- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the last chapter of the story.  I am working on a sequel, and have 2 chapters finished, I will attempt to finish that and post it, but I have no time frame on it yet.  Here is another drawing by Smushed Boy, this time Judith:

http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/art/Judith-pov-410259121

 

It was 1:30 p.m. and Judith had no more clients for the day so she went back to the office.  She went to the bathroom and peeled you off her high heel and washed your body off in the sink.  She then carried you to her desk and placed you at her feet.  She removed her shoes and observed you.  You quickly ran to her stocking covered feet and started to lick and kiss them.

“GOOD SLAVE, YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD BE KISSING FEET WHENEVER THEY ARE PRESENTED TO YOU,” Judith said.

Judith started doing paperwork as you took care of her feet.  You found her stockings were wet from being trapped in her hot shoes all day.  They also smelled like vinegar too.  ‘I wish I could be inside her stockings’ you thought to yourself as your erection came back.  You started rubbing your body into Judith’s foot and she felt your erection rubbing against her sole.  She shifted her feet and started rolling your body around under her sole, she rolled you back and forth like you were a marble, beneath her all powerful sole.  She rolled you around for a few more minutes and got bored with that method of playing with you.  Judith then lifted her heel and put it on top of you, she then took to crushing you under her heel while she continued to do her paperwork.  You found yourself waiting for her heel to land on you, every time she lifted it off your body, and you would kiss and lick at it for the moment it was on your body.  Judith then tired of this game and picked you up with her toes and started scrunching you in between them every few seconds.  Your erection came back from the friction her nylon encased toes caused on your body and your member.  You found yourself constantly surrounded by soft, nylon encased, foot flesh and kissing and licking in all directions.  You gladly swallowed all the sweat you could from Judith’s feet as you built up close to orgasm.  Then Judith clamped down on your body and left you scrunched under her toes, soon your erection subsided and she started scrunching you again, which started the process all over.  After thirty minutes of this game Judith said,

“I’M NEVER GOING TO LET YOU ORGASM AT MY FEET, SLAVE.  I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO THOUGH AND THAT’S WHAT MAKES THIS GAME EVEN MORE FUN FOR ME.”

Judith continued to play with you at her feet for the next hour or so, then picked you up with her toes and placed you in her high heel and inserted her left foot on top your body.  You kissed and licked at her toes as she walked out of the office and got in her car.  It was a quick drive to Martha’s.  Martha opened the door and let Judith in.  Judith took off her heels and grabbed you out of the shoe.  She held you in her hand as she walked to the dining room table where she and Martha sat down.  Judith sat you down at their feet and you ran to Martha’s bare feet and kissed and licked at her toes and got on your back in an effort to get to her soles.  Martha lifted up her feet and said,

“WOW, HE SURE HAS CHANGED, YOU’VE TRAINED HIM WELL.”

“THANKS, I’D LIKE TO THINK I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HOW TO TRAIN MEN,” Judith said.

Martha bent her knees and put her feet on the chair she was sitting at and looked down at you.

“DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM YOUR TRAINING?” Martha asked.

“Yes, I learned a lot.  I want to apologize for yesterday, I was wrong and I’m ready to be your pet or your slave, whichever you prefer, Master” you said.

“THAT’S GOOD.  I AM READY TO HAVE YOU AS MY PET, BUT YOU WILL BE UNDER MY FEET, EMILY’S, AND JUDITH’S, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CARE FOR ALL OUR FEET.  ARE YOU READY FOR THAT?” Martha inquired.

“Of course, I was still thinking of myself as a person yesterday, I know now that my rightful place is under, or at, a woman’s feet, Master,” you replied.

“THAT’S CORRECT,” said Judith, “AND IF I EVER HAVE TO TEACH YOU THAT LESSON AGAIN, I WILL BE MUCH MORE STRICT IN MY PUNISHMENTS.  IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?”

“Yes, it is Goddess Judith,” you said.

“WHOA, WHY AM I MASTER AND SHE’S A GODDESS?  CALL ME GODDESS MARTHA,” Martha said jokingly.

“Yes, Goddess Martha,” you replied.

Just then Emily walked into the room and sat down, you quickly ran to her feet and started kissing them.

“WELL HEY LITTLE BUG, WELCOME BACK, I SEE YOU MISSED MY PRETTY FEET,” Emily teased down to you while wiggling her toes.

Just then Judith’s phone rang.

“HELLO,” Judith said.

Then came a short pause.

“OH, YOU WANT THE HOUSE, SURE, I’LL DRAW UP THE PAPERS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING… OK… BYE,” Judith said.

“I LET ONE OF MY CLIENTS TRY OUT YOUR SLAVE DURING A HOUSE SHOWING AND SHE JUST CALLED AND IS BUYING THE HOUSE!” Judith exclaimed.

“GOOD JOB!  …AND THANKS FOR TRAINING HIM, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU,” Martha said to Judith.

“HMM, WELL I HAVE A FEW CLIENTS LOOKING AT HOUSES ON WEDNESDAY… THINK I COULD BORROW HIM?” Judith asked.

“DONE… AND OH EMILY, YOU CAN HAVE HIM FOR ALL YOUR PRACTICES AND GAMES THAT HE’S NOT WITH ME,” Martha said.

“SWEET, YOU HEAR THAT LITTLE BUG, YOU’RE GOING TO BE UNDER MY SWEATY FEET FOR A LONG TIME TO COME,” Emily said to you as you licked her sole.

All of this sounded great, you were going to serve the three women’s beautiful feet for as far into the future as you could see and they were happy to have you under there.

“ALRIGHT, WELL I WENT BY THE SPA AND BOUGHT SOME MINIATURE TOOLS FOR OUR PET AND SOME BUCKETS FOR OUR FEET, SO WHO WANTS A PEDICURE?” Martha asked.

Emily picked you up as Martha filled the buckets with water and put them in the living room.  Emily dropped you on the floor by the buckets as their feet soaked.  You noticed the cutting board from last night.

“WE CAN PUT OUR FEET ON THE CUTTING BOARD AFTER THEY SOAK AND WE DRY THEM AND OUR LITTLE PET HERE CAN TAKE TURNS PAINTING OUR NAILS,” Martha said.

“OH ME FIRST, LITTLE BUG,” Emily said.

“Yes, Goddess Emily,” you said.

“HEAR THAT MOM, I’M A GODDESS,” Emily said smiling to her mother.

“YES HONEY, BUT ONLY TO A PET WHO IS ½ AN INCH TALL, TO US YOU’RE JUST A TEENAGER.  OH, AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS ANY IDEAS, HE’S COMING TO WORK WITH ME INSIDE MY NYLONS TOMORROW, ISN’T THAT RIGHT MY LITTLE PET?” Martha replied.

“Of course, Goddess Martha, it would be an honour.  What kind of paint job would you like Goddess Emily?” you asked.

“THAT’S A GOOD QUESTION BUG.  HOW ABOUT A LIGHT BLUE BASE COAT, WITH SOME PINK FLOWERS ON EACH TOE NAIL,” Emily said.

“Coming right up, Goddess Emily,” you replied.

Emily wiggled her toes in excitement as you started painting her nails.  Something about this girl’s beauty made you love being at her feet.  In fact, all the women had a charm about them.  Emily was young, beautiful, and playful.  Martha was sweet, loving, and a little playful too.  Finally, Judith was dominant, but had stunning feet and knew how to own you.  She could bend you to her will and that was a major turn on.  Your new life would require a lot of work, but these women made sure there weren’t too many dull moments…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story, feel free to leave a review.