- Text Size +
Chiaki held the tiny man in his grip. She examined him. He seemed like a very official looking person, with a nice work suit and tie. He had a briefcase filled with documents.

"Well, he's all mine now. Let's see what happens when I do this......" Chiaki poked around at him, and slowly his body started to twist and morph. Eventually he changed into a diamond earring, which Chiaki put on her left ear. Picking up another person, she transformed him too and put him on her right ear.

"You can turn people into objects?" Ayumi asked.

"Sure, it's simple transformation," Chiaki said. "I practice hard with my abilities. There are still plenty of things I can't do of course, such as elemental spells, blow up the world, crazy stuff. What I know is fine enough for me."

"Oooh do more, do more!" exclaimed Ayumi, jumping up and down and shaking the ground.

"Sure." Chiaki picked up two people and morphed them into a pair of school shoes. She kicked off her old, bloodstained ones and put the new ones on. "Looks like a perfect fit. What else..." Chiaki then proceeded to menacingly pick up another person from the crowds of fleeing tinies below. She focused as he morphed into a large bracelet, and put it on Ayumi's wrist.

"Thank you, Chiaki."
But she wasn't done yet. Her fingers clasped around another guy on the ground. Then, slowly, but surely, she morphed him into......

Hard candy?!

"What the?!" Ayumi was a bit surprised at this.
Chiaki popped him into her mouth. "Yum.......cinnamon. My favorite." She began to suck on him.

"Uhm, the people you transform, what happens to their minds?" Ayumi asked.

"Oh, they're aware of every moment," Chiaki said, giggling, knowing why she asked. The person/candy she was sucking on was slowly being worn away by what felt like to him, acid. It felt like a nightmare. His mind was probably screaming away.

"Holy crap, Chiaki. That IS cold." she said.

"Don't worry, I'll fix everything again as promised. He'll have no recollection of suffering so much." Chiaki said.

Then she grinned, snapped her fingers, and repeated the word, "Enlarge." The two girls gradually started to grow.....again! The once panicked citizens were now shocked to find their destructors getting bigger.

A young college student on the street, too curious (and too horny) to run away looked up as the girls went from gigantic to absolutely behemoth proportions. Those legs.....Those panties...that huge body....was all that was on him mind. At the same time he felt like an ant at their feet. When it was all said and done, Ayumi and Chiaki found themselves quadrupled in size. Five hundred feet was pretty big and a good standard, but two thousand feet...that was insane.

"Now we're pretty much unstoppable!" Ayumi giggled again, but was cut short by a hailstorm of bullets.

Five SWAT vans pulled up, and the SWAT team fired automatic weapons at them. That magnitude of firepower didn't even pierce their skin. It made it feel kind of "raw" though and stung a LOT.

"OUCH! You annoying little SWATs!" Chiaki lifted her foot, casting a shadow over them. "Farewell." Like death, her gigantic shoe came down, crushing HALF of the SWAT vans as well as the squads that just came out of them. She was that big and powerful, able to take down half of them in a second. It was scary.

The teams tried to retreat into their vans, but Ayumi picked one up and examined it.
"SWAT action figures? How kind. Uh oh, Ayumi-zilla got you! What will you do?" Ayumi said in a childish way.

The little SWATs fired at her.

"Oooh, you made Ayumi-zilla mad. Now she's gonna.....EAT YOU!" she said to them, laughing as she tossed them in her mouth. None of the people inside could do a thing. However, she was forced to chew slightly to break down the large van so she could swallow it. Some of them were impaled by her gigantic teeth, just before falling down into that great throat to become part of her.
While one of the vans was escaping, Chiaki picked up the last one. Smiling sadistically at it, she morphed it and all the people inside into a volleyball.

Chiaki laughed, then taunted, "This serves you right!" She then hit it over to Ayumi, who deflected it back. The two girls started to play an unorthadox game of volleyball in the city. There was no net or court, so all they were really doing is trying to keep it in the air at all costs.
Of course, the chaos underfoot was incredible as they played their seemingly-apocalyptic game. Each time their feet touched down several human beings died instantly. Skyscrapers were kicked down unintentionally. Chiaki even made a dive move that crushed an entire city block.

Finally, the volleyball landed on a group of casinos and was restored to the old SWAT van.

Chiaki and Ayumi surveyed the damage. Why, during their game, they had no idea what they had been doing the whole time! People were being crushed as they had a simple game of volleyball. Most of the city was wreckage due to their titanic sizes.

"Oh, geez, we really did a number on them, huh?" Ayumi said, rubbing her head nervously.
"Yeah. RESTORE!" Chiaki shouted, snapping her fingers.

Everyone immeadiately returned to life, including the people crushed, eaten, or transformed into objects. Although somehow, Ayumi and Chiaki kept the objects they had transformed.....apparantly only the person's spirit left the object and rematerialized.

"Now everyone's back to normal.....again!" Ayumi said.

"And we're not done yet. Things are about to get pretty weird..." Chiaki said.

"Weird? In what way?" Ayumi said.

"We're going to destroy this city one more time, in a unique way. I can say with 90% certainty that this has never been done in real life." Chiaki said, grinning. She cracked her fingers, and giggled as her ears transformed into catlike ears and a tail sprouted. Her teeth became slightly catlike as well. Her voice become lighter, and she meowed gently. "Meow...."

"I've seen this before, way back when....." Ayumi said, thinking about the past....

"Oh Ayumi, that's not the real surprise. This is untested, so just stand still and wait a bit, okay?"

"Alright."

Chiaki seemed to be concentrating intently. The air grew heavy as both of their senses distorted.

Then suddenly, she shouted, "MODIFY!"

*BZZAAART!*

A clip of The President from Super Milk-Chan was shown, drinking a large jug of beer, which he quickly spit out.

*BZZAART!*

"What the hell was that?" Ayumi said.

"Shoot! That wasn't supposed to happen!" Chiaki said. "I was trying to draw from memory to create a change in the world. But it got mixed up....meow, this should work......" *ZAP*
The two girl's bodies instantly transformed. Chiaki's hair turned green, while Ayumi's remained black. They were instantly changed into anime-type characters, in the real world.
"WHAT THE?! That isn't supposed to be possible..." Ayumi said.

"Nyao....I thought I'd give the anime-fans a boatload of fanservice." Chiaki said.

"This has gotten pretty weird, hasn't it....." Ayumi commented.

"I'm just trying to make good use of my powers. I can only hold this for ten minutes, so let's make it a good ten, okay?" Chiaki said.

Ayumi was already running into the city, stomping up buidlings quickly. Chiaki followed after Most of the people were distracted by their hot, anime-transformed bodies. Chiaki had nearly gravity defying breasts at this point!

At two thousand feet tall, the girls were causing unspeakable destruction. "Ants..." droned Ayumi, as she almost systematically stepped on everything in her path. Civillians were crushed by the dozens under her feet. "Run for your lives...before I STEP on you.." Gingerly, she stepped on buildings and people alike, feeling them give instantly under her weight.

Chiaki stalked and crushed people throughout the city in a rather feline-like behavior. She was fast, incredibly fast. Her gigantic tail would whip through buildings like butter. Occasionally, she'd bend down, and gently lick up a bunch of people and small houses, slowly chew them, and swallow them. "Mmm....good for food....and for squishing...I wonder what else you're good for?"
Chiaki went on with her relentless destruction of the city. Thousands of people were dead under those gigantic shoes. Ayumi occasionally jumped to shake the earth.

Suddenly, Chiaki lifted up 20 people. "Meoow.......I wonder what would happen if....." Gently, she dropped them inside of her panties, then lied back. "OOOH.....that's so.........wonderful!" The poor citizens squirmed in there, and some of them even, well, went inside of her unintentionally. "OH! Yes! That's so good......Nyao.....little tinies......keep going....." She pushed them in her deeper and let their frantic struggling do the work. "YES! YES!" She moaned. The sound of her blood pumping reverberated around the little people, just before she....climaxed.
Instantly, they were pushed out of her with a rush of fluids. Most of them had drowned or been in general decimated by her orgasm.

"That was wonderful......." she said, getting up as she slowly returned to normal. Ayumi was also being restored.

"Had fun, did you?" Ayumi asked.

"Yes.......lots of fun..." Chiaki said. "Now it's time to finish them off."

Grinning, they made a final effort to run all on top of everything. Occasionally, Ayumi and Chiaki would dive and crush entire blocks under their gigantic chests. The ground was shaking and opening
fissures in the road the entire time, until finally, the once proud Atlantic City was nothing but footprints.

Dusting themselves off, Ayumi and Chiaki walked away from the wreckage. Chiaki snapped her fingers to restore the city behind them. Still walking, Chiaki spoke.

"It's about time we showed the world what we're all about. Time to make a big impact," Chiaki continued, "We're heading for the capital, Washington D.C."

"Why? You're going to destroy it?" Ayumi asked.

"No, we're going to make a statement. If anything will make those big wigs and the rest of the country start thinking, it's two gigantic Japanese girls." Chiaki said. "Did you know that a young man was arrested for FREE SPEECH there? I am just about sick and tired of this stuff I'm hearing on the news. Death, war, rape, poverty.....Someone's doing something wrong. Destroying people won't change anything, but maybe if we pay them a little visit, make our statement, play a
little.......they'll know where we're coming from."

"I see...." Ayumi said.

"Really, I want to benefit the world with my powers. You know, we joke around a little, step on people, gobble them up......We fix everything afterwards. But ultimately I want to make the world a better place. Although, I never used to think that. I have a gift. It's time you and I put that gift to use. We're taking this world on by storm. We're going to grab the eyes of the world and turn them right on us. We're going to speak and be heard....and have a little fun along the way." Chiaki finished.

"You know, I'll follow you.....anywhere you want to go, Chiaki...." Ayumi sincerely said.

"You mean that, Ayumi-chan?" Chiaki asked.

"Yes."

"Then, let's go."

Both of the girls began to head for the capital of the entire nation, hoping to make some kind of impact. Hoping to help change things for the better.

FIN