- Text Size +
The catgirl was turned to normal human size and dropped into the edge of a forest, near a small town in the mountains. She was rather disoriented at first.

"Ugh! That was wierd. I felt like I was being taken apart, moved, and put back together...." she mused out loud. "You know, come to think of it, maybe I should have brought more of my things....." Kari said.

She opened her bag. "Well it looks like they gave me everything I needed though, including a portable home. And this is the perfect place to set it up. Nya...."

Kari set down a small object and pressed a button on it. In an instant, a flash of blue light transformed it into a rather luxurious looking house.

"They spared no expense to make sure I'm confortable.....You know, this place is a lot like my home planet...." she said. "I should start by checking the atmosphere..." Kari reached into her bag and pulled out the air-quality checker. She activated it and waved it around the air. The LED display's number bounced up and down. It was scanning the atmosphere of the entire planet, so it took a few minutes. When it finally stopped, it showed where the highest and lowest pollution was on the planet.

"Hmm.......there's a ton of air pollution in these areas, though the generic radiation levels on this planet are much lower than ours. This is intriguing.....and it looks like over here, the mountain air is clean. Time to analyse some of the creatures on this planet." Kari noticed a large deer walking through the woods. Pulling out her X-Ray visor, she was immeadiately able to look at the basic inner workings of this animal.

"WOW! Except for a few small differences, this is very much like a similar animal on our planet." Kari exclaimed, studying it. "I wonder why that is?"

Walking further into the woods, Kari was able to notice a few birds, and other assorted mountain wildlife.

"H-how?! They're all virtually the same as previously identified species back on my planet..." Kari was shocked. This was very, very unusual. The planet was strikingly similar to her own. She recorded her data in a mini-computer.

"BEGIN LOG

As soon as I arrived, I immeadiately began to study the area. The air quality on this planet, in some areas, is awful, but there is significantly lower radiation, for some reason...

I discovered several creatures, which for some reason, were very similar, if not the same, as animals on our own planet. I will continue my investigation."

Kari shut her mini-computer, just as she heard a loud BOOM. Several deer ran past her.

"What was that?" she asked. Quickly she ran off with catlike agility to the sound of the blast.

A hunter was there. He had shot one of the deer.

"YEEEHAW! I'm gonna be having me some meat tonight!" said the rowdy hunter.

"What is this?" Kari said.

The hunter noticed the catgirl. "Well, hello there lady......" He took notice to her cat ears and tail. "Sweet J.....what are you, some kind a alien?"

"What are you saying?" asked Kari, who didn't have her translator on.

"No, you're a mutant......! You need to die!" he said, aiming the shotgun at her. Instinctively, she kicked it out of his hands.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" yelled Kari. "Oh wait, the translator..." She clicked it on and repeated: "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Just who the hell are you?!" asked the hunter.

"I'm a person and my name is Kari. Who are YOU?" she demanded. "Wait a minute....you must be...."

She examined him with her goggles. "Hmm.....you must be a member of the Homo Sapien race they were talking about. The one I was sent to investigate."

"Homo.........sapien?" The hunter was so dumb he didn't know what that meant in scientific terms. Homo sapien was, roughly, the scientific name for human being.

"Ah-HA! I've found one of you..." said Kari. She pulled out her matter compression ray.

"What are you doing with that? Is that a alien death ray?" the hunter asked.

Wasting NO time, she blasted him with it. A large electrical crackling noise filled the air as the farmer appeared to disappear.

The farmer fell with a THUMP! He was nearly knocked out, and a nasty dizzy spell followed.

"W-where am I?" the hunter asked. There was nothing but blades of grass around him. Giant blades of grass. He hadn't realised that yet, though.

CRUNCH. CRUNCH. CRUNCH.

Crunching sounds filled the air along with a miniature earthquake. The stupid hick didn't know where it came from until it was right in front of him.

An enormous blue boot, towering high above him. Attached to it were beautiful, almost creamy colored legs which seemed to go on for hundreds of feet. He could see directly up her skirt, where she was wearing white panties. Kari's green eyes stared down at him as she gently purred.

"You.....human beings are cute when you're tiny."

"AAAAAAH! JESUS!" He ran for his life. If he could only get away...

A shadow blocked out the sun, it seemed, and then a HUGE amount of pressure landed on his body. It felt like a small tree had just fallen on him. In reality, all Kari did was lift her foot and put the tip of her boot on his body. She giggled at his feeble attempts to escape.

"Please cooperate with me, and I won't have to crush you-nya!" Kari said while meowing. Her tail swished gently behind her.

"OKAY! I GIVE!" The hunter was at the verge of tears. Kari let her weight off him, and quickly scooped him up into her gigantic hands. The catgirl's sheer massiveness was scaring the crap out of this guy. She could hold him in one hand effortlessly!

Poking at him, she slowly walked back to her Portable Home.

"You're going to be fun to examine. I wonder what your inner workings are like. I guess I'll find out after I dissect you....."

"NO! NO! I WANNA LIVE!" He screamed.

"Calm down, I'm just kidding with you-nya!" Kari giggled again and tossed him into the air and caught him a few times, making him sick.

Walking back into her home, she kicked off her boots and sat down at a desk, lined with some laboratory equipment. Pulling out an X-Ray scope, she looked at him.

"You're so mouse-like at that size. It's incredibly cute.....but your appearance in general is actually kind of ugly. Why is there a bunch of hair on your face?" she asked, referring to his beard.

"I don't shave, okay?!" he spat back.

"Would you please calm down?" she asked him

"Well, your outer appearance is actually kind of similar to ours, lacking the feline ears and tail. Oddly enough though, it looks like you have a tail-bone here....as if you were supposed to grow something but didn't. Also, your spine isn't very well developed. You can't switch from bipedalism to quadrapedalism, can you?"

All these big words were confusing the tiny guy.

"Heart, with four chambers......rather large stomach with an unusual amount of fat....and your standard vital organs, in similar places to ours. However, your brain has different structure." She took the scope off him. "By the way, I was wondering, why DID you shoot that deer?

"It's fun! I got a tone of animal heads on display at home. You wanna check 'em out when you're done?" he said.

Kari backed away in disgust. "You.....shoot animals......for PLEASURE?!"

"Well, that and food. It's a great sport though, you should get into it." The hunter laughed a bit.

"You're awful! No one I know would ever think of doing something like that!" Kari shouted.

"Dumb mutant broad! You really don't know anything, do you?" he spat.

Kari wanted to smash him to pieces right then and there, but she restrained herself. Then she had an idea. She looked down at the hunter, who shrank back in fear.

"Okay, let's see just how strong that skeleton of yours is...." She lifted a gloved finger and placed it on his chest, knocking the wind out of him. Kari put him on a special scale and zeroed it out for him, then resumed pressing.

"What are you doing? It hurts!" he cried.

He feebly tried to escape, which only amused her. She couldn't help but press a little harder...

"Does that hurt, little human? Nyao..." Kari said, waving her tail back and forth as she kept increasing the pressure. It was extremely painful for him as he writhed desparately to escape, but her enormous finger only pushed harder and harder.

Finally he screamed out, "MY RIBS!" as a few small cracks were heard. She finally let go, and looked at the data.

"Based on my calculations, if I convert this measurement, the amount of weight you could take before being injured seriously is approximately 1.5 tons." She recorded it, still speaking, "If I wanted to.......I could just raise my foot.....and press it down on you...and you'd disappear under it forever like a little mouse-nya...."
Getting too excited for her own good, she let him rest on the floor and pressed her bare sole down on him, letting him squirm. She was worsening the injury with her weight.
"Aww, that feels nice! Trying to get away like that...." Kari twisted her foot slightly. However, she didn't want to kill him, and yet somehow she did....
He was writhing in pain, while she picked him back up. "Like a mouse....." Kari started thinking. She was getting hungry......and he was so small.....so edible...But she must resist the temptation to eat her specimen.......no.....Too tiny.....too delicious looking....
In a few seconds, he found himself in her mouth. Kicking and screaming, he tried to get out. "LET ME OUT! MUTANT!"
She was ignoring him. Oh, he tasted so good..."Mmm.......salty and sweet...." Her minty breath washed over his body just before she started swirling him around him around in her mouth, gently biting him a few times. Saliva saturated his body. He was such a wonderful morsel......the teeth bit down again and again, harder.....Red fluids leaked out into her mouth.....
"Mmmmmmmm......" She purred, finding herself enjoying every last bite, every chomp, as she mutilated the guy into simple goo. The wonderful taste was making her ears stand on end, just before she swallowed with a loud GULP.
"Wow! He tasted wonderful!" Kari exclaimed. It was one of the most delicious things she had ever tasted in her life, and she wanted more.

"No, I mustn't make a habit of this!" she mused. Although it did feel great to have that terrible guy at her mercy, she had to resist her urge. She must stay professional.
"Well, I'm gonna need at least 3 more samples of human beings before I can be finished here. I should go into town. That way I can examine their habitat, as well.."
Picking up her things, she headed outside in the direction of the town, her matter compression ray in tow. But somehow she knew she would have a little fun with her next specimens anyway, despite her resolve.....