- Text Size +

Part 29

 

Vanessa Bell profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: brown

Eyes: brown

Height: 3000 feet

 

Vanessa became a GTS-goddess in 1979. Over the 1980's and 1990's she became lazy in her rule. In 1999 she decided to get some GTS-Goddess pets to help her. Pet recruiting contests where held throughout the world. Vanessa and Wendy then screened candidates.

 

In 2001, war broke out between GTS and SW space. The people on Vanessa's world decided it was time to rebel. They hated the redrawing of the world map (the annexation of Canada to the US is one famous example) and the resources her giant pets consumed.

 

As the war dragged on, Vanessa was called away to other worlds more and more often, leaving her pets to fight to maintain her rule.

 

On one of those trips Vanessa paid a visit to Vanessa Comb.

In the end the rebels and their SW allies won. At the end of the GTS/SW war Vanessa found herself a homeless GTS-Goddess. 

 

In 2009 she tried to move into Buffy’s world. But when she saw how Buffy handled rebellious humans she called Buffy a fool and left.

 

As of 2013, Vanessa is still homeless.

 

Story Appearances

 

The rise and fall of Colleen Stamp

Demon Busters: GTS-Goddess woes

The losers

 

Vanessa Comb profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 800 feet

 

Vanessa was born and raised in Texas. Unfortunately for her world she was raised in a family (and town) where White Protestants were good. Catholics were considered to be tools of the devil. And the only good black was a dead black.

 

Vanessa became a GTS-Goddess in June of 1990. She wasted no time wiping out the governments. Then she started a holocaust against Catholics and blacks.

 

She is most famous for reducing the population of her world from 5.2 billion to 20 people. Her rule got so bad and so evil that many people decided to commit suicide. Or they died trying to fight her rule.

 

By the summer of 1992, the GTS-council has had enough. They sent Vanessa into exile on a barren world. Vanessa Bell was one of the GTS-Goddess who sent Vanessa Comb to her new home.

 

In 2007 she briefly escaped exile when a witch named Ws. Wilcox foolishly summoned her. But the demon busters were able to send her back into exile.

 

Story Appearances: Demon busters: GTS-Goddess woes

 

Velma

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 1500 feet

 

Velma became a GTS-Goddess in 1955. Before that she was a waitress/singer with big dreams. Fame and wealth was what she wanted. She got the fame part after becoming a GTS-Goddess, but not the wealth. Fortunately her signing voice was better than ever.

Velma is a member of the singing mega's. She and her fellow mega's sang at the party held on Dennis's world in the summer of 2000. She also sings happy birthday to Mr. G every August 19th.

 

In 2004 she was singing in concerts to help in the GTS/SW war effort. Stanley Charm saw part of one of these concerts.

 

Story Appearances:

GTS-Goddess party 2000

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

 

Veronica profile

 

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: one mile (5 280 feet)

 

In 2300 Veronica along with Michelle Bates made Eric the pet of the party.

 

There is something about her kisses that turn people into the pet of the party. Yet she didn't hang out with the kissers or take part in the pet catching contest. Unlike the kissers she does not have an army of pets.

 

Story appearances

 

Jessica and the GTS-goddess party

 

Verta profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: green

Eyes: green

Height: 1500 feet

 

Verta was an environmental extremist right from her high school days.

 

When she became a GTS-Goddess in the early 1990's, she saw her chance to impose her views on the world. (BTW her skin only turned green after she became a GTS-Goddess)

 

Polluters were executed. So were people who cut or burn rain forests. She also imposed massive taxes on gas and other fossil fuels. On her world it costs several hundred dollars to fill the gas tank in your car.

 

Verta methods are so harsh that by the year 2000, she had become a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club.

 

In July of 2000, she attended the party on Dennis's world. And she took part in the destruction of several American cities.

 

 In 2008 she was part of the group of evil GTS-goddesses that greeted Buffy.

 

In 2009 she tried to get Buffy to take her in. But Buffy refused to give a home to a member of the evil GTS-goddess club.

 

Verta did eventually find a world to call home. A world where environmental extremists rule.

 

Story appearances

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 Buffy

The losers

 

To be continued