- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Longer chapter

 

It was early morning, Tricia had almost finished packing up but she still had one more surprise for me. She insisted I wait until we got there, but I wanted to see it early. I wouldn't stop complaining unless she did.

 

"Ok Jack, you win!" Tricia threw her hands up and stood up towering over me. I watched in glee and excitement as she slowly removed her shirt. A bra held her breasts but I wanted something else. I turned as was requested, as she changed slowly and quietly. I knew she was prolonging the ordeal longer than needed be, but I held my tongue. Only until I was told to turn, should I turn.

 

"Ok... I'm ready." I turn and gasp as I see the goddess before me. Albeit, a goddess wearing a bikini and top. She blushed and looked away shyly which only made the appearance that much cuter.

 

"How do I look?" She murmured (cutely of course. Everything about her's cute for the moment).

 

"Perfect..." I whispered in awe at the sight of her in a blue bikini dotted with flower decorations. The top matched and looked like it could barely hide her breasts. The bikini hugged her body tightly and accentuated her curves perfectly. 

 

"What was that?" She hadn't heard me.

 

"YOU'RE PERFECT!!" I yelled out. "Pick me up, pick me up!" I jumped up and down as Tricia slowly set her hand down. I eagerly jumped on and observed her whole body as she lifted it.

 

"Oh my god! I've never seen someone look this good!" I skipped around her palm, trying to take in every drop of the scene set before me.

 

"Jesus Jack, I think your overreacting a bit..." I cut her off before she could finish the thought.

 

"Don't even. Just look at it from a boys standpoint. If they saw a girl wearing nothing but a small top and bikini that's very revealing, what would they say? Oh, and on top of that, she's a beautiful girl!"

 

"You're talking about me." I nodded my head as I visualized everyone else's stunned looks as Tricia walked on the sand at the beach. Even the best looking guys wouldn't be able to resist any of her magic charm.

 

"Yes you! Who else would I be talking about? Your sister?" Ellen was 15 and looked completely different from Tricia. With their mom's fiery red hair, and dad's green eyes, she was pretty, but she wasn't Tricia.

 

"God, you're just flirting with me. I don't wanna hear 'Tricia you look so beautiful' this or 'Too Perfect' that. Just say what you really think." She was delusional if she thought I thought anything else other than what I've been saying.

 

"Goddess" I whispered. Her irises locked on me instantly and I blushed instinctively.

 

"What did you just call me Jack?" her tone was one of wonderment and amazement. I had just deferred to a reverential name and even I couldn't believe I had just used that term.

 

"Uhhh, n-n-nothing Tricia. I didn't say anything. Nope, nothing at all!" I smiled sheepishly and nervously rubbed the back of my head while Tricia eyed me with both giant eyes.

 

"I heard... Goddess." I gulped. She didn't sound angry, or anywhere near it, but who knew what would happen?

 

"Yes, I said that" I sighed in defeat. I hung my head as she watched silently.

 

"Call me that again. Please Jack. Do it." I hesitated then murmured out,

 

"Tricia, my goddess." She squealed in pure delight and something seemed to come over her. She didn't seem happy anymore... She was ECSTATIC! She had a pep in her step that I didn't see before. A new expression crossed her face as she finished packing up her suitcase. We were supposed to leave in about 30 minutes.

 

"Goddess, goddess, I'm his goddess..." She whispered and squealed again in delight. I had no idea what had come over her, whether to be scared or excited, but she was sure happy.

 

"Jack, I love you" she blurted out randomly. "Uhh, I love you too" I replied confused.

 

"No, I really really love you. I wouldn't trade you for any guy, not a celebrity, not any popular guy at school, no one. You're mine and I want it to be like that."

 

Now I was confused. Should I be terrified? Or excited? It seemed like I should be excited, but this was all just weird.

 

"Umm, thanks?" I say cautiously.

 

"You're welcome my love." New terms of endearment. Maybe I should just relax.

 

"Tricia, why are you so happy now?" She smiled and hummed to herself, totally ignoring my question. "Tricia" I repeat. She looks down at me in her hand.

 

"Jack, I know you care about me. We've been friends for a while. Forever pretty much. I've dated boys, some nice, a ton jerks, but none have treated me like you have. You care for me in a way like none of them have. You seem to put me before yourself. Even before we started going out, you always made sure everything was just right for me. Even with some of my relationships. I remember seeing you talk to one of my boyfriends ecretly. I heard everything you said to him. "Now, make sure you treat Tricia nice. She's the greatest girl in the world, and if you break her heart, you'll answer to me. If she's hurt because of you, I'll repay her pain tenfold on you." Then I remember him replying, "Why don't you date her instead?" I didn't hear after that though. But he was my longest boyfriend I've ever had. If you could tell me one thing, tell me; What did you say?"

 

Everything she just said was true. I remember talking to him, warning him, and remember my answer to that question. 

 

I meant every word I ever said to him that day.

 

"I said, "I'm not good enough for her. She'd just look to the side and ignore me. Most likely, she'd just end our friendship right there. I want to be friends with her, but I'm not a boyfriend for her. I'm just not good enough." Tricia's covered her gaping mouth with her free hand and I'm blushing profusely with my back turned. She's staring at me fiercely but I feel shameful for some reason.

 

"Jack, you are sooooo good enough for me. If anything, I'M not good enough for YOU. Jeez, if I had heard you say that, I would've dumped that guy in an instant and picked you instead." She's sincere, and I'm startled. Tricia's been crushing on me for a while it seems. That was 2 years ago.

 

"Tricia!!! Are you ready to go?!" Her dad's voice interrupted our heartfelt moment and I kinda wanted to go throttle him for breaking up these stream of revelations. But what could I do at 2 inches tall?

 

"Uhh, yeah! Just a minute! I'll be out there!" She hastily tugged her clothes back on and placed me in between her breasts, which we previously determined to be my place for the 6 hour car ride. Luckily we live in Florida already. Near Jacksonville, but Destin is on the thin handle part of Florida in the west. Whew, that's far. Why don't we just go east? I asked Tricia.

 

"We own a condo in Destin, thanks to my dad's job. That's why" simple enough I think. She finished  putting on her clothes and scooped up the suitcase while I sat/rested in between the jiggling boobs.

 

"Sorry Daddy, I was just talking to someone on the phone." I can't really see anything except Tricia's face And her massive mammaries but I can imagine her dad's raised eyebrow; A trademark look of his.

 

"Oh really? I hope my girl isn't talking to the wrong type of people these days..." I felt slightly offended but he doesn't know who she was talking to so it's not made directly towards me.

 

"Daddy! It was only Jack." 

 

"Miller?" I saw Tricia nod vigorously. I don't know about her father, but to me it seemed like a suspiciously fast nod.

 

"Maybe you should bring him along." I heard her father say. Tricia'a eyes widened and she gasped. She looked down at me briefly then up at her father again.

 

"Really Daddy? Really?" She's seemed to have forgotten that I wasn't at home idly biding my time, that I was actually tiny and in her breasts. Her smile stretched widely until she actually did remember I was in her cleavage.

 

"But it's too sudden. And I don't even think he's home." Tricia replied. I could mentally see Mr. Williams shrug.

 

"Oh well, it was just an idea I had. Since you two were... Are such great friends and all-"

 

"Dad, he's my boyfriend" Tricia interrupted.

 

"You should go to the be-... What?" He sounds genuinely surprised.

 

"Jack's my boyfriend." I smiled at the sudden revelation to her father. He did sound genuinely surprised by what she said.

 

"Since-since when?" He asked. Tricia smiled and I watched as she relished the joy in finally delivering the great news to someone.

 

"Yesterday Daddy. He asked me out and I was so happy. I've never really felt happy about anyone else. Just temporarily satisfied. But he makes me happy. He really does." Her dad seemed to recover from the bombshell news.

 

"I guess I should go congratulate him for making my little girl so genuinely happy." Tricia smiled and walked out the door with her suitcase in hand and tiny boyfriend tucked in her breasts secretly. She set the suitcase in the trunk and closed the door. 

 

"Next stop, the beach" she whispered toward me.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we arrive at the beach!

Oh, and last chapter of mushy stuff spouting from them. Call it my way of jokefully spiting you guys, but it's getting annoying, even for me.

So I'm done.