- Text Size +

Part 16

 

Author note: I somehow forget about Joanna Jones. So here she is.

 

Joanna Jones Profile

Hair: blond

Skin: white

Eyes: blue

Height: 4000 feet

Joanna Jones always dreamt big. Even as a child she dreamt of the day when the whole world would be united under one government.

Then one day Joanna became a GTS-Goddess. She then decided to impose her version of world government on the people of her earth.

Her first task was to get rid of the nation states of her world. The nations of the world fought her but by the year 2000; she had conquered them all, and had an army of giantesses to assist her.

Joanna also made it a crime to be an American, Canadian, Etc. It was also a crime to celebrate holidays like Canada day. To fly a flag other than Stacey's world government flag was also a crime. She had bulletproof amazons as flag removers.

Demonstrations against her rule were banned. When people demonstrated anyway, Joanna often send 200-foot crowd control giantesses against them.

Her world government was located in the cube: an enormous cube shaped building, which was, located somewhere in Asia.

Joanna had a little sister named Phoebe. On July 1, 2000 she was forced to become a party buster. (Illegal Canada Day parties were taking place all across Canada)

Joanna also has older brothers. Other than letting them live, they don't get any special treatment. Sane goes for her parents.

Joanna is a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club. In July of 2000 she attended the party on Dennis's world. She along with Margaret informed the American president of that world of their intentions. Joanna was surprised to see Margaret eat the White House. Joanna finds the idea of eating people gross. Later she took part in the destruction of several American cities.

When in San Francisco she met and got into a fight with Debbie. Debbie was a GTS-Goddess from her world who hated Joanna. In the end Joanna and her fellow evil GTS-Goddesses sent the gentle GTS-Goddesses feeling.

Joanna can her harsh to her GTS-Goddess pets. On December 24, 2000 she executed one of her giantesses for singing an insulting song about her.

In 2008, she invited the giant mermaid Jean King to the first annual evil GTS-goddess barbecue.

 

In early 2009 Joanna was overthrown and she found herself one of the homeless GTS-goddesses. To add insult to injury a mini goddess named Barbie took over.

Most of Joanna’s giantess supporters were dead by war’s end. Phoebe was tried and executed for war crimes.

 

In June of 2009 Joanna went to Buffy world. She thought that she could boss Buffy around. But Buffy grew from 1000 feet tall to 16,000 feet tall right in front of her. Buffy refused to have Joanna move to her world.

 

As of 2013 Joanna is still homeless.

 

In February of 2016 Joanna tired to go to the party being held at Giantess beach but was stopped by security along with the bad apple gang. After hearing about Giantess Rampage Island, she decided to go there where she had a great time wrecking the place.

 

Story appearances

Why

Canada day

GTS-Goddess party 2000

The memoirs of Stanley Charm

Buffy

I don’t want to be a giant mermaid

The losers

Giantess Beach

 

To be continued