- Text Size +

Part 21

 

Mia profile

 

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: gray

Height: 300 feet

 

Mia is unique among GTS-Goddesses. She is a never aging three-year-old. She was three years old when she became a GTS-Goddess sometime in the 20th century and hasn't aged since.

 

A playful child, she loves playing with buildings and normal sized people. Unfortunately for normal sized people.

 

During the goddess war, she spent her time on mega world living with two mega giantesses. Her mom wanted her out of harm's way. During this time (2002 to be more exact) she met Cherry.

 

In 2100, she along with her mother Sandra attended the party held on Sally's body in 2100.

 

Story appearances

Mega World Survivor II

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

Michelle Bates profile

 

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 500 feet to 10,000 miles

 

Michelle Matherson was a young giantess fan from Ontario. Then in 1988 she won the jackpot at LottoGTS, Mega giantess with unlimited growth potential.

 

At first she cared about people. When Rose Crusher went to see her Michelle got mad at Rose when she crushed people underfoot. She actually stepped on Rose.

 

Later a Sizechanger showed up promoting 'Mega products'. Michelle quickly became an addict. To pay for it, she decided to sell her labour. That's how she ended up working on Garland's Ring.

 

Throughout 1998, she established her rule. Being a Canadian, she decided that Canada should be a great power. Thanks to Michelle, Canada ruled the world and power went to the Canadians heads.

 

By the spring of 1999, Canadians were the most hated people on Michelle's world. Especially by the Americans who resented their loss of status.

 

Also during this time Michelle changed her name from Michelle Matherson to Michelle Bates. She had fights with her family and wanted to cut all ties with them. Nobody realized it at the time but it was a sign that Michelle was becoming evil.

 

In June of 1999, Mr. G took away Michelle took away her unlimited growth potential. In compensation he gave her the ability to turn people into pets. After a couple of days of making pets including Janet and Larry, she went to visit Sally Cooper.

 

Valerie provided transportation for Michelle and her luggage. She also introduced Michelle to Sally. The two spent several days walking around Sally's world. They talked about various things. Then on the night of June 18-19th Valerie arrived to take Michelle home.

 

On the way home Michelle was called to work on Garland's ring. Unfortunately while working there the star the ring was orbiting was blown up. It was months before Michelle could make it home.

 

When she got there she found her world in rebellion. Her beloved Canadians had been wiped out in a rain of nuclear fire.

 

She was furious to discover that her pets had encouraged the rebellion. Of the ring leaders two of them, Janet and Larry managed to make it to other earths. Michelle managed to track and capture Janet. Larry managed to elude her. For centuries she would hate his name.

 

By the year 2000, Margaret had convinced Michelle to become a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club.

 

In July of 2000, she attended the party on Dennis's world. Michelle was one of the kissers who made Dennis the pet of the party. She also took part in the destruction of several American cities.

 

In October of 2001 she was called to battle when the GTS/SW war broke out. She took part in an attack on a Mice Girl concert. A battle ensued between the GTS-Goddess and the giantess exterminators. Michelle got angry and wanting to get rid of Paula the mini goddess (who was at the concert) Michelle grew to 1500 miles in height and she threw the whole concert site into space. She was so sure that she had taken care of Paula and the Mice Girls. So she was shocked and angry when she was that Paula and two of the Mice Girls got away.

 

 In the summer of 2002, Michelle sent a pet named Elizabeth after the Mice Girls. (She had tracked them down to the Friendly Cove world) When Elizabeth failed, she tried to destroy the Mice Girls. But to her horror the Mice Girls had made a wish at wishbone and became mini goddesses.

 

 About a year later, Michelle went to mega world and turned the G-8 leaders (plus China) into her pets. She forced them to send mega giantesses to fight for the GTS-Goddesses.

 

 In the spring of 2008, she was part of the group of evil GTS-goddesses that meet Buffy. She told Buffy that she started out gentle but turned to evil and that she should do the same. Buffy refused to become evil.

 

In 2014 Michelle hosted the GATC haters convention. She even tried to destroy the GATC fan convention. But she only succeeded in disrupting it. 

 

On April 21 2016 Michelle met Rose at mega world. Rose was worried about a De/mega world war.

 

Michelle is a GATC hater. She dreams of invading the GATC universe and destroying Drene and their version of earth.

 

In 2300 she attended the party being held at Jessica's world. Michelle along with Veronica made Eric pet of the party. Later she spent time at Crystal's house. And she came in second place in the pet catching contest with 40,000 pets.

 

Story appearances

New recruits

Doubling Sally

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Andrea saga

 Return of the Mice Girls

 The new owner (Cameo appearance)

 Buffy

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

GTS phenomenon

the biggest fan

Reality shift

 

Molly O’Neil profile

Hair: red

Skin: white

Eyes: green

Height: 927 m (3041 feet) after April 20 2016 height 5167 feet

 

Molly is a member of the bad apples. She and her fellow bad apples Amber and Dorothy went to Wishbone in October 2012.  Dorothy wished that the women sitting at this table were as big as the Drenics in the Giants and the City comic. Amber wished that it would be impossible to shrink us back down after we grow. Molly wished for the women sitting at the table to become indestructible goddesses.

The next day all three women became GTS-goddesses. Being prepared they had their local minions enlarge clothes for them and a tent. (Size change guns are common on their world)

 

They held a news conference to announce their intentions. A female cop grew herself to their size then she tried to shrink Dorothy but failed. Molly and Amber wrestled the size change gun away from the cop and Amber shrank the cop to the size of an ant.

 

Molly and friends then spent the next two days going on a tour/rampage across America. The military tried and failed to stop them.

 

The party came to a halt when Sam and Susan Wiseman went to Wishbone and Susan wished the world was enlarged to Drenic size. While Sam wished the bad apples would stay the same size. Molly and her fellow bad apples thought they had been shrunk back to human size and went on the run. She was mad when she learned the truth.

 

Molly and her fellow bad apples tracked down the Wiseman’s. But they had been turned into GTS-goddesses by that time. (You read that right, Sam underwent a gender change. Making him the fourth man to become a GTS-Goddess) So Amber was unable to kill or hurt them.  Also they were less than trilled to hear there was a mysterious sixth goddess. A Chinese/Canadian woman named Meiling. (As of May 2013, DE has six native GTS-Goddesses, three evil and three gentle)

 

Despite everything the bad apples still have followers. After being on the run for a while, Molly and her fellow bad apples moved to an island off Nova Scotia where only GTS-goddesses are allowed. (Molly has a house on the island) Humans can’t visit the island but GTS-Goddesses come and go as they please.

 

In 2014 Molly attended the GATC fan convention.

 

In February of 2016 Molly along with her fellow bad apples tired to go to the party being held at Giantess Beach but was stopped by security. After hearing about Giantess Rampage Island, she decided to go there where she had a great time wrecking the place.

 

On April 20 2016 Molly had her height increase to 5167 feet due to a reality shift. Later that day she attended a meeting being held in crossover plains.

 

Story appearances

The origin of DE

The biggest fan

Giantess Beach

 

To be continued