- Text Size +
"So, what do you say we find more people? I just feel like I gotta STOMP somebody!" Ayumi said.

Chiaki sat down and thought. "Let's see, who would be good?" She seemed to be a little stuck. Then she saw it. A few guys discreetly slipping into an alley. She recognized them as from a local gang of greasers.

"Them...." Chiaki said. She got up and quietly followed after them. "Ayumi-chan, wait here."

Chiaki slowly and silently crept into the dark alleyway. This one was much creepier than the one they were just in, with several gang sprays on the walls.

"Hi....." she said seemingly timidly.

There were a bunch of other guys in there in addition to the ones that walked in. They turned to her voice. "Who are you? You don't belong here."

She looked puzzled, and then pretended to sniffle a bit. "I'm looossst...!"

"Aww, don't worry now. You're in good hands, lady. We'll take you back, if you pay us." The gangsters grinned at her.

"Of course if you don't have cash there's other ways you can pay....." One of them made a grab for her chest.

"Get away from me!" Chiaki said with false fear. Of course she was having fun pretending to be the weak and helpless one, when she could just turn the tables with literally a snap of her fingers.

The gang closed in on her. "You're ours for a while. Satisfy us, or else...."

Chiaki raised her hand. She focused.

SNAP. "Shrink."

All of the gang members looked up as Chiaki seemed to tower to hundreds of feet tall in seconds, immeadiately dwarfing them as if they were insects.

"WHAT THE F---?" shouted some of them. "You BITCH! What have you done to us? Turn us back now!"

Chiaki giggled down at them. "I'm afraid I can't do that." She bent over to take a look at them. Her enormous, captivating eyes darted back and forth between them, almost seeming to stare a hole of curiousity through their bodies. "Tiny Americans.....you're all coming home with us."

They tried to scatter, but Chiaki stopped that. All it took was for her to lift her foot. BOOM. The shockwave, tried and true, stopped them and knocked them over. She recognised one of them as the one that tried to grab her breasts.

"Ayumi can wait, this one, I'm going to give him what he wants, but not in the way that he wants it..." She giggled and gently picked him up. "So, you like my breasts? I'll give you an up close and personal view of them." He was dangled over those beautiful mounds of flesh, and couldn't help but stare. An interesting paradox was being created, he was both being frightened out of his mind and turned on intensely. He wasn't sure weither to wriggle out of her grip or stay...

Then he dropped, straight down. The frightening sensation of falling was literally cushioned by the soft flesh around him. He was stuck in her giant cleavage. Being near her heart and lungs, he could hear the behemoth beating noise, as well as the sound of air rushing in and out of her. It soothed him. The skin was so soft, too soft..

Chiaki looked down at him."Enjoying yourself?" Then she put her hands on her breasts and gradually started to bring them in closer.

It was hell for the street punk. Half of his brain was thinking with his libido in mind, while half was thinking with survival instincts. So he lied there paralyised by intense thought as the ginormous walls closed in on his body, making it more difficult to breathe.

Chiaki smiled, content that he appeared to be giving in. "This is such an ironic punishment for you. I hope you enjoy your last moments among the living." She squeezed him tighter. The poor guy squirmed a little against the breasts, starting to lose air. It took a while, but his squirming slowed down. Chiaki pressed tighter, causing a few tiny nearly inaudible cracks. The tiny stopped moving, realising it was the end, and enjoyed the last seconds of his life by listening to the giant Asian's heartbeat and caressing the intensely soft skin. He blacked out just as the breasts closed completely on him and squished his little body like a grape.

"That actually felt pretty good....." she said, meaning it both mentally and physically. Giggling, Chiaki took out a tissue and wiped herself off. She looked down at the rest of the little guys.

"Now...." She reached down with her gigantic hand and carefully scooped the rest of them up, except for one. She gradually raised them to eye level. They had the chance to look directly into those beautiful, perfect, jade green eyes of hers.

"Okay, Ayumi, you're up." Chiaki called for her. Ayumi smiled and jumped a bit as she happily trotted over to the alley. The one remaining guy felt it already. The impending booms of gigantic feet that belonged to the towering Godzilla-like Asian girl. "He's all yours, Ayumi."

"Yay!" She grinned down at him. "The irony.....even an ugly punk can look so CUTE when he's tiny." Ayumi shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Calmly, she began to imagine herself as a gigantic goddess, getting into the perfect mindset. He was her next victim...Slowly, her foot slid out of it's flip flop, and her bare foot softly touched the ground. She wanted to feel this, feel that punk's pathetic life end under her. Her other foot touched the ground. She opened her eyes and let herself stomp her way towards the puny guy.

BOOM.....BOOM......BOOM....

"Hehehe....I'm going to STOMP you!" Finally the poor guy had the sense to run, but it was too late. One of her feet crashed behind him, and then the other landed right on top of him. It extert immense pressure. Then she pressed and grinded it slowly, up and down his body, giggling all the while. This felt amazing to Ayumi, as the poor guy's bones and frame gave way. His whole body perspirated as he yelped in pain each time he was ground into the dirt. Blood kept pooling up below him. His skeletal structure neared almost nonexistance as he was sure, the next push of her foot would smear him. And sure enough, it did. She pushed her foot up his body, causing him to burst into a red pool of blood.

"Ooooh..." Her body shuddered. It felt so good, squishing him underfoot like that..."That was amazing..." Chiaki could tell that she wanted to feel more, more of those punks meet their demise.

"Well, let's take the rest of them home. I've got a few surprises in store for them, we're only just getting started......"