- Text Size +

Hearing the doorbell ring, Jasmine went and opened the door.  Standing there was Annabel.

“What do you want,” Jasmine said angrily.  She still hadn’t forgiven her.

Annabel gave Jasmine a sad and gloomy look.  “Can we talk Jazz?”

Jasmine wanted to close the door but couldn’t do it, so instead she asked, “What?”

 “I just wanted to apologize about what I did.  When I was in Hawaii, I was thinking and… Please Jazz, can we be friends again?”  Annabel said pleadingly.  Jasmine could see the sadness in her eyes and knew that she meant it.  Still…

“Annabel…”

“Jazz please I… I would find you another buggy but it wouldn’t be the same would it?  I just… you know you are my only friend, Jasmine.  I just thought that if we could join a club we could make more friends… but I didn’t think… I’m sorry Jasmine,” Annabel said truly heartfelt.

Jasmine didn’t say anything and let it sink in.  “Annabel… Mrs. Piper gave us some homework over the weekend.  You might need some help since you weren’t here.”

“What,” Annabel said stunned.

“Hey mom, do you mind if I go over to Annabel’s to help her with homework?”

“Sure I got to go shopping anyway; I’ll drop you off and then pick you up in a little while.”

“Really,” Annabel said still sounding shocked.

“Yeah let me just get my papers,” Jasmine told her.

“Thanks…”

 

Ashley went over and gave Tracie a sisterly hug.  “I thought you weren’t going to be able to make it?”  Ashley questioned Tracie. 

“I didn’t either, but my parents knew how much this game meant to me so they rushed us back home after the wedding,” Tracie explained. 

“How was the wedding,” Ashley asked.  As soon as she asked the other girls all started to surround Tracie and bombard her with questions on her week.  Nick looked around and noticed that everyone was now focused on Tracie rather than him.  Quietly Nick chose this time to make his escape undetected.  Looking down to the floor, the ground that was well out of reach and would kill a normal person if they jumped… he wasn’t a normal person.  He could easily make the long drop to the floor and not be hurt.  Nick noticed that the lockers had a gap under them where he could easily slide under and out of reach of the girls.  With his plan set, Nick backed up and started to run for the jump.

Using all his might Nick launched himself off the bench and went flying through the air.  He would easily make it to the gap and not get noticed by-

Nick was swiped up in midair by someone’s hand.  Whoever caught him squeezed him so strongly that his bones were on the verge of being pulverized.  When he thought he was about to be liquefied by the giantess who caught him the pressure was released and the hand opened up to reveal who caught him, Brenda.  She gave Nick an evil smile.

“Thought you could escape, you little bitch,” She hissed at him.

Damn… of all the people to catch him it had to be her-

“Brenda?  What do you have,” Tracie asked as she noticed that she was only one not asking a question and looked to be staring at something with great intensity.  Brenda quickly closed her hand and said that it was nothing.

That when Ashley said, “Oh right!  You won’t believe what I found the day you left.  I found a lucky charm!”

“A what,” Tracie asked raising an eyebrow confused.

“I found a good luck charm,” Ashley said excitedly heading over to where Brenda was.  Seeing Nick not on the bench she turned to Brenda and gave her a peeved look.  Everyone else looked at her the same way.

Brenda gave them all an innocent smile, “What?”

“You know what, Brenda.  You were planning on using it for the game without us knowing about it weren’t you?”

“What,” Brenda said trying to act innocent.  No one was buying it.  “Fine,” Brenda slowly opened her hand to reveal the lucky charm that Ashley was talking about. 

“Is that a buggy?” Tracie asked wondering what this was all about. 

“Yeah, he’s our lucky charm.  You won’t believe what happened…” Ashley started to recall what happened as more girls chimed in on their experiences with Nick.

“Whoa, stop and slow down.”  Tracie said cutting them off.  “Are you telling me that you believe that this buggy can give you good luck?”

All the girls started to tell Tracie their experience when she stopped them.  “But Tracie you should have seen us at practice, I scored like 100 goals.” Ashley told Tracie excitedly.

“But you are good at soccer, all of you are,” Tracie said looking at each and every one of them.  “It wasn’t luck that made you good but your hard work and the years of practice and games.  Brenda, Ashley, Abigail… girls, it’s not luck but our team work and hard practices that will make us ready to win, not some buggy,” Tracie said pointing at Nick.

Thank you, Nick shouted in his head at the speech he just heard.  Why was it that the one person who understood that he wasn’t giving luck to them here all week? 

“But-” Ashley started but Tracie stopped her.

“Remember what you said before I left.  You told me that you girls didn’t need me and could win without me.  Are you telling me that you lied and you need some lucky charm to help you?”

Everyone was quite for a few moments.  Then Ashley said, “Your right.  We can win!  We don’t need him.”

“See,” Tracie said “Now let’s get ready and go win this!” 

All the girls cheered and started to head out to the soccer field to warm up for the game.  Brenda handed the buggy back to Ashley who stayed with Tracie as she changed into her soccer gear.  Tracie was in her underwear when Ashley handed Nick to Tracie.

Tracie frowned at Ashley, “I thought-”

“I know I said ‘we’ don’t but maybe you might want to.  I mean you haven’t practiced all week.”  Tracie was about to say something when Ashley stopped her.  “Please?”

Tracie sighed and said, “I don’t have any pockets to hold him.”

Ashley giggled and said, “You don’t hold him in your pockets.”

Now Tracie looked confused.  “So what do I do?”

“You can put him in your shoe, mouth, heck you can even put him in your underwear.”

“WHAT!?” 

Before Tracie could protest Ashley quickly pulled on Tracie’s bra and dropped the buggy down into her cleavage.  Ashley let the bra snap back into place sealing the buggy into Tracie’s bosom.  “Don’t worry he likes it in there,” Ashley said as she grabbed Tracie’s breast and positioned the buggy better.

Tracie was about to pull the buggy out when Brenda came in and said, “The coach wants us out there now.  Will you two hurry up?”

Tracie had no choice she would have to wait for a better opportunity to retrieve the buggy and get rid of it.  She put her shirt and soccer shorts and other gear on as she and Ashley went to practice before the game.

 

Nick didn’t know what was going to happen to him until it was too late.  Caught off guard he was quickly dropped into Tracie’s bra.  Landing on top of her right breast he didn’t have time to react as the bra was snapped back into place.  The fabric pinned him to Tracie’s fleshy skin as he was engulfed in her chest.  Why me?  Before he could move or try to escape, his world started to move.  The flesh under him started to jiggle and quake as it started to warp and wave.  The movement caused him to slide down the skin.  Trying to stop himself, Nick desperately grabbed at something, anything.  His hand grabbed a part of skin that was sticking out a little.  He realized that he was on the tip of Tracie’s breast, on her nipple.

Again before he could reposition himself he felt the fabric on his back get tighter as another layer of tight clothing was pulled on.  Smothered into the soft skin, Nick would have to wait until the game was over to be set free.  Looking on the bright side, at least he wasn’t in Brenda’s ass again…

 

Sadly Tracie didn’t want to admit it but she was kind of enjoying feeling the buggy squirming and wiggling in her bra.  It felt nice.  As she continued to warm up with her team she started to work up a sweat and felt her chest starting to produce perspiration.  This wasn’t uncommon for her and she didn’t think about it or the buggy that was trapped in her bra.

 

Nick felt the salty liquid roll across his face forcing him to close his eyes and mouth.  He was covered in sweat and it was not a good feeling.  Suddenly Nick slipped just barely.  Great…  Nick was covered in enough sweat that now he was slipping down the mound of flesh even though he’s being pressed into the flesh.  Out of pure instinct Nick reached out with both hands and grabbed anything he could.  That so happened to be Tracie’s nipple…

 

Tracie was calling the toss in midair when she felt a sharp pain like someone pinched her nipple.

“HEADS,” She yelped.  Red in the face at what just did, she hardly heard the referee tell her that it was heads.  Embraced at her action she quickly shook hands with her opponent after saying which side they wanted to defend.  Heading back to the team she whispered to the buggy in her bra that she didn’t have the chance to remove, “Don’t do that.”  Tracie never cared for buggies.  She neither like nor hated them.  Of course she has killed them before but not in some weird twisted why like how some kids in her school do.  If there was one crawling on her she would kill it but she wouldn’t go out of her way to hunt or hurt one.  Of course this is the first time she ever experienced a buggy touching her like this before.  She just had to get a buggy that was a pervert.  She would make it pay afterwards…

Getting the huddle ready she gave each of her teammates a spirited speech.  Getting the team ready she started to chant the teams name and then they rushed the field.  Taking her position she was ready for the whistle to blow when the buggy started to move around again.  Now it was getting annoying, Tracie told herself.  Grabbing her shirt she gave it a quick yank down on to press the buggy harder into her chest, hopefully to tell the buggy to stop moving.  This only caused the buggy to move more. 

Tracie didn’t recognize the whistle and the game starting due to the buggy.  Startled by the other team moving she looked up to see them pass her.  Upset that she would get distracted by the buggy she went to go after the ball. 

It was a close game.  Every time they got close to scoring they would be stopped by a defender or the goalie would catch impossible catches.  Luckily they got a goal, but were sadly scored on.  The score was 1-1 and again it was a hard game.  Tracie was sweating up a storm as she ran and stole the ball from her opponent.  She had a break away and was heading for the goal when suddenly the buggy decided to move.

NOT NOW!!  Tracie screamed in her head.  She didn’t notice the defender coming up and slide to take the ball.  Tracie stumbled and got caught on the leg as the opponent clipped her.  Falling forward Tracie twisted her leg and let out a cry as she felt her leg burn in pain.  Her chest slammed into the ground and she slid to a halt. 

 

Nick was losing his grip again and had to get a better position.  Unbeknownst to him did he know what was happening.  Suddenly he was lurched forward and there was a crushing weigh smashed all around him as it felt like his legs and arm were shattered.  He couldn’t breathe as the fleshy wall wrapped around him and suffocated him.  He thought he was going to die until finally the pressure was let up.

 

The referee yellow carded the player and stopped the game for the coach to check on Tracie.  Grimacing in pain, Tracie looked down at her leg and saw a red welt and a bunch of scrapes on her legs.  She could barely stand and the coach had to take her out.

“No, coach I feel fine,” She winced in pain.

“Stop being stubborn, you’re hurt and need to rest.”

Tracie was set down on the bench as her leg was checked.  She tried to put pressure on it but she was to hurt to do so.  She watched the game continue.  Before she knew it they were scored on.  Tracie couldn’t help but feel like it was her fault that they were now losing.  She let them all down by being distracted by the stupid buggy.  As the game went on they were scored on again before the half.  It was now 1-3.

The team was feeling unenthusiastic as they felt that it was now over.  Tracie did her best to cheer the team up but it wasn’t that good of a pep talk.  The coach gave her speech as they grouped at their goal.  When the coach was done with her speech the team went back to their bench and got ready for the next half.  Tracie told the coach she was going to stretch her leg and see if she was ready to go back in.  Going behind their bleachers to get out of everyone’s way she tried to stretch her leg but winced in pain. 

“Damn it,” She said hopelessly.  She wouldn’t be better by the end of the match.  Sitting down on the ground she silently said, “I had to get distracted and ... I let my team down.”  Tracie said miserably.

 

Nick heard what Tracie said and realized that he distracted her.  Well it wasn’t like he should care… but still he did.  He got her injured and she wouldn’t be able to play.  Nick heard someone call out for Tracie and heard the game was about to start again.  Knowing that he shouldn’t, but couldn’t help it, Nick concentrated and let his powers flow through him and to Tracie.  He had to fix the wrong he dealt her.

 

Tracie heard Brenda calling for her.  Sighing she went to stand up expecting pain to run up her leg … there was none.  Shocked she looked down and saw her leg was fine.  There were no marks or the massive welt on her leg.  What in the world… 

Quickly Tracie rubbed her leg to see if she was dreaming.  Her leg was back to normal.  Tracie did a few stretches to test and see if her muscles were fine.  Completely baffled but thrilled to be able to run again, she went to show the coach that she could play.  The coach told her to run down the side of the field and back, which she did and proved that she was good to go.  The team was happy to see her recovered and the coach put Tracie back in. 

They had the kick off and she got the ball.  She went down the field at full speed and passed by all the other players.  She didn’t know how or why but she felt good, no she felt great.  She was reenergized and full of strength.  She went for the shot and was about to shoot but faked it, and passed to her teammate across the goal and set her up for a header into the back of the net.  They scored!  Tracie cheered for her teammate as they went back to their side of the field.

The game went on and Tracie was on fire.  She was stealing the ball and taking shots on goal.  Tracie was doing things she didn’t know she could do or even heard of.  It wasn’t long until they were tied and it was the last few minutes of the game.  Again Tracie had a break away and was heading for the goal.  She was about to shoot when she saw the defender coming at her for the sliding tackle again.  Stopping the ball she let the defender slide passed her and went on and took the shot.  The ball went sailing over the goalie’s head and into the net.  Her team cheered as did the crowd as they were now up by 1 point. 

The other team tried to tie up the game but Tracie made sure they didn’t even get the ball.  It wasn’t long till the game was over and they won!  The team cheered and went to pick up Tracie.  They carried her back to the bench and congratulated her for her good work.  The coach too was excited and amazed at Tracie’s skills and fast recovery. 

Celebrating their victory they all hugged and congratulated each other.  After they were done they all headed home to get some rest.  Tracie forgot about the buggy until she got home and stripped her clothes off and noticed the buggy was in her bra passed out. 

 

Looking down at the buggy wondering if she killed it by accident she poked it gently in the arm.

 

Nick passed out due to the transference of his powers to heal and give Tracie his knowledge of soccer skills.  Next thing Nick knew he felt a sharp pain in his arm.  Letting out a shout of pain he shoot up and said, “Stop that!”

He looked up and remembered where he was and what happened.  Tracie gave him a shocked look as he just shouted at her.  Nick quickly looked away as he noticed that she was naked.  Tracie still shocked notice this and covered herself up with a towel she had for showering.

Finally after a long silence, “Did you just…”

“Talk?  Yeah, yeah I can talk.”

“But-but-but buggies don’t talk.  I mean the only ones that can are…”  Tracie’s eyes grew wide.  “You wouldn’t happen to know Jasmine would you?”

“You know her?!” Nick asked with hope.

“But that would mean,” Tracie said dumbfounded “Nick?  OH MY GOD!  No… but… how?”  Tracie asked completely baffled at Nick.

“Look, I have had a LONG week.  Please tell me you know Jasmine, and please tell me you can get me to her.”  Tracie just nodded and didn’t say anything as she looked almost terrified at Nick.  “Oh, thank God.  You have no idea how much that would mean to me.”

Tracie didn’t say anything but pulled up her desk chair to set down and look at the buggy.  “You’re not a buggy are you?”

Nick let out a laugh, “You know you are the first person to guess that.  Your right, I’m not a buggy.”

“Then what are you,” she questioned.

“It’s a long story.  I’m from another universe.  Look I would appreciate it if you could-”

“Did you fix my leg,” Tracie said cutting him off.  Nick didn’t say anything.  “You did, didn’t you?”  Again Nick didn’t say anything.

Suddenly Tracie picked up Nick and started to kiss him on the head.  “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”  She said over and over again.  “You have no idea how much that meant to me.”  Nick did know but wasn’t going to say anything on it.  Right now he needed to get back to Jasmine, the sooner the better.

When Tracie was done thanking him Nick then asked again, “So can you get me to Jasmine?  I really need to get back to her.”

“Oh, yeah anything for you.  Let me just take a shower and get something to eat, or…” she started to say.  “Do you need to get back now?”

Nick really didn’t but he needed to see Sam again.  “Right away is best.”

“Ok hold on.”  Tracie left her room still in her towel.  Nick didn’t know what was happen but next thing he knew Tracie was back with a young girl that he knew all too well, Annabel.

“What did I do?” Annabel asked.

Tracie let go of her arm and said, “Do you know who this is,” She asked angrily.

Annabel gasped, “It’s Jasmine’s buggy!  Where did you find him?”

“Doesn’t matter,” She said.  “You need to give him back to Jasmine, NOW.  I have to take a shower and need to eat something before I pass out.  I want you give him back and apologize.  Maybe then you two will stop fighting.”

Annabel just nodded but then frowned, “But it’s dark out.  Mom said never to go out when it’s dark without an adult.”

Tracie shook her head no.  “You need to do it now.  Besides she only lives like a block away.”

Annabel reached for Nick.  Nick wasn’t sure if he should trust them.  Letting out a sigh Nick walked toward Annabel.  Well, what was the worst that could happen…

 

It was pretty dark outside as Annabel carried Nick in her hands.  She walked down the street to where Jasmine lived.  Nick couldn’t believe his luck on how he got here.  It was probably the most impossible odds on how it turned out but Nick was fine with it.  As long as he got back to Sam-

“I can’t believe you survived Angelica’s stomach.”

Nick didn’t say anything as bad memories came back.

“I mean you have to be very strong to live through that…”

What was she getting at?

“And you can talk too.”

Ok…

Annabel stopped walking.  “I wonder what else you can survive.”  Nick looked up at her face and saw an evil glimmer in her eyes.  Son of a-

Annabel quickly clamped her hand around Nick and fished around in her pockets for some string that she had for some reason.  She quickly wrapped it around Nick tightly making him look like a mummy except for his head sticking out.   “Now you won’t be able to get away.”

Quickly Nick started to think of a way out of this.  “Wont your sister know that you didn’t give me back?”

Annabel shrugged, “Buggies get lost all the time.”

“But-but Jasmine wont forgive you, unless you return me.”

Annabel smile evilly, “We are already becoming friends again.  Now I can be friends with her and have a buggy to play with all the time.  It’s a win-win.”

“Wait you can’t do this!”  Nick started to shout.  But Annabel squeezed down on Nick and cut him off.

“I can do whatever I want because I’m bigger than you.  That’s how it always works.  Whoever is bigger can pick on the littler guy.”  Annabel said with a look in her eyes.

Nick knew that look.  It was one that Courtney had.  Everything was clicking into place.  He remembered what Jasmine said about Annabel.  She didn’t have any friends except her.  She was picked on by older students and was always trying to fit in with them.  She was like Courtney, always being hurt and the only way to feel better was to take it out on someone or something else.  That something would happen to be a buggy.

Nick was about to say something when suddenly a man behind Annabel threw a bag over her head and picked her up.  Annabel let out a muffled scream as she tried to fight her capture but was powerless to stop him.  She kept her grip on Nick as they were both carried into a white van with sliding doors.  Annabel was quickly tossed in and tied up before the bag was removed from her head.

 

Annabel was frightened as she was in a van with a strange man who had her tied up.  She started to cry in fear of what was going on.  This was why her parents and Jasmine’s parents told them not to walk home alone.  Struggling to get free Annabel dropped the buggy and tried to pull at the rope but wasn’t able to do anything. 

“P-P-Please, l-let m-m-me gooo,” Annabel cried.

 

Nick fell out of Annabel’s hand and hit the van floor hard.  Looking up he saw the man staring down at Annabel.  Nick felt sick to his stomach.  He should have known there were people like this here too.  He was going to kidnap Annabel.  No matter how cruel or evil she may be or seem, no one deserved this.  Nick wouldn’t let this happen.  Using his powers, Nick formed an energy blade to slice through his ropes.  It was like cutting butter with a laser chain saw.  Free of his bounds, he went to Annabel and quickly leaped up onto her shoulder, both she and the man didn’t notice him. 

“Let her go,” Nick said in a deadly voice.

“Who said that,” the man said slightly worried and looking around.

“I did.” Nick said again in a serious and deadly tone.  At first the man was scarred but then noticed who was talking and laughed.  Before Nick could react the man slapped him off Annabel’s shoulder and sent Nick flying.  Nick felt his right arm shatter and when he hit the van wall he felt his left rib cage crack. 

 

Annabel watched in horror as Nick was slapped off her.  She felt the gust of air from the blow and knew he was dead.  If she was hit like she was sure she wouldn’t have lived from it at her size.  Tears rolling down her face she watched as the man gaged her to keep her from cry out for help.  She was breathing heavily when she saw some movement.  Looking over to where Nick would be she watched with wide eyes in fear and complete astonishment; Nick was standing up.  He was limping and his right arm was dangling and bleeding, but he was alive.  Nick held up his left arm and let out a frightening roar. 

“What the-” The man said.

Nick’s hand held an orb of red light and suddenly the orb shot a beam of flashing light right past Annabel and into the man’s heart where it went through him like he wasn’t even there and through the window of the van.  The man just looked shocked and fell to the ground dead…

Annabel looked at Nick with fear in her eyes at what he just did.  Nick limped over to her and held out his left hand the same orb appeared and Annabel screamed for help.  He was aiming right at her!  Fearing that it was the end for her she closed her eyes and waited.  Next thing she knew her restraints went slack and fell off of her.   Opening her eyes she noticed that the ropes were cut.  Looking back at Nick, she watched as he fainted right there.

Annabel didn’t move as she was too scared to move.  Finally she removed the gag from her mouth.  “N-N-Nick?” 

He didn’t say anything.  Annabel went over and picked him up.  She noticed that he wasn’t breath and was bleeding bad.  Not knowing what to do, Annabel quickly got out of the horrid van and went running to the only person who might know…

 

Jasmine was putting her dish away when there was a panicked knocking on the door.  Her parents didn’t hear it as they washed the dishes.  Jasmine went to the door and opened it and saw Annabel there with a scared look on her face.

“Annabel?”

“I think he’s dead,” She said terrified holding out Nick who lay lifeless in her hands in a small pool of blood.

Chapter End Notes:

If you find any mistakes please let me know.