- Text Size +

Part 23

 

Pearl profile

Hair: dirty blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 20 miles (105,600 feet)

 

Pearl became a GTS-goddess in the mid 21st century.

 

In the late 21st century Pearl told some of her subjects that if they didn't behave, they would be sold to another goddess.

 

In 2100 during the party held on Sally's body, she tried to carry out that threat.

 

Pearl is a lesbian. In 2300, she along with Shirley and Florence managed to get Jessica (whose straight by the way) sexually aroused.

 

Story appearances

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Peggy profile

Hair: blond

Skin: White

Eyes: brown

Height: 3000 feet

 

Peggy has a reputation for being slow to wake up in the morning. When she first became a GTS-Goddess, she thought it was a dream, not realizing it was real buildings and people she was crushing underfoot. It took the better part of the morning before she realized the truth.

 

Now, every night they evacuate everyone within two miles of her sleeping body.

 

In July of 2000, Peggy went to the GTS-goddess party on Dennis's world. During the party she talked to Katie Spencer and Debbie.

 

Story appearances

GTS-Goddess party 2000

 

Penny profile

Hair: red

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: two miles (10 560 feet)

Mr. G created Penny sometime in the 17th century.

In October of 2001 Penny showed up on Alice Gabriel's world and informed Alice of her mission. While Alice was gone, Penny world sat for her. That is look after her world while she was gone. Kind of like a baby sitter.

In 2100 Penny attended the party held on Sally's body. While there she met Elizabeth on the shore of Sally's navel. Penny introduced Elizabeth to some of the other GTS-Goddesses at the party.

In 2300 Penny attended the party held on Jessica's world. While there she visited Crystal's house and met goddess Kristen.

Story appearances

Andrea saga

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Rachel Foster profile

Hair: reddish brown

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 1500 feet

 

Rachel was a giantess fan from Kim Buck's world. She’s from Halifax Nova Scotia to be more exact. One day in March of 2003 she came across a VR simulation called SIM GTS-Goddess. Being a GTS fan she decided to try it and she like it. What she didn't realize was that the GTS council was using SIM GTS-goddess to check out possible recruits. They picked Rachel to become a GTS-Goddess.

 

On May 3, 2003 Rachel was split in two when she entered SIM GTS-Goddess. One version of her was left behind to resume a normal life the other version become a GTS-Goddess. She along with Rose Crusher was sent to Donville to kill Sara Cole parents and as many townspeople as possible. (Thanks to Tina's intervention the effort to kill the Cole's failed but the GTS-Goddesses believed them dead)

 

Sara disagreed with Rose's orders and when she tried to leave the simulation she was shocked to discover she was now a GTS-Goddess and what she did in earlier simulations was real. Rachel then felt remorse for her actions much to Rose's dismay and Sara Cole's delight. Rose then stranded Rachel in Sara Cole's world.

 

Sara even managed to talk Rachel into attacking Gabrielle, a GTS-Goddess Rachel met in her first trip to SIM GTS-Goddess.

Over the years Rachel and Sara became friends. When the GTS/SW war ended, Sara allowed Rachel to stay permanently. While the world is part of SW-space, it’s now considered a neutral world. It’s the only world in SW-Space where GTS-Goddesses are welcome.

Story appearances

Rachel Foster meets Sara Cole

Mentioned in The losers

 

Rachel Smith profile

Hair: blond

Skin: White

Eyes: brown

Height: 800 feet

 

When Rachel married Brandon in June of 1997, she made him promise that their marriage would not end in divorce. All went well until June 16, 1999, the day Rachel became a GTS-Goddess. This put strain on their marriage. Especially when Rose crusher showed up and told Rachel was her potential as a GTS-Goddess was. By August of 1999, she was acting like she was the most important woman in the world. On August 17, 1999 he asked for a divorce, she Rachel refused to grant.

 

Desperate for advice, Rachel went to other GTS-Goddesses for help. This eventually led to a meeting between the Smith's and Katie Spencer and her boyfriend Kevin.

 

On August 20, 1999 Brandon was given a choice of fates. He chose to become a giant. He and Rachel then went to exile for mega giants are not allowed in GTS-Space. For her husband Rachel gave up rule of GTS-732. But she gained the power to travel between universes without a ship.

 

They then headed for the Gender War world where Brandon thanks to MaleGrow became an 800-foot giant. Soon the Smith's found themselves at odds with the World Protection Committee and later the Norms. Brandon ends up getting hurt in the process. The Smith's then move to mega world.

 

Then in August of 2000, the Smith's run into Harold the GT-God. Who interrupted their love making. (They were in Dullville at the time) Harold then tells them about himself. Rachel then takes Harold to mega world. Later the Smith's went somewhere else to have sex.

 

Story appearances

I want a divorce

Gender War: Here come the Smith's

Three's a crowd

 

To be continued