- Text Size +

They started their pedo-humiliating session on a fine winter Sunday.Those two beautiful kids,13 yrs old Paul and 12 yrs old Julie collected some incorrigible local pedophiles from nearby prisons to punish them on their own.They got an allergy attack and a shrink machine;their parents and the mayor inspired them in their mission.They shrunk four cruel pedo men down to two inches,and Paul's mom stitched two of them in the middle of his white kiddy boogy-wipe cotton hanky.His adorable sister Julie had the same privilege in her own blue one.The entrapped pedos felt a great turn-on while going through all these staffs but they finally ended up being just parts of two kids' snot-rags.

Paul was a great honker,glory of all snot-nosed honking school-boys.He began first deriding the two perv adults,childishly sneezing some quick bouts right upon them.Then....a terrific honk...and another...and a more...yes,mission was accomplished.Paul was dramatically rubbing his little pink nose showing a readiness to blow that again,but the bug-like pedos were already motionless,half-dead,drenched totally in his jelly-like spattered boyish mucus.Paul giggled and folded up his used white hanky.His job was finished..two more sinful guys were left.

When giantess Julie was inducing herself to give a mammoth sneeze in her hanky,the fly-tiny pedos yelled,prayed for their lives.Yet Julie unforgivingly sneezed on their useless filthy bodies,blew her small snot-stuffed upturned nose with girlish honks in her soft blue towel hanky for some minutes.Paul was now laughing seeing her sister's hot nose-blowing madness....and the job was done yet again,Julie giggled in pleasure discovering two almost lifeless insects in her rag deep beneath the accumulated fresh 'n' thick white snot of her.

When this ultra-moist part of the drama was over,it was time to delete them completely from the world.For this noble purpose,They used their bicycles,placed their snot-ruined hankies on the padded bike-seats.Wearing kiddy underpants they mounted their bikes,heard some mind-blowing crunching sounds while pedalling fast forward.Julie's butt was heavier than her brother's and it was prancing like a little hare on the fleshy bike saddle.Her snot and hip were jointly assassinating two heartless criminals.On the other hand,Paul's rubber-bum was pounding the remained parts of the convicts' bodies pressed hardly against his seat's dark leather.He flattened them well with his lovely boyish ass-pressure within seconds.

Those inhuman souls gave once much pain to innocent kids,atlast they died being brutally smushed under the organs which they loved to see,touch and enjoy out of their perv desires.

Tired Paul and Julie jumped off their little bikes after going miles.They found in their ass-trodden hankies a few microscopic bloodstains as the mucus got dried fully.The four pedos were nicely flattened then and terribly smished under the bums of a giant and a giantess.

Both victorious kids returning home didn't remove the sticker-like corpses or rub off the bloodstains from their seats,rather hid the ugly red pulps under two nice black leather cartoon seat covers!!They wanted to keep them as mummies to have a permanent memoir of their dominant victory,and their parents and the mayor were so much delighted hearing their overall success and this kinky childish decision!!