- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
(Read and review, please! It helps me grow as an author.)
It seemed rather like your typical day in Jamesville High School. Students were pouring out of their classrooms. Good friends chatted with each other on the events of the day. However, this story focuses on two specific people.....

Out of classroom A-204, came Ayumi Matsuo. Although both parents were Japanese, she was born in America. She is 17 years old and a junior in high school. She's around 5'4". Her breasts are a modest B-cup. Long, flowing black hair comes to about just above her shoulders. She's wearing a black colored T-shirt with a picture of the old Nintendo Entertainment System, and the words "Classicly Trained." She is also wearing a miniskirt which is damn near close to violating the dress code. Currently, she's wearing a pair of black flip-flops. She is generally an A-student and participates in a chess club. Except today, well.......

"How could I be so bad in this subject? A 75% on my Algebra test? Oh....." Ayumi was about to crumple up that sheet of paper which displayed a meanacing "75%" in red ink on it. "My parents are going to kill me...."

A large muscular football jock came up behind her from inside of the class she just left. His name was Jason, though everyone really called him T-Bone. He had a Jamesville Football Shirt on.

"75 percent? And you're supposed to be one of the smartest in this class." T-Bone poked fun at Ayumi.

"Hey, look who's talking, you didn't even get a passing grade. At least this is a D....." she shot back. Though it wasn't that great of a comeback.

T-Bone scoffed. "Whatever. Keep hitting the books, braniac." The big guy walked out of sight.

Sadly, Ayumi started to walk towards the exit to the school.

"Hey! Ayumi-chan!" said a voice. Chiaki Akimoto was calling her. Chiaki is 18 years old and a senior. She is also Japanese, however she was born in Japan unlike Ayumi. Japanese was her first language, but surprisingly her English is close to perfect. Chiaki was 5'7", a bit taller than Ayumi. Her breasts were sort of inbetween C and D. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail. She wore a black tank top and a pair of shorts. For footwear she had on cute black schoolgirl-type shoes with white socks. Most of the football jocks would love to go out with her, but she's got no interest in them. Often she'd pretend that she doesn't understand them, and sometimes respond with an offensive insult in Japanese.

"How did you do on the Algebra exam?" Chiaki inquired.

Ayumi was still a bit miffed. "75%......."

"Oh. Well, cheer up, it's just one test. You know what I like to do for Algebra? Do practice problems out of the book until I've......what's the word?"

"You mean mastered it?" Ayumi said.

"Yeah. I know math stuff is difficult for you, but you always seem to pull through at the end of the year," Chiaki responded.

The two of them exited the building. "You want to come over to my place?" Chiaki said.

"Sure," Ayumi said. Chiaki's home wasn't too far from the school.

"Did you get that new DDR Home game? With the pad?" Ayumi said.

"Of course I did. It's real exciting. I play it whenever I need a good workout." she responded.

"HEY! Let me go! Let go of me you cretin!" shouted a voice. The two girls ran off to discover the source of the shouting. It turned out to be a young, short Freshman. And the person who was attacking him was none other than T-Bone.

"It's nothing too hard, just give me all the money you got on you and I will." The boy refused defiantly.

"Well, it looks like you asked for it." T-Bone raised up his fist and punched him the in stomach. The boy let out a cry of pain as his internal organs were jeopordized by the dangerous shot. Then T-Bone finished him off with a punch to the head, which knocked him completely out.

"Bah! And what do you know, he had only 3 bucks on him. What a waste of my time." T-Bone said, leaving him knocked out in the alley.

After witnessing this, the girls quickly got out of sight.

"This is bad. I always knew that guy was a bully," Ayumi said.

"He's terrible! Alright then, I've made my decision." Chiaki said.

"You mean....."

"Yes." Chiaki had a secret. A BIG secret. It turned out that she had hidden powers, which laid dormant in her family for several generations, back in early Japan. She is the first in her family since those times to have those powers awaken. It was the ability to change the size of any person, any time, any place. Chiaki winked at Ayumi. She was the only one who knew the secret. Well, at least the only one who lived. Chiaki tended to use her powers on people she felt the world would be better off without.

"Let's get him..." Ayumi and Chiaki walked into the alley, approaching T-Bone.

"You saw what happened? Get the hell out of here. I don't like to hit girls, but if you piss me off..."

Chiaki grinned. "Hit me."

"Don't test my patience, woman!" T-Bone clenched his fist......

And Chiaki snapped her fingers once. "Shrink."

ZOOM! The world rushed up at T-Bone and it seemed to hit him smack in the face.

"OUCH! What the hell?" T-Bone cursed. He dusted himself off, but found himself on a large, cold surface with tons of large pebbles, and what seemed like boulders to him. He tried to make sense of this situation. "Where did those damn Japs go?"

BOOM.

A sudden, loud shockwave caught him off guard and knocked T-Bone down. "Gah!" He got up, and took a long look at what was in front of him. It was a large, black, but sort of smooth surface.

It was a shoe. Chiaki's shoe. But it was nearly hundreds of times bigger than him.

"So, how does it feel now to be the small and helpless one?" Chiaki said. Her voice was very loud and echoing to T-Bone.

T-Bone craned his neck up, and up. His eyes traveled up Chiaki's long, beautiful legs, up to her stomach, her now seemingly mountain-like chest, and finally her cute, smiling face, which was staring down at him. She was basically, a five hundred foot giant schoolgirl to him.

"Ah....ah......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! HEEELP!" T-Bone freaked out and ran in the opposite direction.

BOOM.

This time, it was Ayumi who took a hard step, which knocked T-Bone onto his face. "Tiny....hehehe!" Her giggle reverberated throughout the alley. T-Bone got up again to look at the other gigantic girl. Her flip-flop clad feet dwarfed him, with toes that looked like they could smear him into red paste. She was also staring down at him. "Should I?"

"No....you had the last one. It's my turn to finish one....." Chiaki said. Then she spoke down to T-Bone. "You scream for help, just like that poor freshman, but he didn't get any, and neither will you." The ground shook as Chiaki took purposefully slow, hard steps towards him as her massive feet got dangerously close.

"NOOO! PLEASE DON'T! DOON'T!"

Chiaki giggled at his pleas. Then she lowered the tip of her shoe on top of him. To him it was incredible pressure, not crushing but it was making it difficult to breathe. "Please..."

With a slightly cruel smile, she twisted her foot a little, grinding a few bones. Satisfied with his screams of agony, she let her foot put it's full weight down. CRUNCH. T-Bone was now an unrecognizeable stain of blood.

"Hehe, it's fun to watch you do that. You're the best, Chiaki." Ayumi said.

"Domo arigato (thank you)," replied Chiaki.