- Text Size +

Hi, my name is outren. I’m Reggie’s brother, and I got a tale too. See I’m an identical twin to him so if you know what reggie looks like you know what I look like, but my personality is a little different from Reggie. In his story of what soon to be fame he never mentions me, why you may ask, because I live on the other side of zanespa so he doesn’t know about me… yet anyway.

Before I start I believe that you guys know nothing of zanespa and that Reggie barely told you anything about it. Well let me be the one to clear the clouds that dwell in your mind.

I’m pretty sure that Reggie has given you the history of zanespa but, for those who do not know, let me explain…

There once was a time were zanespa never were, just four friends from the four universes. The friends were incredibly smart, so smart that together they made a new type of life in the center of the multiverse, they gave the creature the power of a god and the creature made itself into a planet. That planet was named after the creature, zanespa, and our ancestors, so far as we now were the first to be reborn as a zanespian. So as zanespians grew over time, the creature got weakened but not dead, for it is a god or goddess. My ancestors and my brother are the only ones who know for sure if this is all real. Before the first zanespians died they made a rule for us: if you ever come in contact with a human you may do what you like to it, once you find it it’s yours. Zanespa is a place of earth only bigger. We are abit more advanced than the human race but hey we’re all different right? Another thing about zanespa, think of four big cities, and four forests. That’s what it’s like in my life. I live in one of the cities but you will know that later, for now learn about my adventure.

I get up and take a big stretch, I hear the cars beeping outside so it must be the morning rush. I hop in the shower and throw on my school clothes. I go to Qopiluyead High which of course is a zanespian high school. We do have some earth schools but there are few, and those that remain need volunteers. I go into the living room to find my step mother Diane, making breakfast and my step sisters watching TV.

“Good morning outren” Diane says

“Good morning mother” I reply

I go sit down at the counter and wait for her to finish, which was longer than needed. She calls the girls and well all sit at the counter as she sets the plates in the middle.

“Dig in!” Diane says in a sing song voice

I look and see that she prepared humans. I see she made humans in hotdog buns, hamburger buns, rolled up and just plain in a bowl. My step sisters, Lucy and Claire dove straight in, devouring them, savoring their taste. I’m no vegetarian but I don’t eat humans most of the time, it’s just sick and wrong in all ways possible but sometimes I can’t handle myself. I’m not the only one but still, I excuse myself and make me a bowl a cereal, after I finish I wash my plate and hurry out the door. I’m almost late for school, I catch the bus before it leaves just in the nick of time and take my seat.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention about how humans stumbled here, well… 10 years ago a ship came in full of humans. We probed, studied, and realized one thing. Humans are nothing but small animals to us, and we let them go out into the wilderness to learn and survive. A year later more and more ships landed and we did the same as the first, let them go. Over time we found out they were edible to us and healthy to us. We also learned that humans live as long as we do and stay youthful too. Humans are sold as pets and as food in our fast food places, and you can also find humans but if you do you have to eat it, sell it, or keep it as a pet or slave.

The bus screeches as it stops which makes my stomach lurch forward. I exit the bus along with others and enter my school rushing to my first period class. I make it just before the bell rings and take my seat, the teacher starts his lesson.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Find out what happens, next time!