- Text Size +

Part 8

 

Connie Swan profile

Hair: Brown

Skin: white

Eyes: hazel

Height: 1500 feet

 

Connie became a GTS-Goddess during the presidential mess of 2000. She felt she could do a better job running the United States than either Bush or Gore. So Mr. G then turned her into a GTS-Goddess.

 

After becoming a goddess she when to Washington D.C. and declared herself president. Bush and Gore tried to stop her, but she quickly killed them. Connie then forced Congress and the Senate to make her president for life.

Story appearances

The last election

 

Cora Golden profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: gray

Height: 500 feet

 

Cora was just another teenager when she and her boyfriend came across the wishbone restaurant in 1958. Having recently seen 'attack of the 50-foot women" Cora had giantess daydreams. But she wanted to be a lot bigger than 50 feet and she didn't want to be killed off. So she wished to become a 500-foot goddess. While her boyfriend (Whose name is Todd) wishes that Cora will always love him.

 

The next day Cora becomes a 500-foot GTS-Goddess to her delight. Todd is horrified, he tries to strangle Stanley Charm, but Stanley tells him that he can't take back her wish. Cora personally thanks Stanley Charm for helping her become a GTS-Goddess. Cora thinking she was the biggest goddess ever gets a shock when Rose Crusher shows up. (Rose is 100 feet taller than Cora) Rose tells her that she’s a small GTS-Goddess but other GTS-goddess will recognize her rule over her world.

 

Within a week, Cora and Todd brake up. Cora is disappointed but loves Todd too much to use physical force to make him change his mind.

 

Cora is a gentle GTS-Goddess (most of the time).She uses 50-foot giantess as her representatives. Each one has a continent as their responsibility. They act as her eyes and ears.

 

Cora has an older brother named Linus and a younger sister named Linda.

 

Sometime in the summer of 2001, Cora (along with some other GTS-Goddesses) visited mega world.

 

In December of 2001 Cora takes advantage of a Christmas truce between the GTS-Goddesses and the mini goddesses to return to her hometown of Earthquake Valley, California for Christmas.

 

On Christmas Eve she has a chat with Stanley Charm and later with her parents.

 

On Christmas day itself she leaves for a week at Fun Island on Mega world.

 

Story appearances

 

Mentioned in Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?

A Wishbone Christmas

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Crystal profile

Hair: blond

Skin: White

Eyes: blue

Height: variable, she's always 5'4" in relation to the house

 

Crystal first became a GTS-Goddess in the 2290's. But she wasn't aware of it at first. What would happen is that Crystal and her home would be enlarged, and during this time she would be visited by other GTS-Goddesses. Later she and her house would be shrunk back down to human size. She thought these experiences with other GTS-Goddesses were dreams. Although she had a hard time explaining the mess the GTS-Goddesses made sometimes.

 

 In 2299, she had Jennifer Large over and accidentally crushed Suzanne underfoot.

 

In 2300 her house was used by several GTS-Goddesses during the party on Jessica's world. Also during the party the locals nuked her. For Christmas of that same year, she received Tony the AI as a gift.

 

When Tony's experiences with Sally Cooper matched hers Crystal realized they were real and she really was a GTS-Goddess. (Sally came to visit in the early 24th century)

 

Over the centuries, Crystal has been just about even size possible for a GTS-Goddess.

 

Somewhere between 2500 and 3000 the AI known as Tanya became part of the house. Crystal kept Tony around for sentimental reasons.

 

In January of 3000, Crystal and her house visited Lois's world. She was one of the GTS-Goddess answering Lois's questions, although Crystal didn't stay very long.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

Lois

Cymbelline profile

 

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: gray/blue mix

Height: 5000 feet

 

Cymbelline home world is GTS-490. Her hometown is Lee's Town, Virginia, CSA. It's located in a world where the Confederate States of America won its independence in the war of succession.

 

Cymbelline became a GTS-Goddess in 1988. Her family consisted of one brother and her parents.  She later stepped on her brother crushing him to death. She did it because he objected to her calling herself a GTS-Goddess.

 

Being brought up in a society with large numbers of slaves clouded her values. After she took over her world, she extended slavery to non blacks. The CSA was considered a backward nation on her world. She made it one of her main goals to change that.

 

She imported technology to her world and made sure the lion's share went to the CSA. Cymbelline also made sure the USA could never threaten the CSA again. (The two nations have been enemies since the war of succession)

 

Cymbelline loves electronic media. She actually has her own television show where people are required to watch or else.

 

In October of 2001 at the GTS-Goddess meeting Cymbelline asked who Andrea was. She was outraged that they were being threatened by a mere Yankee. (Andrea is from Maine by the way) She felt that Andrea and any other shrunken woman could be beaten.

 

In 2300 she attended the party on Jessica's world. She was the one with the mike at the pet catching contest. (She was the announcer)

 

Story Appearances

Andrea sega

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

To be continued