- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for being MIA for so long. The holidays kinda held me up. (BS excuse for almost 3 months of absence)

The holidays did slow me down but depression was the main reason I didn't write. I went through tough times with my family but now I'm back!

Tricia looked at Jack, cupped in her palms. He was so tiny, so delicate it was adorable. Her best friend, two inches tall and sitting in her hands, completely nude. Tricia shuddered slightly at the thought of the situation. She had Jack wrapped around her finger, almost literally. He would do anything she asked, or she could force him to do anything. He was two inches tall for god's sake, what could he do to her? She just wouldn't restore him to normal size!

 

Where'd that come from? Tricia blinked and looked back down at her boyfriend. It felt wonderful to say that. Jack was her boyfriend. She lightly ran a finger down his side.

 

"Is something wrong?" Jack asked.

 

"No sweetie, not at all." Tricia ruffled his hair with the tip of her finger. He was that small, her finger could over power him, even her pinky! Tricia smiled as she pushed him onto his back. She set her index finger on him.

 

"Hey, what's going on?" Jack asked, confused.

 

"I want to see you get out." She told him.

 

"What?" Jack was confused. She would have to make it clearer.

 

"I want you to get out from under my finger. Push it off you" Tricia breathed with excitement. She was overpowering his itty bitty body with just her finger. It was... almost arousing. He was so tiny.

 

"Tricia- mmph! I kinda, urgh, need you to get this off me." He apparently didn't get the message. She wanted to see him squirm under her finger. 

 

"I want you to push my finger off Jack. It's just one finger Jackie, it's not that hard for such a strong man, right?" Tricia giggled at his predicament. Jack's hopeless struggle to move her finger, his squirming and pushing doing nothing to help his escape. It all excited her. But why did it excite her?

 

"Tricia..." Jack groaned helplessly "Why are you doing this?" Tricia looked down at him. Jack was struggling, she could feel his teeny hands pushing on her finger. He couldn't stop her, he couldn't stop her from wearing him in her shoe like an insole. He couldn't do anything...

 

"Tricia! I... can't breathe!" Jack gasped out. Tricia shook her head hard. She looked down at her finger resting on Jack's body, pushing hard on his chest.

 

"Oh, god, I'm sorry sweetie. I just wanted to... never mind, never mind." She looked away guiltily. "Are you ok?"

 

"Yeah, I'm ok..." Jack felt up his body, he really could breathe but Tricia was scaring him. He needed to get her attention.

 

"What was that all about?"

 

"I-I don't know... I was just thinking how tiny you were when I pulled you out of my shoes then I thought about how weak you were then I thought that maybe I should keep you and-"

 

"Hold up; you wanted to KEEP me?"Jack yelled. Tricia winced.

 

"Y-Yes, I did." She looked away with tears in her eyes. Jack would hate her now. He wouldn't care for her especially if she thought like this... Keeping Jack like a pet, what kind of horrible person would do that?

 

"If you want to keep me, you might have to clear it with my parents Trish! For that matter, you'll have to get your parents to agree too!" Tricia looked at him, shocked. He was smiling up at her with a goofy smile.

 

"Wha-" He didn't even let her start.

 

"I know you probably think I 'hate you' or 'won't ever forgive you' or some stupid crap like that. But don't worry Tricia. I'll always forgive you."

 

"Jack-"

 

"I can tell it's hard having to care for me, having to hide me every second of the day. I'm probably more of a burden to you than you are to me. And you are a huge burden." Tricia blushed unintentionally.

 

"I can tell when we're alone like this; I can tell what you want to do. It's especially easy to see after you've done something like wear me in your shoe like we just did a moment ago. It's obvious you kinda really want to fuck me." Tricia blushed an even deeper shade of red.

 

"And it'll happen. What can my puny self do to stop you Tricia? You could pick me up and fuck my brains out now if you really wanted to. But you care about me? Right?" 

 

"Right..." Tricia murmured.

 

"Then I'll let you do what you want with me." He went up and hugged her finger, wrapping his arms around the digit "Just please don't think I hate you ever again. You get sad and I can tell what you're thinking. And It's not true. It'll never be true. Even if you dump me. I won't ever hate you Tricia. Never ever."

 

Tricia looked down at the most amazing person she'd ever met in her life, wrapped around her finger in a tight bear hug. Two inches tall and he still had the biggest heart out of anyone she'd ever seen. 

 

"Besides" Jack said quietly, almost so she couldn't hear "You're the only person who can accept me for me. If everybody else knew what I liked..." A buzzing noise broke the silence.

 

"What's that?" Jack frowned.

 

"I think it's my phone. I thought I set it to silent thought." Tricia grabbed her phone with her free hand. It was silent, but the buzzing still came from somewhere.

 

"It's not my phone." Tricia frowned "So what is it?"

 

She listened to the buzzing. It seemed to be coming from her suitcase. Her eyes widened.

 

"Crap, it's your phone!" Jack's eyes widened.

 

"Shit, it's probably my mom! Oh man, she's gonna kill me if I don't answer." Tricia slipped Jack into her pocket and rifled through her clothes. Jack's clothes were here too, but for some reason they were on the bottom. She tossed all her spare outfits out until she found the phone.

 

"Here" Tricia set Jack and his phone down on the nightstand. She pressed the "Answer Call" button on the touch screen.

 

"Hey Mom." Jack said.

 

"Jack, why didn't you answer the phone at home?"

 

"Uhhh... I'm out getting lunch with Tricia right now." Tricia smiled but remained silent.

 

"Of course you're with Tricia. Tell her I said hi!" Jack looked up at Tricia who was suppressing a laugh.

 

"Hi Mrs. Miller!" She said.

 

"How are things at home Jack?"

 

"Fine. Boring, but fine."

 

"I'm sorry you're so bored sweetie. We wanted to take you along but it's an adult only hotel. But it's okay, only five more days." 

 

Jack rolled his eyes. Only five more days. That would add up to a nine day trip in all. Only five more days.

 

"It's ok Mom, I'm glad I stayed home. Something good's happened while you've been gone."

 

"What happened?"

 

Jack took a deep breath and let it out.

 

"Tricia and I are dating."

 

"Huh?" She sounded like she heard wrong.

 

"Tricia's my girlfriend, Mom." There was silence for a few seconds.

 

"That's great honey."

 

"You're not surprised?" Jack was surprised.

 

"No Jack, I'm not. You and Tricia... You two have an inseparable bond. I'm surprised you didn't start dating her sooner."

 

"Oh."

 

"But listen Jack... Wait, make sure Tricia can't hear." Jack looked up at Tricia who smiled down. She got up off her knees and walked away.

 

"Is she gone?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Tricia's one of the prettiest girls of her age that I've seen. But she likes you Jack. I shouldn't be telling you this but, she came to me once asking about you. She wanted to ask you out but you made her nervous. She thought you'd say no. I know how hard being turned down is but if you turned her down, she wouldn't be able to cope well. Remember that Jack. Remember what you mean to her."

 

"I will Mom."

 

"I have to go meet your father for dinner now. I just thought to check in on you. Make sure the house hasn't burned down yet."

 

"Har-har"

 

"I really do have to go now though. Give Tricia a kiss for me Jack! Bye honey!"

 

"Bye Mom" Jack said as the call ended. He thought about what she said. 'Remember what you mean to her.'

 

"Are you done?" Tricia knelt down next to Jack.

 

"Yeah?" Tricia picked up the phone and put it in her pocket.

 

"How'd she react?"

 

"She wasn't that surprised. She said that it was only a matter of time until you asked me out."

 

"You forgot to tell her that YOU asked me out."

 

Jack frowned. "You're right, I did."

 

"That's alright. Your mom already knows I've got bigger balls than you. And I'm a girl."

 

"She does not and no You don't!" Jack protested. Tricia giggled. She plucked him off the nightstand and carried him in her palm.

 

"Those tiny specks don't count" Tricia poked his crotch. Jack's penis swelled up at her touch. 

 

"Make me big! Then we'll see how small they are!"

 

"Hmmm, no. I like you when you're tiny. Just perfect to be my boy toy."

 

"I'll be better at my normal size" Jack joked around.

 

"Or you can be better at two inches tall. Tough luck sweetie, but I'm in charge here." Tricia hooked her thumb in the waistband of her jeans. She pulled them out, along with her bikini bottom she'd been hiding, planning to surprise Jack with a trip to the beach.

 

Jack looked down at his girlfriend's sacred place. He'd been there before. But he wasn't scared anymore. He trusted Tricia more than anyone.

 

Tricia dangled Jack above her bikini. "I told you I'm in charge" she laughed as she dropped Jack in. She let the waistband snap back in place.

 

"Finally, time for the beach" Tricia looked down to where Jack was "Of course with a little extra 'fun' thrown in." Tricia grabbed a towel and sunscreen as she headed out of the room.

Chapter End Notes:

I actually didn't write most of this chapter. I had a friend of mine help me with this. That's why it's mostly in 3rd Person.