- Text Size +

Martha entered her car, which was warm from sitting in the sun for a couple hours, to meet her friend Judith for lunch.  She operated the pedals with her right foot, which gave you break from the constant walking she had just put you through.  You were still molded into her heel however and were unaware if she realized this or not. 

“YOU FEEL REALLY GOOD DOWN THERE, LIKE AN EXTRA LITTLE CUSHION FOR MY HEEL.  I HOPE YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS I AM,” Martha giggled.

This woman, a regular customer of yours had rented you for who knows how long and she asked if you were enjoying it…  Admittedly, it wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be, and your body seems to have adapted to the powerful stomps her feet have delivered.  ‘This might be better than serving the nasty feet of some ugly customer who might come in,’ you thought.  Realizing how bad things could have been, you started kissing and licking the soft skin of her heel again.

“SEE, I KNEW IT COULDN’T BE THAT BAD.  KISS MY SOLE TWO TIMES IN A ROW IF YOU THINK MY FEET ARE PRETTY,” Martha said down to you.

You might not have entirely enjoyed the situation you were in, but loved her playfulness.  You puckered your lips and pressed them against her heel two times in a row.

“I KNEW IT, I THINK I HAVE PRETTY FEET TOO,” she said smiling.

After some more time spent under her heel, she pulled up to the restaurant.  He friend Judith was already waiting for her with an angry look on her face.

“I’ve been waiting here an hour for you!” Judith said angrily.

“Am I that late,” Martha said apologetically.

“Yes, you are.  You owe me,” Judith pouted.

“Hmm, I might have an idea of how I can help make it up to you,” Martha said.

“Besides paying for lunch?” Judith replied.

“Oh shush, after I let you in on this, you might be paying for lunch,” Martha said happily.

“I doubt that,” Judith retorted.

Martha took off her left sandal and you stayed stuck fast to her heel.  She lifted her sandal up to her friend to show you to Judith.

“Wow, a sandal,” Judith said.

You were still licking and kissing Martha’s heel and it didn’t take her too long to realize you were stuck on her sole.

“HEHE, HE’S STUCK TO MY SOLE,” Martha said lifting up her foot and putting it on the table.

“WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FOOT?” Judith inquired.

“HE’S THE REASON I’M LATE.  I RENTED HIM FOR A BIT AND WAS GOING TO USE HIM AS WE WENT SHOPPING, BUT SINCE YOU’RE MAD AT ME, I’LL LET YOU USE HIM FOR THE AFTERNOON,” Martha said.

“RENTED?  HOW DID HE GET SO SMALL?” asked Judith.

“I GET PEDICURES FROM THAT PLACE CALLED THE SUPERIOR SPA AND RESORT AND THEY SHRINK DOWN THEIR WORKERS,” Martha replied.

“WOW, I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THERE,” Judith said.

You heard the conversation happening above you as you continued to pamper Martha’s heel and wondered when you were going to get a say.  Martha peeled you off her left heel with the nails from her right thumb and index finger and put you on the table.  It took you a few moments to unflatten and stand to your feet.

“SOMEONE REALLY LIKES ME FEET, STICKING TO THEM LIKE THAT,” Martha said to you smiling.

“I couldn’t really help it,” you replied.

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE ASHAMED, YOU DID SAY MY FEET WERE PRETTY.  ANYWAYS, HERE IS MY FRIEND JUDITH,” Martha continued.

You looked at Judith, she had golden, long, wavy hair and appeared to be a bit older and taller than Martha.  She didn’t have as many curves, but that might be due to being 46 instead of 40. 

“SO, SINCE WE SPENT SO MUCH TIME TOGETHER ALREADY, I WAS HOPING YOU’D AGREE TO MEET MY FRIEND JUDITH’S FEET,” Martha said.

“Well, I guess I can do it for you, I just wish you would have asked me before offering me,” you replied.

“WHY ARE WE ASKING HIM WHAT HE WANTS?  LET’S GET HIM UNDER MY FEET ALREADY,” Judith said.

Judith grabbed you between her fingers and lowered you to the ground.  She took her right foot out of the black flat she was wearing and placed you inside.  She kept her foot out of the flat for a while likely letting it get some air.  As Judith carried on a conversation with Martha she had her right leg crossed over her left and her right foot bobbed up and down.  You looked up and saw that her foot was bigger than that of Martha’s, you’d guess a size 10, and just as well kept.  Her toes were a bit longer and her soles were just as wrinkled.  In some ways her feet might be prettier than Martha’s you thought.  You noticed a toe ring on the toe next to her big toe as you admired the bottom of her feet.  She also had black polish on her toenails, which seemed to fit her domineering, presumptuous personality.

As the waiter brought their food, Judith looked down at you and said,

“GO TO THE TOE AREA AND LIE DOWN HORIZONTALLY SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH WHILE I EAT.”

Not wanting to anger her, you complied.  Her foot lowered to the flat and she pointed her toes as they entered.  You took a deep breathe, realizing what was to come and could smell the remnants of old foot sweat that had collected in her flats.  While she had nice feet, apparently the smell was not as great as that of Martha’s feet.  Her foot entered the shoe and you were trapped beneath her two biggest toes as she applied pressure.  She brought her hand down and scooped the back part of her shoe over the heel of her right foot and then scooted her chair forward so she could more easily reach her lunch.  As she settled her feet her toes immediately spread out and were lifted above you.  Judith brought her toes down on you and started gently playing with your body under her soft rubbery big and second toe.  Her toes were slightly moist, since she had been waiting in the hot weather for her friend so long, but it was not nearly as painful as being under Martha’s heel.  As she gently and rhythmically pressed you under your toes she was unintentionally giving you a nice massage.  You found yourself becoming aroused again and took off the underwear the spa provided you between Judith pressing her toes down on you.  As she continued pressing gently on your body you become more and more aroused.  You began kissing and licking her big toe every time it made contact with your body.  You started to moan as her toes were getting you closer and closer to another orgasm.  Then all of a sudden her toes slammed onto your body and you felt her foot lift off the ground.

“WHY YOU LITTLE PERVERT,” Judith said as she brought her foot down quickly.

STOMP!

“YOU ARE UNDER MY FEET FOR MY PLEASURE, NOT YOURS!” Judith shouted down to you, scolding you for your actions.

You felt her toes lift off you again and you were stuck to them for a moment as she started to scrunch her toes together smashing you underneath.  She continued this action for the rest of the meal, as her feet became warmer in her flats.

Judith removed her right foot from her flat after the meal, leaving you in the shoe to recover your trousers.  You put them on quickly and realized that you were wet from head to toe as she had wiped her foot sweat onto you, and that you smell like her feet too.

“OK SLAVE, LAY DOWN WHERE THE BALL OF MY FOOT RESTS AND I WANT MY FEET KISSED AND LICKED,” Judith commanded, pointing down at her flat.

“No, I am not a slave,” you shouted.

“ALRIGHT, FINE, BUT MY BUTTHOLE HAS BEEN WANTING SOME COMPANY AND IF YOU WON’T CUSHION MY FEET…” Judith said.

“Ok, I’ll cushion your feet!” you shouted.

You laid down in the indentation her ball has left and waited as her foot descended on you again.  It does not take long until her foot came down and you saw her toes pass above you as her foot settled into place.  Before you could even get settled you felt her foot lift and quickly come back down.

STOMP!

Her foot quickly lifted again before you could regain your bearings…

STOMP!

You could hear her giggle as she said,

“NOTHING BETTER THAN SHOWING A MAN HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE,” as she wiggled her toes showing her dominance.

“NOW START PAMPERING MY FEET,” Judith commanded.

You started to kiss her the soft skin of her sole as it lifted into the air and you give it a long lick as it came down on top of you.

STOMP!

Judith just took her first step on you, this might be a long day…