- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a bit more foot fun, 

All most a week has passed. My whole body is throbbing with pain. I am lay in the cold floor of the small plastic box that I have been kept in by Penelope Fairchild for the last week.  The last seven days have been pure hell. The first day was not that bad. I managed to keep going as I rubbed her other foot. She was kind to me and put me right in my box and left me with a bit of lattice and a few drops of water. I jumped on them and devoured them for the rest of the day I lay there looking up at the celling miles above me. I could hear Penelope walking around sometimes and her shadow would block out my light from time to time but she never so much as looked at me. After a few hours the light flicked off leaving me in pure darkness.

The next morning I was tipped out on to the massive four poster bed in front of Penelope’s red painted toes. “Good morning tiny one” she thundered down to me. Even though she had just woken up she still looked perfect as usual. She was clad in a soft white night gown and had and unlighted cigarette hanging from her lips. “Good morning Miss Fairchild” I forced out. This whole time I had been thinking of Kate and my mind was still made up to do whatever she told me to no matter how degutting or degrading it might be.           

“ Are you cold little one?” She asked me in a voice that sounded like she really cared. “ I am a bit miss” I said. “Awwww poor little you!” she boomed “ But you know what my feet are all cold to” A evil grin came over her face. “ My nice big slippers keep them warm but if you could help me out a bit to that would be soooo nice”

I gulp “ How might I do that Miss Fairchild”

“Well I want you to blow on my feet until the warm up”

I gape “ But miss they are far too big I will never be able to heat all of them once I get one toe warm ever where else will be cold again!”

She tuts “ Well little man you will have to just try your very best” 

I walk up to her toes and blow for all I am worth. “That’s it” she says now warm up the rest of my foot. This cruel game goes on for over an hour as she eats her full English briefest in bed the smells drifting down drive me half mad. All I have had for the last three days is a bit of lettuce. It is just I as guessed it would be I blow on one part of one of her feet until I am red in the face and felling like I am about to pass out and then she tells me to move to another part. For example I just got done warming up her little toe on her left foot when she booms at me “ Now my right heal slug”  the whole thing is a pointless and crual way to show me that my will is hers and I will do anything she tells me.

 Once more I fell half dead and broken at her feet as she tells me to stop. “Time to get those slippers on” she mutters.  She reaches down and picks to huge fluffy warm looking slippers of the floor. She slips them on to her feet and after a few seconds says “ O my feet feel so nice and cosy now. You will have to do much much better tomorrow I want to get to a point where you keep my feet so nice and warm I don’t even need these!” With that she picks me up and slips of one slipper. “ I think you need to learn what I mean when I say warm feet” 

I catch on to what she means as soon as she says it but it’s too late as I start to scream “Noooooooooo” her fingers have all reedy let me go and I am tumbling down the beat up worn down insole of this 50 something’s slipper. I land in to toe part as she lays it flat on the floor. I can feel the soft spongy damp floor beneath me and see the huge prints her toes have made. I try as best as I can to get in-between the print of her big and second toe but as I say her toes are so close together that when her big tanned lathery foot dose steam roller over me I end up with my legs pinned under the hard pad of her big toe and my head crushed up next to her second toe.    

The heat is so bad it all most burns my skin. As her heal sinks back in to the shoe all light is cut of and I am left in darkness. The scent of the slipper along with the smell of her toes is so bad I start to gag.  Then she stands up. The weight makes me feel as if my body where about to pop I hear some of my ribs crack as she takes a step I feel weight less for a brief second as if I am flying and then BOOOM her foot hits the floor and I am smashed between the two. This goes on for hours upon hours.  If I did not know better I would swear this middle aged rich mother in law of mine did not even know I was in her shoe so little did she interact with me. Her slipper was on her foot for the next nine hours and I was under her toes that whole time. She potters around her house watching some TV bobbing her foot up and down the whole time. She walks around a bit and I hear her talking on the phone. Her toes are moving all day long mashing up and down on my body and grading my face in to the hard leather of her foot.  My cock is rubbed and crushed under some hard dry skin on her big toe for the whole time. The thing that had given Kate so much just was now just a pin under her mother’s toe and I did not thing the big woman could even feel my dick between the folds of hard dry skin on her foot. 

After the nine hours was up she untended her slipper sending me blinking and gasping back out in to the real world. “Time for my foot rub” Was all she would say. Somehow god knows how I got it done and two hours later I was back in my box. “Would you like something to eat? Or to drink ?” She asked me.  “ O god yes I beg you Miss Fairchild” I begged.

“Hemmm well let me think…You warmed my feet up then you where my tiny tiney little toe toy then you gave me a foot rub….. Ok you get to eat and drink to night” With that she takes out a grape and starts to chew it. After two chews she spits it down in to my box. The mushed up grape lands in a blob of her spit. “ Now if that’s not all gone by tomorrow morning  I will stub my first cigarette of the day out on your tiny ball sack”

In the end I choked it down without being sick and then sat and cried myself to sleep.  So went the last seven days. Woken up and made to warm her feet then in to the hot hell of her slipper then a foot rub then spit and mushed up scraps for my food and drink.  Until to day when we had a gest…..My wife ant … and by Penples own lips the woman that had “ been her role model in life”