- Text Size +

You knew you should have run, but the 18 year olds beauty had you in a trance and you were unable to move your legs.  As you stared into her sole, you noticed it had a lot less wrinkles than her mother’s foot and her skin looked soft and firm.  You also noticed the long toes, much like Judith’s, you’d guess that Emily was also a size 10 just by looking up at her foot.  She had a few crumbs stuck to her sole, likely from walking around barefoot all the time.  You didn’t notice her sole getting closer as you were examining at it, as you were so fixated on her...

STOMP!

Emily brought down her foot quickly, stepping on you underneath the ball of her foot.  She grinded your body back and forth like she was putting out a cigarette, oddly similar to the way her mother did the night earlier.  A smile formed on Emily’s lips and she put her hands on her hips and started doing a little dance motion as she grinded your body into the linoleum floor.  She lifted her heel in order to put more weight on the ball of her foot and your helpless body.

“EMILY-1, LITTLE BUG-0, HEHEHE.  I GUESS THAT WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO ENTER THIS HOUSE AGAIN.  LET THAT BE A LESSON TO ALL YOU OTHER BUGS…” Emily said, in a mocking, giddy tone.

Emily lifted up her right foot and stepped slightly to the right, as she was going to inspect the bug’s remains.  Again, you found yourself stuck another woman’s foot as she lifted it off the ground.

“WHAT?  NO GUTS OR ANYTHING, I FELT HIM UNDER MY FOOT,” Emily said confused.

She then lifted her foot and put her hand on the counter for balance as she turned her right sole upward. 

“HOW ARE YOU NOT SQUISHED?” Emily inquired, not really expecting an answer.

You tried to respond but were flattened and still in a daze, the best you could do was lick her sole.

“HMM, WELL I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF BUG YOU ARE, BUT YOU FEEL GOOD UNDER MY FOOT AND YOUR LITTLE BUG TONGUE FEELS GOOD ON MY SOLE SO YOU CAN JOIN ME FOR SOFTBALL PRACTICE TODAY.  IT’S MY DAY TO PITCH…  LOOK AT ME, TALKING TO A BUG,” Emily said.

“No!” you screamed as Emily lowered her foot back to the ground, but she didn’t hear you.

“OH CRAP, I MESSED AROUND WITH THAT STUPID BUG, NOW I DON’T HAVE TIME TO EAT BREAKFAST,” Emily said as she went to the refrigerator, opened up a carton of orange juice and drank from it.  She took a couple swigs, then put the carton back and walked toward her bedroom.  The linoleum floor making you flatter and flatter with each footstep she took.

She entered her bedroom and found her blue knee high socks.  She held them up to her nose and said,

“UGH, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WASHED MY SOCKS…  WELL, I GUESS THESE WILL HAVE TO DO, HOPE YOU LIKE THE SMELL LITTLE BUG.”

Emily then placed her left foot inside the sock, then found the other sock and inserted her right foot, along with you, her little bug...  As you went inside, the smell was intense, even more than yesterday when her toes played with you.  It smelled of stale sweat, musk, and like vinegar.  She inserted her foot completely and you felt the bottom of her sock on your back.  To your amazement it was still moist from her practice yesterday.  You continued breathing in the scent and were quickly getting light-headed.  She wiggled her toes in excitement about having a little bug to cushion her footsteps for practice, as she sat back and enjoyed the moment.

‘I’m wheezy, and she doesn’t even have her shoes on,’ you thought to yourself.  Emily quickly put on her practice pants and practice jersey, grabbed her hat and cleats and ran for the door.  She heard a honk as her teammates were picking her up for practice. 

The car ride in her cleats was uneventful, except for the fact it was already a hot day and her feet had started to perspire.  The cleats had more give than you expected, so you knew her walking wouldn’t be too bad on your body, you weren’t sure about when she started running though…  When the car stopped, the girls got out and walked to the diamond to start stretching.  You were hoping for a short practice, but knowing your luck, that seemed unlikely.  You heard loud talking outside the cleat, likely the coach, and you thought you heard the word “sprints”.  A few moments later, you realized your hearing was correct as Emily’s foot was quickly rising, descending, and treading on your body.  This continued for nearly half an hour as the cleat heated up and you began licking her sole for hydration.  During the sprints, even her socks were pasted to her soles, and you were pretty sure Emily was going to have to peel you off the ball of her foot in order for you to escape her clutches.  Finally, you heard a whistle blow and the coach shout to get some water.  Emily and the other girls ran to a water cooler and drank their fill of water while you licked at her sole.  ‘Wish I could drink some water, instead of being under this pretty girl’s sweaty, smelly feet,’ you thought to yourself.  You heard another whistle blow and heard ‘simulated game’ and ‘5 innings’.  Emily then stepped onto the pitcher’s mound and threw the first pitch.  You felt her standing on top of you, then she shifted weight to her left foot while lifting the foot you were under, her arm came downward, letting go of the ball, then her foot landed on top of you.  You would get to know this motion, at least the part involving her right foot, very well as it continued throughout the first inning and subsequent innings.  Emily struck out the side in the first inning and you felt her walking back to the dugout.  Emily was also the team’s best batter and batted 3rd in the lineup.  After the first batter hit a single, Emily stepped into the batter’s box and started taking practice swings.  She batted right handed, so she would shift all her weight onto the foot you were under, while swinging the bat and moving her weight forward to her left foot.  After taking a few practice swings and watching the batter before her fly out, she stepped up to the plate.  She got ahead in the count 3-0, then hit a long fly ball that landed on the warning track.  As soon as she hit the ball she took off running, stomping on your body and earning herself a triple, while batting in a run.  The next batter knocked her in, and she ran to home.  Before touching home plate, she jumped in the air and landed hard with both feet, flattening you further under her sole.  The game continued and Emily dominated on both sides, she struck out 10 of the 15 batters she faced and allowed no hits.  She went 2 for 3 on offense and hit a homerun in the 4th inning.  After the game your body was completely drenched in her sweat and you were licking her sole aggressively to try to stay hydrated.  You had just spent more than 2 hours under the teenage beauty’s sole while she played softball.  As Emily walked off the field you heard the coach praise her saying ‘that’s why you’re the ace and bat third’.  Following a short pep-talk from the coach, which you paid no attention to, Emily and her friends walked back to the car and she was dropped off at home.  She walked into the house and immediately removed her cleats as she walked into her room.  Emily let them fall to the ground, then she took off her jersey and pants.  She was only wearing her underwear, bra, and socks now.  She peeled the left sock off her foot and even the top of it was a bit moist, while the bottom was completely wet.  She held the sock up to her face and smelled it.

“OH MY GOSH, THIS REEKS!” she exclaimed.

She removed the sock on her right foot and examined her sole to see if you survived.  As her foot was removed from the sock you felt a cool breeze hit your body and you could breathe a little easier since fresh air was more abundant.  You continued licking her sole and heard a giggle.  As you turned your head, you saw her beautiful face smiling down at you.  Her hair was matted down and wet with sweat and her face was sweaty too, but she still looked beautiful from your position.

“YOU ARE ONE TOUGH LITTLE BUG, YOU KNOW THAT?  A LOT OF BUGS DON’T LAST PAST THE FIRST STOMP AND YOU MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH PRACTICE…  THAT WAS ONE OF MY BEST PRACTICES TOO, LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE MY LITTLE GOOD LUCK UNDERFOOT BUG, SO I’M GOING TO HOLD ONTO YOU FOR AWHILE,” Emily said.

She then took of her bra and panties and you saw her completely naked, which caused you instant arousal.  You wanted to say something, anything, but the sight of the beautiful naked giantess kept you from talking.

“WELL THEN, MY LITTLE BUG, I’M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER NOW, BUT SINCE YOU LIKED LICKING MY FOOT SO MUCH, I’LL LET YOU STAY IN MY SOCKS AND GET ALL THE SWEAT YOU WANT, AREN’T I AWESOME?  …JEEZ, I NEED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS, I’M STILL TALKING TO THIS BUG AS IF IT WERE A PERSON…” Emily trailed off as she peeled your body off her sole and placed you in one of her socks.  You tumbled down to the toe area, where much of her sweat was and she laid the sock on her hamper, so you would have to climb up the entire length of the sock to get out.  She then walked into the bathroom and you heard the shower turn on.  You started to suck some of the sweat out of the sock as the day’s efforts still left you dehydrated and her sweat was a poor substitute for water.  You heard the bedroom door open and you tried to see what was going on, but the sock fibers were too thick.  You then felt the sock jostle around as if someone had picked it up.  As you looked up into the opening of the sock you could see Martha’s face looking down at you.

“YOU’VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO MISTER…” you heard Martha say.

 

New Emily drawing via SmushedBoy:  http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/art/Emily-Pov-455477709