- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Smushed Boy posted another drawing, which you can find here:

http://deviantart.com/art/Martha-Hollands-400715980

 

You licked Judith’s sole for hours, but your body craved sleep, even if you only needed a couple hours due to the strengthening process involved in shrinking.  You eventually dozed off with your face resting against her soft skin at the base of her big and second toes.  The smell was comforting and the heat emanating from her sole gave you enough warmth to fall into a very peaceful sleep.  You started having a dream about serving Martha’s feet, being her insole as she went about the day.  You were even aroused as you dreamt of her beautiful wrinkly sole crushing your body as you willingly licked her skin.  At the end of a long day of cushioning her foot, she let you out of her shoe and you saw Emily and Judith.  Both of them looked beautiful and you ran to their feet to give them kisses too.  All of a sudden you found yourself sandwiched between Judith’s toes and sole, as she had lowered her toes down on your sleeping body.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THIS.  TOMORROW THE TRAINING WILL BE RAMPED UP, NOW YOU BETTER STOP SLEEPING ON THE JOB AND GET BACK TO WORK!” Judith commanded.

Judith loosened her vice like grip on your defenseless body and you quickly got back to work.  You started thinking about your dream, ‘do I really want that?’ you wondered as you were kissing Judith’s arch.  ‘These women are pretty, especially Emily, and their feet are good looking too, these feet are soft and beautiful,’ you continued thinking.  As your thoughts continued you found yourself getting aroused by licking Judith’s sole.  You thought about the idea of licking her sole while she pleasured herself, knowing that you were contributing to this attractive cougar’s orgasm, while she held absolute power over you.  These thoughts made you even hornier, but you realized acting on these thoughts would be a bad idea, because she would make the day’s training harder on you.

Judith felt your member grow hard and was fully aware of what was going on.  A smile formed over her lips as she realized you were like putty in her hands… or under her feet, rather.  Judith knew she was pressing your buttons the right way and that she’d have you trained properly by the end of the day.  You kept up your work, with a raging erection for the next hour.  You felt her foot shift out from under the sheets and onto the floor.  You were caught by surprise and ended up under Judith’s heel as her socked foot hit the carpet.  She lifted her foot to take a step forward and you realized your body was already stuck to her sole.  You kept kissing and licking her heel as Judith got ready for her day.  For the next thirty minutes your body was walked and stood upon by Judith’s heel.  You found that you still had an erection.  ‘I’ve never felt like this before, maybe I do want to be the property of these women,’ you kept thinking.  You felt Judith’s foot lift up and her sock fly past your body.  She then moved her foot up and placed it on her knee and peeled your body off.  She placed your flattened body on the bed next to her and put on some black stockings.  As you laid next to her on the bed, you noticed she was already wearing a blue dress and had applied her makeup.

“Wow… You’re beautiful,” you let slip from your lips without thinking.

“I KNOW, SLAVE, BUT THAT’S GOOD, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GIVE YOUR FEMALE MASTERS COMPLIMENTS, WHEN YOU AREN’T BUSY PAMPERING THEM, THAT IS,” Judith said as she finished putting on her stockings.

“NOW, I WAS GOING TO WEAR YOU IN MY STOCKINGS TODAY WHILE I MET WITH CLIENTS, BUT SINCE YOU DISOBEYED A DIRECT ORDER, I’VE DECIDED YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY BEING UNDERNEATH MY HIGH HEEL,” Judith said as she lifted a blue high heel shoe.

“LAY DOWN ON THE SHOE’S SOLE AREA SO I CAN TAPE YOUR BODY TO IT,” Judith commanded.

You found your erection had not gone away and you sprinted quickly to the sole of the shoe and laid down.  Judith applied strips of tape to your body, as she did the night earlier, turned the shoe over and placed her foot inside.  You realized that she had taped you under her right heel and she’d be using the shoe to operate the pedals in her car.  She then placed her foot in her left heel and turned her right heel over to make sure your body was still taped in place, which it was.

“IT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING THAT YOU LICK THE SOLE,” Judith said commandingly.

You quickly got the hint and she placed both her feet on the carpet and walked towards the door.  She grabbed her keys and purse by the door, then walked out the door, locking it behind her and made her way to her car.  Once your body hit the pavement you felt the sandwiching effect that happened last night which led to Judith owning you today.  You became flattened quickly as she entered her car and turned the ignition.  She backed out of her driveway and you were between the sole of her shoe and the pedal.  Grime was quickly accumulating on your body as she operated the pedals on the way to meet her first client.

Judith pulled into the driveway and turned off the car.  She got out, stepping on your body, and the pavement with her high heels.

“HI, I’M JUDITH FROM FIRST REALTY.  THANKS FOR MEETING ME TODAY…” Judith said.

She continued talking to the clients but you stopped listening and focused on licking her shoe.  She walked into the house with the clients and you found it had hardwood floors which had slightly more give than the pavement.  She continued talking to them for about thirty minutes as she walked around the house squishing you flatter and flatter under her high heels.  The meeting finally concluded and you were off to the next house showing.  The showings continued through the morning without you paying much attention to anything that was being said, as your task lay at Judith’s feet, not in the world above.  Thoughts that you deserved this treatment kept popping into your head as well.

Judith pulled up to the fifth house, and during the walkthrough one of the potential buyers, a woman in her mid-twenties said,

“HEY, WHAT’S THAT ON YOUR SHOE?”

“OH, IT’S NOTHING, JUST MY LITTLE SLAVE,” Judith replied.

“SLAVE?” the woman inquired.

“YES, HE SERVES ME AND DOES WHATEVER I ASK,” Judith replied.

“WOW, I WOULDN’T MIND HAVING YOU UNDER MY FOOT SOMETIMES HONEY,” the woman said to the man with her.

He became red in the face with embarrassment.

“YOU WANT TO TRY HIM OUT?” Judith asked.

“WELL, SURE,” She replied.

Judith lifted up her heel and peeled the tape and your body off of it.

“GO AHEAD AND SLIDE YOUR FOOT OUT OF THE FLIP FLOP PLEASE,” Judith said to the woman.

The woman did as instructed and Judith used the tape to tape you spread eagle where the ball of the woman’s right foot would land.  As you looked up you noticed that she was black.  You rarely got black customers at the spa, due to you living in a mostly white town, but the thought of this attractive, dark black woman, with straight black hair running down to her shoulders, putting her foot on you turned you on again.

“HE’S KINDA DIRTY,” she said making a disgusted face at you.

“SORRY ABOUT THAT, HE’S BEEN UNDER MY HIGH HEELS ALL DAY,” Judith said as she got out a tissue and spit slightly on it, then rubbed your body.

“IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH MA’AM?” Judith asked.

“YEA, BUT ARE YOU SURE IT’S OK FOR ME TO STEP ON YOU?” the woman said down to you.

“Yes, I exist to be stepped on by beautiful women like yourself,” you replied.

“AWW, THAT’S SO SWEET.  WELL IF YOU INSIST LITTLE WHITE BOY, THEN MY FOOT IS GOING TO TRAMPLE ALL OVER YOU,” the woman giggled.

She stood taller than Judith by several inches so you knew her feet would be large.  She slowly lifted her sole and you saw just how big her foot was.  ‘That’s gotta be at least a size 13,’ you thought.  Her sole was lighter than the rest of her body, a light brownish colour.  Her toes were longer than Judith’s or Emily’s.  ‘How do I keep finding myself under women with large feet,’ you thought to yourself as the woman had already begun sliding her foot back into the sandal.  She wiggled her toes playfully and you noticed the shiny red polish on her nails.  You saw the toes slide past your head and she then planted her foot in the sandal completely.  You knew to start kissing and licking her skin as her foot came down on your body.  ‘Thank goodness she has no callouses and has soft skin too,’ you thought to yourself.

“WOW, HE’S LICKING AND KISSING MY FOOT,” the woman said.

“YES, HE IS TRAINED TO DO SO WHEN UNDER A WOMAN’S FOOT,” Judith commented.

“THAT’S RIGHT LITTLE WHITE BOY, KISS MY SOLE!” the woman teased down as she wiggled her toes with glee.

“I PLAYED BASKETBALL IN COLLEGE AND I WISH I HAD A GUY LIKE THIS UNDER EACH FOOT DURING THOSE GAMES.  MIGHT HAVE BEEN EASIER ON MY FEET, HAHA,” the woman continued.

“SHALL WE CONTINUE THE TOUR?” Judith asked.

“SURE,” the woman replied.

The tour continued, with you now under the black woman’s foot.  Again, you heard more talking about the house, but were concentrating on licking her sole, which was a bit moist with sweat, since it was a hot, summer day.  Her soft sole and sandal was a relief to the oppressive high heel sole and pavement your body had previously dealt with.  You found an erection coming on as well, perhaps it was the ‘little white boy’ taunts she hurled at you or the fact that she, and her feet were so beautiful.  Thoughts about how you were lucky to be under this woman’s, or any woman’s, sole entered your mind and turned you on even more.  You licked and kissed more aggressively at the woman’s soft, firm skin.

As the tour ended the woman removed her foot and looked down at you.

“YOU HAVE AN ERECTION?  HAHA, I CAN’T SAY A BLAME YOU,” she said as she turned her sole upward, “MY FEET ARE BEAUTIFUL.  YOU CAN GO UNDER MY FEET ANY TIME YOU WANT TO LITTLE BOY.  MY FEET WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK,” she said smiling.

Judith reached down and snatched your body and planted you back on the bottom of her shoe.  She then gave you a stomp to make sure your body stayed in place.

“GOTTA MAKE SURE HE’S SECURE,” Judith said smiling.

“THAT’S RIGHT HONEY, PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE,” the woman said laughing.

“WELL, WE’LL LET YOU KNOW,” the woman said as she and the man with her walked away.

Judith smiled when she heard their conversation as they walked out the door.

“YOU KNOW, IF YOU EVER SHRINK, YOU’RE GOING RIGHT UNDER MY FOOT LIKE THAT WHITE BOY,” the woman said.

“IN FACT, WHEN WE GET HOME, YOU’RE GONNA RUB MY FEET, LICK, AND KISS THEM,” she continued.

“YES DEAR,” said the man.