- Text Size +
Ayumi and Chiaki entered Chiaki's house, and appropriately removed their footwear. Chiaki walked around in stockinged feet, while Ayumi seemed to prefer no stockings. Chiaki's parents were out at work. That of course, meant more time for play....

Suddenly, Chiaki turned around, glared at Ayumi, and snapped her fingers.

"Ack!" Ayumi flinched.

Chiaki paused, and then said, "Kidding! Just kidding!"

The two of them laughed over the sillyness of the situation. Chiaki walked into the kitchen, searching for something, while Ayumi stood around pondering the afternoon's events.

"You know....it really feels so good. Stomping on a bunch of worthless punks. It gives me a rush. But sometimes I wonder, if this is really the right thing." Ayumi said out loud.

"Don't worry too much. Would you rather bullies like T-Bone run free in the world to steal money from people weaker than them? Switch-blade wielders who would kill without a second thought? They deserve it." Chiaki continued.

"No way! You're right."

"Here, let's share some." Chiaki said while carrying two pairs of chopsticks over.

"Share some? You mean for food?"

"Of course, it'll be fun." Chiaki took all of the tiny men out of her pocket and let them sit on the ground. She licked her lips.

Down on the ground, the punks saw daylight again. And their two gigantic captresses. They looked up to take in the moment. Both of them were staring down at them, prodding each one with their chopsticks.

The thought of the moment seemed to be shared by those punks. "Will I die here? Will she pick me to devour? Or is this some sort of crazy dream?"

Ayumi finally found one she liked, and stared right into his face. "This one..he looks good enough to eat." She reached foward with her chopsticks and entrapped him with them. The guy started to panic, trying his damndest to get out of that grip somehow. But he wasn't going anywhere. Ayumi had a cute smile on her face as she lifted him up. The guy could clearly see her white, clean teeth which seemed to be beckoning. "Well now, let's see how you taste! Hehehe......"

The guy dropped right on her tongue, and immeadiately scrambled for the mouth. But she was too fast for him and closed it right on him. Ayumi's gigantic, saliva covered tongue pushed him around in her mouth, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his body. And then.....the teeth went to work. They pounded on him and grinded him, slowly chewing him up, causing his body to burst red fluids, just before he was swallowed.

"Well, how was it?" Chiaki asked, while sampling one of her own.

"It's......eeck. I like the way he tasted at first, but when I chewed him up it got nasty. It's kind of like one of those gel capsule supplements that you take, cuz they taste aweful when you bite them." Ayumi said, wiping her chin.

"Well, if you prefer, you can swallow them whole. That's alright too." Chiaki said back, while chewing up another person. This one made rather audible screams and a sickening CRUNCH just before his body went limp and he too was swallowed. "Yummy."

Ayumi tried another person without chewing him. This time, the results were much better. The poor guy got to take a trip down her throat, straight down into the boiling stomach acids. He passed out quickly just before melting away.

"See? Don't they taste great? Though you prefer eating them whole......." Chiaki said.

"Well, we still have about four of them left. What shall we do with them?" Ayumi asked.

"Well, I've got that new DDR game..what do you say we go upstairs and play with it a bit? Kind of like that DVD I watched the other day, if you know what I mean." Chiaki said, while grinning. What she meant, was that she was planning to leave them on the pad while they played the game. They'd have to try their best to survive, but it's not like they would have much of a chance.........

The two schoolgirls walked their way upstairs, while carrying their prey. Chiaki's room upstairs was actually pretty clean and organized. She had a TON of DVDs of varying regions (her DVD player was an All-Region player) including several American movies, animation from Japan, Japanese movies, some Canadian anime, and a few custom-burned DVDs that had anime you couldn't buy in America. On her wall was a poster of Arnold S., the Terminator. The two-person DDR pad was already set up.

Giggling, Chiaki set two on each side. Then she and Ayumi stood on the pads, ready to play. Chiaki selected a more moderate level of play. Ayumi however was still on Light.

The guys on the pad were paralyized with fear. The gigantic pair of stockinged feet made their whole world shake as Chiaki merely made a few simple game settings changes. Over on Ayumi's pad, they had to move as her bare foot stepped on the arrows, almost finishing them off before the game even started.

Ayumi smiled as she took the correct steps extremely well, taking pauses between gaps to look down at the tiny men, as each motion she made put their lives in danger. The fact that those tinies were down there dodging her only made the game even more enjoyable for her. "Hehehe.....run! Keep going, don't stop! It only makes it more fun...." Her gigantic feet kept stomping all around them, and it was too stressing to keep up. Finally they made a fatal mistake. They paused briefly on the left arrow, when that very symbol was coming up on the screen.....Ayumi's foot lifted up over them. They saw the smooth underside of her foot......

.....just before it came crashing down on them. CRUNCH! Ayumi felt their bodies give instantly, and giggled at the incredible squishy feeling. Chiaki looked over at Ayumi while trying to keep up with the screen. She noticed Ayumi's smiling, blissful face, and could feel that she was giving her best friend the time of her life. Chiaki smiled warmly as she kept moving about.

The tiny people on Chiaki's pad were having an awful time, as they had to avoid much faster stomps. The white, soft walls of fabric crashed down in a mass of incredible booms. They were nothing to her...She was goddess-like, shaking the ground so much.....

CRUNCH!

Another poor soul was splattered under Chiaki's stockinged foot, just as she finished the song. There was one more tiny person left, though....

"Oh, look, one survived!" Ayumi said.

"That was a fun game, wasn't it?" Chiaki said.

"Yes it was. I enjoyed myself so much!" Ayumi exclaimed, giggling.

"What should we do with our lucky survivor?" Chiaki asked.

"Well, I did have an idea....." Ayumi said. The guy on the ground looked up into Ayumi's eyes. She smiled as her hand lowered down towards him.....