- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

GTS-Goddess guide

 

Author note: While this is not technically a story. I feel it would be of interest to people. The main focus is on GTS-Goddesses who have appeared in my stories.

 

I must confess I felt like posting something, but my muse was not turning the many story ideas in my head into stories.

 

Part 1

 


Abbee profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: hazel

Height: 1400 feet

 

Abbee is from a world where New France is the dominate power in North America. Almost everyone speaks French and English is just a small minority on the eastern seaboard.

 

Abbee is from a town in what is southern Ontario in our world. She became a GTS-goddess in 1966.

 

Abbee is a French snob. In her mind only French speaking white people have rights. Everyone else doesn't matter.

 

Story appearances

None yet

 

 

Alexandria Ward profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 2500 feet

 

Alexandria Ward has an unusual background. She was a member of the giantess resistance movement against Cheryl from 1994 to 1996. She belonged to a resistance cell lead by Brad Pitt. Alexandria and the people of her world soon discovered that using force against a GTS-goddess doesn't work. As time went on Alexandria burned for revenge against Cheryl.

 

It was in this state of mind; she came across the Wishbone Restaurant. Alexandria not realizing that a GTS-Goddess is shrunk proof wished that she could meet Cheryl on equal terms. The next morning instead of meeting a Human sized Cheryl, Alexandria found herself 2500 feet tall.

 

She and Cheryl then got into a fight. Then Cheryl revealed that her purpose on Alexandria's world was to prepare it for GTS-Goddess rule: Alexandria's rule.

 

Cheryl then left but Alexandria problems were just beginning. Her boyfriend Bob then left her, shattering her dream of starting a family with him. By 1999 she had worked out a system for ruling her world. She is head of state for Canada, The United States and Mexico. The rest of the America's plays lip service to her rule. While she ignores the rest of the world and the rest of the world ignores her.

 

During the spring of 1999, Bess Cash visited Alexandria's world. She tried to impose her will on it. But Alexandria defeated her and forced her to leave. Not getting the hint, the Trans. Universe Company then sold Alexandria's world to several other mega's who were driven off in turn.

 

In early December of 1999, hurt by criticism that giantesses just sit around. There were experiments in using giantesses as snow plough. Alexandria then brought the experiments to a halt after a mega giantess named Sarah daydreamed on the job, causing a major mess.

In July of 2000 she did attend the GTS-goddess party held on Dennis's world. And she made a vain attempt to warn the American president of that world that using military might against GTS-goddesses was useless.

 

Alexandria is a member of the singing Mega's. During the GTS/SW war (2001-2009) she and the other singing mega’s gave concerts to help improve morale.

 

In 2004 Wishbone returned to Alexandria world. Alexandria asked Stanley for Advice about what to do about the mini goddesses and Dolly Hitler. He advised her to reason and negotiates with the mini goddesses.  Advice she fallowed. Eventually she met mini goddesses in person. Stanley was unable to provide advice regarding Dolly Hitler.

 

Stories appearances

Alexandria’s story

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Giantess dreams

The mega, the GTS-Goddess and the Sizechanger

Mentioned in the Andrea sega

Stanley Charm memoirs

 

 

Alice Gabriel profile

 

Hair: brown

Skin: White

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 500 feet

 

Before she became a GTS-Goddess, Alice was a timid girl, going to Clear springs High School. She actually hid under the covers when she heard about the GTS-Goddesses. Then one night in the spring of 1998, she became a GTS-Goddess. During her explosive growth she destroyed her home and crushed her parents to death.

 

The army soon attacked her and she ran from them. But then she ran into Rose Crusher. She gave Alice tips on how to handle the army. She also told her about the mega products catalogue. Alice's clothes didn't grow with her and she didn't want to remain naked.

 

Later that day, Alice went to her High School to assure her schoolmates that she was the Alice they had always known.

 

Jenny who used to tease Alice and felt that she should have become a GTS-Goddess told Alice to shut up. Alice then told Jenny, "Wait a minute! Why should I obey you?" Alice then made everyone laugh at Jenny. Jenny then vowed revenge, which she failed to get: although Jenny becoming a GTS-Goddess was one of Alice's worst nightmares. Especially when she discovered that Jenny was a contestant on Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess? back in the spring of 2000.

 

Alice is normally a gentle GTS-Goddess but she did hug Harold to death. It was partly his fault. He never should have wished that every woman he saw to fall in love with him.

 

In October of 2001, it was Alice who was chosen by the GTS-Council to investigate reports of a mini-goddess. At the time GTS-Goddess option of shrunken woman was so low that they felt that only low ranking GTS-Goddesses should deal with them. Alice then got her marching orders from Penny. (Who then world sat her world)

 

Alice then meets Andrea the mini goddess on the moon (for some reason Alice was naked at the time) Alice quickly realized that Andrea was a serious threat to the GTS-Goddesses. Alice later went to Rose with the news.

 

Story appearances

New Recruits

Who wants to be a GTS-Goddess?

The Andrea sega

 

 

Allison Profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 30 000 feet After April 20 2016 height 54 500 feet

 

On Decembers 20th 2012 Allison and her friends Trish and Victoria went to wishbone and got drunk. Unfortunately the ordered the wishbone meal deal and they were fans of the “Giants and the city” comic.

 

Trish wished she was as large as a Drenic which encouraged Allison to wish that she was so large that the Drenics would be like dolls to her.  Victoria then wished she was as large to the Drenics as the Drenics were to humans.

 

The next day (December 21 2012) she awoke to discover she had become a 30,000 foot tall GTS-goddess. Her friend Trish was 3000 feet tall and Victoria and amazing 312.5 miles tall.

 

At first Allison and her two friends thought they were dreaming. They went on a bit of a GTS rampage. By the time they realized it was no dream millions of people had died and much of their world was in ruins.

 

One of Allison favourite hobbies is the lure men from DE to her world so she can play with them. (Deians are the same size as Drenics)

 

In 2014 Allison was one of the hosts of the GATC fan convention.

 

In February of 2016 Allison along with her friends Trish and Victoria confronted an army of 100 mega giantesses in the crossover Plains.

 

On April 20 2016 Allison had her height increased to 54500 feet due a reality shift. Later that day she attended a meeting being held in crossover plains.

 

Story Appearances

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

The biggest fan

Giantess Beach

Reality shift

 

To be continued

 

 

What do you guys think?