- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's another one, hope you guys can dig it! Sorry for the wait, sometimes I struggle to find motivation to write these XP. OH, I updated the bios to include Ron now, complete with a little drawing! I'll be slowly adding in all the newer characters as things go on.

*Went back and Re-edited this one to reduce line spacing. Finally figured it out Stubbornstain! Thanks for the suggestion!

----------------------

Don and Phil approached the left side of the colony. The colony itself was embedded into both sides of the cylindrical tunnel, with bridges connecting the two sides. Houses and buildings were constructed atop layered shelf's that were built into the sides of the tunnel walls. The bridges were high enough that most Lyrians weren't tall enough to ram with the tops of their heads.

 

As the duo approached, most of the lights were dimmed down, including several of the Lyrian-sized wall embedded bulbs running near the colony. Despite some dimmed lights, there was still enough illumination to see what was going on.

 

"Damn, our colony paled in comparison to this," Don muttered, "It's impressive to say the least."

 

"It looks like they have plenty of weaponry," Phil noticed, as he pointed to mounted cannons, "I think with a couple shots from those, even a Lyrian would be toast!"

 

"It's probably why this one has survived long enough to be so advanced," Don pointed out, "Most colonies, ours included, are just cobbled together shacks and buildings. No heavy protection against any attacks—being secluded isn't enough."

 

"True, but it's not like most colonies last long enough for this kind of thing to be implemented. If it's not Lyrians, it's insects attacking or wild animals. Lucky for us insects and animals can be scared off with certain smells or fire, if only it were that easy with Lyrians."

 

"Damn giant bastards won't leave us be!” Don croaked, “We'd be fine on our own if it wasn't for them! And I'd still have my fucking left arm!"

 

Suddenly Phil froze, and a drop of sweat rolled down his cheek. As carefully as he could he raised both hands up and tried to keep himself from trembling.

 

"Freeze!"

 

"Holy shit, what's going on?," Don panicked as his eyes scanned the area.

 

"DONT FUCKING MOVE!!"

 

He stopped looking around and slowly lifted both hands.

 

"Where are they?," Don whispered anxiously.

 

Phil gulped, "Above the gate, there are at least forty of them lined up along the walls, armed to the teeth."

 

Don felt a quick flash of red light hit his right eye and carefully moved his eyeballs down...He was covered in them: red dots, forming a grid spanning his entire body spaced around one to two inches apart.

 

"Hey asshole in the poncho! Stop looking around or yer' brains'll go flying!"

 

"Shit," Don uttered before turning his gaze downward.

 

"Bag em'!," Was the last thing either men heard before feeling a sharp pain in the back of the head and passing out.

 

---------

Further back in the tunnel...

 

“Hey Kim,” Tina chirped from atop Kim's knee, “I was wondering: is that a jacket or a shirt you're wearing?”

 

“What makes you ask that?”

 

“Well earlier when you put Tommy in your bra, I noticed you didn't unzip it, you had to pull it up...Plus the material looks too thin to be a jacket.”

 

Kim giggled, “It's a shirt, the zipper is just for show. I can't actually unzip it.”

 

“That's kinda odd,” Tina replied, “But I can't say I'm not jealous. It's a really nice top, super sexy.”

 

The mountainous woman blushed, “Thanks.”

 

Suddenly, the silver-haired Lyrians spine tingled for a moment.

 

"They're unconscious," She reported in grave seriousness, “Don and Phil I mean.”

 

Tina stood up on the massive kneecap, "Are they dead!?"

 

Looking down at the tiny woman, the giantess blew a controlled sigh of relief, "Thankfully not. Just knocked unconscious."

 

Every breath or word the monumental Kimberly took required the utmost control. Any normal gust of wind her gigantic mouth produced had to be fully contained lest the tiny woman be sent flying to her death.

 

Lucky for her I brushed my teeth,” Kim thought with a laugh, “I'd probably suffocate her with my rancid morning breath.”

 

"They'll be fine right?," Tina asked, snapping the giantess out of her thoughts.

 

"I don't want to chance this," She uttered softly, "It throws all subtlety out the window but I don't want those two getting hurt. I may need to get involved after all."

 

---------

 

His cheeks stung. More like ached.

 

"Wake up asshole!"

 

Phil mumbled and felt another sharp smack hit his left cheek.

 

"We need'ta talk to you open yer' eyes man!"

 

They opened, only to gaze upon a heavily bearded man in a blue uniform staring him down with piercing eyes.

 

“Finally! Jeez we ain't club ya' over the head that hard, what a pansy!”

 

In a light daze Phil mumbled, “Who are you?”

 

The man smacked him, “I'm asking the questions 'round here, got it?”

 

“Perfectly,” Phil blurted in a mock tone.

 

“Don't get uppity with me! I'll have yer' balls removed faster than you can say salted peanuts!”

 

The thought drove Phil to quick submission—something about the way the man said it told him he'd actually carry out the threat if pushed too far.

 

“What's yer' name?”

 

“It's Phil.”

 

“So Phil, lemme begin by asking ya' what colony yer' from.”

 

“West Philadelphia street colony,” Phil muttered in a gloomy tone.

 

The man's face softened, “I'm sorry, we know what happened ta' yer' colony. Those damn Lyrians.”

 

Phil lowered his gaze, “The other man: Don, my family, along with a single-mother and daughter, together we formed a refugee group that managed to escape the attack. I'm sure there were others.”

 

“Yer' family?”

 

“They're gone.” Phil replied solemnly, “A teenage Lyrian boy attacked us and killed them all in front of me. He also ripped off Don's left arm. That Lyrian woman we're with now is the only reason we weren't completely obliterated...”

 

The man gritted his teeth, “And the mother and daughter?”

 

“The Lyrian woman has them, they are safe.”

 

“Yeah, hopefully,” The man sighed, “That silver hair's been well known about fer' some time, not that I trust her. Unfortunately her jes' being here made'th colony go bat-shit!”

 

“She seems trustworthy,” Phil uttered.

 

The man slapped him, “You idiots! It don't matter whether we can trust'th broad or not, she's not the only Lyrian that's been known to help humans! That aside, th'point is that ya' gave away our position! Even if that woman got the best intentions there ain't no telling what kinda leaks there'll be: accidental or not!

 

“It was the only way!,” Phil yelled, “We have injured people in need of medical attention! We have a woman in dire condition!”

 

“We can take care of ya'r injured,” He huffed, “But that's it. We can't offer more'en that!”

 

A young man in uniform abruptly busted through a heavy door, “Sir!”

 

“Not now we're in'th middle of something!”

 

“S-Sir this is important!”

 

“What's it then!?”

 

“I'd like to make sure that they get treated properly,” A feminine voice boomed from outside the building.

 

“What the fuck!?”

 

“T-That's what I-I was trying to tell you sir!,” The young man bumbled, “T-The Lyrian s-suddenly a-appeared in front o-of the colony!”

 

“Whatdaya mean 'suddenly appeared'!?” The bearded man asked in a rage, “And how's this broad able t'hear our conversation in here!?”

 

He turned to face Phil, “Ya'r not bugged are you!?”

 

Phil quickly shook his head.

 

“Has this man been treating you well?,” Kim asked tenderly from outside, “I heard a couple of smacking sounds.”

 

The young officer paced about the room whispering in fear, “Oh man, oh man, oh man, we're dead! Fucking dead!”

 

“I thought yer' friendly silver Lyrian broad wasn't gonna attack us!?” The man angrily asked Phil.

 

“I don't know!,” He answered, “I barely met her today! I don't know what she's capable of!”

 

“Ooouuu Phil!,” Kim murmured in mock sadness, her voice causing the building to tremble, “I thought we were already friends?”

 

“Listen Kim, leave this to me! This is human affairs, no need to get involved!,” He uttered.

 

“No thanks, I think I wanna get involved. See that man nearby, hurt you. And I don't like people hurting my friends.”

 

“Were NOT friends!” Phil yelled.

 

“Is that any way to talk to someone who wants to help you?,” She bellowed.

 

“Listen Lyrian,” The commander yelled sternly, “We 'ave weapons more'dan capable of harming a Lyrian so you'd better jes' leave while you still can!”

 

“I’m sooooo scawed,” Kim mocked, as if talking to a baby, “Pwease don't attack little ol' me! I'm just a harmwess lady!”

 

“Were gonna die, were gonna die, were gonna die!,” The young man kept uttering like a zombie as he paced back and forth in the dimly-lit room.

 

“Calm yer' ass down Private!” The older man said.

 

“Yeah Private!,” Kim chirped in with a light giggle from outside, “Why doesn't everyone just relax? I never said I was going to attack the colony did I?”

 

“Dammit woman, jes' go away! I've 'eard you like helpin' humans, well you can help by goin' away!”

 

“Cooooommander Saaaam,” She uttered playfully, “That wasn't a very nice thing to say. Why don't you come outside so I can chat with you face to face?”

 

“How'd ya' know my na--”

 

“I overheard it,” She interrupted, with a matter-of-fact tone, “You know, with my ears.”

 

“What!?,” The old commander replied in surprise, “Whaddaya' mean, 'you overheard it'!?”

 

“Come out and I may just tell you!~”

 

“Curse me' shoddy luck!,” Sam huffed, “Why'd I have t'be in charge on a day like this!?”

 

“Sir, you don't mean...,” The young private began, after gaining control of his nerves.

 

“I do.”

 

Sam took a deep breath, “Imma go out there.”

 

The young man stepped in front of Sam, “But sir, the Lyrian could be dangerous!”

 

“It don't matter where we are'n this colony,” He said pushing the young man aside, “Nowhere's safe!”

 

“Aww, Commander don't say that,” Kim remarked, “Your all as safe as a fiddle, okay?”

 

“Jeez woman!,” Sam yelled, “R'we gonna be able't have a private conversation 'round here!?”

 

“Ahh, nooope!~,” Kim replied playfully, “My hearing wasn't built with an off-switch.”

 

Commander Sam grumbled as he exited the office, “Keep Phil here! If anythin' happens at least we got us a bargaining chip. Th'broad seems to care a lot for him.”

 

“There's no need that, little Sam,” Kim boomed, “But I guess it makes sense so I'm okay with it as long as there's no further abuse.”

 

“Fine, don't hurt 'im Private,” The human commander uttered as he walked out of the interrogation room.

 

The bearded man turned a corner and got onto an elevator; then hit the button labeled “roof”.

 

The tiny room he was in came to a somewhat abrupt stop and the doors opened with a “ding”.

 

The giantess immediately pinpointed him and gave him a view-encompassing smile, “So nice of you to tend to your company...”

 

The building he stood upon was a twenty-five story building and even it paled in comparison to this monstrosity of a woman. Since the headquarters was built atop one of the mid-height shelf’s of the city the extra elevation allowed the roof which he stood to be about level with her enormous lips while she was at full height.

 

Then he saw her glowing-green eyes...That certainly wasn't a trait any of the Lyrians he'd ever seen before possessed!

 

“You humans sure have an impressive city here,” Kim uttered, her minty breath washing over the officer, “I'm serious, it's impressive. I kinda wish I was small so I could explore it.”

 

“Jes' cut to the chase woman, whaddaya want?,” Sam inquired sternly.

 

His high and mighty talk was an act and Sam knew it...At that moment, he wanted to find a corner to shrivel up into a little ball against as her light-up eyes seemed to gaze into his very soul. But Sam wasn't about to panic in the face of adversity that easily, he wasn't the commander for nothing!

 

“Now, now,” Kim pouted as she wagged an index finger in disapproval, “Is that any way to talk to a guest.”

 

“I-I know about ya' Lyrian,” The commander began, “There are some amongst us who've been 'elped by you in'th past. Some even say your a hero...”

 

Kim blushed.

 

“But don't let that go'ta yarr' behemoth head,” He continued, standing tall on his perch, “I've never trusted a Lyrian before an' prolly never will!”

 

Her eyes narrowed and his blood ran cold, “Not much of a gentleman are you?”

 

Phew, for a second there...”

 

“I ain't paid to be no gentleman lady! I get paid to keep this city safe, and I'll riddle ya' with holes if I have'ta! This city hasn't been kept safe by pretending that Lyrians'r decent people!”

 

“Oh please, let's not start a scene shall we?,” Kim reasoned, “Phil should have told you we have injured...All I want is to see the poor dears treated and given shelter here.”

 

“We already have plenty from'th West Philadelphia colony,” The man said, not backing down an inch, “We're well beyond capacity here! Your folks'r gonna have to find somewhere else.”

 

“Aww, But what about the children!” Kim argued, her lips producing wave after wave of wind per syllable, “Surely your not going to throw the little dears under the bridge?”

 

“We can take em' in,” Sam replied as he struggled to stay upright, “But jes' them!”

 

Kim tilted her face to one side. “He says he can only take the children. What do you think, Tina?,” The giantess asked.

 

From atop her head the woman answered, “Well if that's the case I'd rather take you up on your offer, Kim.”

 

Suddenly the giant woman gave a bubbly squeal, “Really!? You mean it!”

 

“Yeah,” The mother said as she rubbed her little daughters head, “What do you think Shelly? Would you mind living with Kim at her house?”

 

“Id love to! Kim ish really nice and shuper pwetty!”

 

“Aww thanks, you two! I promise you won't regret it!”

 

“What about me and my mom?,” Ron chimed in, rubbing his eyes from being asleep not long ago.

 

“Don't worry Ron. I'll ask your mother what she wants to do when she wakes up!”

 

“Okay thanks,” The boy replied.

 

“Who you talking ta' woman?,” The bearded man below asked.

 

Kim turned her attention back onto the little officer, “I was just chatting with my human friends. Seems like they'd prefer to live with me at my house than be separated from their babies.”

 

“I 'ope they haven't made a mistake Lyrian!”

 

The giant woman shrugged off his words, “Anyway, can I give you the mother? She needs medical treatment.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Kim smiled and gently rested a hand on her exposed belly, “Why thank you~.”

 

She then gently lifted up her shirt and held it with her teeth. Her red-bra was exposed, struggling to contain her gigantic mammaries. Softly, she used her hand to grope the fleshy orb Anna was on, sloshing around the milk being produced within her.

 

The little officer went red. Everyone in the entire left side of the colony was covered in her shadow and being given the show of the century.

 

Kim giggled as she noticed several Lyrian woman slapping their husbands or telling them off. Groups of parents forced their children to gaze down and avert the spectacle. And to her delight there were several men throughout the city that were stroking themselves atop their rooftops, obviously thinking that the giant woman couldn't notice—but she knew...

 

She then peeled off the cup that held Anna, fully exposing one of her breasts: erect nipple and all. More and more parents quickly told their kids to get inside and more and more men (and several women) turned their gaze towards the heavens.

 

Her giggling was muffled by a mouthful of shirt.

 

Sam gave his back to her, “Jeez lady am I getting an injured person or a striptease here!?”

 

Kim peeled the tiny woman off her nipple.

 

“Okay all done!” She chirped.

 

Sam turned around, “Finall---”

 

He yelped and quickly turned back around having just gazed upon a protruding brownish-pink island in sea of creamy feminine flesh.

 

“Hee hee, you know you likey~”

 

“Damn perverted woman,” He grumbled, trying to keep his thoughts in check, “T-There'r children down 'ere!”

 

“Oh poo,” The giantess scoffed, “It's nothing they haven't seen while being breast-fed by their mommies.”

 

“Hmph.”

 

Seconds later a clawed finger softly rested on the building: little Anna was wedged safely between the fleshy pad of the finger and the nail she lay on.

 

“Please take her, Sam.”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” The man said, climbing up the back of her nail, taking notice of how oddly shaped it was.

 

“Okay, got er', you can get your mitts off mah' buildin' now!”

 

“Jeez grumpster,” Kim jeered as her finger was lifted off.

 

“She's sticky!,” Sam protested as he examined her, “She'd all crusted up!”

 

“You didn't use'er to pleasure yarr' fat cunt, didya woman!?,” Sam accused in anger, “I know what Lyrians do'ta humans unlucky enough't land in their greedy paws! Is that why's she fucked up!?”

 

The giant woman quickly shot him a deathly glare, “Just what do you think you're accusing me of?”

 

Sam gulped, but steeled his resolve, “Well then what is that stuff!?”

 

“It's breast milk,” Kim answered with a sigh, “I breast-fed her, because I thought it would help.”

 

Sam's stomach churned, “Of all'th disgusting things you coulda' done! Who do you think you are!? Your not her mothe--”

 

“Watch your mouth, little human!,” The giantess growled, bearing her fangs out and sending a blast of sound throughout the city, “Let's not say anything we regret now...”

 

The tiny officer leaped in fear, “I-Im s-sorry.”

 

“Good,” She said as her expression quickly returned to a tender one, “Now please help them.”

 

Sam wiped his brow and struggled to control his extraneous heartbeat.

 

He lay the woman on the concrete and dialed a medical team on his cell phone. Don was escorted to the roof of the headquarters where a few minutes later a helicopter showed up to take Anna and him away.

 

“Happy now?”

 

“Very,” The Lyrian replied with an open hand, “Now if you don't mind, I'd like Phil back please.”

 

Several stories down Phil mumbled, “Don't I get a say in this?”

 

“Nope,” Kim giddily answered, “Sam told me that they would not take in any more humans which means you and me are gonna be house mates from now on!”

 

“Great! I'll have plenty of time to hate Lyrians for killing my family while I'm living with ONE!”

 

“It wasn't me, Okay!?” She replied, “I'm sorry I couldn't save your family but I didn't kill them!”

 

From atop the roof Sam gazed at the Lyrian as her eyes became misty. “Are those tears!?,” He asked himself in disbelief.

 

“I'm sorry!” She sniffed.

 

Phil felt terrible, she was right: it wasn't her fault.

 

“Look I'm sorry alright?,” He muttered from the confined room, “I've just been through a lot. Look I'll give you a chance. Like you said it's wasn't your fault and it's not like I have any other option!”

 

“You'll stay with me?” Kim asked, her spirits lifting.

 

“Yeah, yeah. It's not like I have anything to lose anymore...Just don't start getting all emotional again!”

 

“Yay!” She bubbled, “Thank you Phil!”

 

The little man rubbed the back of his neck, “Sure, whatever. It's really me that should be thanking you...I'm gonna be mooching off you from now on.”

 

“It's no trouble,” Kim chirped, “You little people don't need much resources anyway!”

 

“Now can I get Phil back?,” She pleasantly asked Sam.

 

“No way!,” The little man responded, her outburst just minutes earlier still fresh in his mind, “W-We still need im' in-case y-you decide ta' go ape on us!”

 

Kim stuck her tongue out at the human, “Meanie. You still don't trust me!”

 

Sam was taken aback. To her it might have been an immature gesture, but Sam was quite afraid when he was treated to the sight of a tongue the size of a whale.

 

Despite his fear, the child-like response she gave him was a far-cry from the angered one of before...

 

Maybe I struck a cord that time?,” He asked himself.

 

“Hmph,” Kim huffed as she crossed her arms, “I'm gonna go see Don and Anna then.”

 

To keep her long silver hair from whipping back and hitting a building Kim slowly turned herself around and faced the right wall of the colony where the hospital was at.

 

She then took a step forward and sat down Indian-style near the hospital where her human friends were being attended to.

 

---------

 

Down below, on the right wall of the colony...

 

Similar to what happened when she had her attention on the left wall, people started panicking.

 

“Why isn't the militia being deployed?,” A woman asked.

 

“Commander Sam has jurisdiction over the military, even if the mayor wanted to, the final call goes to him,” Her husband responded, “Let's just trust his judgment, he hasn't steered us wrong so far!”

 

“Fools, the end times are upon us!” A nearby drunken man cried.

 

“I think that Lyrian is hot,” Another man said to a friend, “I'd tap dat.”

 

“She's a solid ten,” The friend responded, “If she were human I'd fuck the shit outta her!”

 

A feminine voice giggled from above.

 

“What's that Lyrian woman laughing at, is she mocking us before she destroys us all?,” A bicyclist asked aloud.

 

“I think that's Silver-Hair,” A man uttered, “Everyone should just calm down, I doubt a noble person like her will hurt anyone without provocation!”

 

“Yeah that's a nice giant lady,” A little girl said, “My mommy and me were saved by her! She's kinda scary, but super nice!”

 

“That's right!,” The mother replied, “I think we hit the jackpot in terms of Lyrians that could have come here!”

 

Suddenly everyone heard a loud boom.

 

---------

 

Kim quickly noticed that a cannon from the left side fired. She contemplated dodging or catching the cannonball but quickly decided that it was safest to let it strike her back.

 

She quickly stood up and about-faced.

 

“What's going on here Sam!? I thought we were over this?” She asked sternly.

 

The bearded man was dumbstruck. He certainly hadn't ordered that attack but more importantly...The cannonball had absolutely no effect on her whatsoever!

 

Those very same blasts had given mortal wounds to several Lyrians that found their way to the colony in the past!

 

Could'th cannonball be a dud? Odds of that 'appening are one in ten-thousand, there is no way! What is she!?” Sam pondered as the behemoth gazed down at him with a frown,“What if I HAD ordered the attack, we would've had NO chance!”

 

“I-I didn't order that. Someone m-must have disobeyed me,” Sam said in his defense, while he quaked in his boots trying to regain composure.

 

Her face softened, “I can tell your not lying to me Sam.”

 

Sam felt his anger steam up, “Fucking rejects! Whoever did this'll be executed!!”

 

“Do me a favor and don't kill them. Whatever else you wanna do is okay but don't kill anyone on my account,” She replied softly, “Promise me.”

 

We'll I'll be damned!,” He told himself, “This woman ain't no ordinary Lyrian that's fer' sure!”

 

Kim continued staring down at him with glowing eyes, awaiting his answer like an impatient god in the heavens, “So...”

 

“Aye, then. I promise I'll not kill whoever did this.”

 

“Great, but I'll hold you to that!,” She beamed as she turned back to face the right colony wall.

 

Not that Sam was ever going to break his promise! Right now he was just glad he could control the situation although he doubted any other Lyrian would have forgiven them as easily as she had.

 

But what kind o' Lyrian doesn't even flinch from getting hit witha blast like that!?” He pondered, “If there'r more Lyrians like her running around, humanity could be more screwed than't already is...”