- Text Size +

His heart sank, it was a black shoe; he turned his head up and was so surprised that he fell over on his backside. A silver-haired beauty had been watching him this whole time with a sweet smile on her face and he hadn’t even heard a peep or even a footstep. Why was she here? Hadn’t the bell rang already?

 

His heart beat in his chest faster than it had even had in his entire life...Sure he had some close calls with giants before but none had ever surprised him quite like this.

 

“How did she sneak up on me like that!? She’s huge and I didn’t even feel the wind blow,” he thought to himself.

 

His heart felt like it could give in at any moment from the shock alone. He was absolutely screwed, there was no way around it, he lay on his back, panting, and reserved himself to his fate.



As he lay there, his eyes locked onto her face, she was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever gazed upon. Her large, green eyes sparkled with life and almost seemed to have a glow to them, her hair was incredibly long, shiny and silver. Her nose was small in comparison to the rest of her face, and she had a small mouth curved into a cute little smile as she gazed at him.

 

She was so pretty that he wasn’t even tempted to look elsewhere at her body, she was so perfect that it made him sad to think she was going to obliterate him.

 

“Well at least I get killed by someone as magnificent as her,” he thought to himself between breaths.

 

Suddenly she spoke, “Hello sweetie what are you doing here? It’s dangerous for humans, don’t you know?”

 

Her voice carried a sort to rhythm to it that made him calm down a bit, she spoke with such a sugary tone that he almost fooled himself into thinking she wasn’t going to kill him.

 

“I-I am t-trying t-to,” he fumbled his words and couldn’t even form a proper sentence.

 

She turned her attention to the greasy mush next to the cowering tiny, she brought her right hand up to her face.



This was his chance! Her attention seemed to be elsewhere, he quickly used to arms and legs to spring himself back onto his feet and bolted in the opposite direction. He wasn’t thinking, it was all instinct, he ran like a madman. BAM!

 

He smashed into something again, it was her shoe again!

 

“What the! Somehow she jumped to the other side of me and is standing in the same pose, how was she able to move like that!?” he pondered in fear.

 

He looked at her face...Her lips were bloody, a small drop trickled down the side of her mouth. She licked at it and slurped her tongue back into her mouth.

 

“Wait, a minute here!” he thought to himself horribly, “Did she just lick that guy up!?”

 

He turned his head slowly to look at where the remains were—they were gone! It was then that he knew there was no hope of escape, he was going to die a horrible death and there was nothing he could do.



“He was a yummy little guy,” she cooed softly, “If only there was something you could have done to help him...”

 

He thought about it again, his fear combined with his feelings of frustration and powerlessness came rushing in—he began to cry again.

 

“Is crying all I’m able to do?!” he angrily thought.

 

“Please just make it quick,” he sobbed, “Please.”

 

He looked up at her and didn’t expect what he saw: her eyes were full of empathy and her smile had changed into a small frown. He wasn’t sure how to feel especially after she had just licked that guy’s blood and guts off a nasty floor, it was probably just a trick, but it sure looked genuine.

 

“Can’t you let me go, miss?” he pleaded, he tried his best to sound pathetic so she would take pity on him.

 

She pouted a little, her eyes looked like they were about to burst, “Please don’t be afraid of me, little human, I want to be friends.”

 

He fumbled about himself, did he hear that correctly? She did not just say that, it must have been in his mind.

 

“No way! How the heck could she say that after what she just did!” he assured himself, “She’s just screwing with me! I’m gonna be a puddle before I know it. Then she’ll lick me up! The fact that she’s messing with me must mean she’s not planning to let me live.”

 

Gracefully, she began to lower her legs with an insane amount of control almost as if she were trying to not startle him. It took a while but finally she was resting on her knees. The long silver hair had pooled around her, a good portion of it was in contact with the dirty floor. She tossed her hair with both hands then rested them on her lap, her creamy thighs were coming out towards him, and were encasing him between.

 

He was trapped—on either side of him were walls of smooth, girly flesh much, much, taller than he was. And like the other girl she was wearing a short, schoolgirl skirt with a pair of long leggings, but they didn’t offer him any hope of climbing her legs; the leggings didn’t have any ridges or places for him to grip onto. His only option was turning around, but as soon as he did she would notice.



Her gaze was focused on the tiny man between her legs. He was quaking with fear, there must have been horrors that she couldn’t even imagine going through his head. From below, he was being intoxicated by her feminine stench which was emanating from the walls around him and her crotch. Her body heat on top of the already humid, thick, air from the locker room was causing him to be bathed in his own sweat. Not to mention the sweat that was coming from merely being in her presence and being frightened for his life.

 

“Miss, please, please, let me go,” he begged once more.

 

She puffed her lips out and in a molasses-like voice replied, “Sweetie, you're coming with me...”

 

He put his head down, there was no argument either—his last resort had been shattered.

 

She looked down onto him with her glowing green eyes and could sense his defeat so she whispered, “Don’t worry cutie, I’m gonna keep you safe from now on.”  

 

He fell on his knees, she had just confirmed it: she was going to take him and there was nothing he could do. “Damn it, it’s not fair!” he screamed in his mind.



Like a slow moving crane she began to lower a hand down towards him. It was so slow and deliberate that he probably could have outrun it but he knew it was no use...If anything it would only serve to anger this beautiful goddess who, so far, had done nothing to harm him.

 

As the hand came closer and closer he could feel her eyes sparkle with more intensity like a little kid that had gotten a new toy. And that’s all he was going to be to her: a toy, or maybe a snack. He just wanted to die quickly, at least then he wouldn’t have to endure the pain of living under a monsters shadow.

 

“Kill me,” he blurted, “Just kill me.”



The hand stopped...

 

He looked up at her, she was preparing her thoughts. For the first time she spoke in her normal voice. “Don’t say that okay. Now what’s your name little human?”

 

He wasn’t prepared to answer such a question, he had to think about it. She tilted her head a bit as if wondering what was hard about the question.

 

“My name is...,” he paused a bit to think of what to fill the blank with, “T-Tommy I think.”

 

That bit where he had to think about it made her tingle. He was so adorable to her, she was aching to touch him but could sense the fear in him; she needed to play this with great care.

 

She began to think about all the things she could do with him. It was getting hotter between her thighs, they were beginning to glisten too, “Oh no,” he thought, she’s just going to use me right now, I know it.”



And she was thinking about it. But no, she needed a friend not a sex-toy, she started to breathe softly, her large chest puffed in and out. “Get in control of yourself!” she thought, “Look at that little guy, he just witnessed another human get killed and you are thinking about this! You should be ashamed of yourself!”

 

She quickly retracted her hand and placed it back with the other one on her lap.

 

She bit her lower lip, “He could be swimming inside me right now...Or maybe his warm blood could be tantalizing my taste buds...”

 

But she had too much pride to let herself be lost to her lust or her hunger, especially when a precious little life hung in the balance. She took a deep, long inhale through her nostrils, then exhaled out her mouth.



“Calm down, you already screwed up by letting him notice the blood on your face!” she told herself, “Not to mention the fact that you told him it was ‘yummy’!”

 

She took another second to think, then said aloud, “My name is Kim, I just transferred here, I’m sorry for being kind of edgy but you are the first human I’ve ever seen in person, there aren’t any where I am from.”

 

“Why is she trying to converse with me?” he asked himself.

 

Most giants he came in contact with did talk to him but only to tease before trying to kill him, he thought back to that drop of blood trickling down her face and shivered...

 

“W-Why did you want my n-name?,” he asked her in a low, shaky, voice.

 

She gasped a little then replied back in her baby voice, “I need to know what to call you silly.”

 

Her smile was coming back, and it looked like she had gotten her urges under control.

 

“Oh, well I guess that makes sense,” he said sheepishly.

 

“Why, hasn’t any big person ever asked your name?” she asked with a giggle.

 

Tommy looked at the ground, “No.”

 

Her smile faded away, she felt so stupid. Now she was feeling something else: the need to comfort. She wanted pick him up and cuddle him against her chest and make him feel better. It would only make things worse though. She thought about what to say for a while—a chilly silence hung in the air.

 

She exhaled then spoke in a serious tone, “Listen to me Tommy, from now on I’m going to take care of you. And if ANYONE tries to hurt you I’ll hunt them to the ends of the earth, okay.”

 

He shifted a little, and sniffed, “Really, pretty lady, for real?”

 

Her face turned red, and her smile widened, “My name’s not pretty lady, its Kim okay, sweetie?”

 

He wiped his face again, and nodded his head several times, then his face felt funny. He touched his lips, what was happening to his face?

 

She looked down at him, his cute little smile was warming her heart. “How could anyone hurt such cute little people?” she asked herself.

 

The bell rang startling both of them, she remembered the time, “Can I pick you up? I need to get to class, I already missed my other one.”



He fumbled around, it wasn’t like she couldn’t just grab him, but she was asking him, it made him feel like he could trust her a bit, “Sure, Mrs. Kim.”

 

She blushed again and lowered her hand, this time is was an outstretched palm, “Climb on, Tommy.”

 

Slowly, he walked over to it, even the thickness of her hand was little under twice as tall as he was. He found a good wrinkle to grab onto and hoisted himself up then tried to find a support for his opposite leg but couldn’t.

 

She was fluttering inside with how cute this whole situation was, he was trying to figure out a way just to get onto her palm.

 

He started jumping up and down trying to see if he could get a good grip somewhere, then he slipped and landed on his behind. “Ouch,” he blurted out.

 

“Aww, how cute,” she squealed, “Let me help you, dear.” She took her other hand and brought a long fingernail beside him, “Here, use this to boost yourself up.”

 

He put one foot into the fingernail gap then pushed off and grabbed onto a bit of loose flesh. Using all his strength he was able to pull himself up and sat down on the edge of her palm. He was huffing and puffing; he wiped his sweat on his forearm.



“Good job, Tommy, I’m so proud of you,” she said sweetly, “When we get home I’ll discuss the rules of the house. I’m going to love you forever and ever okay? Nothing bad will ever happen to you again my little darling.”

 

And with that, she brought him up to her face and gazed at him with those gorgeous eyes. Her smile was so soft and her lips glistened, it was the first time he had been so close to her mouth. He remembered the blood that was on her lips, he could feel his heart trying to rip out of his chest.

 

“I’m going to love you lots and lots okay,” she whispered softly. The way she sugar coated those words made him even more frightened.

 

He questioned himself some more trying to reassure himself, “Well, she didn’t kill the guy right?”

 

He saw her mouth open a big again, “This outfit has no pockets so I’m going to put you on top of my head. Grab onto my hair, and be safe for me, we’ll talk more once classes are over.”

 

She pursed her lips out and brought him onto them, they smelled a bit of blood but he wasn’t thinking about that.

 

Their softness engulfed him and erased his bad thoughts... He was completely in the moment; the lips caressed his entire body in their warm plushness.



After what felt like forever she drew him back and raised him up to her head. Once she felt him land she asked, “Are you fine up there, little guy?”

 

He lay down and used a shorter strand of hair to tie himself secure to her scalp.

 

“Yeah, t-thanks for being so nice to human like me, you’re the nicest Giant I’ve ever met,” he said sincerely.

 

“Aww, thank you Tommy, no more tears okay? See you later my little friend.”  

 

He felt safe up on her scalp but now that he had time to think there were quite a few things that were bothering him about her though...He remembered to when he bumped into her, how fast she had been on the other side of him.

 

“There was no way she could have moved so fast, right? Giants are fast but that was lightning fast!” he told himself, “And the way she snuck up on me...How did she do that whilst being the size of a mountain? Also why, would she did she lick that gore up? If she were trying to befriend me this entire time, why would she do something so horrible in front of me right before she made her case?”

 

That aspect about her in particular terrified him, he hadn’t really thought of it too much till now because of how much he was concerned with his own well-being, but it wasn’t something he could ignore. Nonetheless, it wasn’t as if he has the power to defend himself from her, or any Giant really. But for some reason, despite how sweet she had been he was somewhat more intimidated of her that any other Giant he’d met thus far...There was something about her.

 

He pondered this and many other things from atop his new, mysterious friend.

 

She was walking towards her next class, when suddenly her stomach rumbled, she was getting hungry and she thought about him. “Self-control,” she told herself, “Self-control.”