- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It really helps out!

-------------

After a few minutes of tossing around trying to find a position to get some shut-eye in, Tommy tossed the napkin off of him and began to look around the glass jar. He still heard the water running inside the bathroom but she stopped humming sometime earlier.

 

“I’ve got to find a way to leave here, but how?” Tommy pondered.

 

After about another minute he noticed that the jar had centimeter measures etched onto the side of it. He tilted his head along the etching to see if they continued all the way up.

 

“Yes! These little nubs go all the way up!” he cried in relief.

 

He cranked his head up higher, obviously she had to have cut holes in the metal lid; otherwise he wouldn’t have any air inside the jar.

 

“Now if only one of those holes aligns with where the etchings are…”

 

It seems as if his luck was finally starting to grow, there was a crude hole cut into the metal lid and it just so happened to align with the centimeter measurement etchings that he could use to get himself up. He then ran over to the nubs and ran his hand over then to see if he could get a good grip. Yes, they protruded far enough! Everything seemed to be going well for him so he decided to play this out and see if he could climb his way up the side of the jar.

 

Slowly but surely he managed to make his way up about half the side of the jar after a few minutes, but his strength was beginning to run out.

 

“Think about what might happen if you stay!” he grunted aloud with pain wrecking his body, “Don’t let this opportunity slip by!”

 

He rested in the same position for another minute. After the small break he began his climb with renewed energy, his thoughts of what she might do combined with the things that had already been done to him in the past fueled his ascension. A couple of minutes later he was finally able to reach the hole at the top of the jar.

 

There were some problems, however, things he didn’t really factor into his plan…The hole that was to be his exit was cut into metal, which was extremely sharp, in addition, the opening itself was a little bit small so he risked cutting his body as he wiggled through it.

 

Tommy tilted his head down slightly—this jar wasn’t exactly small and if he fell down, he would land on hard glass. NO! He was willing to risk it all so far, it was too late for regrets.

 

He raised a hand up to the metal edge of the opening and quickly kicked off the side of the jar. He managed to grab the edge with his other hand. Both hands were carved into as they made contact with the sharpened metal; he bit his bottom lip and pulled himself up with all his strength.

 

Finally after about twelve minutes, Tommy was on top of the lid; somehow he had gathered up the willpower to pull it off. His body however, was not without damage…His hands were badly sliced into and his chest and left leg had also been cut up a couple of times when he squeezed himself through the hole. He was sweating and panting like a dog. Some of his sweat trickled into his cuts and caused him discomfort. If he didn’t get the wounds treated, there would surely be an infection, but he decided to put that off until he could get to the nearest colony.

 

Tommy knew he wasn’t in the clear yet—it was only a matter of time before she finished; he needed to keep moving.

 

He walked over to the edge of the jar to see if there was anything to break his fall down below, he didn’t see anything unfortunately.

 

“I don’t have time to think about this!” he whispered in anger.

 

He quickly tossed himself off the edge and used both hands to grip onto the side of the jar: attempting to slow his descent somewhat. It was not a good idea, as he soon realized…The amount that he was reducing from his falling speed was not enough, his blood was a lubricant. He was going to hit the desk with quite a bit of force.

 

“Ghraaahhh!” he squealed in pain, his right ankle had been bent into an odd angle and the wounds on his hands had re-opened even larger than they originally were.

 

In a way, he caught himself thanking the bitch that had tortured him before; it made him tough, he was sure that he wouldn’t have been able to take the pain otherwise.

 

Luckily her bed was right next to the desk, so he didn’t have to worry too much about landing on hard surfaces. He limped his way over to the side of the desk and tossed himself over again; this time he adjusted himself midair to land on his back.

 

Tommy had clearly misjudged how soft her mattress was because his back ached with pain after he slapped into it. But there was no use stopping now, if she caught him now she’d know that he had attempted to escape. He crawled over to the edge of the mattress, the flower-patterned bed cover was long enough to reach the very bottom.

 

He sat down on the edge, and slowly dropped down, he didn’t even need to climb down the cover; it was simply a matter of riding it down like a slide. Once he felt that he was down far enough he flipped himself around and gripped onto the thick cover with both hands—this time he was able to stop his downward speed since he actually had something to grip onto.

 

At last, after about fifteen painful minutes, his feet touched down on the cold hardwood-polished floor. He proudly raised his hands above his head and began to let out a sigh of relief.

 

The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end and his long sigh was cut short.

 

When had the water stopped running?!

 

Tommy’s gut felt like it had been pummeled by hundreds of punches; he had a sensation that he was being watched. He stopped to focus; the hairs on the back of his head and neck were being blown slightly! He refused to believe that this could be happening, he was too scared to even look behind him.

 

A really low voice behind him whispered, “I had a really nice bath, you know…”

 

Tommy screamed louder than he’d ever done in his entire life! His arms flailed like a crazy person as he dashed past the covers and underneath the bed. There was no logic, no plan, or even instinct, he was simply heading in the straightest line possible, opposite to his predator!

 

There was practically zero light where he was headed but he didn’t care, anything was preferable than what was waiting for him in the light. Eventually his entire body smashed into the back wall and turned himself ninety degrees and bolted in that direction. He wanted a corner, he needed a corner where he could snug himself to feel even remotely safe. Once he reached his destination he tucked himself into a little ball and stared hopelessly at the far side of the bed.

 

It was only a matter of time…He couldn’t stop himself from shaking and couldn’t keep his teeth from chattering.

 

One after another bare-feet slapped onto cold-hardwood floor, with each passing step the slaps got louder and louder. Once the feet were close enough they stopped. Both feet were very feminine and had long, slender toes with protracted nails that came to a sharp point.

 

Tommy could see the clawed feet glistening with small water droplets that were slowly trickling down smooth skin and between toes. Slowly the right foot lifted up slightly, letting the toes spread and dangle loosely from the main body. The foot came back down and rested its weight entirely on the large toe, which was flattened out at the bottom and pointing directly at him. The large toe began to twist slightly…After a couple of seconds it picked up speed, and finally the entire foot quickly lifted up and forcefully stomped back down causing Tommy hop slightly off the floor.

 

“Tooooommmmmyyyy,” a predatory, feminine voice called out, “Noooo neeed tooo be sccaaaaarrreedd, liiitttllleee guuuuyyyy.”

 

He could feel his heart rapidly tackle his chest, faster and faster with each passing second. Salty sweat began to trickle down his face and into his eyes. He was having a hard time keeping focus, and had completely forgotten how injured he was due to the insane amount of adrenaline pumping through his veins.

 

Whoever or whatever this was, his instincts were telling him that he should stay away, far away.

 

He heard a bit of sniffing going on... Sniff. Sniff. Then a relaxed exhale.

 

“Oh, you poor dear, you’re bleeding aren’t you?” he heard her say in a controlled voice; it was far more mellow.

 

She took a few steps back. Tommy stared at the shadow on the floor—it was stretching out, getting longer towards him almost as if it were reaching out to him. He shifted his attention to the feet, which now were on tippy toes.

 

Strands of silver hair came into his view from above and they continued slowly descending, bringing along more and more hair. The lower hair dripped onto the ground and began to form a puddle of hair, and as further hair came along it pooled out gradually.

 

Tommy began to feel light-headed, his nostrils were beginning to be pummeled by a combination of watermelon-scented body wash and musky feminine odor. He could not hold out any longer, he was beginning to lose a bit of control over himself. Slowly he began to see her peach-colored cheek rump coming into view far behind her feet, and her naked crotch came into view as well.

 

She had only just taken a bath but he could see that her slit was oozing feminine liquids down into her butt crack and outward onto her inner thighs. As she continued to crouch down, her feet were released of their weight burden. Now, thousands of tons of woman were all concentrated on her soft, glistening, ass cheeks, which squished flat and widened out at the bottom under her colossal weight. Finally he could see the beginning of long thighs, which came out, towards him and also reached far above him and came back down as the feet that he could see much closer in his view. Light ambient fog separated her body parts at each depth from him, she was a landscape of plump and flesh.

 

From his vantage point he could only see, her tip-toed feet, her oozing cavern and squished out rump, her long silver hair pooling out from beneath her, and just a bit of her thighs—everything else was blocked out from view by the bed he was hiding under; any part of her upper torso and face were out of his field of vision. Her facial expression, at the moment, was a complete mystery.

 

“Toooommmmyyy,” she called out playfully, “I was trying to be fair, were both naked together now.”

 

And as much as he tried to tell himself that this was no time for arousal, his body simply didn’t listen to him: she knew exactly which body parts to show him. He was still extremely afraid, but he couldn’t help himself, the stench of femininity and her slow, deliberate, playfulness were also adding to his tiny arousal.

 

She lowered both hands down onto her inner thighs and began kneading them gently.

 

“I’ve changed my mind, Tommy I am not gonna buy you a house, I am your house, or your home rather…” she whispered sensually, “This body will be your home, Tommy, if you accept it…”

 

Her inner thighs were glistening so much that he was certain at least half of was dripping down them was sweat.

 

Tommy’s thinking was becoming distorted, he was a living cocktail of emotions. On one hand, he was experiencing fear the likes of which he’d never felt before, an on the other was mountainous arousal: he wanted to melt himself into her.

 

“I-I d-don’t know w-what I should do,” he unsteadily blurted out.

 

“Tommy, I’m sorry for being so mean earlier, allow me to make it up to you, please~.”

 

“I’m so afraid of you, Mommy, I don’t even know why, just d-don’t hurt me…I’m sorry for trying to run away.”

 

“Forget about ‘Mommy’, I shouldn’t have made you say that. Just say Kim, or Kimmy.”

 

He took a deep breath. “Kimmy,” he began…

 

“See it kinda rhymes doesn’t it, huh! Tommy and Kimmy!” she quickly interrupted with a giggle.

 

“I, um, Kimmy,” he cried, “Please, listen to me!”

 

“Oh dear, that was rude of me, I’m so sorry, Tommy!” she replied with feigned concern.

 

Tommy was having a really hard time talking to a pair of giant thighs, he could only imagine what Kim must feel talking to a speck tucked underneath her bed…Maybe that’s why she wasn’t taking him seriously.

 

“Kimmy, please I like you, but you’re too scary! You have to let me go…”

 

She began breathing harder; her thighs were practically reflective at this point.

 

“Tommy, I really like you too,” she sighed lustfully, “But don’t say that you’re scared of me, look what you’re doing to my body…”

 

Deliberately, one of the hands massaging her inner thighs stopped and reached forward towards Tommy.

 

“I can get you anytime I want, you know.”

 

The hand coming towards Tommy pulled back and rested on her glistening crotch. Suddenly, she jabbed into her sopping wet peachy with two fingers. Tommy heard a lustful squeal then she spread her fingers apart, fully opening her girly lips.

 

Tommy stared at it, there a little bit of light illuminating bits of pink inner wall flesh that were slobbering in juices. But, beyond that was utter darkness, it felt as if the darkness alone, would swallow him whole.

 

“Tommy, think about it from my point of view. If you were inside my body at all times, then you wouldn’t be able to escape me...”

 

As her words reached him, he could feel terror chipping away at his arousal and his heartbeat pumping wilder.

 

“Please Kim, y-you said you w-would protect me! Y-you need to p-protect me from yourself!” he squeaked in protest.

 

“Yeah but you haven’t heard the rest of my reasoning,” she whispered.

 

“As if there was any sort of reasoning happening in her head right now!” he thought in frustration.

 

“It works out for both of us…,” she moaned, “because I can always keep you safe, within me.”

 

“NO!!! I’m never coming out, you’re insane!” he yelled.

 

“Ooohh, Tommy, such harsh words,” she said in fake sadness, “I told you already though, I can get you!”

 

“NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” he cried. He tucked himself snugger to the corner he was in, and pushed his head into his lap forming a denser, little ball position. He squeezed his arms around his legs, tightening his defense.

 

Tommy took few seconds of rest that he desperately needed. Gradually, he lifted his head up to peek at what she was doing…

 

And quickly yelped, smashing his skull into the back wall. Her giant, glowing-green eye was staring directly at him. He knew that she could see him in the darkness, her eye was tracking him to the corner—he was trapped!

 

Even her single eye was a giant monster to him, and the green-tinted pupil stared into his fear…How could he hope to defend himself from her?

 

“Don’t you see what you’ve done, sweetie,” she cooed a nectar tone, “You have hurt yourself more today than I ever dreamed of hurting you…It is I that need to protect you from yourself.”

 

It was true. She hadn’t done any physical harm to him this entire time. Her mere presence was enough to make him quiver in terror, but despite that he couldn’t deny that his wounds were his own doing. And even as she said this—words that made SO much sense to him, he couldn’t help but feel that something wasn’t right...Why was he so afraid?

 

“Tommy,” she said in a serious tone, “My inner predator feeds off your fear. Please, for both our sakes you need to calm yourself!”

 

Tommy heard her words, but wasn’t fully listening. ”What did she say?” he thought to himself, “What was the word again?”

 

“Oh that’s right,” he told himself in false tranquility, “PREDATOR.”

 

His body began to react to this awareness. First his temperature. Then his sweating. Last of all, his heartbeat.

 

“Why is she saying that to me!?”

 

His horror was only made worse by what she had just uttered.

 

“It’s coming back,” she mumbled softly, “I-I will do something I regret.”

 

Her eye lifted up from his point of view, and he heard her quickly stand herself back up.

 

“TOMMY,” she growled, “I NEED TO LEAVE!”

 

“I’M S-SoRRY FOR S-SCArING YoU SO M-MuCH!!”

 

Tommy trembled violently in his corner as if an earthquake were destroying the world…

 

Her voice.

 

“…Please stay with me, okay,” She managed to whisper, before his ears were struck violently by a loud shattering noise from above and then some soft tinkling sounds against the hardwood floor.

 

She was gone, and left a near heart-attacked Tommy, tucked in the deepest, darkest, corner of the room, praying for things to get better.