- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I changed the story direction using my 'Creative Liberties'.

Dialogue Heavy!

I woke up in between two plush hills of flesh. So as to not alert Tricia to my presence, I remained as still as I could while she did whatever she was doing. Typing on her computer it seemed like. I snuggled against the boob flesh happily. Tricia must've noticed my movements because one of her large fingers came down and stroked me. I responded by kissing her massive tit.

 

"Is someone awake?" 

 

I yawned and stretched my body. "How long was I out?"

 

"2 hours? 3 I think. You looked uncomfy so I slipped you in there." I smiled and kissed her breast again.

 

"Well thanks for being so considerate."

 

"Anything for you little guy." Her finger came down and stroked my face tenderly again. This was all like a dream come true, the shrinking and everything. Tricia was the most perfect thing in my life. I lapped at the creamy skin with my tongue and planted firm kisses into the flesh.

 

"You're too cute!" Tricia giggled.

 

"I'm only kissing you!"

 

"Yeah, sure, you can call it that."

 

"What, don't like kisses?" I teased

 

"Now don't start talking crazy on me. Every little kiss of yours feels even more wonderful than the last." I looked up out of her shirt and saw the joy radiating on her face. I'm her joy. I cause her to smile like that.

 

"Jack, I've never felt so happy in my life." Tricia sighed.

 

"What about me? Is there not enough room for two happy people?"

 

"I don't think there is! I feel like I'm about to burst with joy!"

 

"I'm already overfilled" I snuggled into her breasts before she plucked me out. She let my body dangle from her fingers above the computer keyboard. I snuck a look backwards and found myself looking at Tricia's Facebook page. There's one thing that stuck out.

 

In A Relationship.

 

Hell yeah she is. 

 

"Now we need to fix yours."

 

"What?"

 

"Let's go change up your facebook." She logged out.

 

"What's your email?"

 

"Jmiller1995@gmail.com" My eyes widened as the next question came

 

"Password."

 

"Uhh..." I remained silent.

 

"Jack, your password." I held my lips closed.

 

"Jack, I know it's personal, but it's ME were talking about. I wouldn't mess with your facebook... Well, maybe a little."

 

"So, how about that password?" My lips betrayed me.

 

"TWilliams" I told her. 

 

"Ok, TWilliams..." she said typing it in. My heart thumped loudly in my chest as I watched the massive fingers type in the password.

 

"TWilliams... Wait a second... Jack, are you serious?" Her eyes had that shining light in them as she turned her gaze toward me.

 

"Look, you're logged in."

 

"That is your password... Jesus, I don't know if my heart can take any more of this. It's too happy. I'M too happy."

 

"Why don't we try to find the limit?"

 

"Let's." she turned and went to my profile information. Finally, that nasty, 'Single' will change. Now in its place, I was in a relationship with 'Tricia Williams.' 

 

 I didn't know how she felt, but symbolically at least, I felt like this was the official statement that we were together. The real beginning.

 

Both of our thoughts were interrupted with an incoming message. From a classmate. The computer screen wasn't out of view, but the message was higher up and I couldn't see it. But as Tricia read it, her face grew red.

 

"What's it say?" I prodded.

 

"Uhh, your friends must not have any modesty..." she whispered. 

 

"C'mon, let me see!" she picked me up gently and let me read it.

 

She had every right to be embarrassed.

 

Hey, Jack, couldn't help but notice you getting a girl! And that cute little brunette friend of yours too! God, what a nice friggin catch man! You ready for that tight ass of hers? How about them big tits? Jeez, you da man!

 

"He's rude..."

 

"And entirely right" I added.

 

"Did I really just hear you say that?"

 

"What? It's true! You do have nice boobs! I know 'cause I've slept in them! And your butt looks fantastic!"

 

"Don't tempt me little man." Tricia wiggled her rear in her seat.

 

"Tempt you to what; Sit on me?"

 

"I'd do it! You know I would!" She threatened.

 

"The weirder thing is the fact that I'd LET you." Tricia smiled and logged out of my account and back onto her own.

 

More messages, all from friends noticing the new relationship change.

 

Hey girl! Glad you got a boy! He's a cutie too!

 

Trish has her own man now! Everyone better stay away from Jack or risk death! (Good job girlfriend)

 

Stuff like that was on the messages she received. Some of them made me blush just as much as my giantess girlfriend. Before I knew what was happening, I was hugged to her cheek. I hugged back as tightly as I could. 

 

"I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again; I love you babe." I whispered. Hot water dripped down onto me from above and I saw the tears leaking down her face. Tricia was crying right onto me.

 

"Aww, what's wrong?" I stroked her skin.

 

"Nothing's 'wrong', it's just that every time I hear you say that, I can't help it."

 

"I love you too" The tears flowed steadily.

 

"Jack, stop it! I can't stop crying when you say that!"

 

"I love my big, beautiful, caring, kind, sweet, warm-hearted girlfriend Tricia Williams." I praised her.

 

"Oh my god.." she pulled me away and kissed me. As I was pushed into her plush lips, I kissed back with all my might and buried my head in her upper lip as I firmly pushed my lips onto hers.

 

"Jeez, I'll never get used to that" Tricia said.

 

"Used to what?"

 

"Kissing a tiny man. I can feel your tiny little dick on my lip. I'll admit, it tempts me." She giggled and placed me on the desk next to the laptop. Lazily, her finger touched the mentioned organ and toyed with it.

 

"I know my lips are sexy Jack. But this sexy?" She giggled as her fingers gripped my hard rod.

 

"Oh my god Tricia!" I yelled out as she pinched my cock between two fingers. My penis was dwarfed by the tree trunk sized digits.

 

"I wanna make you cum. I've tasted your love, I know how much you want me." She whispered seductively as her mighty hand maneuvered my erection any way it wanted to.

 

"You're gonna be my little man. Even when you're regular sized, you're gonna still be my tiny boyfriend." Tricia wiggled my crotch using her index finger.

 

"I'm yours, I'm yours!" I panted as she continued to excite my body. The orgasm of the century was building up in my crotch and wave after wave of pleasure crashed in me as the tension built up.

 

"I know" was all I received as I burst onto her finger. I sprayed my cum all over her index finger and fell backwards panting hard, lost in the orgasmic bliss.

 

"Mmmmm" I heard as I watched Tricia suck all my love off her finger. She smiled as she swallowed and her eyes looked down towards me laying on her desk. Her hand gently slid under me and scooped my body up. I stood up shakily after the quaking climax and smiled at nothing in particular.

 

"You're my little boy toy." She tenderly held me.

 

"I can't wait to tell my mom" I said.

 

"Tell her what?"

 

"That we're dating." 

 

"That should be fun. I can see her reaction now." Tricia giggled and I laughed too. My mom always urged me to try and develop a love life, saying that no girl would want me the way I was. Yeah right Mom.

 

"I probably shouldn't tell her while I'm all tiny like this."

 

"Oh, that reminded me of something!" Tricia fished around in her pocket. I watched as she fished her phone out. She held me out to the side and faced the camera our way.

 

"Say cheese!" her lips puckered towards me and I leaned in for the kiss. She took the picture. Tricia looked over the photo, giggling at it.

 

"I didn't realize how big my lips are." In the picture, her puckered lips were almost as tall as me.

 

"I love 'em no matter what size they are." 

 

"Aww, that's sweet." Tricia batted her eyelashes at him.

 

"Why do I find that sexy?" I did, I really did.

 

"Maybe beacause it's me!" she laughed. I yawned in her hands and rubbed my eyes. The computer said 9:17 PM. It was late. Time flies when you're having fun.

 

"You look tired."

 

"No shit?" I yawned again and lay in her hand. She cuddled my tiny form in her cupped palm and hugged me gently.

 

"Then let's give you a nice warm bed to sleep in." I don't even remember being put in her cleavage again but before I knew it, those two bountiful breasts surrounded me.

 

"Goodnight my little boy toy." She said as I lay pressed between the two mounds sticking out of her chest. I snuggled up to her right breast and gave it a goodnight kiss.

 

"Goodnight Tricia..." I was back asleep in between her breasts.

Chapter End Notes:

Please, only reviews for the story itself now.

 

Tell me what you sincerely think!