tighty whities instead of being completely nude.  The desk clerk picked you up and handed you to Martha who smiled as she closed her hand completely around you and found a chair for you to do her pedicure.  She picked a place out that was relatively secluded from everyone else.  She removed her brown sandals, which had a few straps that held her feet in place and lifted her feet into the bucket, as it filled with warm water.  She had worn these sandals in before and you noticed some indentations where her soles and toes had worn into the sandal.  She placed you near her feet and said

 

“You owe me for that, and I think I know just how you can repay me,” as she winked down to you.  After a few moments her feet were done soaking and she placed them on a towel next to the bucket to dry off.  You tried to help lift the towel over her feet, but you just fell on your back, causing her to giggle.  After her feet dried, she placed them in front of you on a wooden platform that caused her heels to stay slightly higher than her toes.

 

“Alright, I’d like a nice paint job on my toes,” said Martha down to you.

 

“Anything in particular you’d like Ma’am,” you replied.

 

“How about a pink base and some multi-colored stars on each toe, and how many times do I have to tell you to call me Martha?”  She stated.

 

“Sorry, Ma-a… Martha, right away,” as you grabbed the polish remover, and started to remove the current paint on her nails, which you had painted on two weeks ago.

 

You moved closer to her feet and notice how large they are compared to the typical customer.  Most of the other women wanted you around 1-2 inches, so you could more quickly maneuver yourself around their feet.  At ½ an inch, this is the smallest you can remember being.  You also noticed the smell of her feet, which was still quite good, as if she had just showered before coming in, even though it was a hot day, there was little smell of sweat, or any body odor.  Mostly the smell of soap and a light hint of lilac met your nostrils.  The smell from the nail polish remover nearly made you gag, especially at this size.  Fortunately, the tools here were made for many different sized persons, so the struggle was merely with the size of her nails and the smell of the polish remover.  At your small size it took many trips back to dunk the brush into the polish remover and continue on her nails.  You even had to climb on her toes on several occasions to get all the polish off.  You often heard her giggle at this and as you looked up you saw her smiling face looking down at you.  She had her hands on her knees and was bent forward looking down while you work.

 

“Don’t worry about me, I like watching a little man like you at my feet working so hard.  Plus you are so cute, That’s why I always pick you,” Martha says.

 

You continued and finished removing your previous work after about an hour.  You grabbed the pink polish and started your work, which was just as time consuming a process.  You could feel her watching you the entire time, which made you feel somewhat nervous.  As you finished with the base coat after another hour, she lifted her right foot and examined it more closely.

 

“Wow, this looks good so far,” Martha states.

 

“We’ll have to wait a few moments for the polish to dry,” you reply.

 

“Well in that case,” Martha said lowering her foot down on top of you, pinning your body beneath the ball of her foot, “why don’t you kiss my feet for a while?”

 

Martha had a playful side and was often spontaneous, so this didn’t surprise you.  She’d squeezed you between her toes once or twice before and held you above her mouth threatening to drop you in if you did a bad job. 

 

You couldn’t say you had a foot fetish before you started this job, but you did notice that Martha, among other women, had prettier feet than some of the less regular clients and you were starting to appreciate the beauty a female’s foot had to offer.  Martha applied more pressure when you did not start kissing immediately and said

 

“I don’t feel any kisses.”

 

You knew she was playing, but went along with it since she saved you from the elderly woman earlier and starting pressing your face, and lips into her soft sole.

 

“MMM, I DIDN’T KNOW YOU’D FEEL THIS GOOD DOWN THERE,” Martha cooed.

 

Martha started to wiggle her toes playfully which caused the muscles in the ball of her foot to move as well.  This had the effect of pushing you further down her foot to her arch. You continued kissing and opened your eyes.  You could see the lines on her arch crisscrossing in nearly every direction.  After inhaling deeply for the first time in several minutes you smelled the strong aroma of her foot, which still smelled like the soap she was using for her bath.  Her pale, wrinkly arch lowered on you as she said,

 

“WERE YOU TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM MY FEET?”

 

“No, you pushed me down under your arch when you wiggled your toes,” you replied.

 

“OH, I DIDN’T KNOW HOW POWERFUL I COULD BE WITH YOU UNDER MY FEET,” she giggled.

 

“WHY DON’T YOU GO BACK TO KISSING MY FEET, AND IF YOU WANT TO, GO AHEAD AND LICK THEM WHILE YOU’RE DOWN THERE,” Martha continued.

 

Since she was a common customer, and an attractive woman with nice looking feet you decided to appease her and started licking her arch.  Her sole had no taste to it but they did feel a little dry.  There was something erotic about licking the bottom of a woman’s foot who was hundreds of times your size, it was the ultimate submission, or so you thought at the time.

 

“I THINK SOMEONE LIKES MY FEET,” Martha laughed.

 

“They are very pretty,” you replied.

 

“MY FEET ARE PRETTY?” she says down to you.

 

“I think so,” you state.

 

“WHAT ABOUT THEM DO YOU LIKE MOST?” she asks.

 

“They are soft, smell nice, and have a nice shape to them,” you replied.

 

“IN THAT CASE, FEEL FREE TO GIVE MY ARCHES PLENTY OF LICKS.  THEY ARE A BIT DRY TODAY,” she said smiling as she looked at the top of her foot.

 

She wiggled her toes in almost a giddy state and you continued delivering long licks to every wrinkle on her arch.  After about ten minutes of licking you still had a bit to go.  Martha was feeling playful again and started to flex her foot, which stretched out the skin under her arch.

 

“JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT DOWN THERE,” she giggled.

 

You couldn’t help but smile and continued licking.  The wrinkles on her arch, and everywhere else on her foot seemed to subside a bit as she flexed her sole and you could see some of your saliva glisten on her skin.  As you finished with her arch and got closer to the heel of her foot, she lifted her foot off of you and said

 

“EXCUSE ME, BUT I HAVE TO USE THE LADIES’ ROOM, YOU CAN CLEAN THE INSOLES OF MY SANDALS UNTIL I RETURN.”

 

Martha stood up and started walking to the restroom near the front of the spa.  You can see from the ground level her feet lift and glide through the air before meeting the cold floor.  You notice specks of dirt and dust sticking to her soles as she walks and start to think about what it would be like to be one of them, stomped flat beneath the cougar’s sole.

 

You paused for a moment, letting your thoughts stir, then moved on to her sandals, which had some buildup in the indentations left by the pads of her feet.  You stepped onto the sandal and walked down to the heel.  You stood in the middle where the depression was the deepest and found it went down almost 1/8 of an inch, meaning her repeated footfalls had smashed the sandal down ¼ your current height in that position.  The sole of the sandal appeared to be brown, just like the straps, when she bought the sandal, but repeated use had made the indentations black with use.  You got to your knees and took a deep breathe.  The smell was a mixture of leather, from the sandals and sweat, but mostly sweat.  The smell was not as bad as you had expected and was a slight turn on.  Perhaps there were pheromones in her sweat, you thought.  Realizing you had spent the last five minutes dilly-dallying and not performing the task you were assigned you brought your face down to her sandal and started licking at the dirt her foot had deposited.  The taste was as you’d expect, like dirt, but you were amazed at how someone so beautiful, especially for her age, could leave so much dirt on her sandals.  You started to claw at the dirt with your hands after moistening part of the insole and managed to get a decently large area, at least relative to your size, up from the sandal.  You continue this process while Martha stayed absent for what was going on 20 minutes.

 

Meanwhile, Martha went to the front desk to talk to the clerk.

 

“So, how much to purchase one of your little workers?” Martha enquired.

 

“Sorry Ma’am they aren’t for sale, they are people,” the clerk replied.

 

“Ok, what price is it going to take for you to say that one of them just ran off?” Martha asked.

 

“Are you offering me a bribe?” the clerk replied.

 

“Yes, how much do you want to just say that one of the workers ran off, and to delete part of the security tape?”  Martha asked.

 

“5,000 dollars,” said the clerk quickly and quietly.

 

“Done, here is the check, and if this comes back to me in anyway, I’ll ruin you,” Martha retorted with a fire in her eye.

 

Martha came walking back and saw that you were nearly done with cleaning the heel portion of her sandal.

 

“VERY NICE WORK,” She said smiling.

 

“SO, I TALKED TO THE MANAGER AND THEY AGREED TO LET ME RENT YOU FOR THE NIGHT,” she continues.

 

“Rent me?” you said, “I’ve never heard of this place having that policy.”

 

“WELL, I WON’T FORCE YOU, BUT LET ME GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE EXPERIENCE DURING YOUR RENTAL,” Martha replied.

 

She sat down in the chair, took you off her sandal and placed you directly in front of her feet.  Then she lifted her right foot and positioned you under her big toe.

 

“LAY DOWN, SPREAD EAGLE, AND LOSE THE SHORTS,” she commanded.

 

You complied and found you were already aroused by the situation.  This woman in her early forties, who is beautiful and has beautiful well cared for feet is about to dominant you.  She begins to rub her soft toe against your erect member and you quickly find yourself ready to burst, as her toe rhythmically thrusts against you.  In the back of your mind you begin to wonder if she has experience doing this before.  Just as you are about to explode, she stops and removes her toe.

 

“More, please more,” you moan.

 

“DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH ME?” Martha asked smiling down at you.

 

“Yes, your feet are so beautiful,” you say caught in the moment.

 

“WELL THEN, WHY DON’T WE GET YOU FINISHED OFF THEN, SO WE CAN GO.” Martha says as she lowers her toe back on top of you and continues to rub methodically.  You start to thrust yourself into her toe as she works her toe into you.  This woman knows how to press your buttons and it does not take long before you cum right onto her big toe.

 

“SEE, THIS WON’T BE SO BAD, WILL IT?” Martha says down to you.

 

She takes a tissue and rubs your cum onto her arches, what little of it there is.

 

“I DON’T WANT IT TO GO TO WASTE, PLUS IT HELPS MOISTURIZE MY SOLES,” she says smiling.

 

You got up and started to finish her toenails, as your work had been completely sidetracked.

 

“DON’T WORRY ABOUT MY NAILS, WE’VE GOT TO LEAVE SOON ANYWAYS, WE’RE MEETING A FRIEND OF MINE FOR LUNCH,” she stated.

 

“LAY DOWN IN MY SANDALS, IN THE AREA YOU CLEANED EARLIER,” she commanded.

 

You stood up, still feeling euphoric from the events that just transpired and laid down in the heel of her left sandal, which you had cleaned just 20 minutes ago.  Martha took a towel to her soles, trying to off any excess dirt from walking around the spa barefoot and applied lotion to her feet.

 

“YOU PROBABLY WANT MY FEET EXTRA SOFT IF YOU’LL BE SPENDING TIME CUSHIONING THEM AS I WALK,” she said giggling.

 

She finished applying the lotion and placed her right foot into her sandal and tightened the straps into place.

 

“NOW, TO START OUR FIRST DAY TOGETHER,” She said looking down at you.

 

“First day?” you said squeamishly.

 

She continued to lower her foot into the sandal as if she didn’t hear you.  You saw her toes travel above you.  She wiggled her toes playfully as they passed by your vision as she let out a laugh.  She was obviously enjoying every second of this and so were you to some degree.  The ball of her foot and the arch filled your vision next.  Finally, she had all of her foot in the left sandal, except her heel, which she arched to keep above you.  As you looked into her heel, you saw the lines in her heel, and wondered how long you could survive being used as an insole.  The managers told you that you were indestructible, but you had never been used as an insole for a client before.  At least you knew Martha somewhat well since she was a regular and put more trust in her than you would a first time walk-in.  Still, there was some apprehension at what was about to come.

 

“YOU’RE GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD UNDER MY FEET.  IF YOU PAMPER MY FEET WITH KISSES AND LICKS I’LL MAKE SURE YOU GET A REWARD TONIGHT,” Martha said as her heel lowered onto your ½ inch body.  Her heel continued to lower and you breathed deeper inhaling the watermelon scent of the lotion she had just placed onto her feet.  As her heel made contact you buried your face into her skin and started licking and kissing.

 

“GOOD BOY!” Martha said enthusiastically as she felt your lips and tongue trying to please her heel, “THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!”

 

She lowered her heel all the way into her sandal and tightened the straps.  The weight wasn’t nearly as much as you expected.  Then she stood up and the weight on your body increased drastically.  You could feel your body flatten under her heel.  You continued to try to kiss and lick, but wondered if she could even feel your efforts.  Also of concern, was how you would breathe if her heel blocked off all air.  As Martha stood up she felt more of her weight settle on her new underfoot helper.  She felt so powerful knowing that another human being was under her foot.  Martha looked down and noticed her feet looking nice inside her sandals, with a new paint job, that would be completed by her little helper later.  She actually started to feel aroused just thinking about what her first step with you under her sole would be like.  You felt her standing on top of you for a few moments, noticed the muscles in her heel were twitching.  You surmised she was wiggling her toes again in excitement of what was about to come, either that or she was excited by you still pampering her feet.  Martha couldn’t take it any longer, she wanted to know what stepping on another human being felt like.  She lifted her right foot and started on her way out the door.  As soon as Martha lifted her right foot, the weight on top of you increased again.  You heard her sandal hit the ground and felt your entire world lift into the air.  You were almost weightless as her foot lifted you into the air.  You took a deep breathe, filled with the scent of the watermelon lotion she had just applied and gave her heel a momentarily kiss and lick.  A split second later her foot was descending as you felt the pressure increase as her foot came closer and closer to the ground.

 

STOMP!

 

You felt her heel smash you into the ground as she planted her left foot into the ground with a weight you’d never felt before.  You thought the force might kill you, but it just dazed you for a moment.  Before you could regain your senses you were already being lifted back into the air, as she was going to take another step.  You took a quick breathe and felt your body, and her foot, moving quickly toward the ground again.

 

STOMP!

 

This time it wasn’t as bad as the first, because you knew what to expect, and you weren’t dazed for as long.  Although the pain remained the same, as your body flattened under the weight of her heavy heel.  At least heavy by the standards of a ½ inch tall man.  As her foot lifted again you realized your back wasn’t on the insole, but the front of your body was on her heel.  You had become stuck to her foot.  You quickly took a breath and gave her heel a half kiss, half lick and were descending toward the ground again.

 

STOMP!

 

This time your body bended to her heel and formed around it as her heel flattened you out.  You wondered how flat your body would become under this woman’s sole.  As her foot lifted for another step, it appeared you were about to find out…

 

After a quick glance towards the desk clerk, Martha left the spa with a smile on her face and a feeling of superiority.  This was shaping up to be a great day.