- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What will this chapter be about...

I had to bide my time on the sink. It was treacherous waiting, but who cared! I gotta take a shower with a Tricia! And I'm pretty sure she's gonna be naked! Still, whenever I think about it, I get all queasy and excited at the same time. At first, it was raw sexual instinct... But now I actually think. 

 

It feels wrong. She's naked, I'm naked; It doesn't feel right. I don't want to hurt her feelings but... Some things we should just wait. Like this...

 

"Jaaaacccckkk!" She walked in in only her panties and a bra."Ready?" She cocked her hips and stared at me.

 

"Uhhhhhhh..." Tricia walked over and grabbed me up.

 

"It's ok cutie, I know the answer already." She winked at me and set me back on the sink. I watched as she slowly removed her bra and let her breasts jump free. I stumbled backwards and fell with my mouth hanging wide open.

 

"I know what you're thinking; They're not the biggest breasts you've ever seen... Oh wait, they're the only ones you've seen at this size! So I guess they are!" She laughed and I laughed half-heartedly along with her. Luckily she didn't notice.

 

"Now for the main event." She slowly reached her hands down and gripped her panties. I winced and felt more butterflies in my stomach start to flutter around.

 

"Something wrong baby?" I realized I had been looking away. I turned back and saw her hands just about to pull down the pair of panties.

 

"It's just, I uhh, well Tricia it's complicated..." My tongue was tied. She let go of her waistband and picked me up delicately.

 

"What's complicated?" She asked. I sighed and decided to tell her.

 

"I'm not comfortable with this." As expected, Tricia was confused.

 

"Why? I mean, you were all up for it a few minutes ago."

 

"I know, I know. But we're both naked in the shower together, and it's-it's wrong!" She frowned and now I totally felt like I had disappointed her.

 

"Wrong? How?" I felt terrible.

 

"We're only 17 for God's sake!" Totally miserable.

 

"So you're saying that you don't wanna be with me, cuz 'we're 17', is that right?" My eyes widened. She was taking this the wrong way!

 

"No! No! I'm just saying, we shouldn't be uhh, 'that' type of together because we're 17." She didn't look happy. At all.

 

"I've already given you a blowjob and you're still 'modest' over this whole thing!" She was right, but I just wasn't sure about all this.

 

"Yeah' but this is a bit more serious Tricia." She didn't take that well.

 

"Ok, I'll just take a shower by myself." Now it was my turn for confusion. She seemed to have gotten over it kinda quickly.

 

"While you go wait." She pinched me between her thumb and index finger and took me out of the bathroom into her own room. She walked over to her sock drawer and opened it. I was unceremonily dropped into it. Without a word I was thrust into darkness.

 

"Wha-What the fuck?!" I screamed "What the fuck is this bullshit?!" I hit the front wall of the drawer, to no effect. She has no right to lock me in her sock drawer like a... Sock.

 

"Ok, I see how it is." I waited in the darkness. It was exciting to be with all her socks. There were white ones, blue ones, Christmas themes, Halloween theme, pink, green, a lot. I even went in a lot of them. Somehow, she seemed to decide to take an EXTRA long shower now. Coincidence? I think not!

 

A light woke me up from a nap I don't remember having.

 

"Hey, Jack." I tried to move but felt myself stuck in place.

 

"Thanks for remembering about me NOW!" I yelled, without figuring out where I was yet. No wait, I was in her breasts. 

 

"I'm sorry for doing that baby. I was just angry you didn't want to spend time with me like that. Then I realized; You were right." I pulled my arms free of the restraining hills of flesh.

 

"No, Trish, we're both right and wrong. It's not right to do something like that now, but maybe we could spend some time together and see what happens AFTER the vacation."  I looked up at her smiling face.

 

"Ok Jack." A moment of silence.

 

"We seemed to have had our first fight, huh?" I nodded, pondering the situation.

 

"We did." I replied.

 

"I guess that means we're becoming more of a couple than before." I nodded again. She was right. I'm kinda glad we had a fight now that she mentioned it.

 

"Yeah, I guess that does mean that. Still, we got 4 days of vacation. You're going to take a lot of showers between now and then, right?" I winked at her and kissed her breast. She smiled some more and I started to lick the creamy flesh to make her happy.

 

"I'll definitely take a few showers." She pulled me out and firmly pushed me into her lips. I kissed her back and then was quickly placed back into my resting place.

 

"You know what I'm thinking about?" She asked me.

 

"Nope."

 

"Smartass. Whatever, I'm just thinking, what if we went to the beach one day of this vacation, you normal sized and all? Would you want to do that? As boyfriend and girlfriend?" I already knew my answer.

 

"I would love to. I could do some fun stuff at the beach! Like show off my pretty girlfriend. But hey, when you go out the first day, get some numbers, will ya?" She looked down at me, confused once more.

 

"Why?" I smiled deviously.

 

"So the next day, we can disappoint them together!" She tilted her head then the same devious smile came to her face.

 

"Oh you're a bad boy Jack. I like that idea." She grinned. "Let's do it."

 

"You got my clothes though?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, in my closet."

 

 Ok, this should be a fun trip for me.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we start the vacation.