- Text Size +

After a long day of shopping and walking around town, Kim came through the front door with twenty loaded bags of groceries. During the trip Tommy noticed that passersby were looking at Kim funny.

 

It was probably the amount of bags being carried by one girl, or maybe it was the missing shirt and huge breasts flopping about...Either or.

 

“So Tommy how did you like the ice cream?” Kim asked whilst setting the bags down on the kitchen counter.

 

Tommy stared at the bags intently. “Uh, it was good.”

 

Kim plucked her little man off her head and set him on the table, “You seem a little out of it.”

 

Tommy sat down on the polished surface, “Nah, I'm uh, just fine.”

 

She crossed her arms, squeezing her large breasts out in front of him, “You know you can't lie to me mister, now tell me what's up!”

 

He looked down briefly, it felt like he was on trial by a divine god or something.

 

“Um, uh, I.”

 

“It's not the whole 'blood-sucking' thing, is it? That guy was totally fine from our encounter, so what's the problem?”

 

Tommy looked up, “It's not that. It's just this amount of food.”

 

Kim smiled a bit, “Is it a lot?”

 

“Well yeah,” Tommy said, “In the colonies there was not much food to go around and in the pet shop there were very strict limits on how much food we could have.”

 

She giggled, “Don't worry about food here, you can have as much as you want, whenever you want, just ask me okay?”

 

He stood himself up with a small hop, “Really!?”

 

“Yeah, but don't eat too much, I don't want you getting unhealthy,” she whispered, “I need you tip-top for me...”

 

“I-I-um.”

 

Her eyes focused on the tiny man on the table in front of her. “Oh, don't be so fickle, I said I'd wait, I'm being soooo patient, don't you think?”

 

“Y-yeah,” he stuttered nervously.

 

“And, it's soooo difficult too, I'm always horny,” she purred as a hand rubbed the crotch area of the thin skirt she wore.

 

She bent over and gigantic mammaries covered his entire view, “Oh, Tommy, my entire body aches for you...”

 

Tommy fell over and stared at the powerful being in front of him—there was literally nothing he could do if she decided to act on her desires...Nothing stopping her from obliterating him in lust save her own self control.

 

“Maybe it's that your tiny,” she whispered, “Or maybe it's just that your the first man to ever accept me after knowing that I'm not a normal Lyrian.”

 

Kim shot a tongue out and licked her lips. “But I want this so badly, it hurts,” she gasped as her breath became more and more erratic.

 

“Please, Kim, I'm sorry. I'm not man enough for you.”

 

She snatched her tiny lover off the counter and rose him up to her eyes. Massive green pupils analyzed him intently.

 

“Tommy,” she began, “You are the first person 'man' enough to stay by me...”

 

She pushed his head up with the tip of a claw, “I'm the one that should be sorry for being such a horny bitch.”

 

“Kim I...”

 

“Hush, now,” she interrupted, “I will wait as long as it takes, but please let me just calm myself.”

 

Kim began to breathe deeply with closed eyes.

 

“Calm, calm,” she chanted, “Peace, tranquility...”

 

“A-are you okay?” he asked.

 

“DONT INTERRUPT ME!” She growled as her grip tightened.

 

Her intimidating and harsh tone almost caused him to faint in shock, not to mention the pain from being clenched so suddenly.

 

“Crap, I'm so sorry Tommy!,” she squealed in sudden emotion, “Please forgive me!”

 

“I, um, yeah sure.”

 

“Oh Tommy, my body is always nagging at me, always begging me,” she sighed, “I'm sorry for snapping earlier, really, but I'm always horny and it even makes me angry sometimes. I feel like I'm a slave to my own body.”

 

Tommy pondered how long she would be able to hold herself back, it seemed as if she was near the breaking point.

 

“If only I wasn't so afraid.”

 

“Tommy look at me,” she said sternly.

He tilted his head up.

 

“I promise my body will be gentle with you, but I'll be patient, okay. Just give me a minute and we'll go do something.”

 

“Sure!” he relied.

 

She put her other hand up to her mouth and was lost in thought for a bit.

 

“I got it! Tommy, I bought some cake mix, I'm not too good with the oven, but how about we bake a cake!,” she said as her breathing subsided.

 

“Yeah!” he said enthusiastically, “I've had some good scrounged up cakes before!”

 

Oh what a little darling!,” she thought to herself, “He already seems to be moving past my little lust attack, and all I had to do was mention cake!”

 

She gently brought him down to the table and deposited him onto it, “I'm going to start the oven, think about what flavor cake you want, I have several different kinds.”

 

“Your letting me pick!” he said, bouncing off the table with giddiness.

 

“Yep,” she muttered, “You get to pick, little Tommy.”

 

“Wow, thanks Kim, I can't wait for dessert!”

 

She walked away from the table to start the oven; her crotch was still on fire...

 

I know what I want for dessert!” she thought lustfully. “Damn, it control yourself!”

 

Tommy heard a click.

 

“Okay, now lets hear the flavor,” she said aloud.

 

“Lemon!” he yelled, “I choose Lemon!”

 

“Hmm, not my favorite kind of cake, buuuuut, mmkay!”

 

An hour later------

 

“Hoo, boy, that was so good I don't think I could eat another bite.”

 

“You eat quite a lot for someone so little.”

 

“Yeah, well I don't get to do it too often so I wanted to take advantage!”

 

“Oh Tommy, I said you never have to worry about that again. But I certainly don't want you eating like that every day mister!”

 

“Your not my mom!” Tommy said jokingly.

 

“Did you just back talk, come ere' you little jerk!” she said as she snatched the half inch man off the table.

 

“Gah!”

 

He was brought up in front of her lips.

 

“Careful Kim, I just finished eating my weight in cake, I might puke!”

 

She smiled, “Oh, don't worry I'll just lick it up. Simple.”

 

“Gross!” he yelled.

 

“Hee hee, anyway, you wanna watch some TV?”

 

“Yeah, sure!”

 

“I'll let you pick what we watch this time, okay? Then next time I pick, and we'll alternate.”

 

“Wow really, thanks! That sounds fair to me!”

 

All these choices...” Tommy thought to himself.