- Text Size +
Ayumi got down on all fours and approached the tiny men. It was a terrifying image. Hundreds of men backed away as her shadow overtook them. "Mew..."

And then she pounced right into a crowd. There were several screams of agony as some where crushed flat under her hands and feet. The rest struggled as she slurped them up into her mouth and swallowed them whole, where they died a slow, acidic, burning death.

Chiaki was relentless. She stood tall on two legs and effortlessly began to stomp out people. Puddles of blood seemed to be left everywhere she walked.

"Who is this psycho bitch?!" said a convict, 52, murderer in for life.

"I have no idea, but we're fucked!" said another convict, 25, in for possession and selling of marijuana.

"I'm not going to sit around and let this b-AAAAAAH!" He screamed as he was stomped with a heavy THUMP with a sickening crunching sound following.

The drug dealer freaked out as his "prison buddy" was squashed to death right before his eyes. He didn't have much time to freak out though, because Chiaki's other foot landed right on top of him. At least, his legs.

C-RAC-K!

"AAAAH! Oh God, my legs! My legs! AAAAH!" Chiaki noticed the screaming first. She looked down at the guy as he writhed under her foot. She lifted her foot, as if she was going to finish him off...........but, she instead dropped it on another convict. She was leaving him there to suffer!

Ayumi meowed happily as she continued her meal. Then she looked around, and pounced feet first onto a group of tinies. BOOOOM! She landed carefully and slurped up the tiny men around her. They could only scream and yell as they were pulled into her gaping mouth and sent for one hell of a death.

There were bodies piling up in her stomach. Some still living.

"OH GOD! SHE FRICKIN' ATE US!" said a guy, who was barely clinging to the stomach walls just above the burning acid. The smell of the acid was sickening, and he gagged. Eventually he gave up and slid into the acid, burning and joining the rest of them bodies down there.

Back outside, Ayumi kept on pouncing about the floor. She gobbled or crushed anything in her path.

"We've got nothing to lose. Let's charge this monster!" screamed one convict. They all rushed towards Chiaki, who stared down at them.

"Aww, resistance? Meow......" She bent down gently and licked up a bunch of them into her mouth and chewed them up slowly. The force, quickly cut in half, tried to climb up her length. Unfortunately, she gently pushed them off with her foot and then stomped them out on the ground.

Back near Ayumi she kept crawling around slowly. She was focusing on crushing most of them under her body now.

"WHAT THE....." Ayumi had just grabbed a person and was fiddling with him in her hands. She swatted at him curious, then....

"YAY!" She nuzzled him and played with him like a ball of yarn. The person screamed as his body kept getting roughed up. He couldn't last long against this "kitty's" rough play and eventually his spine snapped in 2 with a SNAP.

"Aww! It broke......." Ayumi pouted.

Ayumi and Chiaki stood together in the middle of the place. There were plenty left, but most had fallen to them already.

"Meow....look at the little bugs!" Ayumi said playfully.

"They haven't put up much of a fight. But these ones did survive for a while.....I think it's time they really saw us huge." Chiaki said. "But wait, I need something better this time....."

Chiaki stood in an anime-ish pose, and waved her hands in a dramatic arc, then screamed, "REDUCTION!"

The 1 inch tall convicts, suddenly found the world zooming up at them once again. They had no idea what just happened, and looked confused.

Then they looked up at Chiaki's foot.

What was originally merely just intimidating was now horrifyingly big. Her foot seemed to tower on forever above them. Her legs went on for seemingly hundreds of feet. Her breasts were almost mountain like. They were now only half a centimeter tall.

Chiaki giggled at their new size. Some of them held their heads in agony as the loud giggling seemingly pierced through their ears.

WOOOSH! A rush of air blew them over as Chiaki's foot, mere inches away, lifted up slightly. It towered magnificently.

Then it dropped, as Chiaki merely made a tapping motion with her foot.

CRAAAAAASH! The displacement of air blew them over, and an immensive shockwave ran through their bodies. Some of them felt like their bones would snap from the force. All of the people that were not as close felt it too. It was amazing. From there, she appered to be over a thousand feet tall.

"Look at all the little bugs. It's time to play...." she said. One could compare her voice to a goddesses'.

"That was....a pretty showy shrink technique that time." Ayumi told Chiaki.

"Well yeah, I wanted to add some flair. I was making them REALLY micro-sized that time." Chiaki said. "I just had a wonderful idea!"

"What's the idea?" Ayumi asked.

"Take a handful of them, and..........." Chiaki grabbed them and lied down gently on her back. Then she seemed to sprinkle the tiny men all on top of her body! They landed on her massive form by the hundreds.

Ayumi smiled while doing the same with some of her little men.

On Chiaki's body, one man named Gary was exploring his surroundings.

"What is this? The giant girl put us on her body?"

He didn't even know where he was. He looked down, then up, and determined himself to be somewhere on her stomach. She felt her body feel like it was rising, then falling as her mammoth lungs took in oxygen and expelled carbon dioxide.

Then he looked ahead. Up north was the chest......it was the most beautiful thing he had seen in his life. The gigantic mounds stretched high above him. It was his wildest dream, like winning the lottery, only without the taxes.

He ran up to the gigantic mounds and caressed them. "Ooooh.....So soft, so sexy...."

"IT TICKLES! HEHEHE!" Chiaki giggled at the sight of them all running around on her body. It even turned her on a little. She ran her hands up and down her body, accidently crushing a few here and there.

Ayumi was enjoying herself equally. She squirmed more than Chiaki though, which was hazardous for the tinies. They were either thrown from her body to her death or squished to death under her hands. Eventually she rolled over completely, and there were nearly a hundred audible CRUNCHES.

"That was fun. It looks like most of them are gone now." Chiaki said, standing up. She idly squished a few more while talking.

"So, what was your big plan after this?" Ayumi said.

"I was thinking of taking a trip to the city. Somewhere down south at Atlantic City." Chiaki said. "There, we can have the REAL fun. I've been waiting for someone to share this with."

"What do you mean?" Ayumi asked.

"Shrinking isn't my only power. I've got plenty more....."