- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, 8000+ views!  Thanks for the reviews too.

Martha quickly got you stuck under her sole after her bath.  She walked out of the bathroom and put on red panties and a red dress.  Again, you could not see any part of her body, other than the sole you were under and some of her other foot.  After she was dressed she peeled you off her foot and placed you on the dresser.

“PUT YOUR UNDERWEAR BACK ON,” Martha commanded.

“JUDITH IS PICKING US UP AND I THINK IT WOULD BE A NICE GESTURE IF YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HER, SINCE SHE IS DRIVING US,” Martha said.

“Okay…” you replied.

You were starting to wish this rental period would be over…  Judith entered the house a few minutes later wearing a black dress and some strappy black sandals.  Martha held you in her hand as she met Judith in the kitchen.

“HI JUDITH,” Martha greeted her.

“HEY, YOU READY?” Judith replied.

“YEA, JUST GOT TO PUT ON MY SHOES, BUT FIRST I THOUGHT I’D OFFER TO LET YOU HAVE KYLE TONIGHT,” Martha said.

“THE FOOTSLAVE FROM EARLIER?  I GUESS I COULD FIND A USE FOR HIM…” Judith replied.

“GOOD, HERE HE IS, I’LL GO PUT ON MY SHOES,” Martha said as she left the room.

She handed you over to Judith who placed you on the counter top.  She pulled out some dental floss from her purse and tore two pieces off.  She sat on the stool and put her left foot on the edge of the counter, then positioned you on her foot on the toe next to her big toe.  She wrapped the floss around the bottom of her toe so that the ends were resting on top of you.

“SPREAD EAGLE,” Judith commanded.

“NOW, TIE THE ENDS OF THE FLOSS TO EACH ANKLE,” Judith continued.

You quickly did as commanded.

“NOW TIE YOUR LEFT ARM,” Judith instructed.

You did as commanded.

“LOOP THE STRING AROUND YOUR RIGHT ARM,” Judith continued.

It took a few moments, you got it looped around your arm so all she would have to do is pull the floss to secure your arm in place, which is exactly what she did.

“FINALLY…” you heard Judith sigh under her breath.

You looked up at Judith’s face as she was admiring her new toe ring, you.  She had a smirk on her face like she was enjoying what she had just done to you and what was about to come.  It was amazing how such a woman could be so beautiful and so dominant at the same time.  She lowered her foot down and placed it into her sandal.  Judith then tied the straps and moved her foot back and forth, likely to make sure you were secure.  You looked up and saw that Judith wasn’t wearing any underwear.  ‘Tonight might not be so bad after all’ you thought to yourself.  Just then Martha walked into the kitchen and you could hear her heels hitting the floor.

“OK, I’M READY,” Martha said.

She then looked down at Judith’s feet, trying to see where Judith had placed you.  Your eyes met and Martha let out a giggle at your predicament.

“OH, I LOVE YOUR NEW TOE RING,” Martha exclaimed.

“HERE, LET ME GET A FEW PICTURES,” Martha said as she pulled out her smart phone and took several photos of Judith’s left foot.

It was a relatively humiliating process, but at least you were getting paid well for it.  The two then walked out to the car and drove to the dance club.

The motion of walking was not nearly as bad for you as being underfoot, there was no pressure to speak of, other than the floss against your wrists and ankles.  The club itself was relatively dark, so it wasn’t as humiliating as being in a well-lit area where everyone could easily see you as a piece of jewelry on Judith’s pretty foot.  The darkness of the club also made it hard for you to see Judith’s vagina, which was disappointing.  Since Judith drove she didn’t drink much, which left Martha free to get drunk, which she took full advantage of.  As the night wore on you would notice Martha stumble or move erratically more and more as she continued to pour more alcohol into her body.  A few hours in, Judith decided to use the restroom, which luckily for you, was well lit.  She walked in and looked in the mirror to check herself out and looked down.  She caught you looking straight up her dress and remembered she wasn’t wearing panties.

“WHY YOU LITTLE PERV!” Judith shouted.

Judith cut the floss off your arms and ankles, then spit out the gum she was chewing into her hand.

“YOU WANNA BE A PERVERT, FINE, ENJOY SOME GUM AND THE INSIDE OF MY SANDAL,” Judith said.

She then pushed your body into the gum, leaving your head and parts of your arms and legs free, then removed her left sandal and placed you in the indent left by her heel.  She then reinserted her foot and you quickly saw her heel descend…

STOMP!

Her heel lifted quickly again…

STOMP!

She then left her heel on top of you, tied the straps and walked out of the bathroom and onto the dance floor with Martha.  The gum had you sticking to the insole of the sandal instead of Judith’s foot, so her heel is what kept coming down on top of you, as opposed to before where you were typically stuck to the sole of Martha or Judith’s foot.  Every time her heel came down you made an effort to kiss or lick at it, hoping she’d go easy on you.  As you quickly found out, with Judith, there was no going easy.  Her heel pounded you and your body became flattened quickly under her weight.  Martha was unaware of your predicament, but happy her friend had joined her on the dance floor to dance with two other college aged fellows.  Judith even cracked a smile, as she was dancing with a man more than ½ her age and had another man of similar age under her sole.  Her heel was not as soft as other parts of her foot you’d had the pleasure of touching, but it was in pretty good condition, considering her age.  The skin was very firm, but not calloused at all.

The dancing continued for what seemed like hours, although it had only been a few songs.  You were impressed with her stamina, as dancing takes it out of a person.  Her foot started sweating after the first song and kept the gum from drying completely.  Her heel was not as moist as her toes and arch, but you still managed to get some sweat in your mouth when you licked her heel.  After the songs, you heard someone yell,

“LAST CALL!”

At that point, Martha finished her drink and the pair left the club.  As they were walking to the car Martha asked,

“HEY, WHERE’S YOUR TOE RING?”

“UGH, THAT PERV KEPT LOOKING UP MY SKIRT, SO I PUT HIM UNDER MY HEEL,” Judith replied.

“OK, JUST MAKING SURE YOU DIDN’T LOSE HIM,” Martha said as she stumbled into the car.

The drive home was uneventful, you were under Judith’s left foot and she wasn’t operating the pedals with that foot, so you just licked and kissed at her firm heel that rarely moved.  As they pulled up to Martha’s house, Judith removed her left sandal and picked the gum off her insole.  “DON’T FORGET THIS,” Judith said handing your gum covered body to Martha.

“EWW, IT’S STILL WET… THANKS FOR THE RIDE THOUGH,” Martha replied.

“IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY?” Martha said looking down at you.

“Sorry for looking up your skirt,” you said sheepishly to Judith.

Judith didn’t even notice you talking and wished Martha a goodnight, then drove off.  Martha stumbled into the house and clumsily took her heels off.  She put you on the nightstand and said,

“I’M TOO TIRED TO TAKE CARE OF YOU NOW, I’LL DEAL WITH IT IN THE MORNING.”

She then passed out in bed still wearing her makeup and the dress she put on hours earlier.

You were very hungry, since you hadn’t eaten for a large part of the day and struggled against the gum.  With enough biting, clawing, and even a bit of chewing you managed to tear off the gum enough to move about.  You decided to start exploring and jumped from the nightstand to the carpeted floor.  Since you were ½ an inch tall you had to wade through large carpet fibers and finally made it out of her bedroom.  You then went under the door and waded through more carpet fibers until you got to the kitchen.  The process took so long the sun was coming up.  You managed to find a few crumbs of bread and other food that a normal-sized person might not notice on the floor.  You quickly ate them and were walking back to Martha’s bedroom when you heard footsteps coming.  You looked up and saw a tall, barefoot, blonde girl wearing underwear and a bra.  She looked like a model and the type of girl that wouldn’t give you the time of day when you weren’t at the spa.  You were still in the kitchen but found yourself in a trance as she walked towards you.  As she got closer she looked down at you and squinted.

“EWW, WHAT KIND OF BUG IS THAT?” Emily said as she lifted her right foot in the air.