- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is kind of a bigger chapter to make up for absence.

            I felt Tricia's foot move up again, the momentum pinning me to the insole, then slam back down again roughly, not exactly hurting me, but I was far more uncomfortable than I thought was good for me. Tricia really wasn't even walking, I doubt she had left her room yet. She was trying to prove who's boss here by punishing me like this, and it wasn't working! I gave a humorless laugh at the situation. I don't think she forgot I was immune to pain, but I felt she was imagining I wasn't just to satisfy herself. I grit my teeth as the up down motion repeated and another resounding 'THUD' rang out from under me as the shoe hit the floor.

 

            I just sighed under her foot and waited for Tricia to feel like she was done. However invincible I may be, Tricia was the more powerful one at the moment in terms of strength. At this size, her foot was more powerful than me. I was stuck in her shoe for god's sake!

 

            While I pondered I failed to notice the stomps stopping altogether and silence replacing the constant movements. I didn't fail to realize the sigh I heard through the canvas fabric and the shoe slowly and even gently sliding off of Tricia's foot. The shoe was tilted again and Tricia's hand descended down to scoop me out. I didn't, I couldn't resist her picking me up, not that I would anyway.

 

            The wind whipped past my sweaty face and actually felt kinda nice against my hot body. I couldn't tell whose sweat I more smelled like, mine or Tricia's foot. Tricia's hand rose with me in it until I was brought before her massive visage which looked a little regretful it seemed like.

 

            "Jack, look, I just wanted to say-"

 

            "No" I interrupted brusquely "I just wanted to say why?" Tricia looked away in embarrassment. "Why did you feel you had to stomp on me!? Why did you feel you had to get off using ME?!" I didn't want to yell but my voice was getting louder and louder. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I started cursing.

 

            "Trish, just... just why? I told you I would've done it willingly, I just needed time..." Tricia looked at me with teary eyes. I sighed; making her cry was not on my list of things to do today, even if she did stomp on me.

 

            "I'm sorry Jack. I-I just got sooo mad when you called me a bitch and then I said all that mean stuff and I didn't mean it! I didn't!" A tear came and splashed down close to me, the splash getting a teeny bit of water in my hair.

 

            "I just got really angry, and then I saw my shoes and couldn't help myself! It felt good to just... just throw you in and not care! Like leaving your problems underfoot" Tricia half laughed half cried. "I stomped on you and" a thought seemed to strike her "Are you all right!?" Tricia gave a little yell as she scanned me over thoroughly.

 

            "Yes, yes I'm fine Tricia! I'm ok!" I shouted out "Look, I don't hate you ok? Just please don't do anything like that again..." Tricia wiped her nose and smiled a little.

 

            "Deal" Tricia said. I sighed in relief inwardly.

 

            "Well, I'll rephrase that" I smiled a lopsided grin at her confused face "Don't do that again unless I ask you too..."

 

            "You're incorrigible" Tricia gave a little hiccup laugh.

 

            "What's wrong with that?" I said still smiling.

 

            "Nothing" Tricia kissed me softly, which in my mind made up for everything she had just done. Tricia drew back with tears still in her eyes and an expression which was still a little upset and saddened it seemed. 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"Huh?" Tricia said, surprised.

 

"Why are you still upset?"

 

"It doesn't make sense, you still like me" Tricia murmured as tears seemed to jump back to her eyes.

 

"Of course I 'like' you Trish!" I lay down and kissed her hand "Why wouldn't I?"

 

"I just called you a-" Tricia choked up "-A dildo. I called your penis small." Tricia blushed a deep red but continued to talk. "I tried to punish you and you still like me. It doesn't make sense."

 

"Of course it does" I said matter-of-factly. Tricia looked up at me. "You could be right  it doesn’t make sense, except for a few little things."

 

"What little things?" Tricia sniffled.

 

"Nothing much really you know, just stuff like fulfilling my greatest fantasy, wanting me to be your boyfriend, not judging me on who I am, going along with this crazy fantasy-" I prattled on and on.

 

"Oh..." was all Tricia said when I finished.

 

"How could I possibly hate you?"

 

"I mean I stepped on you-"

 

"Ok, and so what?" I shouted out "So what if you stepped on me?! I like that sometimes you know. I have a foot fetish, you know! A major fucking foot fetish! I like your feet, I like your shoes! I may like those sneakers more than any other shoes you own. I may have liked it when you stepped on me! Tricia, I'm an invincible two inch tall man; you stepping on me isn't going to hurt that much no matter how hard you stomp!" I sighed in annoyance. Tricia sometimes seemed to care too much, and at others not at all! It was growing tiresome.

 

"Umm, ok" Tricia said.

 

"Good, now you know I like feet."

 

"Do you really like those shoes that much?" was the first thing Tricia asked.

 

"Yes I do..." I sighed.

 

"Why?" I wasn't looking at her but a hint of a smile came into her tone.

 

"I don't know why... Converse sneakers just... ya know... atrract me." I stuttered out. I turned and face Tricia who had a cute smile on her face.

 

"I kinda knew you liked them a liiiittle, but-"

 

"-Wait, how did you know?" I asked in a confused voice.

 

"Am I the only one who notices the boy staring at my feet whenever we go out somewhere?" Tricia looked around in fake surprise.

 

"I thought I was being discreet..."

 

"Oh don't worry Jackie-poo, you don't have to worry about that anymore. You can stare at my feet without embarrassment from now on! Even my shoes. Maybe tomorrow, we'll go get new sneakers together" I stared dumbfounded at her "Do new Converses sound good or maybe-"

 

"-No! They're fine!" I yelled out.

 

“I thought so” Tricia said. Her fingers slowly curled around me and turned into a fist although my upper body was left uncovered. I followed her eyes and immediately was led to a certain pair of somethings that caused my cock to grow.

 

"I think we've had enough of that" Tricia laughed and bent down to pick up the Chuck Taylors. I watched in awe and was once more reminded of my tiny size and stature as Tricia merely scooped up both shoes with two fingers and carried them out of the room with me in her other hand. The same shoes I was trapped in she merely just picked up with her finger.

 

"Jaaaaack" The sound of my name snapped me out of my trance and I realized Tricia was calling me. I snapped back to reality and focused on my giant girlfriend. She had set me on the living room table and her sneakers were standing right next to me. They towered above me like huge, black and white structures. I focused on Tricia instead.

 

"Whew, thought I lost you there" Tricia giggled.

 

"I'm sorry Trish, I just realized that... I'm tiny."

 

"Of course you're tiny silly" Tricia poked me in the belly "What do you think you've been these past few days?"

 

"No Trish, I'm really tiny. Look at your shoes compared to me! I'm a fucking bug! Look at the vase in the middle of the table, look at yourself for god's sake! I'm so tiny it's not even funny!" Tricia's eyes snapped between me and her shoes. She giggled a little but kept her silence.

 

"Is that necessarily bad?" Tricia asked when I was done.

 

"No, I love being small! But I just realized how small I am."

 

"I think you're adorable" She brought her finger down and ruffled my hair.

 

"I feel adorable" I muttered much to Tricia's amusement.

 

"It's okay being adorable. I like it, you look like a cute little toy. MY cute little toy."

 

I blushed and shuffled my feet, the massive sneakers still dominating my view to the right and Tricia still dominating my forward view.

 

"How long will your family be at the store?" I asked with a quick subject change.

 

"Nice change. But I may have lied about the whole 'store' thing. They may be out eating a nice fancy seafood lunch right now..." Tricia twirled her hair in her fingers "I said I wasn't hungry and felt tired."

 

"Jesus Tricia, you gave that up?"

 

"Of course! I can eat fish almost anywhere! I can't play with my little man anywhere!"

 

My insides tingled when she said 'My little man'. "I didn't know I'd be that important" I answered honestly.

 

"Of course you are sweetie, you're my little man." Tricia extended her index finger and grabbed hold of the tip and kissed it.

 

"Thank you so much Tricia."

 

"It's my pleasure honey."

 

Tricia pulled her index finger but leaned forward as she did so. Her face was almost directly above me, not right there, but I still had to crane my neck to look up at her. God, she was so fucking big, like a human skyscraper. I could not believe that's what we all looked like. I decided to start acting nicer to anthills and insects in general. Her hand slowly descended, I thought to pick me up, but instead she grabbed one of the shoes and picked it up. She slowly carried it over to my left side and set it down so now I had sneakers sitting both to the right and left of me.

 

"Oh my!" Tricia giggled loudly. She brought her hand up to her mouth and stared at me in between her shoes. Her smile stretched from cheek to cheek and it sounded like she was having a fit of the giggles. "Oh my god!"

 

"What?" I tried to remain tough but I knew what was setting her off. It's hard to look big and strong when a teenage girl's sneakers are completely massive compared to yourself.

 

"Jack, you CANNOT believe how cute you are!" More giggles escaped as Tricia fell back onto the couch.

 

I smiled at the situation too, of course it was hilarious. I sat down and watched the giantess' laughter fit slowly subside into chuckles which in turn, calmed down into a giggle every now and then. Tricia sighed and wiped a tear away. She sat back up and leaned over me so that I had to crane my neck to look at her again.

 

"Jack, look down" I did as I was told. And to my surprise, I had an erection without even realizing it. "Should I take care of that?"

 

"No, it's not bothering anyone." 

 

"Maybe later, ok?" Tricia nodded. 

 

"What now?" I asked.

 

"Honestly, I could just sit here all day watching this, this is so adorable! Oh my god, I know, I need a picture!" Tricia jumped up off the couch and ran off to her room to grab her cell phone. I sighed and sat down on the soft tissue she had set for me to sit on. I looked up at the humongous Chucks sitting on both sides of me.

 

"This is all your fault" I told the inanimate sneakers. Of course they didn't respond. And still they were more powerful than I was.

 

"Don't move!" I heard from down the hallway as Tricia arrived with her touch screen in hand. I meekly stared up as Tricia planted herself on the couch and reared above me. I looked up at the phone and camera lens and behind, Tricia.

 

"Do we really need to do this?" 

 

"Yes, really" Tricia giggled loudly.

 

"I mean, isn't seeing this just good enough? Why a picture?" Tricia grinned down at me and took the picture. I didn't even want to see it, I refused to see it. Luckily Tricia didn't offer and pocketed her phone. Her attention returned to me quickly.

 

Tricia reached down and picked me up gently. She pinched my chest lightly with index finger and thumb before dropping me on her palm.

 

"I suppose now you want to go in the shoes, huh?"

 

"Maybe..." I admitted. Tricia sighed and plucked me off the table. I was deposited in the shoe softly and I landed on the soft insole. The smell, this was the first time I took time to realize it. It wasn't pungent and disgusting, it was feminine, it was everywhere, and all of it was most definitely Tricia. I breathed in deeply to admire the strong scent of my girlfriend. I looked back up to ask Tricia to... Tricia wasn't there. I sighed because I kind of needed her to get out of here. I was stuck.

 

I decided to explore this domain. I leaned forward and crawled although there was still a bit of room above my head. The tongue stuck up some allowing me not have to hunch-crawl all the way. Each breath I took smelled of Tricia and I enjoyed it. I stopped and sat on the soft insole and took deep breaths. Tricia's feet didn't smell, they weren't horrible in any way possible. She took good care of them and this is the result. A feminine smell that wasn't reeking of some horrible odor but showed who the shoe belonged to. And who the tiny person in the shoe belonged to.

 

I crawled forward again all the way to the toe, where basically I was on my hands and knees. I looked at the toe imprints on the insole and admired the deep and obvious impressions in it. I don't know how long Tricia's had this shoe, but I do remember her wearing this the most come to think of it. 

 

"Jack?" My eyes widened and I heard Tricia come back into the room. "Jack, are you still playing around in my shoe?" Silence for a moment, and it was obvious she didn't see me. "Are you in the room?" I remained quiet because she would definitely find me.

 

"Where are you Jack?" With those words I saw in the opening of the shoe some distanc away, a massive finger hooked the shoe. I knew what was going to happen next. Suddenly, gravity seemed to change as Tricia carelessly picked up the shoe. If I wasn't already in the toe area I would be now.The shoes seemed to be pointed downwards as Tricia walked. The whole thing swayed with the rhythm of her arms while she walked. I was thrown back and forth against the shoe, helpless to stop it. Tricia was doing all this just by picking her shoes up and walking. She had picked up the entire thing I had been in just with her finger, and was walking with it now.

 

I just lay back as Tricia continued to walk, because eventually she had to stop. I was still throw around while resting because Tricia was swaying. My erection was grown as I sat at the tip of her shoe. It all changed when Tricia stopped walking. She dropped her shoes to the floor. I was weightless for half a second as the whole shoe fell to the ground. Gravity carried me and the shoe until we hit the floor. I smacked down onto the insole which luckily was soft and bounced off a few times. The shoe hit the floor with an almost deafening BOOM.

 

I rubbed my head as I tried to recover from the fall when the next thing came. 5 beautiful toes with green nails came sliding in delicately, like Tricia was putting on a pair of heels. The toes wiggled and I immediately knew what was happening. Tricia knew I was in here. I smiled and crawled over to the enroaching toes and grabbed hold of her big one. Tricia shoved her foot in with me under her big toe. I licked her toe and gave it a big kiss.

 

How do I keep finding myself in the exact same place constantly? At least this time I enjoyed it.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, no negative hate reviews.