- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now where should I go with this... Decisions, decisions...

Back to the feet!

Tricia set me down on the bed and turned away. I stood in confusion and stared up at my best frie-... Girlfriend's body. Soft sobbing noises reached my ears and her hands kneaded at her eyes. Immediately, I felt like I had done something wrong and had hurt her. I walked up to Tricia's magnificent thigh and leaned up against it lovingly. She looked down at me with red rimmed eyes.

 

"What's wrong Trish? Did I do something?" I rubbed myself up against her leg and smiled softly up at her. She smiled too and gave a little half laugh, half choke noise.

 

"Did YOU do something? You certainly did!" She picked me up. "You just made this the greatest day of my life!" She nuzzled me up against her cheek and I responded by stretching my arms out as wide as they could go across the flawless skin.

 

"I'm glad I could make you so happy" I murmured and pushed myself deeper into her skin. The soft smooth surface felt beautiful and I wanted to lose myself in it.

 

Tricia pulled me away and held her open palm out before her. Her left hand came and she caressed me softly with the tips of her fingers. I pulled another move and grabbed the index finger, hugging it to my chest tightly. She raised an eyebrow.

 

"That's my finger." 

 

"Nuh uh, it's mine now!" I wrapped my legs around the the tree trunk thick digit and hung on for dear life. I clasped the large finger as Tricia brought it up to her face with me still on it. Meanwhile, I was laying on top of the finger with all my limbs wrapped around the digit tightly. Her beautiful eyes came level with me and I risked a glance downard. I wished I hadn't.

 

Far below rested Tricia's legs and far below that, her feet. The fall, even in my new super resistant state would most likely kill me. I blanched and hugged her finger even tighter.

 

"Scary, huh?" Tricia asked. I nodded with my eyes closed and my ever tight grip on her finger tightening even more.

 

"I wouldn't want you to fall" She hinted. I only nodded again and hung on tighter still.

 

"Can I have my finger back?" I shook my head and cracked my eyes open. She frowned at me and I smiled back, even risking a wave with an arm.

 

"As stylish as you look on me, I need my finger back." I shook my head, still smiling. Instead of asking me again, her other hand plucked me off her finger carelessly and pinched me between thumb and forefinger. My whole body dangled from her fingers as she stood up. I was in awe as her mighty figure strode quickly across the room. My weight wasn't even a factor to her. I was nothing. A bug, a piece of dust. I wasn't close to deserving of this beautiful giantess.

 

"I told you I wanted my finger back." She stooped down to grab something and I quickly figured out what it was. A pair of green socks came into view and my excitement was instant. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to manipulate me using it.

 

Both the socks and I were placed on the floor near Tricia's beautiful feet. The green nails along with the toes they decorated, wiggled as my body drew near. The socks sat some distance away.

 

"Now either you can get it, or I can put you in." Instead of following orders, I walked up and kissed Tricia's toe.

 

"That's sweet and all, but this isn't play time. It's timeout." She referred to me as if I was a 5 hear old.

 

"Can't I be with your foot for a little bit longer?" I pleaded.

 

"What about a... A compromise?"

 

"A compromise? How?" 

 

"I put the sock on with you right there on my toe. I win, you win." I considered the proposal briefly; I already knew what my answer was going to be.

 

"Sure! Let's do it." Tricia smiled and leaned over way above me and snatched up the two socks. My eyes followed her massive form as she merely leaned forward. Her breasts hung above me like two beautiful, heavenly moons in the sky. My jaw dropped.

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She voiced a little concern.

 

"I thought you were 'punishing' me!"

 

"I was, but I'd rather play it safe than accidentally hurt you somehow." I connected with the large caring eyes, full of concern and worry. There was nothing to worry about.

 

"Let's do it." She nodded.

 

"Ok, hang on tight." My arms wrapped around the monstrous first toe and the same with my legs. I squeezed for dear life as she propped her heel up and both the toe and I swung up a good distance above the ground. Soon, her sock came and the light was replaced with darkness. I could still hear and breathe fine, although a slightly fabric-like odor drifted into my nose.

 

"Are you ok?" Tricia asked me, sounding like the worst had just happened. I gave her toe a good kiss and licked the pale skin to show her my good health. She scrunched my body with her toes. I had fallen under all those pretty, large digits. They squeezed me against her sole tightly, but even through this, I felt the love.

 

"Good to go?" I kissed her skin some more to show I was. The toes hugged me once more before Tricia stood up. Her full weight, every single pound, was now being forced onto her two feet. I felt squeezed by her sole, pushed up against the ground, but no pain. My hard cock brushed her sole and I moaned softly.

 

Her first step was intense. The entire foot and me along with it, moved up and forward. The g forces pinned my body up against the fabric as she stepped forward. I anticipated the collision of her foot against the ground. And it came. My whole world was rattled as she stepped down. My tiny body was pressed against her sole and my shaft was pushed into the soft skin forcefully. I held my excitement down barely. Then the heel popped off the ground as Tricia prepared her next step and the entire weight of her body pushed down on me. Bliss.

 

Only after she didn't move from that position did I realize that something was going on. All her weight was pressing on me, quite comfortably in fact as her skin molded around me. Her heel was still popped off the ground and her toes practically crushed me into the floor. Then Tricia started getting more serious.

 

She ground her foot into the floor, right on top of my little body. Tricia twisted her foot as I squirmed underneath the massive ped. The extreme weight was pushing me hard into the carpet through the sock. I could only imagine what it looked like from outside. To anyone else, it would seem like Tricia was smushing a bug forcefully. No, she was just stepping on her tiny boyfriend.

 

Finally she stopped and let her feet rest into a normal position. My erect penis had slipped in between two of her toes and saluted straight upwards between them. One of the toes felt it rub up against it and got the idea. She squeezed together and my erection was pressed hard. It really took no time for me to orgasm in between her toes.

 

"I still love you Jack" came the whisper through the green material. I licked the creamy skin more and kissed it nonstop. A quiet squeal of delight came from above due to my vigorous efforts.

 

"And I love you" I whispered although I doubt she could hear my voice from down here. I snuggled up against Tricia's foot in her sock and kissed her sole. She started the walking again but as I grew used to the momentous movements, I could worry less about each one. Finally, I fell asleep.

 

Chapter End Notes: