- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Smushed Boy has uploaded another drawing here:

http://smushedboy.deviantart.com/art/The-Spa-Job-Charaters-397001686

His first drawing if you missed it is here:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Heel-Crush-396049549

Martha finished grinding your body into the ground and as she lifted her foot to start walking back to the couch, you found your body plastered to her sole again.

“ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW GAMES LADIES?” Martha asked.

“HOW ABOUT WE SEE HOW FAST WE CAN… UH… MILK HIM?” Emily said sheepishly.

“AWW, THAT’D BE FUN, BUT HE’D PROBABLY LIKE THAT, AND WE’RE TRAINING HIM, REMEMBER?  AFTER TOMORROW IS OVER AND HE’S PROVED TO ME HE’S READY TO BE MY PET FOREVER, THEN MAYBE HE’LL GET THE REWARDS AN OBEDIENT PET GETS,” Martha said as she wiggled her toes in a teasing manner.

“HOW ABOUT WE STOMP HIM AND SEE WHO CAN GET HIM THE FLATTEST?” Judith said.

“OH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN,” Emily said.

“I AGREE,” Martha said.

“ME FIRST, ME FIRST,” Emily replied.

“ALRIGHT SWEETIE, YOU CAN GO FIRST.  NOW YOU GET 3 MINUTES TO CRUSH HIM AS FLAT AS YOU CAN, THEN WE’LL MEASURE,” Martha instructed.

Martha peeled your body off her sole and handed you to her daughter.

“OK…GO!” Martha said.

Emily quickly ran into her bedroom, threw you in her softball sock and put both socks on.  She positioned your body under her heel and slid her shoes on and double knotted them, then ran out the door.

“LET ME KNOW WHEN THREE MINUTES IS UP,” Emily yelled as the door closed.

She ran back and forth in front of the house for the full three minutes, pummeling your body under her increasingly sweaty, and smelly, heel.  ‘How could a girl this beautiful produce a smell this bad,’ you found yourself wondering between footfalls.

“ALRIGHT, TIME’S UP,” you heard.

Emily walked back into the house stomping on you hard with every step.  She quickly removed her right shoe and sock and peeled your body off.  She placed you on the table, while Martha got out a ruler that had millimeter measurements on it.  You wanted to struggle, but the trampling and other games had left you exhausted.

“WOW, TWO MILLIMETERS, THAT WILL BE TOUGH TO BEAT,” Martha said.

“HOW ABOUT WE MAKE THIS INTERESTING AND THE WINNER OF THIS GAME GETS TO TAKE HIM HOME FOR THE NIGHT AND CONTINUE THE TRAINING TOMORROW?” Judith said.

“SURE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE A FUN BET,” Martha said.

You got a bit worried, Martha, and even Emily, weren’t that bad to you, but Judith would totally own you if she got to keep you.

“WHY DON’T YOU GO NEXT?” Judith said to Martha.

“ALRIGHT,” Martha said.

“I’LL START… NOW,” Martha continued as she raced with you into the kitchen and placed you on the cutting board.

She then hastily taped your body to it and placed it on the ground.  She lifted her heel on you and brought it down several times in a row without delay.  Martha then grinded your body into the board for about thirty seconds.  She then started having fun with the game and danced around on you for a bit.  You’d see a light pink pad quickly step on you then the light from the kitchen light bulb high above you, then her soft, firm sole would descend upon your body again.  This continued for another minute.  As Martha realized time was running out she started jumping on your body with both feet.  You even heard Emily cheering her on,

“THAT A WAY MOM, STOMP THAT BUG!”

“OH I AM,” said Martha and the two giggled.

Time then ran out and they put you on the table to measure you.

“DANG, ONLY THREE MILLIMETERS… I GUESS MY FEET ARE JUST TOO SOFT,” Martha said jokingly.

“YOUR TURN JUDITH,” Emily said handing you over to Judith.

“OK… GO!” Martha said.

Judith casually went into the living room and put on her socks.  Then went to the door and put her shoes on.  She then tore off four pieces of tape and taped you to the bottom of her running shoe.  You were positioned under the heel section of her size 10 shoe.  This process took her nearly a minute.  She got up and walked out the door and you quickly realized that she was going to win.  The pressure from being outside the shoe was much greater than inside.  These women had soft soles which provided some give and the shoe’s insole was also forgiving.  The shoe’s sole and the pavement provided no give and mercilessly sandwiched your body with each stride Judith made.  The pavement also felt like it was scratching your back with each step.  The two minutes felt like an hour as Judith jogged back and forth in front of the house.

“TIME’S UP,” you heard Emily say.

Judith walked slowly back into the house and peeled your body off the sole of her shoe.  She placed you on the table and Martha measured.

“WOW, HE IS FLAT… AND REALLY DIRTY,” Emily said.

“ONE MILLIMETER!” Martha exclaimed.

“WOW, YOU REALLY STOMPED HIM FLAT, CONGRATS,” Emily said.

“WHAT CAN I SAY, I KNOW HOW TO PUT MEN IN THEIR PLACE, ESPECIALLY PATHETIC ONES LIKE THIS ONE,” Judith replied.

“WELL, YOU GET HIM FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT AND TOMORROW.  BRING HIM BACK AFTER YOU GET OFF WORK, ALRIGHT?” Martha said.

“SURE THING, AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME GOING ON EASY ON HIM, HE WILL BE BEGGING TO KISS YOUR FEET TOMORROW,” Judith replied.

“YOU?  GO EASY?  I’M NOT WORRIED,” Martha laughed.

“WELL, I BETTER GET GOING,” Judith said.

She took her left shoe off and turned it over.  Then placed your body where the ball of her foot would land and taped you facing the shoe.

“WHOA, YOUR SHOES STINK,” Martha joked.

“YEA, THEY STINK FROM RUNNING FASTER THAN YOU,” Judith teased back.

Judith smiled and finished taping you to her shoe, then said,

“THAT SPOT WHERE YOUR HEAD IS BETTER BE CLEAN BY THE TIME I GET HOME, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES…”

You desperately tried to speak up to Martha,

“Ok, ok, I’ll be your pet Mar…,” you said as Judith lowered her shoe covered foot to the ground and walked out the door.

Judith kept up a good pace all the way home and you licked at the sole of her shoe between each body crunching step she took on you.  ‘I hope my body recovers from wounds as quickly as I do from being stepped on,’ you thought to yourself.

The run was the same pounding motion you had felt from earlier, only this time much longer.  As Judith got home she was sweating again.  She removed her shoes and your body from her left shoe.  She looked at the area your face occupied closely.

“I SEE YOU FOLLOWED ORDERS, IT’S GOOD YOU ARE LEARNING YOUR POSITION,” Judith said.

She placed the shoes on their side and put you on the ground next to them.

“I AM GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER.  YOU WILL LICK MY SHOES UNTIL THEY ARE COMPLETELY CLEAN,” Judith commanded.

She then walked out of the room and left you to your task.  Your stomach was hurting from lack of food and you knew if you disobeyed that you be punished severely.  You sucked it up and started licking along the sole of her left shoe.  You continued licking the grim and dust from Judith’s running shoe for two hours.  Your tongue was starting to go raw, but then you heard Judith walk behind you.

“UGH, TWO HOURS AND ONLY ONE SHOE DONE… YOU ARE ABOUT WORTHLESS YOU KNOW THAT?” Judith said with her hands on her hips looking down at you.

“I’m sorry Judith, I’ll try better ne...,” you said as Judith lifted her barefoot and stepped on you.

“DO NOT CALL ME JUDITH, THAT’S WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME, YOU ARE A SLAVE, CALL ME EITHER MASTER, GODDESS JUDITH, OR QUEEN JUDITH… AND THAT GOES THE SAME FOR ALL WOMEN,” Judith said.

Somehow you didn’t stick to her foot when she lifted her sole off your body.

“Yes, Queen Judith,” you replied.

She grabbed your body and went to the sink.  You were dirty from having been between her running shoe’s sole and the pavement.  She turned on the water and roughly scrubbed much of the dirt off your body.  She placed you to the side and turned off the water.  She quickly dried her hands and your body.

She picked you up and headed for her bedroom.  She placed you on the bed and pulled out a pair of white socks.  She held the sock open and said,

“GET IN.  YOU WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT UNDER MY SOLES.  YOU WILL KISS AND LICK THEM ALL NIGHT AND IF I FEEL YOU NOT DOING AS ORDERED, TOMORROW WILL BE MUCH WORSE THAN I ALREADY HAVE PLANNED.” Judith said.

You ran into the sock’s opening and she tilted the sock down.  You saw five toes, each with nails painted black enter the sock.  You jostled around and ended up on top of her foot as she put it on.

“GET UNDER MY SOLE AND START LICKING NOW, I WANT TO HAVE DREAMS ABOUT A PATHETIC LITTLE SLAVE OBEDIENTLY PLEASING HIS MASTER’S FEET WHILE SHE GOES ABOUT HER DAY,” Judith said.

Her sock was wrapped tightly around her foot, but you crawled under her sole and started kissing and licking at her soft skin.  They smelled nice, like soap a woman would use, and her skin was still silky soft.  She placed her feet on the bed and under the covers, encasing you in total darkness and laid her head on the pillow.  You continued your task and were thankful she didn’t have you clean her shoes all night instead…