- Text Size +
Ayumi gripped the guy gently and slowly raised him to eye level. Curiously, she poked him a few times. "He's so cute." She dangled him by his arm and kept examining him. The poor guy was afraid of heights, but she was unaware. "So, what's your name?"

"Barry...." he responded.

"Well Barry, I'm going to keep you, at least for a little while..." Ayumi said. She then proceeded to press him against her chest in a hug. Barry was smothered and his ribs were nearly broken from the pressure. And yet, he loved it, being pressed against the gigantic Asian's soft chest....

"I think he likes you." Chiaki said.

"Well in that case...." Ayumi said, and gently dropped him into her cleavage. "I'll keep him here for a while."

"But, I wanted to use him for something......" Chiaki said, pouting.

"You can have him later, I guess." Ayumi said.

"Well, shoot! We're out of people to play with." Chiaki sounded disappointed. "We're going to have to go and get more."

"We're certainly shrinking a lot of people today, aren't we?" Ayumi said.

"I realize that. Now, where is a good place where we can go with a lot of people to shrink? It's getting a bit cloudy and dark out..." Chiaki said. She paced back and forth in her room. Outside, a small rain shower began. Ayumi tended to like the rain, so she stared outside while Chiaki paced and thought.

"I know! The prison! There's HUNDREDS of people there! And all of them are fair game for us!" Chiaki exclaimed.

"That's brilliant!" Ayumi said. Chiaki picked up the phone and dialed. Her parents had the only car, so she had to call a cab. She gave their address, and their destination, and they went outside to wait. Ayumi slipped her feet back into those flip-flops, while Chiaki put on her shoes again. The two girls were wearing raincoats. The rain landed gently on them and rolled off their coats.

"I was thinking of something new to do. Something we could both do." Chiaki said staring at the sky.

"What is it?" Ayumi said.

"You'll see. We'll do it after we clean the Big House." Chiaki grinned.

The taxi cab drived up then. He opened the door. "Come on in, ladies." Then he took a look at their faces. For some reason, he seemed to get disgusted. The girls, not noticing, got inside.

They whispered to each other. "So, what are you planning to do there?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, there's tons to stomp on. We could also eat them. I've been thinking of a few games too. And there's one more thing....you'll see.."

What they didn't notice is that the cab driver seemed to be taking the longest route, taking unnessary detours and such. And the meter was running up fast. By the time they reached the prison, they owed $120.

"WHAT? But the prison isn't even that far away!" Chiaki said.

"Shut up and pay up, or I'll call the cops." the rude driver said. "Or maybe you Japs can't pay after all..."

Chiaki got out of the car. Ayumi followed suit.

"HEY, I'm talking to you!" He shouted at them.

Chiaki raised her hand.....and snapped her fingers. "Shrink!"

In an instant, the whole world zoomed up, and the cab driver was in his worst nightmare. Two gigantic Asian schoolgirls now had power over him. Chiaki reached down for him....

"NO!" He put the pedal to the metal and drove off fast. But the car wasn't getting anywhere at that size. Chiaki simply took a few BOOMING steps, and placed her gigantic shoe in it's way. He crashed into it, busting the engine. His body was almost thrown from the car from the impact.

"Ooooh! It's like a toy!" Ayumi said in a bubbly way.

Chiaki reached down and picked it up. "So, you don't like us, do you? Well who'd have thought you'd be killed by us?" She squeezed the car.

"NO! NO! PLEASE!" The driver's heartbeat raced as the walls of the car closed around him. The metal frame collapsed and pressed him tightly in there. It was like crushing alumninum foil. Screams of pain erupted from the car. Then, Chiaki dropped it on the ground in front of Ayumi.

The cab driver could hear the sound of impending doom. Each time Ayumi took a step closer to the car, his whole world shook. When it was at her feet, she raised her foot and slowly lowered it down onto the car. The sole of her flipflop gradually caved in the roof of the car......and slowly, crushed the guy's body. There were a few final screams, and then....nothing. Blood pooled out of the car.

"That was quite satisfying...." Chiaki said. Ayumi nodded in agreement as they headed towards the prison entrance.

When they got in, they walked past the prison guards and headed straight for the main gate into the central area of the prison. All of the criminals were there.

The guards took notice of this and called after them. "Hey, ladies! You can't go in there, okay? I don't want to have to detain you.." However, Chiaki simply snapped her fingers and said the 'magic word': "Shrink."

"You shrunk the guards?!" Ayumi said.

"Why not? If I let them stay big they'd have been on us in seconds." Chiaki said. She picked them up and without a word, tossed them into her mouth, chewing them viciously. The guards in her mouth screamed as they were torn to pieces. But it may have been a lucky thing for them, because they didn't have to endure the revolting, terrifying trip to her stomach. They were spared of that moment as their lives ended just before she swallowed.

"OY..............You never cease to surprise me, Chiaki. Now you're shrinking law enforcers. How ironic." Ayumi said. She dug into her bag, and pulled out.......cat ears?

"Wha?"

"I'm gonna be wearing these. It's time for some cat and mouse in there....Hehehe. I've got a pair for you too." She tossed a pair to Chiaki.

"That's brilliant....." Chiaki said. "Okay, ready or not, here we come!"

She stood in front of the gates, snapped her fingers, and the gates, along with all of the people inside the complex, shrunk. The two giant "catgirls" now walked in meanacingly, shaking the ground as the convicts stared up at them......