- Text Size +

It all started when I got the call.

 

See, Tricia and I, best of friends. No doubt about it. We've known each other, what, our whole lives? Next door neighbors, same kindergarten class, first grade, 2nd, all the way up through elementary. We did... Do everything together. But were we romantically involved? Heh, that's laughable. Romance was out of the question, goodbye, see ya. Neither one of us had any thoughts like that about the other... Until high school.

 

You see, I have a 'giantess fetish'. I'm not sure if any of you know what that is and all, but it basically means I like REALLY big women. Not just 6 feet tall. More like 600 hundred. Or the flipside, I like to be REALLY small. I prefer, oh, 2 inches? 3? No more than 4 at the most. But mostly, I like to be interacting with another woman when I'm that small. At least I am in my fantasies. Tricia... She's one of them.

 

I didn't know what was up until one day, she just popped into my mind as a giant. God, I felt so embarrassed at that moment, but strangely I was... Excited. More than any other woman I'd imagined up to that point. It was just REALLY exciting to see my best friend massively tall.

 

Trish, she's really pretty. Dark chocolate brown hair, matching chocolate eyes, already extremely modest breasts (I have no idea what size, it'd be embarrassing to ask.)  And the greatest looking ass in history. Yet the whole time, I never once thought to ask her out. But enough on our past. Let's go to the present. As I said before,

 

It all started with that call.

 

 

 

"Hey Jack?" The call surprised me. Tricia usually never called, instead preferring to just drop into my house. Uninvited of course. But it becomes routine after 15 years. 

 

"What's up?" I answered. Who else would? I'm an only child. My parents were on their 'anniversary trip'. In Cancun, Mexico for a week.

 

"Would you like to come over?" At that point, I was feeling uncomfortable. Tricia never asked me to come over. Again, she usually barged into MY house, grabbed my arm, and pulled me over to HER house. Still uninvited.

 

"Uhh, I guess I could." I rubbed my neck unconsciously and clutched the phone with my other hand. You see, I'd been ignoring her for some time now. Just a few weeks ago I admitted my 'secret' to her. It was awkward. I didn't admit that she was a big part of that 'secret' but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

 

"You can? Great! I'll see you in 5 minutes!" She hung up. Now it felt super uncomfy for me. She practically just forced me into coming over. I could always ignore her. Then she'd just break in. It's happened before. We got into a fight over some board game, 'Life' I think. She thought I was secretly stealing money, (which was entirely true. Having over 4 million dollars before halfway making it will get you busted.) and I stupidly lied. I stomped out of her house and back to mine, locking the doors and even windows. She picked the lock on the back door in 5 minutes.

 

Which technically meant I had to go.

 

So here I find myself at her doorstep. In a t-shirt and shorts. My finger inches away from the doorbell. And pressing it now.

 

The wooden door swings open instantly. I was surprised. Why was I? It happened every time! Maybe the fact that I had to press the doorbell at all surprised me. Were we losing a connection that we had before?

 

"You're late" I told her. She knew what I meant. She had to.

 

"Oh shut up' Tricia playfully pushed me. I grabbed her arm and held her hand up to my face.

 

"Is this... Perfume I smell?" I inhaled deeply, the fragrant scent sifting through my nostrils. I looked like my eyes were shut, but I couldn't miss the blush on her face. Something else with her hand gave me a surprise.

 

"You painted your nails." Her fingernails were green. "You do know green is my favorite color right?" Something else caught my eye.

 

"You painted your toenails too?" My jaw dropped in disbelief. I think I figured out what was going on. This was a show for me. All of it.

 

"Just come inside dickhead, I'll explain it in there." The name calling was something we always do. Just at random times, we'd come up with some name to call each other. 

 

"Whatever you say smartass" I replied. She smiled, but something in it wasn't... Right. It seemed like any other smile but her eyes- they were looking me up and down, like a predator does it's prey... Right before the pounce. It was unnerving and really sexy. I followed her inside to her kitchen.

 

We sat at the table, a water in front of her, another glass in front of me. Tricia didn't even look at hers. She was too busy talking.

 

"So you know your weird fetish thing you have?" Of course. My suspicions were correct. I stood up and turned and walked out of the kitchen. She ran up to me and grabbed my shoulder tightly.

 

"No, no! Wait!" I clenched my fists but didn't turn.

 

"I'm not going to make fun of you about it! I actually did a little, uhh, 'research' on it." Now I turned. She smiled up at my face with a cute smile she somehow knew I liked so much. I loved it when she smiled. It made me feel happy. God, I'm getting soft.

 

"Now come on back" she whispered. I obeyed meekly. What else was I going to do? Sit home without anyone to talk to? Hell no. We sat back at the table.

 

"So Jack, I read somewhere that a lot of people, I'm not saying everyone or even you, but a lot of people that have this giantess fetish, have a-" she gulped a little as if what she was trying to say was hard to get out."-a foot fetish." I blanched.

 

"Do you have one?" The whole time, throughout all the explanation and the answer, her foot has been wiggling around. Her toes scrunched in and out along with those fascinating toenails. She wiggled her toes and I watched each digit move back and forth. My eyes were fixed.

 

"That answers that!" Trish giggled at my embarrassed reaction.

 

"Why do you care?" I lashed out with my voice. "Why do you give a fuck whether I have a foot fetish, whether I like giant women, for fuck's sake, how do you even know I like you?" I don't even know where the words came from, or even why I said something so stupid, but I did.

 

Tricia looked taken aback, even... Hurt.

 

"Oh god, Trish, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that-" She cut me off.

 

"No, it's ok." Her tone of voice indicated otherwise. She sounded pissed.

 

"Just drink your water." The glass just reregistered itself in my consciousness.

 

"Tricia..."

 

"Drink it." She turned her back to me. Now I felt hurt. I considered pushing the girl, just to be a jerk, but I really did hurt her with what I said. I drank the water.

 

"Is it gone?" 

 

"Yeah..." She turned back to me all smiles again. It's like nothing ever happened. She grabbed my hand and flipped it over.

 

"Tricia, what are you doing?" No response. The only thing she did was extend her middle finger and index finger until they were touching my veins.

 

"What the actual-"

 

"Shhh" She whispered, keeping her fingers on my pulse. My heart started beating faster, out of fear, excitement, the fact that she's never really touched me like this before. All that.

 

"There it is." Tricia smiled. My heart felt like a motor, it was beating fast, so fast, unbelievably fast... 

 

I fell unconscious.

 

Only later did I wake up. And I wasn't in the kitchen. It was dark, and uncomfy, and... Smelly? Where the hell was I?

 

"Don't worry Jackie, you're safe." Her voice was everywhere. It was so loud yet it seemed really far away. Now I definitely needed to know where I was.

 

"Tricia! Where am I?!" 

 

I felt claustrophobic. And I'm not claustrophobic. That was when I saw the light coming in from a hole in the... Ceiling? I started to slowly crawl towards the source of brightness.

 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Her voice, like a peal of thunder, shook the very ground around me. That brought my attention to the ground. It was... Kinda brownish, light brown. No wait, there was a color disfiguration over a few feet away. I crawled toward it hoping that Tricia didn't see what I was doing. I made it, and the colored area was right under me.

 

I turned to look at it, and something about it seemed familiar. One large line ran down with a line sticking out in a few places... Duh, it's an E.

 

What the hell is a large E doing here? I continued my investigation. There! Another spot. This one was much easier to decipher. A long squiggly line going back and forth. S. ES. Curiouser and curiouser.

 

Moving on to the next one. I quickly made out an R. ESR. No wait, they're backwards... RSE. I had a feeling I knew where I was. The next letter, if there was one, would confirm it for me. I crawled with a feeling of doom and terror.

 

Yep, it was there. An E. ERSE. What is that the end of?

 

CONVERSE.

 

Holy fuckin shit, I was in her fucking shoe! Tricia had a pair, I knew she did, and secretly, I had a thing for them. They were just a black pair. One time, I excused myself to go to the bathroom while I was over, and when I came across her room, it was empty. Her closet door was open and all those shoes were on display. I think my eyes twitched at the sight of all them.

 

"Jackie-poo, have you figured out where you are now?" Like hell I did. She shrunk me, I don't even fucking know how, put me in her shoe, and now feels the right to taunt me over the fact that she practically ruined my life? I'll show her, however small I may damn well be.

 

"Jaaaaccckkk" She chanted I. A singsong voice. I made my way towards the opening of her shoe. It was laborious, I couldn't stand up due to the tongue. I was hunched over, on my knees. I bet I looked like I was begging for her mercy. That'll never EVER happen.

 

I made it.

 

The first thing I saw was Tricia's smiling face from on high. She looked like a god, err, goddess from that height. I couldn't believe it, her breasts seemed to jut out of her chest like small hills. If I wasn't so pissed off, I would definitely want some of that action.

 

"So Jack, you like what you see?" Yes. I did. But this was something I wouldn't let her have. Not willingly of course.

 

"Trish, why did you do this to me?" Straight to the point I suppose.

 

"Jack, isn't this what you want?" She frowned down at me standing in her shoe. 

 

"Well, not really! I mean, it's all just a fantasy, it's not supposed to happen!" She had a point though, this was exciting.

 

"But I made it reality! We can enjoy this! Together! I know you want to!" She taunted me from above. For the first time, I noticed my bare body. And my stiff cock. The thought of being tiny with her turned me on. Then I REALLY thought about my situation. I was what, 2 inches tall? And stuck inside my best friends Converse. Helpless to do anything about it. At her mercy. Tiny, meek, nothing but a bug.

 

"Tricia, you should have asked me or something..." She looked down at me still smiling that cute little, now huge to me, smile of hers. If possible, I became even more turned on.

 

"We both know you wouldn't have agreed." She got me. I wouldn't have. I'd have chickened out.

 

"Here cutie, I need to hear you better. Let's just get you a little closer..." All of a sudden, all the body weight I saw towering above me moved so fast my eyes could barely follow. Her knees bent and her whole body bent down. I couldn't believe it. All that weight, tons and tons of it, just moved so quickly. Before I could even react, her hand gripped the shoe and lifted it upwards. With me in it. Effortlessly, she just picked up the shoe, which contained a live human being in it, and brought it up a couple hundred feet. I felt even more insignificant.

 

"There, now we can have an actual conversation." Her smiling face blocked my whole vision. All I could do was smile meekly back.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we get actual foot stuff.