- Text Size +

Part 12

 

Garbina profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height:1000 meters (3280 feet)

 

Garbina is a Mexican GTS-Goddess who prefers to speak only Spanish. She became a goddess in 1906. She quickly took over Mexico and then set out to reclaim the states of California and Texas and the land between them for Mexico. By 1920 all Americans had been removed from these areas. She also made it clear that she would kill any Americans who dared return to the cleared out states.

This led to various wars with America (and its allies) and for a while Mexico held it own.

 

When the armies of Dolly Hitler invaded they had millions of people willing to help them. Not willing to see her beloved Mexico destroyed Garbina expected defeat and exile.

 

In June of 2009 she tried to get Buffy to take her in. But Buffy considered California to be American not Mexican territory. Garbina realized she was not welcome on Buffy’s world.

 

Garbina eventually did find a world to make her own.

 

Story appearances

The losers

 

Gabrielle profile

 

Hair: brown

Skin: white

Eyes: brown

Height: 1200 feet

 

Gabrielle was just another farm girl in Virginia CSA, until the spring of 1863. Then she came across the Wishbone Restaurant and met Stanley Charm. Gabrielle hated Yankees (including Stanley Charm) She blamed them for starting the American civil war.

 

She wished to become a goddess so she could defeat the armies of the union. The next day she became a GTS-goddess. Her first action was to crush Stanley Charm underfoot. Gabrielle then went after the union armies, personally killing Generals Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman. The USA never had a chance.

 

Abraham Lincoln then called a halt to the war and met Gabrielle in a field in Maryland.  He tried to reason with her. But Gabrielle was unmoved. She then kills Lincoln with her fist.

 

A few days later, confederate president Jefferson Davies personally thanked Gabrielle for winning the war.

 

Gabrielle forced the states of Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky and Missouri to join the CSA.

 

In the fall of 1863 she completely destroyed Washington D.C. She called it blight on the landscape.

 

By the year 2000, Gabrielle was a member of the evil GTS-Goddess club.

 

In July of 2000 she attended the party on Dennis's world. She took part in the destruction of several American cities. Gabrielle arranged for the whole state of Illinois to be wiped off the face the earth. (She hated them because they were Lincoln fans)

 

In October of 2001, Gabrielle told her fellow GTS-Goddesses, "…any Confederate goddess could bet a Yankee one." She then invaded Andrea's home world. Her native Maine to be exact, Gabrielle then went on a rampage, killing as many Yankees as she could.

 

In Nasha, New Hampshire she ran into Andrea and friends. The battle ends in stalemate. Gabrielle leaves in frustration.

 

Later, Gabrielle along with Pamela takes part in a battle against a massive SW army. The giantesses are in retreat, until Gabrielle turns the tide. The SW try to stop her, but their shrink guns only shrink her uniform.

 

In august of 2002, Gabrielle beloved CSA was wiped off the face of the earth, by a massive nuclear attack. The CSA manages to strike back, but its people are toast.

 

Later Gabrielle met with Rose Crusher. Rose told her that General P. Stone was claiming responsibility for the destruction of the CSA. Gabrielle then confronted and killed General Stone.

 

 On May 3 2003, Gabrielle arrived on Sara Cole's world. She started to destroy Vancouver and when Andrea and Sara showed up to stop her. She told them "Death to Canada, death to the Canadian people" Andrea tried to stop her but Gabrielle ignored her. (Sara had to go back to her hometown to deal with an attack there)

 

In June of 2009 Gabrielle tried to get Buffy to take her in. But Buffy sensed she was evil and sent her packing.

As of 2013 Gabrielle is still homeless.

Story appearances

Stanley Charms memoirs

GTS-Goddess party 2000

Andrea saga

Sara Cole meets Rachel Foster

The losers

 

Geraldine profile

Hair: brunette

Skin: white

Eyes: dark brown

Height: 900 feet

 

Geraldine was married to Stan when she became a GTS-Goddess in 1906. Geraldine felt that Stan treated her like a personal servant. So when Stan tried to order his GTS-Goddess wife around, she crushed him underfoot.

 

Also right from the start Geraldine was a great believer in the motto, "a GTS-Goddess wishes are infinitely more important than a humans."

 

Geraldine has the power to travel from world to world under her own power.  She also has strong telepathic abilities.

 

In August 1999, she tried to give Brandon Smith a few lessons in life. She took Brandon to see Darlene, Margaret and Florence. She wanted to show him that his life could be a lot worse. Then Geraldine told Brandon and Rachel Smith, Brandon's options.

 

In October of 2001, shortly after the GTS-Goddesses found out about Andrea the mini goddess, Geraldine told her fellow GTS-Goddesses that they could end up taking a back seat to shrunken women.

 

Geraldine also told her fellow GTS-Goddesses about Sasha Evens and Clarissa Mullari, SW fans who wished to become Mini goddesses.

 

In 2300 she attended the party on Jessica's world. But she wasn't there to party. She had to work on GTS-Goddess application forms. While working she drank liquid energy (99% caffeine) and wore glasses. (She didn't need Glasses but used them as a prop to tell other GTS-Goddesses she was busy.) She also used a laptop the size of a football field.

 

Geraldine was the first to discover goddess Susan and goddess Kristen size ranges. When Rose Crusher asked Geraldine about goddess Susan and Kristen, she told her what she knew.

 

Geraldine then read goddess Evylinn application form. She was dismayed that Mr. G would allow goddess Evylinn into the Wishbone multiuniverse.

 

Meanwhile Geraldine was under attack by general Shawn troops, but Geraldine never noticed.

 

Story appearances

I want a divorce

Andrea saga

Jessica and the GTS-Goddess party

 

To be continued