- Text Size +
It was nighttime in Atlantic City. People were hanging out in hotels. Gamblers were betting in the casinos as usual. The usual petty crimes were occuring in dark places.

The earth shook. Again, and again. And it got louder, increasing levels of BOOMs. Windows were starting to shatter. The question was, what was it? Earthquakes? Or something else?

The two gigantic Japanese girls slowly walked in. Immeadiately, panic ensued. The two of them grinned down at the litte guys.

In a casino, one man wasn't about to let the girls stop him.

"I'm not leaving! One more game, I know I'll win it back!" a guy said to the dealer.

"We REALLY should evacuate, sir...." said the dealer out of the corner of his mouth.

"NO! Do your job, dammit! Or I'll hold you down FOR them!" said the determined gambler.

"As you wish, sir....." he repeated.

Chiaki looked down at the feeling citizens. "So small.....let's get to work on them."
Ayumi nodded." Ok, but something seems off about this, I can't figure out what though..."

Chiaki lifted her foot over a small home in the suburbs, and brought it down. It crunched like a twig underfoot. She continued to stomp hard on neighboring homes.

Ayumi's feet slowly left their sandals. Her soles touched the road as she slowly walked towards a fleeing crowd. She carried herself as if she were a giant monster.

"Tee-hee......you're gonna get crushed..." she laughed, slowly closing in from behind. Her foot landed on the ones that were too slow. Eventually, she cornered the rest, and lowered her foot onto them. Slowly, they popped under her weight.

Getting closer to the skyscrapers, Chiaki punched, kicked, and stomped the buidlings in her way. Hundreds of people met their doom under those gigantic shoes. And yet she never stopped.

"It's Godzilla!" shouted a man.

"No, it's Girl-zilla!" shouted another. Both looked at each other, then screamed comically and ran, barely avoiding getting crushed.

The gigantic girls kept going, moving onto the skyscrapers. Chiaki peered into one, and said, "Hi!"
Almost immeadiately, everyone froze in fear as she punched her hand through the side and grabbed people. Those who were killed from the impact felt no pain when they were chewed like a piece of gun. Those who were still living were silenced as the teeth ripped through their bodies. Chiaki went
to work on the building, continuously punching holes and grabbing the people out of them.

Ayumi started to do the same, only she picked individual people out of the windows more carefully and swallowed them whole. Body after body tumbled down her throat.
Suddenly, a bunch of police cars drove right up to her and pulled shotguns on her. Their terrifying force echoed despite the abundant screams.

Ayumi yelped as one hit her leg. It felt only like a mosquito bite to her though. She raised her foot and stepped on the shotgun-wielders. The other pistol-holders were lifted into the air, and examined. Their 9mm bullets couldn't even pierce her skin.

"Trying to shoot me, are you?"

The police officers were shocked.

"That's cute, you thought you could kill me with Glocks."

They stared up into her eyes.

"I've got something much bigger than all of your guns combined that will kill you...well, two of them actually....." She placed them down on the ground and loomed over them like a cat triumphantly over its' prey.

They glanced up at her modestly sized chest, just as it quickly lowered onto them and pressed them into the road. The two officers yelped and battered their hands against it. But it's weight was enormous. Yet, it was so soft.........almost arousing to them. They came close to caressing it, just before their legs broke. Piercing screams filled the air around her. She giggled down at them as their frame snapped and they pulped into a stain.

Chiaki was busy elsewhere, stomping up the area near the skyscrapers. She looked back. A trail of footprints was left behind her. They were all over the road and covering areas where entire blocks used to be. She looked down and saw that her feet were pressing into the road, cracking, pulvurizing it. Happily, she continued to punch through skyscrapers and devour the people inside.

"You know...mmm..." she said, chewing. "This..yum...reminds me of......an arcade game called....mmmph.....Rampage." Chiaki looked at Ayumi.

"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full." Ayumi said playfully.

"Sorry." Chiaki said sweetly, swallowing her prey.

"Hey Chiaki?"

"Yes?"

"THINK FAST!" Ayumi ran up to her and tagged her hard on the shoulder. "YOU'RE IT!"

"Oooh, so you want to play rough huh?" Chiaki ran after Ayumi, giggling. The two of them ran between skyscrapers, trampled roads and smaller casinos, crushed people underfoot, and shook the ground like a real earthquake.

It was just a constant BOOMing as people could barely stand on two legs.

Back in the other casino, no one was left except the dealer and the man.

"I've got enough for one more huge bet! Deal me up!" said the man.

"AS YOU WISH, SIR..." said the dealer, about to punch him in the face in a moment.

The man drew Blackjack.

"YES!" he said. "I win!"

He took his winnings and extra blackjack money, and then walked out of the casino. The dealer followed him, and punched him in the back of the head, knocking him out. He then ran like HELL.
Seconds later, Ayumi's foot landed on the knocked out guy, squishing him to a pulp. Chiaki's shoe followed, eliminating any trace of recognizabliity.

The ground kept shaking as Ayumi was forced to plow through skyscrapers just to avoid Chiaki. Finally Ayumi was tackled from behind into a whole bunch of skyscrapers. They all collapsed under her weight.

"Hehehe.....Got you." Chiaki said to Ayumi.

"You sure did." Ayumi rolled over, and heard a soft crunch. She looked under her hand, and noticed she had crushed the legs of a young lady. She was writhing and screaming.

"This...."

The poor woman screamed her lungs out, and eventually went into shock.

"This isn't right Chiaki." She stood up. "Stop this."
Chiaki seemed puzzled. "What's wrong? I thought you were having a good time, Ayumi-chan."

"We're killing innocent people, and we have no right to. We've become the very people that we were just destroying in that prison. I cannot allow this to continue!" Ayumi stared at Chiaki.

"Fine, have it your way then." Chiaki stared back into Ayumi's eyes.

Then she raised her fingers. This was it. Chiaki could finish Ayumi in a second.

SNAP.

"Restore!"

Dead bodies picked themselves off the floor and blood drained back into their wounds, which sealed themselves up. Entire structures seemed to put themselves together, metal beam after metal beam. Windows were repaired. Casinos came back together and operated as normal. Even cars seemed to explode in reverse and gas poured back into their engines.
Pretty soon, there was no destruction. Everything was restored.

"What just happened?" Ayumi said, looking around. "I'm not dead, am I?"

"Nope! Everything's started over again. I just used a spell that pulls time backwards. That way, I can destroy anything I want, without any regard for the lives that I take, because I can just bring them back to life!" Chiaki said.

"But there MUST be a catch." Ayumi said.

"Well, there is. First, I can only revive people and repair structures within 24 hours of their destruction. Secondly, if anyone dies of a natural cause, they cannot be revived. These people have no idea what hit them, and they'll go on with their lives as if nothing happened."

"Wow, Chiaki, you're so powerful. For a while there, I was really worried." Ayumi said.

"Worried? About what?" Chiaki casually listened.

"That you'd turned into a cold-blooded killer. I just sort of followed what you were doing, I was a little bit into it, until I realised exactly what I was doing." Ayumi hung her head.

"No worries. I'm not a cold-blooded killer. You should have more faith in me. I saw the look on your face too, when I was about to snap my fingers. You looked like you'd seen a ghost or something." Chiaki laughed.

"Well, what do you expect? I thought you were mad at me and going to shrink me down. I'd have just been another victim." Ayumi said, shuddering.

"I can still do that now," Chiaki said, raising her hand.

"No, no that's quite alright! Aheh...." Ayumi said nervously.

"There are a few more powers I can use. Would you like me to show them to you?" Chiaki asked.

"Sure thing."

The people below them on the streets had already noticed them and paniced as before. Chiaki reached down for one of them.....