- Text Size +

Part 25

 

Ruth Winter profile

Hair: red

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 1000 feet

 

Ruth was born in 1949 in Canada. In 1974 she became a GTS-goddess. She loved being a goddess and ruling the world. But her world was located on the edge of SW-space. When the GTS/SW was began her world was one of the first invaded and Ruth got defeated. And eventually became homeless.

 

In 2009 she tried to move to Buffy’s world. But the fact she was so eager to rule something again made Buffy nervous so Buffy sent Ruth on her way. (Ruth had hoped to rule Canada)

As of 2013 Ruth is still homeless.

 

Story appearances

The losers

 

Sally Cooper profile

Hair: blond

Skin: White

Eyes: Blue

Height: (after she had finished growing) 4.475 mega parsec (about 14,588,500 light years)

Sally Cooper always wanted to be tall. Even at 6' she felt she was too short. It didn't help that Sally lived on a world where giantesses were adored.

Then on June 1, 1999 the Wishbone restaurant came to White Stone Lake, Nova Scotia, Sally's hometown. It wasn't long before Sally entered the restaurant and ordered the Wishbone meal deal. Sally then said. "I wish I was the biggest giantess in all of creation. At the same time at a nearby table, a student and professor were talking about exponential growth, when the student wished that Sally's height would double every day. The two wishes then combined.

The next morning Sally grew to 12 feet in height, doubling her height. This marked the start of her growth, where she doubled in height every day, hence the name doubling Sally. (Knowing what would happen, Stanley Charm and the Wishbone restaurant fled to another world)

Sally's growth was murder on the Cooper food budget at first. (She still lived with her parents). Then she realized she didn't get hungry anymore, therefore didn't need food. By June 5, 1999 she was acting like a goddess. Shortly after that she left home and headed for the GTS festival in Ontario.

The military tried to stop her, but gave up after they realized they could do nothing to stop her.

Valerie (aka without warning) then showed up and took Sally to the GTS festival. (Sally was only 1,536 feet tall at that point. Valerie then tells Sally that her wish will come true and she will become the largest giantess ever.

A few nights later, sally meets Annie McAllen. They don't get along. Annie takes parts of Sally's home world back with her despite Sally efforts to stop her. Annie gives Sally a copy of GTS-Today and shows Sally a chart of the largest giantesses in the multiuniverse. Sally also learns that she is going to become larger than the earth itself, a thought that upset Sally because she didn't get to get so big. (She later got to love the idea)

As the days passed, Sally tried to avoid hurting people and destroying property, but it proved to be impossible.

Around June 16, 1999 Valerie introduced Sally to Michelle Bates. Michelle and Sally become friends and travel the world together, eventually ending up in Australia. Michelle tells Sally about herself and the multiuniverse.

On the night of June 18-19th Valerie arrived to take Michelle home.

Sally decided to leave earth on June 23, 1999, when she accidentally hit Nova Scotia with her hand, wiping it off the map. Sally then launched herself into orbit. As time passed the earth and moon orbited her as she became the most massive of the three. Then Sally began her galactic swim in the sea of stars and later the sea of galaxies. Then one day her growth stopped at 4.475 megaparsecs (about 14,5888,500 light years) Her present size. The universe was her play toy and she was happy.

 

 In the year 2000, the dream demon gave her a nightmare in which, she lost her status as the largest GTS-Goddess in the multiuniverse.

In October of 2001 at the start of the goddess war (aka the GTS/SW war), she met Andrea the mini goddess and laughed at her tiny size. But she stopped laughing when she realized Andrea's abilities. Sally then asked Andrea to tell her fellow shrunken woman to back off on their attacks of GTS-space or she will pay Andrea's home galaxy a visit. A threat that was pure bluff for Sally can't leave her home universe.

In 2100 the GTS-Goddesses held a party on Sally's body. An atmosphere was placed around her body and her navel was filled with water. It was a popular swimming area for the larger GTS-Goddesses. Most GTS-goddesses found her body too big. Goddesses kept getting lost.

After the party the atmosphere was removed and her navel drained of water.

In 2300 Sally informed Jessica that the GTS-Goddesses where going to have their party on her world.

In the early 24th century Sally visited Crystal's house which was enlarged for the occasion (Along with Crystal herself of course). Sally was glad Crystal had Pepsi; in the fridge. Century's later Crystal would remark that "Galaxies were all over the place the night Sally was here."

Story appearances

Doubling Sally

Andrea Sega

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

Mentioned in Lois

 

Sam Wiseman profile

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: hazel

Height: was 1125 meters (3690 feet) After April 20 2016 height is 6667 feet

 

Sam is unusual because he was once a man. He was married to a tall brunette named Susan. He had a fairly normal life (other than being 6’8”) until October of 2012 when the bad apple gang became GTS-Goddesses.

He and his wife came across the Wishbone restaurant and Sam had the idea of wishing for the world to be enlarged to Drenic size. So Susan whished for the world to be enlarged to Drene proportions and Sam wished the bad apple goddesses to stay the same size.

 

The next day their world and everything in it expect for the bad apple gang was 550 times bigger. The enlargement caused confusion at first and the AWEA was upset with the Wiseman’s. But size change guns made interacting with other world’s manageable.

 

In late November Sam and his wife found themselves in front of the GTS council. To her surprise they turned them into GTS-Goddesses.  In Sam’s case this meant a gender change.

 

Sam didn’t want to be a goddess. It almost wrecked the marriage for Susan was heterosexual and while she loved Sam. She missed the man he was and loving a woman took effort on her part. But Susan agreed to stay with Sam in the end.

Even worst Sam had a hard time making people believe the truth. The people of DE had a hard time believing a man could become a GTS-Goddess.

 

The bad apples tracked the Wiseman’s down. The Bad apples tried to kill Sam and his um I mean her wife but failed.

 

In 2013 Sam summoned the other GTS-goddesses who used to be men to a meeting at Possibilities bar. Sam was hoping they could help her cope with being a GTS-goddess. Chris refused to help but Buffy and Jill agreed to help.

 

Sam does have a house on Goddess Island. But so far she has chosen to live with Susan.

 

In 2014 Sam attended the GATC fan convention.

 

On April 20 2016 Sam had her height increase to 6667 feet as result of a reality shift. Later that day during the meeting being held in crossover plains she expressed concerns that the size increase of DE would make the mega very angry and may led to a DE/Mega world war. Rose told her that the GTS-goddesses would prevent war.

 

Story appearances

The origin of DE (Note: Sam is a man in this story)

The biggest fan

Reality Shift

 

Sandra profile

 

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 550 feet

 

Sandra is a single parent and the mother of Mia. (The daddy got killed in a car accident when Mia was two)

 

Sandra along with her daughter Mia became GTS-Goddesses sometime in the 20th century.

 

Sandra finds it hard to run a world and keep an eye on Mia, although she did use mega world babysitting services on several occasions.

 

In 2100, she along with her daughter attended the party being held on Sally's body. While at the party, she was stepped on by Elizabeth. Sandra had to be peeled off Elizabeth's foot.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-goddess party

 

To be continued