- Text Size +
"Is this the surprise you were telling me about?" Ayumi asked anxiously. You could tell she wanted to see what was on Chiaki's mind.

"Yeah. But before we move onto that, let me see that tiny guy you stuffed in there." Chiaki pointed to Ayumi's breasts. Ayumi reached in and grabbed him. He was actually peacefully asleep.

"Say, what were you planning with him?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, I thought about something, but I changed my mind. You and someone I know wouldn't think too highly of me if I went ahead and did that. I came up with something better." Chiaki said. "Let's put him in a soda can and mix him up with a bunch of others and start drinking them. We'll see who's lucky enough to get him."

"Drink him?" Ayumi said. "But I wanted to keep him as a pet....."

"I'll tell you want, if you get him, you can spit him out and keep him." Chiaki said to Ayumi. "Now what soda would you like? Root beer, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew...."

"I'll take Mountain Dew please." Chiaki ran away to the soda machine that was in the front lobby.

Ayumi got bored and sat down. She had no idea of knowing, but.....

"WHOA SHIT!" She was sitting down on a bunch of people. Her butt landed right on them and put immese weight on them. In a few seconds they were pancakes.

"What was that? Hmm?" Ayumi looked around. She didn't know she had just sat on a bunch of little guys. After a while of looking she gave up.

Eventually Chiaki came back in with ten Mountain Dews, barely able to carry them all.She opened each of them with a POP and a SIZZLE.

Ayumi reluctantly handed the tiny guy over. Chiaki examined him carefully, and dropped him in one of the sodas.

"WHAT!?" He was awakened by a sudden cold blast of wetness. Around him was darkness and a light above him. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" His whole world shook as the sodas were mixed up.....

Ayumi and Chiaki giggled as they hastened to drink the sodas in what seemed to be a soda drinking contest. Pretty soon the guy started to realise where he was. "No......NO!"

Ayumi enjoyed the sweet, sugary taste of her Mountain Dew. While Chiaki was generally faster at drinking, Ayumi enjoyed it more and therefore also seemed to gulp it down faster. Soon there was one can left, and Ayumi and Chiaki both grabbed it at the same time.

Chiaki grinned, then stared at Ayumi for a long silence. Their eyes gazed into each others.







"Okay, Ayumi."

Ayumi looked puzzled.

"I'll let you have the win this time."

Ayumi smiled at Chiaki. "Thanks...."

Then she drinked the soda. Almost all of it. She got the little guy in her mouth and spat him out quickly.

"Well little guy, it looks like I have you to myself!" Ayumi grinned. "You're SO CUTE!"

The guy was sweating bullets as the huge Japanese girl continued raving. "All mine, all mine...."
She cuddled him and snugged him against her cheek for a bit. Then she cuddled him against her chest, which of course seriously turned him on. But wouldn't it turn any guy on?

However, one thing Ayumi was unable to notice was that Chiaki's shrink spell affected him again earlier when she made the remaining prisoners micro. Nevertheless, she continued cuddling, while unknowingly the guy was in much pain and unable to breathe. Chiaki smiled on as Ayumi was enjoying herself. However......

"Now, what sh...sh....." Ayumi's jaw almost dropped. She had just finished "cuddling" him, but to him it seemed like she was suffocating him.

Which is exactly what happened. The poor guy was dead.

"...............NO! WHY? MY POOR, POOR TINY MAN! WAAAAAAH!" Ayumi screamed in grief. "I KILLED HIM!" Ayumi sunk to her knees and sobbed, while Chiaki had to watch her best friend suffer the pain of disappointment and loss. A few tears dropped from her eyes.

She quickly headed over to her. "Ayumi-chan....." she said.

"Y-yes?" said the still weeping Ayumi.

Chiaki snapped her fingers once more. "Hehehe.....ENLARGE!"

The two girls started to stretch upwards as their bodies were filled with a warm feeling of power. Ayumi stopped crying and hugged Chiaki for a bit. This was a dream come true. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ayumi said. Chiaki grinned once again. "It's no problem.."

Chiaki kicked straight through the side of the fragile wall when they could barely fit through. They headed out into the suburbs, growing all the while. Bigger, and bigger.

Ayumi and Chiaki stared into each other's eyes with glee and even perhaps, a bit of affection while they grew, until finally, they towered over everything at five hundred feet tall.

"Everything is so small. I feel like Godzilla from up here!" Ayumi said. She promptly took a few steps down the street. BOOM.....BOOM......

"I know. We're going to have LOTS of fun, doing whatever we want. I've got a few things planned tonight. First, we'll head to Atlantic City......" Chiaki said.

Someone was on the street. He was looking right at the prodigious Ayumi.
"Hi there."
He responded. "Hi."
"Whatcha lookin' at?" she said funnily. Then she realised something. He wasn't looking at her face. He was looking up her skirt.
"Your p-"
CRAAAAAACCK! Ayumi's sandaled foot came down on him before he could finish. His body was splattered all over the road.
"Well, now that he's finished, we can go on with your plans......." Ayumi said.
The two giantess slowly stomped their way in the direction of the city......