- Text Size +
The moon shined bright in the clear, cool night. Crickets chirped quietly, breaking the otherwise total silence. People settled into warm beds and a gentle sleep began to overtake the suburb. Within minutes most everyone were unconscious, lost to a world of dreams.

One room held a still very much awake occupant though. The room would have been pitch-black, if not for the faint blue glow from a computer monitor. The person who lived in this room stared at the monitor, his tired eyelids sagging from the effort of staying awake. On the screen a small green bar was slowly being filled. Drumming his fingers on the desk, he watched it continue to progress until, after what felt like hours, it was filled. The message, “Upload Complete!” displayed on the window, and he yawned quietly, a satisfied smile crossing his face.

With a click of the mouse he was provided with a link to his file, and he switched tabs on his browser, pasting the link into a text box. Signing it with the name, “Anybody”, he smiled weakly before yawning again. It was getting late, and he would need to get to bed soon.

Clicking a button labeled “Post”, he waited a moment for the computer to process his order. A second later, the text box disappeared, and he was taken to a confirmation screen.

“Another file shared.” He said to himself smugly, patting himself on the back through a yawn. Scratching his chin he lazily stood and walked to the dilapidated bed in the corner of his room. Really, it was more of a mattress on the floor. Hopping onto it without a second thought, he slid underneath the blankets, and left the monitor to his computer on, casting the room in a dull, blue light.

Sleep came to Anybody quickly, and the entire neighborhood had gone completely silent, save for the quiet echoes of crickets and the dull buzz of street lamps. Though no one around was making any sort of movement, a young woman had suddenly appeared in the streets, walking through them silently.

With slow, graceful movements she strode down the empty streets without a care in the world. Her long, black hair flowed behind her head as she casually looked into the windows of homes, finding nothing but sleeping occupants as she did so.

Continuing her aimless stroll, she seemed to have caught sight of something scurrying in the tall grass of the neighborhood. It was one of the noisy crickets that were beginning to wear on her nerves! With great deliberation she pressed the toe of her shoe onto the insect, silencing the noises it made with a soft crunch. The faintest hint of a smile crossed her lips as she twisted the shoe back and forth, pulverizing the pest to paste.

Sighing softly, she adjusted her white shirt, smoothed out her violet skirt, and continued. She would have stood out quite a bit amongst the population had there been anyone around. With clothes that were more, “Japanese Schoolgirl” and less, “Normal”, she continued her slow walk, checking the windows of run-down houses as she did so.

Turning a corner she tensed visibly upon seeing a parked police car. Smoothing out her skirt, she kept her eyes to the floor, not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to herself. At least, not before she was ready for the attention.

Luckily, the lone officer in the car didn't seem to be paying any attention to the strange girl, and she continued her walk, glancing at the insides of windows from the sidewalk, rather than walking directly up to them.

Then, she spotted it! Breaking into a jog, she moved to the closed, first story window of a ramshackle home. Gingerly stepping through the home's unkempt lawn, she pressed her face against the window, peering inside.

The blue glow was unmistakeable. She had the right home. She would have her revenge for all of Anybody's wrongdoings.

“Hey!” A gruff voice shouted, grabbing the girl by the wrist and forcibly turning her around. “Just what the fuck do you think you're doing out at this hour?” The man dressed as a police officer shouted, eying the girl harshly.

The girl desperately jerked her head from side to side, looking for help. The streets were completely empty, and her wide, scared eyes looked up at the man holding her wrist. He grinned smugly, before pushing her down to the dewy grass.

“Though I'm sure a pretty little thing like yourself can convince me not to have you put away.” He whispered, looking over the fallen girl. Her shoulders were a bit broad, and she was severely lacking in the chest area, but all in all, she was most certainly passable. “So? Are you going to cooperate like a good, pretty girl? Or am I going to have to use some... physical force.” He said, grunting at the end of the statement.

“あなたは私が怒って作っているz89;私が怒っているときz89;あなたは私を好きではないでしょう!”

“Oh? You're not from around here, are you?” The officer said, reaching down to unbuckle his belt. “That's good. You won't be able to tell anyone about the dicking you're going to receive.” He added, dropping to his knees and pulling his belt off.

Then, losing all subtlety, the officer thrust his hand up the girl's short skirt, grabbing the cloth of her panties. Before he could pull them aside though, the girl sat up quickly, smashing her forehead against the bridge of his nose. A thin streak of blood shot from his nose as he fell to his back, before he clutched his face in pain.

“Y-You're-” He stuttered as he backed up, removing one hand from his bloodied face to reach for his pistol.

In a flash the girl jumped on top of him, and wrenched the gun from his hands. Tossing it aside, she pinned the officer to the ground and sat on his chest. A smile crossed her thin lips as she folded her arms over her chest, easily keeping the man pinned beneath her big, round bottom.

Things weren't nearly as pleasant for the pinned officer though, as he could feel the weight on his chest increase continuously. Looking up at the girl he was about to ask her how much she weighed when he noticed a much more pressing issue. She was growing. Slowly, but surely. Her body wasn't moving at all, but she was clearly stretching higher in the night sky. Redoubling his efforts he continued to attempt escape, but before he knew it his head was plunged into darkness by her skirt.

“私は復讐を取る前にレッツはz89;いくつかの楽しみを持っている ” She said huskily, pushing aside her panties, and pressing the pint-sized man's face against her groin. In an instant he erupted into violent struggles, not wanting any part of what the girl had planned for him, but was again powerless before the might of the quickly growing girl.

She smiled, pushing the long back hair from her face with her free hand, as the other kept him pinned to her crotch. Just the way she liked her men. Small, helpless, and about to die.

From under the skirt the policeman was getting quite the eyeful as his suspicions were confirmed. Her broad shoulders, her flat chest, plus the monstrously huge bulge he'd felt when he grabbed her panties. This girl... wasn't a girl at all! He watched in slow motion as the growing hands pushed aside the striped panties, and he closed his eyes, trying to imagine himself in another place.

A huge cock unfurled as it was freed from the prison of the cloth, and before the man could fully register his fear, he found his face pressed into it firmly. The massive fleshy pillar was completely out of place on the backdrop of the skirt and panties, but he was more concerned about what the giant planned to do with the organ. Even had he not been a giant, the organ would've been completely massive, and a dangerous tool to do any sort of sexual activity with.

A thick, musky scent filled his senses, and his eyes began to water as a pleasured groan from above frightened him. The impossibly long shaft began to harden as his face was being pressed into it, and he quickly began to grow fatigued with his relentless attempts at escape.

Suddenly, he broke free! His head popped out from beneath the short skirt, and he looked up the slowly growing frame of his captor fearfully. With eyes half lidded, the giant was breathing huskily, and suddenly grabbed hold of the little man by the hair. With tremendous strength his entire body was pulled up, and he screamed in pain.

That was all it took. The tremendous cock found its home inside of the officer's mouth, the basketball-sized head stretching his jaws apart as the fleshy rod forced its way inside. Though the policeman's point of view was limited, he could see the long, steadily growing shaft lift up the short skirt, and his tiny arms grasped for the still-hardening tower of flesh, trying to remove it from his mouth. The massive legs on either side of him wobbled as he did so, and a pleasured moan escaped his the giants parted lips, showing just how much of an effect he was having.

Deeply amused by the frenzied attempts to escape, the giant closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. The rate of his growth suddenly exploded, cracking the tiny man's already stretched jaw and finally knocking him loose from the dick. With one hand clutching his ruined jaw, the officer still attempted to escape with his one free hand, trying to forget that the giant was now standing to his feet.

Lowering a hand to his own dick, the cross dressing giant massaged his massive erection, bringing it up to full hardness. Already standing twice as tall as the surrounding houses, he decided to just get on with his revenge, and lifted a leather loafer over the injured man. The man was cast in shadow, blocking out the little light that the street lamps provided.

He wasn't allowed a chance to scream and ruin the moment. The shoe came down like hammer, crushing him into the soft, yielding grass. With a heavy, pleased sigh, the quickly growing giant looked down, admiring the view of his fleshy obelisk rising from the slid aside panties and up tenting the short skirt.

Cracking his knuckles, he eyed down the home that he'd come to visit specifically. The ethereal blue glow continued to illuminate the interior, and he slowly, gently, placed his fingers onto the roof. As quietly as a fifty foot tall giant could manage, he began to peel the roof open like a belated Christmas gift, revealing the contents inside.

Gentle as he was, the sounds awoke the boy on the mattress, who stared wide-eyed through the hole in his ceiling. The two stared each other down, giant and little man, for an uncomfortably long period of time. Light in the room was low, but it was clear that a wide grin was forming on the face of the little man in the bed as his eyes began to sparkle.

“Cosplaying as Homura?! Thank you based Ochiko!” He squealed suddenly, hopping onto the uneven surface of the mattress and bouncing in place.

"それでz89;あなたは私の作品が好きa311;" The giant asked in a way that suggested a question. Anybody looked up curiously, before shrugging his shoulders, indicating he didn't understand. "なぜあなたは自由のためにそれらを共有していますかa311;" The giant nearly shouted, his eyes narrowing.

“I-I'm sorry?” Anybody asked with an awkward smile. He didn't like the sudden change in tone, and slowly backed himself against a wall, trying to avoid the giant Ochiko's scrutinizing gaze.

"日本人の母のFUCKERはz89;あなたはそれを話せますかa311;"

Anybody slowed down. He could clearly make out the word, “Fucker” in what the beautiful cross dressing man had just said, and he wasn't sure he liked the sound of that. His eyes fearfully traced down the length of the giant's body, suddenly gasping when he saw the thick rod jutting out from between the thighs and raising the short skirt he was wearing.

“I-Is that for me?” He asked, blushing deeply.

The giant Ochiko's expression soured, and he crouched over the hole he'd made in the ceiling. Slowly, carefully, he began feeding his mammoth cock into it, uncaring of the safety of his tiny, Mexican victim.

The view was incredible from inside the room. No longer could the rest of that glorious giant's body be seen, but the monstrous appendage between his legs was making good use of the hole in the roof. The massive head widened the hole as it entered, breaking debris off and into the room, before the rest of the pillar of cock found it's way inside.

Anybody was torn. Part of him wanted to worship that glorious piece of man-meat with all his mind, spirit and body. The other part screamed at him to escape, and survive. It was a tough choice, but the more he thought about it, the more obvious the correct answer was.

Approaching the huge, throbbing head, he inhaled deeply the scent of his cross dressing God, feeling his own meager endowment throb in his pajamas. Then, he slowly, carefully, placed his hand onto the great head. The thing was hard as diamonds, and didn't yield to his touch in the slightest, fueling his need to go further.

Ochiko meanwhile kept his cock buried within the small excuse for a house house for a moment, enjoying the cool air inside of it rush on his dick. He'd planned to fuck the puny shack into oblivion quickly, but when he felt the tiny hands of the man he'd come to kill touch his most private of places, he began to have second thoughts. Not about killing him, no, that would definitely still occur, only about being so fast and furious in his destruction.

From inside the room Anybody could hear the husky breaths of the giant from outside the house, and that spurred him to try and take things a little bit further. Maneuvering around to the front of the cock, he wrapped his arms directly around the head that looked eager to spew its magnificence onto him and all of his belongings.

The thing was massive, and he began to have second thoughts about his positioning as he stood between the head and one of the white-painted walls of his bedroom. Crouching, he slipped under the cock and followed it back to its base, plunging back into darkness as he passed beneath the skirt. He pressed his hands against the colossal, engorged balls, and enjoyed the feeling of the wrinkled skin on his fingers.

His brief moments of interaction were cut short when the giant appendage pressed down onto the bedroom floor, and thrust forward violently. The comparatively paper thin walls paled before the fleshy battering ram's might, leaving nothing behind but a slick, musky debris.

Anybody was caught beneath the suddenly ramming cock as it made short work of his home. The powerful thrusts from the giant above weren't exactly gentle, and he could feel parts of his body breaking from the assault. Still, while breaking your arm by falling from a bike is bad, breaking it beneath Ochiko's glorious cock fucked your house to splinters was something worth bragging about!

The relentless humps from above increased in speed, causing the entire street to shake as the giant became more animalistic in his actions. He could feel the feathery light ministrations of the breaking form beneath him, but the resistance only served to make his penis harder.

Anybody on the other hand was beginning to suspect that Ochiko may not have had his best intentions in mind. Sure, it had all started with fun and games, but he was sure he'd broken several bones at this point, and the hot hardness seemed less like the traditional Japanese greeting, and more like the giant was simply using him to get off. Really though, all things considered, there were certainly worse ways to go.

Then his mind began to wander. Why was Ochiko visiting at all? He'd assumed it was to cuddle and play some video games, but as more and more of his body was crushed into the unrelenting cock he began to entertain the thought that Ochiko's visit was more to get rid of him, than it was to hang out. Did it have something to do with all the pirated material he'd uploaded? Was the glorious God-dick here for revenge?

Lights went off in Anybody's mind as he had finally figured it out.

“HEY WAIT A SEC-”

"あなたの小さな家は私のディックGURL周りに気持ちいいa281;" Ochiko shouted before he pressed his cock down with all the force his giant body could muster. The tiny body flattened in an instant, as it was unable to escape his girth and Anybody's final thoughts died in that moment.

A sea of white exploded from the cock's slit like the breaking of a dam. Anything still standing in or around the house was pulverized and smothered beneath the unending flood. The giant above could be heard panting in a girlishly high pitch for several seconds before his arms lost all strength and he fell onto what still stood of the house, crushing it beneath his mass.

He lay there for a full minute, not caring that the white puddle was staining his skirt and panties. He knew that the last couple of moments had probably wiped out a few nearby homes, and he kicked his feet about idly, listening to the sounds of more breaking homes from across the street and nearby.

Finally, after his impressive cock fully deflated, he sat up, and lifted the majestic thing. Gazing at the underside he saw a distinct red stain mingling with the sea of white, and smiled, before tucking the immense appendage back into his cute striped panties.

Wordlessly, he stood up, and stretched his arms overhead, before suddenly growing to mind-boggling heights. Seconds ago a house would have reached his shin, and people could be felt beneath him. Now, just as he had so often depicted in his own art, he stood miles high, gazing over the entire country. He knew several cities had just been wiped out beneath the leather loafers that were a part of his cosplay, but they didn't exactly matter. They were but the first of many, and there'd be a lot more casualties. It was a long walk back to Japan from Mexico, and normal, tiny human travel was just so boring.

With a casual step, he crushed another section of the country into a footprint, and began his slow, enjoyable walk home.