- Text Size +
The hand got closer and closer, until Juan felt like it was going to envelop him. He knew this was the end, she would accidently crush him......

There was a bit of pressure, and then....nothing. He was expecting to be dead, but he found himself picked up between two fingers quite easily. And then, the blood rush and feeling of vertigo as he was lifted up at several miles per hour, when really Kari was slowly bringing him up to chest level. Any faster and the vertigo would have crushed him.

He was still disoriented when the movement stopped, and he was just barely about to tilt his neck up to see Kari's huge, cute face staring right back at him. It was almost the sky to him. He could hear her behemoth breaths coming from inside her rising and falling chest.
"I'm........alive?"

"Of course....you are." Kari was speaking slowly, but only due to the fact that she was choosing her words carefully. "Why would you not be?"

Juan yelped and covered his ears, as Kari's voice exceeded the safe decibal level many times over. "You could have crushed me by just picking me up...."

Kari smiled knowingly. her cat ears perking up as Juan's almost mouse-squeakish voice just barely reaches them. "I'm wearing special gloves. These allow me to easily more grip and handle even the......of smallest objects. Of course, I could crush things very easily if I needed to as well. They also protect my hands very well, although your...human weapons would never damage my body in the first place."

Juan found himself admiring this giant catgirl's cuteness, despite the fact that he was scared of getting killed by her a minute ago. He stared at her face first, and then his gaze lowered to her DD breasts. Well, DD on her scale. They were off the charts to his point of view. He started to drool. The girl of his dreams was in front of him, GTS fantasy and all. All he could think of was: "Nice..."

"...breasts, right?"

Juan was stunned. "Uh.......Wait! Wait! I wasn't looking there at all!" he said defensively. Kari's also slightly stunned expression didn't change at all.

"Well okay I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking a little but how can I not notice they're like right in front of me AAAAAHHH!!!" he said, desperate to not piss her off. She could do literally anything to him right now.

Kari smiled at him sweetly. "Cute....."

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"......About what?"

Juan decided to drop the subject. Then Kari's sweet, booming voice asked him, "I'm here studying human beings. Can you tell me more about your culture?" She sat down gently, causing Juan's world to shift from another brief vertigo feeling. What she didn't see is that she was sitting slowly right down on a small part of the town. Everyone was lucky enough to have a quick glimpse of her butt before.......CRUNCH.

Kari didn't even notice, as Juan started to speak: "Well, essentially, human beings eat three meals a day, go to school, a learning center to pick up the information they'll need in life, perform recreational activities such as video games, etc......There's like too much to describe. School takes up a large portion of early life though. The world is divided into countries, each ruled by..........."

It took Juan a half hour to go into a brief summary about things. He lightly touched upon wars and politics as well. It could take him all day to describe the human race and then some. After he finished, Kari looked at him somewhat oddly.

"You look somewhat like us, but you have a very different world than us. We don't have these wars, because we're united under one ruler, and one universal language (while humans have multiple.) In fact, with it, we can even communicate with other species, but human beings don't seem to have the mental spectrum to fully comprehend it. Would you like to hear it anyway?" Kari offered.

Juan nodded, and Kari cleared her throat. What came out was incomprehensible to him. The speech came deeper from her throat, from vocal cords that are not unlike a domestic cat's. It sounded like a sort of meowed-out language. He could sense emotion in it, however, and he received friendly vibes from it. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'You are a cute little mouse-boy.'" she replied.

"Mouse-boy?"

"Yes, that's my new nickname for you!" she said cheerfully. "Humans are of course, smaller than the mice at home. I like to have fun hunting them down. Nowadays, the government has professional "hunters" who capture food and sell them, but others such as myself prefer to do it the old fashioned way. It's more fun and it costs nothing. I bet human beings are just as fun to hunt. Speaking of which......"

Talking about food seemed to make Kari's mouth literally water. She started looking at Juan with an odd gleam in her eyes.

"Uh, is something wrong?" he asked. To her, it was like a tiny little mouse standing on a dinner plate, squeaking at her. The back of her mind felt that she was losing it.

"I'm so hungry......but I can't eat him! I promised not to hurt anyone in this little town. There's only one thing to do, then."

"I uh.....I gotta go somewhere. Unlike the others, you're nice. We can.....talk more later. Bye!" Kari gently let him down onto the ground once more. Before he could protest, she was already bounding away on all fours into the distance.

Each time her hands and feet touched the ground, they created deep imprints, bigger than any meteorite crater. Incredible, thunderous earthquakes reverberated across the land. Her hair seemed to fly behind her in the wind as she ran. Kari unknowingly crushed anything in her path, focusing more on what she could see in the distance.....Yes! Another city. Not as big as the others, but bigger than the town she was just at.

A large amount of SWAT vehicles and copters came out to meet her. Apparantly they didn't heed the news reports about "no hostility", and had already fortified the city's defenses in case she came, which she did.

In her native tongue, she shouted at them, "You should have learned! Now....it's playtime!" Before they knew it, her massive form was right in front of them. Her size was beyond all imagination, and those eyes staring at them were filled with hunger and playfulness. The earth shook as she lifted her right hand, and sweeped it. An object moving that fast, that large, displaced the air easily and tore up a large portion of the city, as she merely pawed at her "prey", batting them around and crushing the tiny SWAT force with a thunder-like clap of her hands. The helicopters shot gatling guns at her face, but could barely reach it even though she was on all fours, which changed really fast. Another wave of air displacement rattled the city as she stood up to her full height, all 52 miles of her shrouding the city in darkness. Her right, shaply leg slowly raised up along with her boot, and positioned itself over the helicopters and the rest of the SWAT team. For them, it was a new sky. It must have been at least a mile long, and upon closer inspection, was covered with the remains of tanks and debris and people, which were unrecognizable dirt specks on her scale. She just casually lowered it at a snails pace, knowing that it would take them a half hour just to get out of range of it.

Well, that was fun. Now it's meal time.She brushed her hair back as she continued to casually lower her foot. She dusted off debris from her skirt. The SWAT were mercilessly crushed once her foot met the ground, and she walked on as if it were any regular step. She learned over the city and licked her lips, watching as the tiny human "mice" inside ran to and fro. Playfully, she dove inside and started to lick entire city blocks up into that gaping mouth of hers, purring as she ate. Her hands playfully pawed at pieces of the city and dragged them towards her face. Most people were killed from her mere movements before they were dragged into her mouth. A big happy smile was on her face as she chewed everything up, pausing for a moment. "Mmmmmm!" Then she lowered her face into the city and continued to devour it, until she had licked the land clean and there was a dirt patch and roads where the city had been.

"That was extremely satisfying. Humans do taste good, after all! A bit crunchy, but it'll do!"

Hearing treads behind her, she turned to see a large, dark object in the horizon. The people inside it had her on their monitors. There were exactly six pilots in dark battle uniforms, with kickass helmets on.

"Project SGR, move out! This is our final assault! We will destroy the alien!"