- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No pics this time. Just a fat chapter. I do like some scenes in this one and want to draw at least one of them, so I'll let you guys know if I do that next chapter so you can come back to look at it.

---------------------------------

A family of tiny humans scurried around between large pieces of trash in a dark alleyway. Lyrians usually didn't come out at this hour of night; so this is when most humans migrated from place to place.

 

“Ron, keep in the shadow son, make sure not to step into the light!”

 

The little human boy quickly ran back into the shade a open bag of chips provided and turned to his father, “Daddy, but why not?”

 

A lean human man approached the boy and ruffled his blonde hair, “Because we don't want the big people to find us...So travel through as much trash as possible, it gives us cover in case something happens.”

 

“Okay Dad,” The little boy said, not quite understanding, “But why do big people hate us so much?”

 

“They are hateful, disgusting, creatures, who like hurting little people just because it's fun to them!,” His father replied angrily.

 

A petite human woman ahead turned to face them, “Don't tell him that Mark, he's too young to understand, he doesn't need to know that!”

 

The large man gave her an angry glare, “You saw what they did to our colony, Anna! Our home! And so did he! We narrowly escaped with our lives, better that he knows now the way the world really works!”

 

The small woman turned around with a forlorn look on her face.

 

He turned to face his son and squatted to meet him face-to-face.

 

“Son, I need you to know these things, I need you to know just how dangerous those beasts are! You saw who destroyed our home, you saw didn't you?”

 

“Yes, daddy, it was the big people,” The small boy replied in a low voice.

 

“And do you know what they would do to you if they could catch you?”

 

“I don't know, bad things I think.”

 

“Yes, very bad things,” Mark emphasized, “That's why they must never catch us, okay?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

Mark stood back up and turned to his wife.

 

“Don't worry you two, once we get to the next colony, there won't be anything to worry about! I've been told that this one is so well hidden that not even the nosiest Lyrians would be able to find it!”

 

“And how do you know they'll even let us live there?” The wife stated plainly, “There are plenty of immigrants in similar situations to us. How do we know they won't just show us the door?”

 

“Hey Anna, they can't turn us down, they just can't! And even if the were to, it's not like we have any other options! There aren't any other colonies within traveling distance to us!”

 

“Daddy! Mom!”

 

“Not now son!” The dad said sternly, before facing his wife again, “Anyway, I'm a blacksmith, I doubt they'll turn away the family of someone with such a useful craft.”

 

“DAD!! I think someone is coming!”

 

“Ron is right, what do we do!?,” The mother exclaimed.

 

Mark grabbed his son's hand and scurried over to where his wife was underneath a small box.

 

“Just be really quiet, we are hidden beneath this, I doubt they spotted us,” He whispered.

 

The oncoming footsteps grew louder and louder. They had an exaggerated sound to them as if they were being slammed with extra force on purpose.

 

The family of humans were huddled in one spot deep within old cell-phone packaging.

 

“I know I saw some fun tinies around here, somewhere!,” A feminine voice boomed in the distance.

 

“What's she doing in a place like this at this hour?” Anna whispered.

 

“Shh,” Mark said, covering her mouth with an open palm.

 

“D-Daddy I'm s-scared,” The young boy wailed.

 

Mark covered his mouth as well, “She'll leave, you two, just stay quiet...”

 

The sound of bags and plastic bottles being rattled around could be heard by the family.

 

“I'm not leaving till I've played with some humans~,” She said in a sing-song voice, “Come out, come out little piggies! I promise to end your lives quickly if you come out!~”

 

Their hearts sank—she probably wasn't going to give up until they were found.

 

As time passed the sounds grew louder and louder...It was only a matter of time before they were discovered or simply crushed in her onslaught.

 

“Anna,” Mark whispered sternly, “I'm going to have to go out there.”

 

His wife's face grew pale, “No way, what are you thinking!?”

 

He cupped his hand over her mouth again, “Shh, listen, if I don't go out there she's going to kill us unknowingly. You know its only a matter of time before she crushes this box with us inside...”

 

Anna was misty eyed and wouldn't let go of her husband.

 

“Please Mark, there has to be another way!,” She begged.

 

“We don't have time to think of something else,” He said plainly, “I'm willing to do this, I already prepared myself if something like this were to happen ever since we began this journey...I think it may have been unavoidable.”

 

Mark quickly pulled himself free of his wife's grasp and stood up.

 

“This is the only way,” He said sullenly.

 

“What about our son? What about Ron?,” She asked in tears.

 

He hunched down in front of his boy and ruffled the kids hair again.

 

“Do me a favor and care of your mother for me, Ronny. I know you'll grow up to be a big, strong, man someday...”

 

Stifling tears began to drip down his scruffy cheeks as he turned his face towards the light at the end of the box...Towards his goal. He couldn't let them see him like this; he had to be strong, for them.

 

Ron, didn't know how to feel. He stared at his fathers figure with wide eyes.

 

“Your gonna come back, right Dad?”

 

The man stood up. His back turned to the family whilst walking towards the place of his inevitable demise.

 

“Make your old man proud, son, I know you have what it takes.”

 

His figure stepped into light.

 

“I love you Anna,” he said before running.

 

By changing direction as he moved, he hoped the Lyrian woman would have no idea where the others were, if she had seen them beforehand.

 

The giantess took more exaggerated steps and halted her attack.

 

“Ahh, I see that a tiny decided to confront me,” She purred, “Good, this will make my fun that much easier!”

 

Her massive bare feet were lifted slowly, starting from the heel. Her toes were always lower, and her feet hovered for a bit before settling down, similar to tiptoeing. As if she were choosing the exact spot she wanted her bare feet to touch down on...Then, at unpredictable intervals they forcibly slapped the concrete and the feminine toes spread out.

 

He didn't dare look up. All he could see in his field of view were massive feet that progressively became larger and larger as they slowly made their way towards him. At about a foot's distance from him, they stopped.

 

Massive muscles in her feet began to contract and stretch to support enormous weight as her shadow drew closer to the body.

 

She was crouching down to get a good look at him.

 

“Eyes up here tiny,” She whispered.

 

Mark took a breath and traced his sight up her enormous body. Her creamy legs ran up till they were interrupted by a pair of mid-thigh shorts. Beyond that was a patch of bare skin with her navel, followed by a simple white tank-top that was several sizes too small. Leading a deep v-neck was her spread cleavage along with mid-sized breasts and erect nipples, peeking through a bra-less shirt. Finally, his view settled on her angelic face framed by short, brown hair along with a massive circular focusing glass held in front of her blue left eye.

 

If a vagabond Lyrian man caught a petite woman like her wearing this getup at the current hour, they would probably find easy prey.

 

But not tonight...Tonight, she was the predator. And she was well-prepared. Everything from the bare-feet and slim outfit to the magnifying glass and even the location had been planned...

 

She had known they would come by here; she had been expecting them. And she must have been pretty comfortable with this locale to think she could be out and about at this hour. Then it hit him...

 

This place was perfect. Humans specifically knew about this route because Lyrians didn't come here often and especially not at night...Not even the drunks or bums! It was perfect for humans! But it also meant that if there was a Lyrian, they wouldn't have to worry from other Lyrians.

 

Which brings up the question...How did she know?

 

To go this far...” Mark thought, “In the dead of night and nearly completely exposed to the elements? This girl must be insane!”

 

His central thoughts were interrupted when the giantess decided to speak again.

 

“Wow, your actually kind of a cutie, for a human!,” She uttered as he ogled him through the magnifying glass, “I love men with beards.”

 

Her eye focused a bit more on his micro body...Despite the rags and gruffness, he was a well toned man, and it was plain to see even with clothes...

 

“If you were a Lyrian, I'd have fucked your brains out,” She haughtily said, “But mushing your brains out should be plenty fun too!”

 

On the ground, Mark couldn't avert his gaze. This beautiful girl held his entire fate, literally, in the palm of her hand. He was really aching to see if he could steal a glance at his family, but despite being lost in thought, the giantess in front of him wasn't about to let him out of her sight for even an instant—he just couldn't risk it!

 

“Oh I know!,” She spurted with glee, “How about I do both!”

 

Her gaze focused on the speck of a man down below. “You don't mind, do you tough guy?,” She said with a laugh as her free hand inched towards him.

 

“Fuck you bitch!!” He yelled up furiously.

 

She pouted as if offended, “I don't know what you said but I'm pretty sure it was an insult, you meanie.”

 

Her massive fingers gently pinched his body like a sloppy crane at a vending machine.

 

“Oh well, it's not like I can hear your angry squeaking anyway,” She huffed with a smile, “And even if I could, it's not like it'd stop me!”

 

Soon enough, Mark was lifted face-to-face with the predator that would kill him. She blew him a little kiss then closed her fist with him trapped inside. She then walked over to a nearby wall and sat down gently so as to not rattle her prize...

 

Pillar-like fingers opened to allow sight other than darkness. She placed him in front of her crotch between building-tall thighs and rested her now bare back against the cold stone wall.

 

“Now take off your clothes,” She demanded, “Don't play dumb, I know you understand me...”

 

“Screw you!,” He yelled, “Just kill me already!”

 

When she noticed that he wasn't listening to her order the smile on her face widened, and his heart sank.

 

“Listen carefully little human,” She said menacingly, “I know there were other humans around, and I can guess as to why you decided to show yourself...”

 

“While it's certainly heroic,” She continued with an unwavering smile, “It won't matter if I end up killing them anyway...Now if you cooperate with me, maybe you'll distract me long enough for the little vermin to get away.”

 

He didn't respond. But unbeknownst to him the only thing his bravery accomplished was entertaining her even more.

 

“Hmm, I wonder who the other little humans could be that you'd willingly sacrifice yourself,” She contemplated aloud, “A couple of friends? Maybe an acquaintance? Nah...”

 

Then she lifted a finger to her mouth in an obviously fake thinking expression, “Hmm, I just don't know!”

 

He blew a sigh of relief as she stopped.

 

“Oooooh never mind, I think I know!”

 

His eyes went wide, he knew it was coming.

 

“What if it was a little family?”

 

That was it. He knew she had him completely now; body and soul.

 

“Perhaps a wife and daughter or son?” She teased in a cutesy voice, “Am I getting warmer?...Hmmmm?”

 

Bingo! Next thing she knew his clothes were lying on the ground next to him.

 

“Hee, hee, I guessed right didn't I?,” She giggled, “Tsk, tsk. I wonder what your speck of a wife would think about you being naked in front of another woman?”

 

Her eyes scanned the surrounding area.

 

Then she spoke out,“If your wife would like to say something, I wouldn't mind. I'm a rational person. I'm sure we could work this out as women...”

 

Back inside the box, Anna's sadness was morphing into blind fury.

 

“Stay here Ron,” She growled as she stood up and stomped her way over to the exit.

 

The boy ran over and grabbed his mothers dress with a vice grip, “NO Mom, remember what dad wanted!”

 

She yanked the dress out between his fingers and continued forward in her rage.

 

“NOOO!” Ron clamped his arms over both her legs.

 

“Don't go! Don't leave me by myself,” He cried with teary eyes.

 

Anna snapped out of it and turned to face her son.

 

“I'm sorry son, your right, I'll stay here.”

 

“Nobody's coming out,” Anna heard the Lyrian woman say, “Oh well, I guess this means your all mine!”

 

“Mom!”

 

“I know Ron, I know.”

 

Back outside the woman removed her top and fully unzipped her shorts. Her body was just as gorgeous as her face: her breasts were plump and well balanced, her tummy was well toned and her arms had a bit of muscle to them.

 

Down below, the only thing covering her massive pussy now was a thin pair of white panties that were already sopping wet from earlier teasing.

 

“Now,” She moaned as a finger slipped under the pantie waistband, “Your gonna do everything I want, aren't you tough guy?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Good, good. I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.”

 

“My name is Camie, by the way,” She plainly stated, “I wanted you to know in case I kill you by accident. I mean your gunna die either way, but at least I'm nice enough to let you know by whom.”

 

She deliberately peeled down the last barrier to her womanhood with a finger. It looked as if the panties had been glued together with her pussy skin for ages. Slobbering juices formed strands, connecting her flesh and the sopping panties along with a symphony of slurping sounds.

 

Finally revealing her throbbing pussy, shimmering in the moonlight without a pube in sight. The soaking panties hung around at her mid-thigh.

 

“And just think, soon you'll be inside it! Isn't that exciting?” She uttered in drawn breaths, “I'm sure many men would kill for an opportunity like this!”

 

She licked her index finger, coating it with plenty of thick saliva.

 

“Now lay on your back, please.”

 

He quickly did as she asked.

 

“Oooh, what a gentleman! You really know how to listen to a lady,” She moaned as her finger pressed on his back...

 

The sticky spit quickly glued the half inch man to her massive fingertip.

 

“Now, lets not do this too quickly!” She sighed as he was brought towards the slobbering lips, “I don't want you to die before I've had my fun!”

 

Back inside the little cardboard box, Anna was going crazy with what this evil woman was making her husband do...She wasn't even sure her hubby could survive simply being within that giant bitch's fat cunt, but what made her really angry was the woman's incessant teasing and the fact that she was essentially raping the one she loved.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Yes, dear,” She responded, distracting her from the horrors outside.

 

“I think we should try to run away,” The little boy said.

 

She was despondent...On one hand was the possibility of escaping this, but on the other was the fact that the Lyrian woman could spot them as well as having to leave her husband completely behind.

 

“Mom, if we don't leave, that mean lady will find us,” The boy added, “I don't think she's gonna ever leave us alone!”

 

He is right!,” She thought, “This chance, paid for with the life of my husband is wasted if that cunt ends up killing us anyway!”

 

“Okay,” She said, trying not to think about the fate of her significant other, “Lets go quickly.”

 

Anna grabbed her son's hand in hers, and they carefully walked out of the box while the woman was busy rubbing herself with her fingertip.

 

Anna did her best not to look at what that wench was doing. She needed to be strong, for Ron now.

 

By leaving, the little boy knew full well what that meant...From this point in his life onwards, he was never going to see his father again...

 

“Goodbye Dad,” He whispered sadly, “I'll protect Mom, I promise!”

 

Anna patted his shoulder. Only eight years old and he was already taking up the mantle so quickly.

 

If only his father could see him grow up!” She thought as tears welled in her eyes.

 

She wiped her face with an arm, “No! I can't be thinking about this now!”

 

Together, the tiny humans quickly scurried from one piece of trash to the next, making sure that the murderous Lyrian was not looking in their direction.

 

Suddenly a loud moan erupted from the giga woman and Anna turned around.

 

“Don't look back Mom!,” Ron yelled.

 

She quickly snapped her head back and continued moving away.

 

Meanwhile, Mark was undergoing the most painful, dizzying, smelliest, most nausea-inducing moments of his entire life! Everything was a blur of skin colors, womanly smells, and moaning from up above. And it hadn't even really started yet...Right now he was only being dragged and rubbed against her outer lips, he could only imagine how much worse it was going to get!

 

But he didn't have time to imagine, or even think! All his senses were being overloaded from all directions! He was covered in head to toe in female juices, some of it seeping into his mouth and nose. And his body and skin were wracking in pain from being mercilessly grinded up against skin that was far thicker and more durable than his entire body was.

 

His bones creaked and his muscles ached.

 

“How you are you holding up, tough guy?,” The woman said between moans, “Only a little more teasing before we get to the good stuff, I promise!”

 

After another minute of rubbing, Mark was deposited atop her engorged clitoris. He groaned: he was pretty sure some ribs were broken and his left femur was snapped. His body was covered in dark bruises and his skin was peeling slightly and bleeding in several places.

 

He bit his lip...Now was not the time for pain. He knew that despite his battered body, his tormentress was actually making somewhat of an effort to keep him alive...And he had to use that to his advantage to draw this out as long as possible.

 

His view shifted down; if he fell off her clit, he was looking at around a sixty foot drop, which was almost certainly fatal. Not that he cared much for his own life at this point since he was likely going to be killed anyway, but the longer he survived and kept her occupied meant more time for his family to escape.

 

“Get to work human!,” She lustily growled, “I think you know what will happen if you don't!”

 

So he began to rub and knead the nub he was sitting on with vigor. And as much as he hated to admit it, the feminine smells and sights all around him were having an effect on him. He looked between his legs and cursed his manhood for forcing him to enjoy this against his will.

 

“Use your tongue, tough guy!” She moaned as her body squirmed from pleasure, “I'd better be feeling tiny licks down there!”

 

Every time his shattered left leg rubbed against her flesh, he gritted his teeth in pain. Every time his torso moved, broken bones drifted about within layers of raw flesh and muscle. Every time his damaged hands were force to grab on to stay alive, blisters burst and skin peeled.

 

And of course, the wetter it became, the harder it was to keep grip.

 

After several minutes of Casie rattling around in pleasure and Mark trying to simultaneously stimulate her while holding on for dear life, Casie stopped to take several breaths. She hadn't reached orgasm yet, so Mark knew that this was far from over...

 

“Now my little toy, your going inside me,” She huffed, “I'll service myself from out here, but you'd better be putting in some work if you know whats best for your wittle family.”

 

Suddenly, she giggled, rocking her entire body. The sigh of relief little Mark was letting out for getting a short rest only seconds earlier, was brutally forced back as he desperately hung on. Adrenaline coursing through his body and the desire to hold this monster off for longer were probably the only things keeping him from passing out in sheer pain.

 

“SO, I was just about to pinch you between my fingers,” She casually began.

 

“But then I remembered what a dust mite you are, and realized that if I were to do that in my current condition I'd probably pulp your lilliputian body to nothing,” She added in a laugh,“Isn't that just hilarious?”

 

“No, its not you evil cunt,” He said aloud, in anger, “I'd fucking gut you alive if we were the same size!”

 

Of course, all Casie heard were a couple of low mumbles...Undecipherable without a hearing aid, not that it mattered to her either way.

 

“Anyway,” She continued, in a giggly voice, “I'm gonna have to do this the sticky way!”

 

An unexpected finger with sticky slobber from below pressed into his tiny body and lifted him up. It was obvious to him now that this adhesive was not saliva but vaginal juices—she'd been rubbing herself the entire time.

 

“Lemme get a good look at you,” She said as he was raised.

 

The tiny man could see that her entire landscape of a body was covered in sweat droplets that shimmered in the moonlight glow.

 

She was really getting a thrill from this...

 

Finally he arrived at his destination: a massive feminine face with a somewhat exhausted look and a big, hearty smile.

 

“Hmm, wow, I really need my magnifying glass just to see your little form,” She said with mild disgust, “You humans really are worthless specks...Your little lives mean nothing to us.”

 

The magnifying glass was retrieved off the floor and lifted to her face.

 

“Damn,” She said in mock stupor, “You look like you got the shit kicked out of you by a pack of wild animals!”

 

“And is that a broken leg?”

 

The finger with him came closer to the focusing glass.

 

“That thing's flopping around like it was made of jelly!,” She added.

 

She faked a sigh.

 

“Oh well, can't be helped I suppose. I mean you are fucking someone whose little nipples are bigger than your whole body...So I'd say your pretty lucky to still be breathing.”

 

“Of course, I've been very careful with you, relatively speaking. I wonder how long your little body would have stayed intact if I hadn't been holding back?”

 

She scrunched her nose, “Thirty seconds, maybe a minute at best? What do you think, hmmm?”

 

She rolled her eyes, “Oh that's right, your too tiny for me to hear, silly me!”

 

A ways down, her mouth opened slightly and a massive pink muscle seeped out and sensually ran across her lips, leaving them glossy.

 

“Well, that's enough rest then,” Casie muttered, “Time to go in deep, human.”

 

And with that, he was slowly lowered to the flesh and blood prison that hungrily awaited him down below.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was a little different but SUPER fun to write. And hey, my first non-fodder evil-gts! I'll update the bio with some of these new characters later. Anna, Ron and Casie are all going to be recurring in some from or another. Stay tuned~