- Text Size +

Judith’s right sole continued to step on your body while her and Martha walked around the mall shopping.  The pattern was always the same, your body lifted through the air while you kiss and lick, then her foot would descend and step on you.  Although the motion was similar to being under Martha’s heel, it was a softer landing, since not so much weight was put being put on the ball of Judith’s foot.  You did notice the difference in how the muscle moved between Martha’s heel and the ball of Judith’s foot, there was definitely more movement in the later, and also more grinding.  You were starting to wonder whether Judith could feel you kissing and licking at her feet and decided to stop for a few steps to see.  After three steps, you were sure she hadn’t felt anything until…

STOMP!

STOMP!

STOMP!

“WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE A BREAK, GET BACK TO WORK!” Judith commanded dominantly.

You began pampering her feet again, like commanded.  Judith continued to walk on you for another three hours, going in and out of stores, standing on top of you in line, etc.  Her feet were starting to sweet inside her flats and you licked even harder, trying to get the perspiration off her soft, firm skin.  You could not keep up with the amount she was sweating and felt your body becoming wet with her sweat and yours, but mostly hers.  Judith’s feet started to smell as well, which with you being trapped in the complete darkness of her flat, your other senses were heightened.  Her foot did have a strong stench, but your nose was pushed directly into her sole.  Surprisingly, you did not mind the smell that much, perhaps there was some truth in pheromones being in women’s sweat.  You were thankful these women took care of their feet and realized it would be far worse to end up under some calloused feet…

You felt Judith’s foot shift and realized she was removing it from her flat.  As she slid her foot out, you were stuck to the ball of her foot and turned your head to try to see your surroundings.  You could see some shoes laid around of different types and you quickly realized you were in a shoe store.  Judith placed her right foot on her left knee and looked down at you without expression.

“UGH, MY SOLE IS WET… YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRAIN THIS SLAVE BETTER,” Judith sighed while looking at Martha.

Before you could utter a reply she took her other flat off and put both feet on the ground.  She grabbed a pair of red high heels and put them on.  You were lifted into the interior of the high heel as Judith placed her foot inside.  As soon as she had both heels on you noticed the pressure difference from her flats.  Now, a lot more weight was on your body since these were high heels.  You continued pampering her feet as before, in between her powerful footsteps.  Judith decided to walk around a bit to try them out and walked back and forth on top of you in a rather seductive way.  She even caught the stocker boy’s notice and gave him a stare.  She removed the high heels and tried another pair on, repeating the same actions, then another, then another.  You were under her foot in about five or six different pairs of high heels before she finally settled on a pair, which happened to be the most painful for you.  She took her feet out of the heels and pealed you off her sole using her right index finger and thumb.  Your body was fairly flat as she laid you on the ground.  Judith then placed her feet on either said of you and said

“SLAVE, YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO GET A LOT BETTER AT THIS BEFORE I GRANT YOU THE HONOUR OF GOING BENEATH MY FEET AGAIN.”

She then put her feet in her flats and picked up the shoe box with the high heels she was going to purchase and said to Martha,

“SORRY I HAVE TO LEAVE SO SOON, BUT I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CLIENT.”

The two exchanged good-byes and Martha looked down at you and said,

“SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT THAT WASN’T SO BAD WAS IT?”

You looked up at her with an angry look on your face.

“OH COME ON…  HER FEET AREN’T THAT BAD ARE THEY?” Martha asked smiling.

“Well, no,” you said.

“AND SHE IS PRETTY ISN’T SHE?” Martha continued.

“…yes,” you replied.

“AND YOU WERE HAPPY BEING UNDER HER TOES… SO I DON’T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS,” Martha stated.

Perhaps it wasn’t so bad, you thought to yourself.  Judith did get you close to orgasm during lunch.

“I BET YOU THINK HER FEET ARE PRETTIER THAN MINE TOO…” Martha said as you were collecting your thoughts.

You thought it about it for a second and realized she might have a point.  Both their soles were soft, and Judith had longer toes, which was a bonus.

“Maybe just a little,” you said.

“SEE, I KNEW IT, I ACTUALLY WAS DOING YOU A FAVOUR.  NOW WHY DON’T WE TRY ON SOME SHOES AND I’LL SEE HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE THEM,” Martha proclaimed.

She placed a wedge shoe on the ground and you ran and crawled into it, so that her toes would settle on top of you.  She moved her right foot into the shoe and felt you beneath her toes.  She played with you for a moment under her soft toes and you noticed her feet were not nearly as smelly or sweaty as Judith’s, likely because she had been wearing sandals.  You gave her big toe kisses and licks as she stood up and posed in front of the mirror seductively.  This was a beautiful woman who could get men of any age to fall for her, and she knew it.  Right now, she had a boy less than half her age kissing her toes and she managed to get him to enjoy doing it.  Martha let out a giggle, she felt so powerful.  She then tried on some high heels and you were under the ball of her foot, like with Judith, there was much more pressure when you were in that position, than normally being underneath the ball of her foot.  Next, some sandals, where she placed you under her arch before she tried them on.  You saw her left foot slide over your body and she tied on the straps.  However, you were so small and her arches so high her foot was not on top of your body, merely above it.  Her first step sent you falling to her heel and beneath it as she put her foot down, causing your body to flatten slightly.

“LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FOUND THEIR WAY TO MY HEEL,” Martha said giggling.  She tried on several more pairs of shoes and sandals and felt beautiful every time.  She ended up buying half a dozen pairs and you spent the better part of an hour under what seemed like every nook and cranny of her feet.  You spent time under her toes, her ball, her arch (momentarily), and her heel.  You were also kissing and licking at the skin in all those places.  Martha put you back in the sandals you were in a few hours prior and said,

“WHOA, TIME FLIES WHEN YOU’RE HAVING FUN, I GOTTA GET HOME AND COOK DINNER!”

Her right foot slid over you again, sealing you beneath the ball of her foot.  She walked on you and out of the store with six pairs of shoes and you were sure you’d see the inside of them again, sooner or later.