- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been busy.

---------------

Kimberly opened the front door, stepped through and closed it behind her. After the adventure in the park, a gloomy silence hung in the air as the group rode atop her head.

 

“So the decision was final then,” Don croaked quietly as he untangled his hair restraint.

 

“I'm sorry friends,” The group heard loudly from below, “But Sam said the colony was already over capacity. It was no use.”

 

The silver-haired Lyrian already had a good guess as to what they were thinking, maybe besides Tina...She couldn't blame them though, especially knowing what Lyrians do to humans on a daily basis. No. It wasn't their fault they were suspicious of her...

 

Kim lifted a hand to the hairline of her head, “Climb on, let's get you all situated.”

 

Everyone jumped onto her open palm and she set them down on the dresser in her room. Anna was carefully plucked off her head between a tower-like thumb and index finger and set down on Tommy's bed since she was still unconscious.

 

“Stay here, okay?,” Kim smiled, “I'm gonna go clean the room that you'll all be staying in.”

 

The giantess came back after around thirty minutes of cleaning and setup. She loomed over the group on her table with a big smile on her face. There was an awkward silence as Kim looked down at the group without uttering a word. In her mind Kim was picturing all the things her little roommates could do with her if she went about it the right way...

 

“Um, Kim, so you gonna take us to that room?,” Tina asked, breaking the awkward moment.

 

Kim snapped out of her trance, “Um, er, yeah!”

 

A massive palm was lowered and brought next to the table, “Jump on, dears!”

 

The human entourage jumped onto and moved to the center of the basketball-court sized palm. The giantess plucked unconscious Anna off the bed where she had left her and put her atop her head with the other hand.

 

Don in particular was having a having a hard time walking around the fleshy palm without his left arm as a counterbalance; made even more difficult by how deceptively plush the flesh was.

 

“Is everyone situated,” She asked sweetly, and with the kindest, most motherly smile she could muster...

 

But as Don struggled to find a comfortable way to seat himself, deep down, he knew what the beautiful mountain he stood on was trying to do with her overly sugary demeanor.

 

She was obviously she was trying to win them over after they were forced under her care. But for someone of her power to stoop to that level...

 

It was unnerving.

 

For Don to look up, strain his head just to get a reasonable vantage point and see a godly figure trying its best to seem non-threatening and even cutesy to win over the favor of lowly creatures it could obliterate with less effort than it took to keep them alive...

 

Unnerving and somewhat comforting at the same time,” He thought to himself, “The fact that she's doing this for us says a lot...”

 

Don decided to not over-think things, instead lowering his head to enjoy the rhythmic steps of the Lyrian who's hands he rested on.

 

But as Kim took step after step furthering her slow descent into the shadows of her dimly-lit hallway, an odd glow caught his eye from up above...

 

So he raised his head. And his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

 

She was still looking down at them! His eyes locked onto the glowing eyes...

 

This entire time she had been walking not once did her eyes move from their position looking down at them. And not once did that cutesy smile ever leave her face...

 

But now that he stared into a face that was mostly in shadow, whose eyes seem to illuminate into his very soul, his idea of what was happening inside the girl's head took a drastic change...The smile that donned her face suddenly warped in his mind from loving caretaker to something more sinister.

 

He'd seen this look before...

 

The look children have when they found new pets to play with. The look of someone who was already emotionally attached to them, that wouldn't give them up for anything. That would know what was best even beyond the will of the possessed.

 

Don looked around him. A mist of darkness blanketed his fellow humans as they nonchalantly chatted away, completely oblivious to the piercing emerald gaze directed at them from above...His ears began to ring.

 

And he couldn't hear anything they were talking about. All he heard was muffled laughter and moans coming from them but his own dulled breathing eventually completely overpowered any sounds that came from somewhere that wasn't his own body.

 

It was as if he was suddenly brought into another dimension where he could see his friends laugh and talk in the distance but never join them; forever trapped in a world where only he and the green light from the Lyrian's eyes could exist in physical form.

 

It was obvious to him in that moment.

 

They had only met that day, literally. And this mountain of a girl was already infatuated with them. She was already overly attached past the point of no return.

 

So he looked back to the heavens. Now the emerald eyes and smile appeared to be directed at him alone. Was it always looking at him? Or was it looking at the entire group as a whole?

 

A bead of sweat dripped down his face and his heart began to pound in his chest as time seemed to get slower and slower and slower.

 

Suddenly, her ears appeared to twitch for a split second, he was certain of it! Did she know? Could she somehow know his suspicions!?

 

I want off!,” He shouted to himself “I need to get the hell away from this woman before it's too late!!”

 

Don stood up with furious intensity. The rhythmic swaying halted and everyone turned their sights on him.

 

The Lyrian's expression didn't falter for even a second, not even to blink! Not a single subtle movement or change! Come to think of it, had she ever blinked!?

 

“Hey Don,” Phil shouted in concern, “You okay man? You don't look so good.”

 

Play it cool. Relax. “If I freak out, it will only make things worse!”

 

And then the blood ran cold in his veins...

 

“Can I do something to help, Don, sweetie?,” Kim said in a bubbly voice.

 

The one armed man tripped over himself and landed on soft, pale flesh...

 

Flesh,” He thought as more sweat droplets poured down his pudgy face, “I wonder how many human bodies she would have to consume just to equal the flesh of one of her fingers!?”

 

His breathing intensified.

 

“I, I...” He stuttered, “W-what I meat t-to say...”

 

Her smile widened, “Take your time, dear.”

 

“Because I'm not moving until I can ease your fear.”

 

THUMP THUMP! THUMP THUMP! THUMP THUMP!

 

What the hell is this aura I'm getting from her!?”

 

“Calm down Don, we all know about your panic attacks!,” Tina said sternly, “But while they are almost always on the money, I'm pretty sure we can trust Kim.”

 

Don quickly shot the young mother a dirty look, “Tina please!! Not another word!”

 

Tina looked away and kept her lips sealed, as if she could read Don's thoughts at a glance.

 

He tried regaining control of his nerves long enough to think about what to say...

 

“U-um, Kim. D-do you think y-you can drop me off s-somewhere?”

 

...

 

For the first time since stepping foot in the house, the giantess frowned.

 

“What do you mean Don?,” She argued, “Remember that Sam said: he wouldn't take any more people.”

 

“But if you j-just left m-me---”

 

“Just stay with me here, okay?,” She blurted softly, cutting the little human off.

 

Don's hope almost shattered on the spot.

 

“K-kim you s-seem like a nice girl,” The man uttered, rancid thoughts boiling on his head, “A-and d-don't get me w-wrong, I appreciate your h-hospitality.”

 

Her eyes focused intently.

 

“Its just t-that I-I'm s-solitary b-by nature. That i-it! And um, so if y-you can just drop m-me off outside y-your house. I'd be v-very thankful and g-go on my way.”

 

Suddenly the giantess picked up her slow walking rhythm again. This time when Don looked up he didn't see an obsessed young woman looking down at him, all he saw was the bottom of her chin...Was she---

 

“Kim,” Tina chimed in, now getting a bit nervous herself, “Please, hun, just take a minute to hear Don out.”

 

Shelly hugged her mother tightly, “Mommy Kim ish scawing me.”

 

“Hey what's come over you?,” Phil asked sternly.

 

She was ignoring them.

 

The group fell silent, now simply riding the oscillating wave of Kim's feminine walk cycle, waiting anxiously for when the hostess would decide speak again.

 

Finally, they arrived at a room at the end of the hallway which was already left open.

 

The group hear a loud click and the room flashed white for a split second before the light settled down.

 

There were boxes pushed to neat corners and shelves of rusty tools and odd nick-knacks strewn atop them.

 

“So this is the room my guests will all be staying in,” Kim began, in a monotone voice, “I took the liberty of unpacking all the human items I acquired for my guests on the shelf there. There should be plenty of space for all of you on the shelves. Please choose a spot you are comfortable with and feel free to re-arrange the beds and furniture as you wish to accommodate yourselves.”

 

The giantess reached into her purse and pulled out a small night-light which she plugged into the wall nearby. She then reached out and deposited the humans onto the middle row of the wooden shelf. Finally she gently plucked the unconscious Anna off her head and placed her onto a nearby human-sized mattress.

 

“I took the liberty of cleaning these shelves for you all as they were quite dusty before. This house has been fumigated before I moved here so I shouldn't have any pest problems that my guests should concern themselves with.”

 

Kim reached into her pocket and pulled out a small earphone, which she placed next to the group, “This earphone is of the same set I gave Sam. If you need me, please press the sensitive button there at the bottom and clearly say 'Kimberly Tousen', to which I will come to your assistance.”

 

The silver-haired Lyrian walked away from the group towards the further wall, where she opened the curtains that concealed a large window. Natural light poured into the room.

 

She turned around to face the group of tiny humans, “The night-light I provided has a sensitive button at the bottom that should be able to be turned on by enough force from a human. This is if you want to have light in this room later on in the day.”

 

“K-Kim,” Tina called out to a person that was so distant at the moment, “I'm sorry hun, whatever we did just tell us!”

 

“Nothing,” She replied, “Everything is fine. Now Phil, please try to turn on the night-light I've given you.”

 

The stout man walked over to the light and found the button at the bottom. He tried pressing it with his full weight but it wouldn't budge...

 

“Ron, kid can you come over here?,” Phil asked.

 

“Sure,” The boy said, pondering in his head the scene that was unfolding around him.

 

The boy placed both hands on the button along with Phil.

 

“Okay on the count of three push with all you've got!”

 

“One, two, three, push!” With that, they heard a click and the night-light came on.

 

The two humans stood back, exhausted.

 

“Now how do we get this sucker back off again?” Phil asked, 'We don't need it on right now.”

 

Ron turned to face Kim, “Can you---”

 

Kim reached a finger an clicked the device off, “Anything for you all.”

 

As she retracted her finger she stopped on Ron and gave his head a light rub before pulling away completely.

 

“Kim c-can we talk, is e-everything okay?” Tina inquired nervously.

 

The Lyrian gave her a forced smile, “Everything is okay. Now I'm going to turn off the light since I opened the curtains now. Please use the night-light if you need light later on.”

 

Kim walked over to the switch, flipped off the light and left the room, closing the door behind her.

 

As soon as she left the room Phil spoke up, “What the hell was that about?”

 

Ron turned around and sat down, “She was crying.”

 

“What!” The group collectively yelled.

 

Tina walked over and put a hand on the kid's bare back, “You sure hun?”

 

“Yeah...”

 

“Oh man, oh man, oh man!” Don blurted as he paced about, “I knew coming with this Lyrian was gonna be a bad idea!”

 

“Calm down, Don,” Tina said, as she remembered what Kim said about her “abilities”, “The girl probably noticed how panicky you were getting and took offense!”

 

“I don't give a crap how she felt!,” He shot back, “You guys didn't even notice the creepy look she was giving us! She's planning something sinister I'm telling you!”

 

Phil waved his hand, “If she wanted to do that, we would never be able to stop her. Besides if she wanted to, she could have even destroyed the entire colony!”

 

“I think there's something I need to tell you all,” Tina began softly, “It's about Kim...”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm planning on some steamyness next chapter when Kim and Tommy get some alone time again. But I might change my mind XP.