- Text Size +

“WRONG!  HERE COMES THE OWNER’S FOOT,” you heard Martha say.

STOMP!

Then the foot lifted again…

STOMP!

Then again…

STOMP!

STOMP!

STOMP!

The foot came down on you over and over again, pressing the sweat into your body and flattening you further and further every time.  After the last stomp Judith kept her foot on your body and stood in a conquering pose.  As she lifted her foot your body stuck to her sole started to lift into the air and stretched out your wrists and ankles.  However, the tape was stronger than the sweat adhering you to her sole and you fell back to the cutting board with a soft thud.

“WOW, HE LOOKS AS FLAT AS A PIECE OF PAPER,” Emily said.

“HMM, THAT WILL BE A FUN GAME, WE’LL SEE HOW FLAT WE CAN STOMP HIM, BUT LET’S FINISH THIS ONE FIRST,” Martha said.

Martha then put the tape back on your mouth and said,

“YOU GOT THAT ONE WRONG MY LITTLE PET, SO WE’LL BE TRAINING YOU TOMORROW TOO.”

After a few moments another foot came near you.  You were breathing heavily from the stomping, but could recognize the musk, vinegary smell.  You quickly could tell it was Emily’s foot by the scent.  Also, the foot didn’t smell as strong as the previous one and you knew that both Martha’s and Judith’s feet would smell bad, whereas Emily’s foot had only been sweating for a couple minutes, since she showered recently.  Her foot was very close to you and as she wiggled her toes, one of them brushed your face, causing her to giggle.

“OK, ONE LAST WHIFF,” Martha said.

You didn’t need any more time to know whose foot it was, but were forced to inhale Emily’s scent anyways.  The foot retracted and the tape was peeled off your mouth again.

“WHOSE FOOT WAS IT?” Martha asked.

“Emily’s,” you said softly.

“AWW, DARNIT… WELL SINCE YOU KNOW MY FEET SO WELL WHY DON’T YOU KISS MY TOES?”  Emily said as she placed her big toe on your face.

You realized she wasn’t asking you a question and didn’t prefer being stomped, so you leaned up and kissed it.

“NOW THIS ONE,” Emily said moving the next toe on your face.

She continued until you had kissed all her toes.

“THAT WASN’T TOO BAD WAS IT?” she asked.

“No, it wasn’t,” you answered.

“ALRIGHT, WELL, I’M GOING TO GO OUTSIDE AND RUN BACK FORTH AND GET MY FEET NICE AND SWEATY FOR YOU FOR THE NEXT GAME,” Emily said as she put her socks and shoes back on and went outside.

Martha put the tape back on your mouth and the process repeated.  Another foot came closer and the scent invaded your nostrils.  It smelled exactly like before, but you breathed deeply to make sure.  After a few deep breathes you were sure of it, it had to be Judith again.

“OK LITTLE PET, WHO IS IT?” Martha said as she removed the tape.

“Judith!” you yelled.

“CORRECT,” Martha said.

You were relieved you’d only have to spend one more day in this kind of training, but wished you had guessed Judith the first time, maybe you’d be back at the spa getting enlarged by now…

“NOW SMELL MY FEET, PET!” Martha said as she placed the tape back on your mouth and lowered both her feet toward you. 

The smell was just as bad as Judith’s feet, maybe worse, and got you very light headed.  It was as if the smell cut through the air and went straight to your brain causing instant pain.  She started to play with your body under her feet.  First using her toes, then playfully and softly stepping on you with the balls of her feet and then her heels.  After about ten minutes of playing with you she said,

“I LOVE HOW YOUR BODY FEELS UNDER MY FEET, IT’S AS IF YOU WERE MADE TO BE UNDER MY SOLES.”

Martha then removed you from the cutting board and handed you to Judith who enclosed her hand around you.  Martha put the board up to her face and smelled it,

“EWW, I’M GLAD I HAVE A SPARE CUTTING BOARD, BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW IF ANY AMOUNT OF WASHING IS GOING TO GET THIS SMELL OUT,” she said smiling.

Martha placed the cutting board on the counter and opened the door and called her daughter back in.

They both walked back to the couch and Martha said,

“THE NEXT GAME IS LIKE HIDE AND SEEK, ONLY A LITTLE DIFFERENT, I’LL SET UP A ‘FORT’ AREA THAT THIS LITTLE GUY HAS TO GET TO AND WE HAVE TO TRY TO STOP HIM BY STEPPING ON HIM.”

Martha went to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic container and placed it upside down on the linoleum floor.

“IF HE TOUCHES THIS CONTAINER, HE WINS.  WE’LL PLAY FIVE TIMES AND IF YOU WIN MORE TIMES THAN THE THREE OF US COMBINED, I’LL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE SPA,” Martha said as she walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

That was incentive enough for you to try to win.  She set you down at their feet and said,

“WE’LL COUNT TO 100, THEN WE’LL GO LOOKING FOR YOU.  STARTING... NOW!

1…2…3…4…”

You got the idea to head straight for the container and got 1/3 of the way there before they reached 100.  The women then started whispering to themselves and you continued running through the carpet fibers to the plastic container.  The women started looking in the living room for you, but you were almost out of that area already.  Finally, you made it to the kitchen and took off on a mad dash to the container.  One of the women noticed you, but you had a large lead and dove to the container before her foot could land you.

“I won,” you said.

“THAT’S ONLY ONE TIME, GOTTA WIN TWO MORE LITTLE BUG,” Emily replied.

She picked you up and carried you back to the couch, where she dropped you to the floor and the counting started again.  You employed the same tactic and headed straight for the plastic container.  Again, you managed to make it just in time.  ‘I wonder if they are letting me win,’ you thought to yourself.  Martha carried you back to the couch and dropped you off and said,

“YOU ONLY HAVE TO WIN ONE MORE TIME…1…2…3…”

You tried running for the container yet again, but this time as soon as they reached 100, they moved toward you.  You saw Emily walking slowly behind you, then she lifted her right foot and placed it on the ground directly in front of you with her heel in the air, so you could see her arch.  As you looked up you could see her heel above you.

“BETTER RUN IF YOU DON’T WANT MY BIG, MEAN, SMELLY FOOT TO STOMP YOU!” Emily said jokingly.

You tried to sprint to the side, but she quickly lowered her foot…

STOMP!

She then grinded your body under her heel.

“TEE HEE, YOU LOSE LITTLE BUG.  BETTER TRY HARDER NEXT TIME,” Emily teased.

Your body stuck to her heel as she walked back to the couch.  She rubbed her sole against the carpet attempting to pry you free but it took a few moments.

“YOU MUST REALLY LIKE MY FEET, BUG.  THAT’S OK, BECAUSE MY FEET LIKE YOU TOO,” Emily said down to you.

Finally, your body fell off her sole and the counting started again.  You decided to run for cover instead of going straight for the container.  You made your way to one of bar stools just outside the kitchen.  However, your body was tired from all the running and being tread on by a pretty teenager’s foot.  As you heard ‘100’ you were still far from the stool and decided to try to lay down in the carpet and hopefully the women wouldn’t see you.  You heard the women get up and start looking for you.  You laid still for a moment and noticed a shadow forming over your position.

STOMP!

A foot, you guessed Martha’s, came down on you pressing you into the fibers.  ‘Wow, I just got stepped on and they didn’t even feel it,’ you thought to yourself.  You crawled through the carpet fibers and slowly made your way to the stool.  You stood up and hid behind one of the legs of the bar stool as the women passed by.  You noticed they seemed to be looking the other direction and started running toward the plastic container.  As soon as you got on the linoleum floor you saw a shadow form around you.  You sped up, but it was not enough…

STOMP!

“THAT’S TWO,” Judith said.

She lifted her foot off the linoleum and you heard the suction noise of her soft sole lifting off of the hard surface.  Again, you were stuck under the ball of her left foot as she made her way back to the coach.

“GOOD JOB JUDITH, WAY TO STOMP THAT BUG!” Emily said, giving Judith a high five.

Judith sat on the couch and moved her right foot closer to her left sole and used the big toe nail on her right foot to pry you loose from her sole.  You tumbled to the ground and looked up at Martha.

“THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE MY PET… 1…2…3…,” Martha said.

You decided that it might be a good idea to crawl through the carpet all the way there since they couldn’t see you.  You ran as far as you could until you heard ‘100’, then got down into the carpet and crawled.  It took what felt like an eternity and you did get stepped on unknowingly by the women a few times, but you hadn’t been seen.  You got to the edge of the carpet, stepped onto the linoleum floor, and looked up.  You looked defeat right in the face… or foot rather. as each of the three women was standing in front of the container on one foot with the other raised up ready to step on you.

“WE WATCHED YOU CRAWL THROUGH THE CARPET, WE WEREN’T SURE IF YOU’D EVER MAKE IT TO THE KITCHEN,” Emily teased.

“WE LET YOU WIN THE FIRST TWO TIMES TO MAKE SURE YOU KEPT TRYING.  NOW SINCE WE’RE SO NICE, WE THOUGHT WE’D LET YOU PICK WHICH FOOT GETS TO STEP ON YOU.  JUST WALK UNDER WHICH OF OUR FEET YOU’D PREFER TO BE STOMPED WITH AND WE’LL DO THE REST,” Martha said as she wiggled her toes.

“PICK ME, MY FOOT IS SO NICE AND SOFT,” Emily said as she winked at you.

“YOUNG LADY, MINE ARE THE PRETTIEST,” Martha replied.

“MY FEET ARE PRETTIER THAN YOURS,” Judith said.

As the three talked, you tried to sneak past, but Emily put her foot down blocking your path.

“HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?  NOW HURRY UP AND PICK A FOOT OR ALL THREE OF US ARE GOING TO STEP ON YOU!” Emily said.

You hung your head down and walked under Martha’s foot, hoping she’d be easier on you than Judith or Emily.

“SEE, I TOLD YOU MY FEET WERE THE PRETTIEST,” Martha said in a giddy tone.

She quickly brought her foot down, pinning you under the ball of her right foot and grinding your body back and forth.

‘Well, this sucks, I wonder what the next game is,’ you thought to yourself as the middle aged woman’s foot dominated your powerless body.

Chapter End Notes:

Smushed Boy has been kind enough to draw a scene from this chapter and post the drawing on DeviantArt.  It can be viewed here: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Heel-Crush-396049549