- Text Size +

Part 2

 

Amanda profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: Blue

Height: 4000 feet

 

Before she became a GTS-Goddess, Amanda was a member of the World Protection Committee located in the Gender War world. She got on the committee because Rita Smith, the committee founder was a childhood friend of hers.

 

Amanda was paranoid and was a GTS-Goddess hater. She had some battles with the GTS-Goddesses. She also believed the party line that men were the enemy.

 

In 2000 Amanda meet Claire Snyer, a mini goddess who had traveled back in time from the 22nd century.

 

On May 24 2003 Amanda became a GTS-Goddess. A couple of hour’s later Gender war world got covered with x-shrink wiping out the mortal population. Rita Smith shrank to nothing before her eyes.

 

Jennifer Large then showed up and carried the crying Amanda to another world.

 

Later that year, Amanda ended up in mega world. While there she meets Bess Cash.

 

In 2004 Amanda along with a few other GTS-Goddesses meets with some mini goddess. Amanda then recognized Claire Snyer among the mini goddess. Claire was puzzled when Amanda told her that they had met back in 2000. Years later they became friends.

In 6000 Amanda projected her self into her early 21st century self dream. She didn't believe her warnings about who the real enemy was.

 

Story appearances:

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

Gender war: Meet Catherine

Gender war: Here come the Smiths

Gender war: the real enemy

 

Amber Andrews profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 3100 feet After April 20 2016 height 5500 feet

 

Amber is a member of the bad apples. She and her fellow bad apples Dorothy and Molly went to Wishbone in October 2012.  Dorothy wished that the women sitting at this table were as big as the Drenics in the Giants and the City comic. Amber wished that it would be impossible to shrink us back down after we grow. Molly wished for the women sitting at the table to become indestructible goddesses.

The next day all three women became GTS-goddesses. Being prepared they had their local minions enlarge clothes for them and a tent. (Size change guns are common on their world)

 

They held a news conference to announce their intentions. A female cop grew herself to their size then she tried to shrink Dorothy but failed. They (Amber and Molly) wrestled the size change gun away from the cop and Amber shrank the cop to the size of an ant. Amber liked the gun so much she decided to keep it.

 

Amber and friends then spent the next two days going on a tour/rampage across America. The military tried and failed to stop them.

 

The party came to a halt when Sam and Susan Wiseman went to Wishbone and Susan wished the world was enlarged to Drenic size. While Sam wished the bad apples would stay the same size. When Amber looked out the tent (which didn’t change size) she thought she and her fellow bad apples had been shrunk to human size. When she found out the truth she was mad.

 

Amber and her fellow bad apples tracked down the Wiseman’s. But they had been turned into GTS-goddesses by that time. (You read that right, Sam underwent a gender change. Making him the fourth man to become a GTS-Goddess) So Amber was unable to kill or hurt them.  Also they were less than trilled to hear there was a mysterious sixth goddess. A Chinese/Canadian woman named Meiling. (As of May 2013, DE has six native GTS-Goddesses, three evil and three gentle)

 

Despite everything the bad apples still have followers. After being on the run for a while, Amber and her fellow bad apples moved to an island off Nova Scotia where only GTS-goddesses are allowed. (Amber has a house on the island) Humans can’t visit the island but GTS-Goddesses come and go as they please.

 

In 2014 Amber attended the GATC fan convention. 

 

In February of 2016 Amber along with her fellow bad apples tired to go to the party being held at Giantess Beach but was stopped by security. After hearing about Giantess Rampage Island, she decided to go there where she had a great time wrecking the place.

 

On April 20 2016 Amber had her height increase to 5500 feet due to a reality shift. Later that day she attended a meeting being held in crossover plains.

 

Story Appearances

The origin of DE

The biggest fan

Giantess Beach

Reality shift

 

Amber Cone profile

 

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: gray

Height: 1400 feet

 

Amber Cone is the oldest of three daughters, but by 1995 (when Amber was 22) her teen-age sisters had passed her in height. Amber didn't like that, especially when they tease her, but there was little Amber could do about it.

 

A week before Amber became a GTS-Goddess she was warned in a dream by Rose Crusher. Rose told Amber that she would become a 1400-foot GTS-Goddess in a week's time and should prepare. But Amber ignored the warning and a second one a few nights later.

 

When Amber became a GTS-goddess she thought it was a dream. She teased her little sisters and went for a walk through the downtown of her hometown (which is Cleveland, Ohio by the way). Only after she pinched herself that she realized she was wide-awake.

 

Amber became a gentle GTS-Goddess who rarely visits the downtown of cities. In the summer of 2000 her sisters went to the GTS rebel conference and got killed. Amber's parents blame her for their deaths.

 

On Christmas Eve 2001 Amber paid a visit to Cora.

 

She was still ruling her world when the year 3000 came around.

 

Story appearances

Giantess dreams

 A Wishbone Christmas

 

 

To be continued