- Text Size +
Roberto was shocked by her size. This was impossible! Or was it? He had been expecting anything but that. And yet, all that size and beauty made her quite desirable. He wasn't sure what to think, and he only hoped that Kari made sure he was kept safe, because she could very well accidently injure him, or on purpose if she so desired.....
Surprisingly, Kari herself was also shocked at how tall she had grown. It was amazing! The world was quite literally at her feet now. It took her a while to get her bearings.
"AMAZING." Kari boomed.
Roberto covered his ears instantly to shield himself from the sound, which was near the point of blowing out his eardrums. He didn't want to die like this.....
All this size and power was almost intoxicating to her. Even more so now, she felt the desire to play, to hunt, to eat, to enjoy herself.......Her tail swished around furiously behind her, generating minature sonic booms.
"K-Kari?!" Roberto shouted.
Kari's ears twitched. She thought she heard something, and she did. It would have been impossible for her to hear without those powerful ears. Trying to focus on the source of the sound, she found Roberto down there. Bending down gently, she spoke in a softer voice.
"I'm so huge! I had no idea humans were this tiny compared to our true size...." Kari said. Her voice still boomed, but it was less eardrum threatening to Roberto.
Roberto looked up into Kari's giant face, and he almost swooned. She was gorgeous. Those gigantic eyes, that smile, her perked-up kitty ears....Then the reality of the situation came back to him. This was a gigantic cat girl standing before him, and she was powerful enough to dish out some serious damage. He was screwed if he wasn't careful around her!
As for Kari, despite the overwhelming urge to play, her concern for his safety took priority. She had no desire to kill him.
"I'm going to put you somewhere safe....." she said. Extremely gently, she reached down with her gloved fingers. Having cat-like enhanced senses, she was able to see, hear, and touch the little Roberto precisely. Exerting a minute amount of pressure (which felt like a vice to him) she quickly placed him on her shoulder. "Please sit up."
Roberto listened, while Kari took out some tape. Very gently, she put a small strip on Roberto's legs (it was at least 2 feet thick compared to him!) binding him safely to her shoulder, so that he wouldn't fall off, and still be able to see what was going on.
"You're so cute, mouse-boy......." she said, meowing. "Especially all tiny like that. I want to do something wonderful for you later....."
Roberto blushed.
"Now, it's play-time, nya!" she mewed. Looking down, she saw the town she had just found some of her specimens in. It was so tiny and so vurnurable. She couldn't resist.....Giggling, she stepped towards it.


Most of the citizens down there weren't even sure what Kari was. They just noticed a rather huge object, so it hadn't sunk in yet. Until it started to move. Kari took her first step.................

CRRRAAAAAAAAAAAASSHHH!

From a single step, an enormous earthquake rippled through the town and tore buildings from their foundation. People were blown into the air and landed hundreds of yards away, never to get back up again. The earth cracked around Kari's enormous boot, some of the cracks running into the town and swallowing up buildings and people. And her next step was aimed over the town. They were just like mice to her, she was thinking. These cute little humans were going to blow themselves up anyway in a decade or two.

It was just like home, where she'd chase groups of mice through the alleys, easily catching up to them, and then finishing off her prey, or, if she so desired, consuming it....She was out of control now.

The survivors of her first step could only look up in horror as all sunlight was immeadiately blocked out. It was so dark, it was almost like nighttime. The gigantic form of her boot came down slowly and ominously. It was hard for anyone to believe this was a person. To them she was more like a gigantic, divine force.

The tip of her foot slowly pressed down on the whole town, immense pressure causing buildings to come apart in a split second. People were essentially wiped out of existance from the mere heat of the pressure. In short, she simply rubbed out the town not unlike a child stepping on an ant hill. She gently curled her tail and giggled.

"That was fun-nya!"

Roberto gasped. She was crushing people! Never had he expected her to participate in such violence. He never said a further word, so as to not anger her. Although he was shocked at the destruction, he found himself unable to truely hate her. Her cuteness and yet overflowing power were a confusing paradox to him.

"I want more. Meoow....." Unable to stop herself, she quickly bounded away from the forest into the distance, looking for any "mouse cities". Any one would do......


The city of Newville, along with the rest of the world, hadn't even heard about Kari's earlier stomping, mainly because there was no one to report it, she had destroyed it so fast. And so everyone went along their simple lives without even knowing that........

BOOOOM.

The ground rumbled once, casuing heads to turn.

BOOOOOOOOOM! It started to rumble massively and continuously, measuring extremely high on the Richter scale. Not a soul knew what it was until it was standing right over their city. Kari.

"MONSTER!" they started to scream. Only a few could tell it was a pair of boots standing before them. And not a single skyscraper in the entire city could pass the soles. She needed only move her foot....

"What to do......." Her voice passed through the whole city. She scratched her head and started to think. She'd already stepped on the last "mouse" town she was at.

Roberto was happy she was having fun. Seeing that smile just made him feel warm inside, easing his fears, though not destroying them.

"I've got it, nya......" She licked the end of her gloved finger. Gently reaching down towards the city, she ran it across the place. Skyscrapers, people, objects, even small homes were stuck to her finger. Most died from the contact, but some lived to see Kari lift them up into the air before her face. She cutely opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Slowly, she licked her finger, and everything off it. All the people stuck to it.......it made it taste wonderful. The best part was the saltyness. How she loved their salty taste. She was still hungry and wanted more........

The local news station had already enough time to quickly get outside and start covering this huge "news flash" of the century.

"Channel 4 News. This huge.........thing is terrorizing our city! I don't know what it is, but we need to get out of here! Only someone as dedicated as me would still be reporting. If anyone's out there, please, stop her!" shouted a news reporter to the camera. She turned around and Kari's tongue was sweeping through the city, right at her. The camera was sweeped up too and managed to survive the trip into her mouth. Viewers were able to see Kari cruelly much on hundreds of people, her wonderful meal. Finally the camera was chewed up as well and there was nothing but static at home. Now the story was spreading....

The gigantic catgirl purred as she finished chewing up her meal. It was extremely satisfying to her. She loved every second of it. Looking down at the remains of the little city, she smiled, and pawed her hands through it. Ginormous fingers tore through the city and splattered the little "mice" underneath them. She played with the survivors much like a ball of yarn, mewing all the while. Pretty soon the entire city's debris were in a huge ball, which she gently gnawed on. Roberto could only stare. It was such a cute, yet horrifying sight. He stared into her eyes with an empty expression, no longer knowing how to react to her anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Washington D.C., the Pentagon was scrambling to get orders out. They had already heard news of the catgirl's rampage and were already ordering the 32nd Airborne along with a large chunk of their other forces to mobilize against her. But how well will they fare when their enemy turns out to be a 52 mile catgirl who just wants to have fun?