- Text Size +

Martha’s eyes widened as she heard her daughter say she was putting her feet in the shoes.  She didn’t say anything though.  For you, time slowed down as you saw her feet reposition the shoes and then five toes with blue and white nail polish on alternating toes came down on top of you.  The smell was intense, stronger than anything you’ve ever smelled, even at the spa.  As the toes touched your body you felt how cold and moist they were and it instantly lowered your body temperature.  They were also bigger and longer than Martha’s.

“YOUR FEET ARE TOO SMALL MOM, I CAN’T GET THE SHOE ON ALL THE WAY!” Emily joked to her mother.

“MAYBE YOUR FEET ARE TOO BIG…” Martha joked back.

“IT’S WEIRD, I FEEL SOMETHING UNDER MY TOES,” Emily said.

“OH, THAT’S JUST THE TAG, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH IT UNDER MY TOES,” Martha responded quickly.

Emily than began to wiggle her toes on top of you, playing with you beneath her soft, yet very smelly toes.  The shoe quickly warmed up and her feet started to smell even worse.  The temperature increased exponentially and started to feel like a sauna.  You started to lick at the sweat on her toes in order to keep hydrated.

“MMM, YOU WERE RIGHT MOM, THIS TAG DOES FEEL GOOD TO PLAY WITH,” you heard Emily exclaim.

As the meal continued, Emily kept rubbing her toes into your body.  She was completely unaware of the tiny man in the shoe and how her toes were pressing all his buttons.  ‘Oh, not this again,’ you thought to yourself as you became erect.  In your euphoria you started to repeat the same actions you had an hour earlier with Martha.  You kissed and licked Emily’s toes as they unwittingly had their way with you.  Eventually, you finished, but Emily kept playing with your body, totally unaware of your existence under her foot.

“THANKS FOR THE MEAL MOM, AND YOUR SHOES, MY FEET ARE NICE AND WARM.  I’M GONNA GO TAKE A SHOWER NOW,” Emily said as she left the room.

Emily removed her foot from the shoe and you felt cold air rush in.  It felt good to be away from her hot, smelly, unwashed foot.  As Emily left the room you saw a hand reach for the shoes and pull them out from under the table.  She held the left shoe up to her face and looked at you.

“HAVE FUN UNDER MY DAUGHTER’S FEET?” Martha asked smiling.

“Not really,” you replied.

“WHY’S THAT?” Martha inquired.

“They were really smelly and kept rubbing into me…” you replied.

“OH, DID SHE HAVE THE MAGIC TOUCH?” Martha teased.

“Yea… she did,” you said.

“TEE HEE, THE WOMEN IN THIS FAMILY KNOW HOW TO PUT MEN IN THEIR PLACE,” Martha said smiling.

“WELL, I’VE GOT SOME DISHES TO DO,” Martha continued as she lowered the shoe back to the ground and inserted her foot.  You started to kiss and lick her feet as soon as her toes touched your face.  Martha spent the next twenty minutes cleaning up after dinner and playfully rubbing her toes on your upper body.

Following clean up, Martha walked into the bedroom and removed her shoes.  You looked up as her foot left the shoe and her hand reached down to peel you off the insole.  She grabbed your body and the tape stuck to your arms and legs, she quickly ripped it off, leaving you in pain momentarily.  She walked with you in her hand into the bathroom and placed you on the hard floor.

You were left looking up at her as she raised her right foot quickly and

STOMP!

She grinded her foot on you for a few seconds like she was putting out a cigarette, then lifted it up and turned her leg to look at her sole.

“THERE WE ARE, NOW YOU’RE STUCK TO MY SOLE AGAIN…  I DIDN’T WANT YOU SEEING ME NAKED AS I GOT INTO THE BATH TUB,” Martha explained. 

You found yourself stuck under the ball of her foot with the very little prospect of seeing any part of her body, except maybe her other foot, as she undressed and bathed.  Martha turned on the water to the bath and put some bubble formula in the tub, then went into the other room and removed her clothes.  From your vantage point you could see her take off her pajama pants and panties as her foot lifted over the garments on the floor.  The thought of her being naked started to get you aroused a little and Martha could feel you becoming hard.

“I CAN FEEL YOU GETTING AROUSED DOWN THERE AT THE THOUGHT OF ME NAKED,” Martha said.

She walked into the bathroom and onto the tile floor which smashed your body even deeper into the ball of her foot, and also made you flatten a bit.  Martha turned off the faucet and lifted her right foot into the tub.  Before you could react Martha’s sole was ascending into the air, you then saw the tub and bubbles.  Her foot quickly descended and your body met the bottom of the tub.  You felt hot water all over your body, then a massive amount of pressure as she lifted her other foot and placed it in the tub.  Martha stood there for a moment and wiggled her toes, enjoying the power she had over you.  She continued to stand on you for several more moments and you started to feel like she might drown you.  Finally, she shifted her feet and moved her body completely into the bath tub.  She laid her feet on the edge of the tub and crossed her legs at the ankles.

“AH, THAT FEELS NICE,” Martha said.

She reached down with her left hand and peeled you off her sole and placed you on the tub in the corner beside her feet.

“GO AHEAD AND CLEAN MY FEET WHILE I ENJOY MY BATH,” Martha commanded.

“I don’t have any tools though…” you replied.

“JUST RUB YOUR BODY INTO MY FEET AND LICK MY SOLES AND TOES,” Martha said in a relaxed voice.

You ran up to her left heel and rubbed your body into and started licking as instructed.  Her feet were still relatively clean, except for a little dirt on her right sole from operating the pedals of her car earlier.  Her heel was the roughest part of her foot, but you licked at the small amount of dirt and got it off.  You looked up and noticed that you couldn’t get any higher.

“Martha, I can’t get any higher on your foot,” you said.

“OH, THAT COULD BE A PROBLEM,” she giggled and uncrossed her feet and turned both her feet sideways.

“IS THAT BETTER?” She asked.

“Much better,” you replied.

“FEEL FREE TO HAVE FUN AT MY FEET, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, IT SHOULDN’T BE ALL WORK DOWN THERE,” Martha said giving you a wink.

You wanted to finish up her left foot first, and ran to her arch.  Her arches were very wrinkly and you buried your face in between the wrinkles and licked the skin, your body rubbed against her skin as you did so.  You repeated the process for every one of the wrinkles on her left arch.  The fact that Martha was playfully flexing and relaxing her feet didn’t make your task any easier.  You moved on to the ball of her foot which had less wrinkles but she continued flexing her feet.  You kept rubbing your body onto her foot and licking her sole.  You were becoming aroused quickly and wondered how many times you could finish today before you got sore.  ‘Perhaps the shrinking process has some effect on that too,’ you thought as you continued cleaning and massaging your body in her sole.  You reached the toes on her left foot and she continued to scrunch and relax her toes.  You paused for a moment, then looked at Martha who was smiling down at you.

“DON’T WORRY, THEY WON’T HURT YOU, THEY’LL JUST SQUEEZE YOU A LITTLE,” Martha said giggling.

As you licked her pinky toe there wasn’t much trouble, but as you got to the next toe Martha flexed her toes and

SCRUNCH!

You were momentarily trapped between her toes and the sole of her foot, then her foot relaxed.  You licked her toe quickly before…

SCRUNCH!

Again, your body was between her toes and sole.  The pressure was not as bad as getting stepped on, it was more like a hug between her soft toes and sole.  You tried climbing up to her middle toe…

SCRUNCH!

She continued trapping you between her toes every few seconds between licks.  Eventually you made it to her big toe and finished with her left foot.

“GOOD JOB, YOU’RE HALF WAY DONE,” Martha said encouragingly.

As you ran to her right foot you heard Martha say

“SAVE MY ARCH FOR LAST”

You started with her toes, which she stopped scrunching and went to her heel and quickly finished that.  You then started on her arch, which was just as wrinkled as on her other foot.  Since she operated the pedals barefoot a few hours ago there was still some grim left on her foot, but very little.  You had removed a fair amount of the dirt and were about a third of the way done when Martha started moving her other foot closer.  At first you thought she was just repositioning herself.  You turned around and saw the ball of her foot coming closer and closer until it made contact with your back and rammed you into her right arch.  Martha rubbed your body into her arch using the ball of her left foot.

“MMMM, THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD,” she cooed.

Her skin felt like silk as she rubbed you back and forth.  The friction was quickly making you erect again.  You darted your tongue in and out of the wrinkles as her feet sandwiched you in between them.  Martha found the stimulation erotic as well and lowered her hand below the water to pleasure herself.  You could hear her moaning from outside the soft prison of foot flesh.  The thought of her being excited aroused you even more and you quickly burst on her arch.  Your body immediately went limp, but she did not stop rubbing you. 

“YOU MAY BE DONE, BUT I’M NOT, NOW KEEP LICKING,” you heard her moan.

You did your best to continue, but without the fervor or strength you had a few moments ago.  She kept rubbing, both her soles against you, and herself, and soon reached climax.  She quickly stopped rubbing you and laid her feet beside your limp body.

“THAT WAS AMAZING, AND YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON MY FEET,” Martha said looking at her soles.

“NOW LET’S GET READY FOR A NIGHT OF DANCING,” Martha said grinning.