- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where things start moveing a bit faster :) 

First I heard Kate. “ Where can he be?!” she cried. My heart was torn in to at the sound of her grief. If Penelope did not tell her where I was my poor wife would blame herself for ever. “ Well hunny” I heard Penelope start to speak. This could be it any last shot at mercy was now or never.   “ I just don’t know I got in the same time as you did”

God no! how can she be doing this to me. I try to scream but I did not even think my voice could be herd outside of whatever dark hot hell I was stuck in.  

This went on for hours. Kate crying Penelope lieing to her. The police turning up but telling her as they told all the families of the shrinking people that there was nothing they could do and to watch their steps.

I had no clue how long went by it might have been days or just hours. I blacked out and woke up still stuck the voiced had stopped. I blacked out again.

This time when I woke up I was lay on a table. The sheer  size of the room was shocking but I was so glad to be able to move and get some air that I just lay there gasping for air then I was cast in to shadow. Penelope loomed over me. She was dressed in a light red top with her grey hair down and her lips dark red.  I tried to scream but my throat was so dry I could only crock. Judging by her size I must be about one inch tall or even less.  

“So Paddy I see you have woken up. About time to! But you always have be a lazy good for nothing!” Penelope boomed down to me. Her voice was thunder. My ears all most burst. I tried one more time to move but I was just too stiff from being stuck in one place for so long. Penelope lifts her hand over me and lowers her finger over my chest. I flinch thinking she is going to flick me again but instead she just rests the pad of her finger on my chest.  “Now it goes without saying that for some resin that I for the life of my cannot understand my little girl is most upset at you vanishing like you did.”Her finger fells heaver and dry as it rests on my bear flesh and for the first time I realise that I am nude. Her blood red nail is very sharp and it is resting far too close to my throat for me to feel safe.      

“Right now she and a some of your family and friends are looking around my house trying to find you.” She smirks “ Well I do so hate to be the one that has to brake it to you but they will never find you. Because you are no longer at my home you are in fact in my second home.”  I finally find my voice. “ I am begging you Penelope if not for me for Kate take me back to her!” I don’t mind admitting that there were tears in my eyes. Anger flashes over her face and her finger pushes down I fell my ribs creak. “It is for Kate that I am keeping you here! You were never fit to lick the ground she walked on. She is very upset but in time maybe even years but in time she will get over you. When she dose I will set her up with a  very rich very good looking son of one of my friends.”   

“But……” A faint smile starts on her face. “I guess if you are very very very good and do everything I tell you I will give you back to her and her new husband when she marries whenever that may be.” The woman’s mad I think there is no way my loving wife would ever take me as a slave. In that moment I make up my mind I will do anything and everything that Penelope says so that one day I can get back to my wife. 

I swallow my pride. “ OK Penelope I will be good. I will do what you say” my god that hurt to say.  She just tuts. “ Well that a bad start” she said. “ Servants do not call me by my first name. You will address me as Miss  Fairchild like a good boy”

“Yes Miss Fairchild” I say fixing my mind of Kate`s beautiful face. 

“Good boy. Now I have my first task for you. You can do this or I will kill you. That’s all there is to it I don’t think I need to say anymore do I ?” Her voice is cold as ice.  “Yes Miss Fairchild” She lifts her finger of me and sits down on a chair by the table. “Stand up” She says. I struggle to me feet my legs cramping.  “ OK now I have been on my feet all day yesterday and I had a long drive over to my second home. My sandals have been rubbing a lot! I could kill for a foot rub right now” 

It takes me a second to understand what she is saying. But then I catch on. “ But Miss Penelope I am smaller than your toes what can I do to help?” she just grins and lifts her feet on to the table. They are still clad in her bet up leather sandals. The soles tower above me coverd in dirt and grime from the garden and street with small stones stuck in them.

 (  http://www.roadhouse.net.au/user/images/732.jpg?t=20121023231346) think sandes like this. )

“Fine you don’t have to rub my feet” She says “ I will just crush you under these shoes”

“OK ok I will try Miss Fairchild” I say.

“Good” She claps and kicks of her sandals letting them fall to the floor. Her bear soles tower over me.  The sight of them takes my breath away. Her heals have a lot of dry hard skin on them her arches are amazingly high there is more hard skin on the ball of her foot and her toes are long and close together.  All in all the soles looks hard and unforgiving. It would be like a mountain falling on me and  I don’t even know if she will be able to feel me trying to rub it.   

There is a faint smell coming of her feet to . It is not that bad but I hate to think what it would be like for me if it got much worse. The air is already think with heat that her two huge feet are producing.  I walk over to her left foot thinking the whole time of getting back to my wife and press my hands in to the hard skin of her heal. The heal is much wider than me and I can’t even reach the start of her arch if I stretch.  The skin fell hard under my hands. It shows fifty plus years of killer heals. I do my best to rub it though spending around five minutes. The sweat is dripping of me as I use my whole arms to push in to her huge heal for all I am worth.  The fact that I am nude and tiny using all my straight to give my evil mother in law a foot rub is all most sole crushing but the image of Kate`s face in my mind keeps me going. As time goes on she moves her foot a bit lower until I have rubbed everything but the toes. Then she makes me climb up and rub her toes as well as in-between each one. As I said her toes are close together and even someone as small as me has to wiggle in-between them. The whole time I was in-between her toes she would scrunch them together the huge folds of damp leathery skin cursing down on me from all sides. The smell of her feet was much worse here to and I could see her smiling down at me the whole time. After all most an hour of this I fall back to the hard cold table my whole body burring my hands red raw. “I ….I …am done Miss Fairchild” I gasp out.

Penelope Fairchild looks down at me with what is all most pity. “Sorry Paddy but I think you are forgetting I do have two feet…….”  

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A lot more to come :) Tell me if you like or not? :)