- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's not ALL foot, but yeah, there's some in this chapter.

"How is it Jack?" Her voice boomed and rumbled around me. I stumbled back just at the sheer force of her vocals. Her hot, humid, minty breath flowed into the insole and over me. Her pearly whites were still showing after I retrieved myself from off the ground, err, insole.

 

"Really, the only thing I want to know is how this is even possible!" I told her actually wanting to know a LOT more.

 

"It's simple actually. Just a quick bit of basic biology and stuff." I held fast as her thunderous voice once more rushed over me.

 

"Simple?! How is this simple?!" I screamed up at her smiling visage. Her grin grew wider as I spoke.

 

"Damn, I love your tiny little voice Jack! It's sooo cute!" Tricia replied, completely steering away the conversation. But what she said did reach me. My voice was a little ridiculously high pitched.

 

"Trish, How. Is. This. Possible!" I repeated.

 

"Your cells."

 

"Huh?" I was caught off guard by her answer.

 

"Your cells Jack. What you drank caused your cells to produce tinier versions of themselves. The originals died out. So all you had were tiny cells and now you're tiny!" Tricia reached a finger in and extended it toward me. I flinched but the digit was way too fast. It reached me almost instantly and stroked the side of my face.

 

"Poor little Jack, he doesn't fully understand yet, does he?" I had no idea what she meant.

 

"What are you talking about?" I shouted out.

 

"Oh no, I'm not gonna ruin the surprise! I guess you just have to figure it out." Tricia pulled her finger out and tapped her chin thoughtfully. Her eyes were fixed on me. Another smile spread on her face, except this time, it looked a little scary.

 

"While you brood on my 'secret' I'll give you some company." What? Had she shrunk someone else too?!

 

She lowered the shoe to the floor and looked down at me. Tricia put her hands on her hips and cocked her hips in a way I suddenly found extremely sexy. Her playful grin taunted me from above and before I knew what was happening, a pale sole filled my vision. 

 

My eyes were fixed on the skin descending slowly until I figured out what was happening. She was putting her shoe on! With me in it! I panicked. But with my diminutive size, there was no way I could make it out in time. Only one place to go.

 

I ran as far as I could without having to crouch down. Then I crawled, the whole time the massive foot was descending into the shoe. I could see the green toenails moving toward me with slow movements and my fear increased. Was she serious? I was going to be crushed! Her foot would crush me!  But there wasn't anything I could do to stop the massive ped from moving over me. I crawled as fast as I could, until finally the end of the shoe came. All I could do now was wait. Wait for Tricia's foot to overtake me. 

 

"Look out Jack, here I cooommmeee!" Her toes rolled over me and her foot inserted itself into the Converse entirely. Surprisingly, nothing hurt. Even though she was standing, and her weight was resting on me, at least some of it. Still, this should've been more than enough to crush my puny body.

 

I lay under her big toe and some of my body under her second toe. I squirmed around until my vision was covered with pale flesh. Her foot rested on my body weightily. I could feel her weight right on top of me, tons and tons of pounds being forced onto my body. But strangely... It didn't hurt.

 

"How do we feel Jack?" Her voice filtered through the shoe to me.

 

"Uhh, actually I feel... Fine." I answered, stunned at the realization of the moment.

 

"I knew you would." I could hear the smile in her voice. Unconsciously, I smiled too. My right hand managed to slip its way out from its confinement and reached toward her big toe. Before I could stop what I was doing, my hand was caressing the large digit and the green toenail along with it.

 

It felt great! I couldn't believe this was actually happening! I was in my best friends shoe, being stepped on by her lovely feet, and it didn't hurt! Hell, I was enjoying the fuck out of myself. I could feel my cock growing hard at the thoughts running throuh my hand. It reached out and prodded the bottom of her toe while my hand was stil rubbing the side.

 

"Oh! Do we have a little visitor Jack?" Tricia giggled as soon as she felt my erection. Her toe slowly wiggled my growing erection back and forth sending pleasurable spasms arcing through my body.

 

Tricia seemed to notice my enjoyment and slid her toe along my shaft. The relentless digit pressed and toyed with my tiny cock. I responded by wrapping both of my now free arms around the monstrous toe. I held it firmly and ground myself against her toe. Without care I worked myself onto her foot and soon after, burst all over. A gasp from above alerted me to what was happening. Tricia's foot removed itself faster than thought and the entire shoe tilted. I tumbled out and into her open palm.

 

She wa sitting on her bed, with me in one hand, her sneaker in the other. She tossed the Converse carelessly to the side, and brought her hands together, cupping them for me. I watched as her colossal face studied me intensely.

 

"Did you just-" She couldn't quite formulate the needed vocabulary. My face, now burning red with embarrassment, looked away.

 

"No. Look at me." I turned back towards her.

 

"No need to be embarrassed Jack. I'm not judging." I looked up at her smile, now so large her face could barely contain it. Before I could think another thought, her lips were pushing me into her hands. There wasn't any space for my getaway as each kiss pushed me harder into her palm.

 

Tricia's lips were heavenly, each plush kiss like being hugged by pilows. They were so soft, and so beautiful I eventually stopped resisting and kissed her back with all my tiny might.

 

"Mwah!" Tricia kissed me one last time. "Oh my god Jack, we are going to have SO much fun!" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. "You just wait and see!" She giggled, giddy with excitement. Those chocolate brown irises locked onto me again and all the excitement she had was focused on me. Yet there was something she wasn't telling me, something she was holding back. 

 

"Jack, I have one more thing to show you right now." She told me, her expression still one of excitement. "Do you wanna see it? Or should I wait?" Ahh, to hell with it, let's do this.

 

"Let's see what you got." I got up and stood defiantly, as if daring her to try anything.

 

"You just look too cute!" Tricia brought one of her hands up and the other one went to her V-neck shirt. She pulled the shirt out along with one of her bra cups and held me over it teasingly.

 

"In you go!" Her hand tilted and I fell right into her cup. As soon as I did, she let the bra snap back into place. I was trapped up against her bountiful breasts.

 

I was in heaven.

Chapter End Notes:

Quick SUPER unrelated question: 

Does anyone here watch DBZ?